Jeff Dowtin NBA Player

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

Re: Jeff Dowtin NBA Player

Unread post by SmartyBarrett »

I believe the # of days a two-way can play with a team was bumped from 45 to 50 for 2021. Jeff is not even close to that as of right now.

0 x
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Unread post by SGreenwell »

Jeff has been "unlucky" from the perspective that Gary Payton Jr. has played so well. Before this year, there were questions about whether he could play well enough offensively to stay in a rotation, since his defensive was stellar. But he's made the most of his minutes, and now, Clay Thompson is coming back too. Still, Jeff's numbers are so impressive in Santa Cruz that I imagine he'll get another good NBA shot, or high paying Euro job, next year.
0 x
DevRam
Kenny Green

Unread post by DevRam »

Jeff down with a lot of run tonight for the warriors playing 18 minutes. 2 pts 3 ast 5 reb 1-2 FG. Everyone on the team had a negative plus/minus besides Dowtin who was +7. Several Warriors starters did not play from resting for back to back games.
2 x
rhodyruckus
Tom Garrick

Unread post by rhodyruckus »

Dowtin was active for the Celtics game Friday night but was the only Warrior not to play. My money would be on a hangover for Golden State after Curry's record and maybe some run for Jeff, but it was a close-ish GS win. Obviously the Toronto trip was different.
0 x
LoveThoseRams
Tom Garrick

Unread post by LoveThoseRams »

Another excellent game for Jeff today with Santa Cruz.

29 points, 9 rebounds...carried the team to a win over the LI Nets.
2 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

LoveThoseRams wrote: 2 years ago Another excellent game for Jeff today with Santa Cruz.

29 points, 9 rebounds...carried the team to a win over the LI Nets.
I watched the highlights from this game. Amazing plays by Jeff Dowtin, especially towards the end of the 4th quarter

https://gleague.nba.com/games/20211220/LINSCW/
2 x
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

Honestly, it seems ready to step up from the G league for good with these numbers.
2 x
GO RAMS
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

At the beginning of the video, the first play Dowtin drives for a layup and gets fouled. Announcer says “Dowtin played in the same backcourt at Rhode Island as Fatts Russell, now at Maryland, and he didn’t get to handle the ball as much…”

Yep.
5 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

ramster wrote: 2 years ago At the beginning of the video, the first play Dowtin drives for a layup and gets fouled. Announcer says “Dowtin played in the same backcourt at Rhode Island as Fatts Russell, now at Maryland, and he didn’t get to handle the ball as much…how sad....”

Yep.
Fify
2 x
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Rhodymob05 wrote: 2 years ago Honestly, it seems ready to step up from the G league for good with these numbers.
I'd think that next year, he's either getting an NBA contract, or a really good deal with one of the better European teams. He'd probably make more money in Europe than in the NBA.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

NYGFan_Section208 wrote: 2 years ago
ramster wrote: 2 years ago At the beginning of the video, the first play Dowtin drives for a layup and gets fouled. Announcer says “Dowtin played in the same backcourt at Rhode Island as Fatts Russell, now at Maryland, and he didn’t get to handle the ball as much…how sad....”

Yep.
Fify
Thanks.

Also, Waiting for the Blue Man response
0 x
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

Unread post by SmartyBarrett »

It's a blessing and a curse that he's on GSW. Blessing is, obviously, that he gets to watch and learn from the greatest point guard currently in the game. Downside is there's not a lot of playing time for him there. I don't follow the NBA as closely as I used to but I imagine that if he was on a team like the Magic or the Pistons or a couple of other bad teams, he'd probably be on a full (non-two way) contract and getting some minutes.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

SmartyBarrett wrote: 2 years ago It's a blessing and a curse that he's on GSW. Blessing is, obviously, that he gets to watch and learn from the greatest point guard currently in the game. Downside is there's not a lot of playing time for him there. I don't follow the NBA as closely as I used to but I imagine that if he was on a team like the Magic or the Pistons or a couple of other bad teams, he'd probably be on a full (non-two way) contract and getting some minutes.
Other teams know the Golden State situation and they are watching all players in the G League. Jeff is surfacing as a players to all of the NBA teams. His highlights in the video from last nights game are impressive. In todays world of easy to access video Jeff’s game highlights are quick and easy to view. Hope he gets his NBA shot this year.
0 x
PeteRI
Sly Williams

Unread post by PeteRI »

Those stats are so impressive! I hope El Jefe gets his chance to stay at the Show.
0 x
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Ramulous »

A two way NBA contract is close to $500K. No way he makes that overseas in my opinion.
0 x
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, Boxworth, Friar Faithful, bicycleicycle, Matt_Keough, Patrick Norton, the Rosato brothers, and especially Benjamin Lord !
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Ramulous wrote: 2 years ago A two way NBA contract is close to $500K. No way he makes that overseas in my opinion.
How do those work? Is there a G league base and when he is on the NBA roster he gets paid pro-rated NBA minimum? (So awesome to see the guy succeed)
0 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

Jeff looks like a different player. His handle is quicker, and his 3 pt shot has a lot more range. This kid has developed into an absolute stud, and I think he has a shot at having a role on an NBA team.
1 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Jersey77 »

Ramulous wrote: 2 years ago A two way NBA contract is close to $500K. No way he makes that overseas in my opinion.
How do those work? Is there a G league base and when he is on the NBA roster he gets paid pro-rated NBA minimum? (So awesome to see the guy succeed)
Two way contract at $450,000.00 and can play up to 50 NBA games.
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Jersey77 wrote: 2 years ago
Sounds like good work if you can get it.
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

And he gets to play G league Warriors too as well as playing for the NBA Warriors if they schedule him. Jeff I’d getting great exposure and visibility.

Makes you wonder why players would opt to stay in college where they might and might not play games vs going G League for far more games played and get paid to boot.
0 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Jersey77 »

ramster wrote: 2 years ago

And he gets to play G league Warriors too as well as playing for the NBA Warriors if they schedule him. Jeff I’d getting great exposure and visibility.

Makes you wonder why players would opt to stay in college where they might and might not play games vs going G League for far more games played and get paid to boot.
True Ramster, but obviously not all players get picked up by teams to play G league.
Also, unless they are able to get a two-way contract the average G league salary is $35,000 (min. much less).
Many players feel it is in their best interest to remain in college, try to improve their value, and also get a degree.
Playing overseas is typically a much better financial opportunity than the G league.

https://careerexplorerguide.com/nba-g-l ... %202021%3A
0 x
PlayMikeMotenMore
Tom Garrick

Unread post by PlayMikeMotenMore »

ramster wrote: 2 years ago

True Ramster, but obviously not all players get picked up by teams to play G league.
Also, unless they are able to get a two-way contract the average G league salary is $35,000 (min. much less).
Many players feel it is in their best interest to remain in college, try to improve their value, and also get a degree.
Playing overseas is typically a much better financial opportunity than the G league.

https://careerexplorerguide.com/nba-g-l ... %202021%3A
Well written, Jersey77. Plus some kids have goals like winning a conference championship, playing in front of full arenas of fans, NCAA tournament appearances, leaving a legacy at the alma mater they choose (or they end up transferring to). I don't know anybody who dreams of playing in the G-league and there are no legacies left in the G-league.

Jeff Dowtin left a legacy and a mark in the history books at URI.
Zach Marbury did not.
3 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

Hate to break this romantic view but 95% of D1 players dream of playing professionally, and NBA being top of that list. Not many are pining for conference championships. They want to make a lot of money playing basketball. Full stop. The G League is a legitimate and accessible means to an end.
5 x
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

SGreenwell wrote: 2 years ago
Rhodymob05 wrote: 2 years ago Honestly, it seems ready to step up from the G league for good with these numbers.
I'd think that next year, he's either getting an NBA contract, or a really good deal with one of the better European teams. He'd probably make more money in Europe than in the NBA.
Isn't the NBA minimum something like 800K plus. Would he actually get more in Europe?
0 x
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

He would be the starting guard for the Knicks right now!!!!!!! (And they would be a much better team with him getting minutes)
1 x
JimSidd
Art Stephenson

Unread post by JimSidd »

I thought I read yesterday that because of the current roster issues many teams are having because of players entering Covid protocols, the 50 game max for two way players has just been waived. This may not matter for many two way players, if they’ve only been on a roster for a handful of games so far.
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

JimSidd wrote: 2 years ago

I thought I read yesterday that because of the current roster issues many teams are having because of players entering Covid protocols, the 50 game max for two way players has just been waived. This may not matter for many two way players, if they’ve only been on a roster for a handful of games so far.
Yes the 50 game max is now waived cuz of Covid
0 x
PlayMikeMotenMore
Tom Garrick

bigappleram wrote: 2 years ago Hate to break this romantic view but 95% of D1 players dream of playing professionally, and NBA being top of that list. Not many are pining for conference championships. They want to make a lot of money playing basketball. Full stop. The G League is a legitimate and accessible means to an end.
Really?? 95% of D1 players dream of playing professionally? Dreaming and planning are two different things. (Are the kids at Rider planning on playing in the NBA? They may dream it. Heck, I dreamed of dating Elle MacPherson back in the day. But I wasn't planning on it.)

1) Care to share a link to this survey or study that cites the 95% number you reference?
2) There are 353 Division One teams x 13 scholarships per team (I'll include non-scholarship leagues like the Ivy) x 95% = 4,359 players
3) Most of 4,359 kids would prefer to play for a G-League title instead of a Big Ten title? Or Patriot? Or NCAA tourney?
4) How come thousands of kids aren't dropping out of college each year professing their desire to enter the G-League as their pathway to the NBA?
5) While a lot kids might "dream of playing professionally," that dream can hit reality hard after a year in college when they realize they're all in the same boat.

18-22 year-olds have access to top notch facilities, training, travel, weight rooms, coaches, etc. at the college level. At the same time, they'll earn a degree if they follow the academic counseling. That's a better predicament than playing in the Costa Rican Pro-Am League.

They can still play professionally after college and make good money before their bodies break down.
2 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

PlayMikeMotenMore wrote: 2 years ago
bigappleram wrote: 2 years ago Hate to break this romantic view but 95% of D1 players dream of playing professionally, and NBA being top of that list. Not many are pining for conference championships. They want to make a lot of money playing basketball. Full stop. The G League is a legitimate and accessible means to an end.
Really?? 95% of D1 players dream of playing professionally? Dreaming and planning are two different things. (Are the kids at Rider planning on playing in the NBA? They may dream it. Heck, I dreamed of dating Elle MacPherson back in the day. But I wasn't planning on it.)

1) Care to share a link to this survey or study that cites the 95% number you reference?
2) There are 353 Division One teams x 13 scholarships per team (I'll include non-scholarship leagues like the Ivy) x 95% = 4,359 players
3) Most of 4,359 kids would prefer to play for a G-League title instead of a Big Ten title? Or Patriot? Or NCAA tourney?
4) How come thousands of kids aren't dropping out of college each year professing their desire to enter the G-League as their pathway to the NBA?
5) While a lot kids might "dream of playing professionally," that dream can hit reality hard after a year in college when they realize they're all in the same boat.

18-22 year-olds have access to top notch facilities, training, travel, weight rooms, coaches, etc. at the college level. At the same time, they'll earn a degree if they follow the academic counseling. That's a better predicament than playing in the Costa Rican Pro-Am League.

They can still play professionally after college and make good money before their bodies break down.
I agree with BAR.
A huge number of College Basketball Players dream of playing in the NBA, and yes, even players at Rider dream of playing in the NBA.

BAR did say dream while you seem to be saying planned.

High school players entering D1 college have the highest percentage of dreaming of playing in the NBA. The percentage drops as college careers continue and reality tends to set in.

Of Incoming Freshmen basketball players to college, my experience is that the vast majority believe they will play in the NBA

Article from a quick google search shows percentages by sport.

Going Pro: Division I Perceptions and Reality
Men's basketball
Perception: 76 percent
Reality: 1.2 percent

Women's basketball
Perception: 44 percent
Reality: 1.9 percent

Football
Perception: 52 percent
Reality: 1.6 percent

Baseball
Perception: 60 percent
Reality: 9.4 percent

Men's ice hockey
Perception: 63 percent
Reality: 0.8 percent

Men's soccer
Perception: 46 percent
Reality: 1.9 percent

https://www.insidehighered.com/news/201 ... essionally
0 x
Rhody_NYCT
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by Rhody_NYCT »

I think if you ask any mid to high level D1 freshman, they are going to say that their goal is to play in the NBA, and they should. Even if deep down they have serious doubts, you have to be confident and say you think you can make it. Nothing wrong with that. If you don't show confidence you are dead at any level. If you interviewed the top say 20 NBA players and asked if they think anyone in the league is better than them, they will say no. Even though everyone knows that isn't true, they need to believe that, and they should. They can't lose their edge.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

I'm not saying they will say it is their goal, they actually do think they will play NBA and/or Professionally overseas. I actually thought the same thing myself in high school but I was way off.
0 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

If you interviewed every kid who eventually plays scholarship D1 basketball when they were 16 in high school and asked what is your basketball dream? Lmk how many say “winning a XYZ conference championship” or “playing for alma mater” vs how many say “playing in the NBA.” The results would be overwhelming.
4 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

bigappleram wrote: 2 years ago If you interviewed every kid who eventually plays scholarship D1 basketball when they were 16 in high school and asked what is your basketball dream? Lmk how many say “winning a XYZ conference championship” or “playing for alma mater” vs how many say “playing in the NBA.” The results would be overwhelming.
I know I said NBA as well as MLB and top a lesser extent NFL.

and I pretended to be certain NBA players depending upon what shot I took in practice and how many seconds were left in the game!! It's pretty normal I think.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

[/soundcloud]
bigappleram wrote: 2 years ago If you interviewed every kid who eventually plays scholarship D1 basketball when they were 16 in high school and asked what is your basketball dream? Lmk how many say “winning a XYZ conference championship” or “playing for alma mater” vs how many say “playing in the NBA.” The results would be overwhelming.
I know when I was 16 in High School I dreamed of the NBA, as well as MLB and to a lesser extent the NFL.

and I pretended to be certain NBA players depending upon what shot I took in practice or in the driveway........... and who I was pretending to be depended on how many seconds were left in the game!! It's pretty normal I think.
0 x
PlayMikeMotenMore
Tom Garrick

Right, I get it. Immature teenagers "dream" of playing in the NBA...until you realize you're not that good. (Like I said, I dreamed of dating Elle MacPherson.) The "dream" quickly becomes play college hoops, get a degree, maybe play professionally overseas somewhere, retire from the game, and start a real life.

My point was I don't think the "dream" includes playing in the G-League. And for a good chunk of kids, the dream shifts from "me" to "we" once they set foot on campus. Let's win a conference title, hang a banner, play in the NCAA tournament, leave our mark/legacy, etc. (Jeff Dowtin vs. Zach Marbury) Heck, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe my sons are dreaming of playing for the Delaware Blue Coats...I'll have to ask them. My guess is that they'll reply "the who???"

And my point was somebody cited 95% without providing a reference. And somebody questioned why kids would stay in college as opposed to going to the G-League.
1 x
Rhodyram
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Rhodyram »

If kids cared about team success in college you would not see the waves of transfers each season. Kids are looking for more playing time/ greater exposure etc….
1 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

PlayMikeMotenMore wrote: 2 years ago Right, I get it. Immature teenagers "dream" of playing in the NBA...until you realize you're not that good. (Like I said, I dreamed of dating Elle MacPherson.) The "dream" quickly becomes play college hoops, get a degree, maybe play professionally overseas somewhere, retire from the game, and start a real life.

My point was I don't think the "dream" includes playing in the G-League. And for a good chunk of kids, the dream shifts from "me" to "we" once they set foot on campus. Let's win a conference title, hang a banner, play in the NCAA tournament, leave our mark/legacy, etc. (Jeff Dowtin vs. Zach Marbury) Heck, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe my sons are dreaming of playing for the Delaware Blue Coats...I'll have to ask them. My guess is that they'll reply "the who???"

And my point was somebody cited 95% without providing a reference. And somebody questioned why kids would stay in college as opposed to going to the G-League.
Sebastian Thomas said “I always dreamed of playing for URI” in the article about him signing, and whether he was being truthful or not in my 35 years of following Rhody I had never heard anyone else say that. So while I didn’t conduct a clinical study to back up my 95% claim I’ll take an educated guess I’m right. The dating Elle McPherson analogy is irrelevant; these kids are already doing something 99% of other high school players couldn’t do by getting a D1 scholarship.
1 x
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

bigappleram wrote: 2 years ago
PlayMikeMotenMore wrote: 2 years ago Right, I get it. Immature teenagers "dream" of playing in the NBA...until you realize you're not that good. (Like I said, I dreamed of dating Elle MacPherson.) The "dream" quickly becomes play college hoops, get a degree, maybe play professionally overseas somewhere, retire from the game, and start a real life.

Sebastian Thomas said “I always dreamed of playing for URI” in the article about him signing, and whether he was being truthful or not in my 35 years of following Rhody I had never heard anyone else say that. So while I didn’t conduct a clinical study to back up my 95% claim I’ll take an educated guess I’m right. The dating Elle McPherson analogy is irrelevant; these kids are already doing something 99% of other high school players couldn’t do by getting a D1 scholarship.
I'm pretty sure Jeff Kent had this sentiment (maybe not his exact words) and I believe signed in his Junior year, but other than Kent, I agree with BAR that I don't recall anyone else saying this. Now perhaps there are some other locals who have said that, but aren't on our recruitment list or a recruit better suited for a lower tier conference?
0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
PlayMikeMotenMore
Tom Garrick

steviep123 wrote: 2 years ago

I'm pretty sure Jeff Kent had this sentiment (maybe not his exact words) and I believe signed in his Junior year, but other than Kent, I agree with BAR that I don't recall anyone else saying this. Now perhaps there are some other locals who have said that, but aren't on our recruitment list or a recruit better suited for a lower tier conference?
To add to this point, not many recruits dream of going to URI because how many home state kids has URI recruited over the years? (I dreamt it but they didn't recruit me. It was their loss. Ha!) How many legit Division One prospects does Rhode Island put out in a decade? This is all anecdotal...

Here's what former All-American Ayo Dosumnu (now with the Bulls) said after committing to Illinois as a high school senior from Chicago's Morgan Park HS:
"I had a chance to grow a legacy. I think I'm the best point guard in the country and there's no better place to prove it then my home state," he said, per the Chicago Sun-Times' Michael O'Brien. "We are going to bring the good days of basketball back to Illinois and I want to be one of the cornerstones to start it out."

Don't throw statistics out as "educated guesses." There's no way to prove your statement. Statistics are verifiable. Educated guesses are not. (For example, I'm make a statement that "70% of white people are racist." And I'll say, like you, that I'm right. Go ahead and disprove it.) By the way, I didn't ask if you conducted a clinical study. I simply asked for you to cite where you pulled the number from. You were stating 95% as a fact...which in reality, it's not a fact.
0 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

We just cited 2 players out of over 350 that have played at URI over the last 30+ years that said it was their dream. What’s that percentage? Whether they are from RI or not is irrelevant you opined that “playing for State U” (amongst other things) was a prevalent motivation for D1 athletes and why they would want to play college ball over G League.
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

Tommy Garrick wanted to play at PC but they didn't want him Their loss.
0 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

I don't want to speak for Bar, but I thought "95%" was Bar simply saying that he believes that most kids that play this sport competitively dream of going to the NBA. None of us know the actual %, and asking for it is entirely unnecessary.

I asked three friends who currently play in the NBA or overseas, and they confirmed that their dream was always the NBA. Attending a college program was a goal, but playing ball to provide for their family was the top priority.

Playmike, this is similar to when you acted like someone made this outrageous statement when they said the NBA develops players better than college. Except for that time, people provided links and articles proving their point, but you disappeared from the conversation.
0 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

Billyboy78 wrote: 2 years ago Tommy Garrick wanted to play at PC but they didn't want him Their loss.

I think Tommy had more class than that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

steveystuds06 wrote: 2 years ago I don't want to speak for Bar, but I thought "95%" was Bar simply saying that he believes that most kids that play this sport competitively dream of going to the NBA. None of us know the actual %, and asking for it is entirely unnecessary.

I asked three friends who currently play in the NBA or overseas, and they confirmed that their dream was always the NBA. Attending a college program was a goal, but playing ball to provide for their family was the top priority.

Playmike, this is similar to when you acted like someone made this outrageous statement when they said the NBA develops players better than college. Except for that time, people provided links and articles proving their point, but you disappeared from the conversation.
Thanks Stevie and precisely. Let me rephrase since PMM requires clinical data to accompany every opinion. The great majority of college players dream of playing professionally not of winning conference championships or playing for their hometown school. Are there exceptions? Of course.
3 x
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

I would also add - there are more leagues out there than you'd think, and you can make a decent living playing ball as a result. For example, Cyril was never really regarded as an NBA prospect, but he's been putting up good numbers in Sweden and Poland so far. Some Google searching suggests that players in Poland can make $1,000 to $15,000 a month. If you love playing basketball, that certainly beats a desk job.
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Just have to say...again...how awesome it is to to see Jeff on NBATV....even if on the bench. Not sure what their Crona sitch is, but he seems to be sticking around for a while...good deal for him
1 x
ram1980
Art Stephenson

Unread post by ram1980 »

Just got cut by golden state.. he has been good in g league. Has to be a fit in the NBA somewhere . Rooting hard for him
1 x
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

That’s bs
0 x
GO RAMS
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

That’s some weak bs I hooe he gets picked up he deserves it
0 x
PlayMikeMotenMore
Tom Garrick

steveystuds06 wrote: 2 years ago I don't want to speak for Bar, but I thought "95%" was Bar simply saying that he believes that most kids that play this sport competitively dream of going to the NBA. None of us know the actual %, and asking for it is entirely unnecessary.

Thanks Stevie and precisely. Let me rephrase since PMM requires clinical data to accompany every opinion. The great majority of college players dream of playing professionally not of winning conference championships or playing for their hometown school. Are there exceptions? Of course.
I don't require clinical data to accompany an opinion. What I do look for is an (educated) opinion backed up by facts. And when people throw out percentages as facts, I'd like to know where they got those percentages. We can all throw out anecdotes from players. (I know some too.)

Players can have a dream of the NBA. But players realize that there are steps before that happens. And those steps can often include winning conference title, NCAA trip, scoring 1,000 points, becoming all-league, etc. The G-league is probably not on that list of steps.

So if you want to rephrase by saying "I don't have any numbers to back this up but I believe the great majority of college players..." and then make a statement...go ahead.

So I'll make a statement. "The majority of college coaches still refuse to foul when their team is up 3 points and with between 5-10 seconds left." Is this a fact or an opinion by me?
0 x