11/23 | Florida Gulf Coast | 7:00PM (ESPN+)

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
KingstonLane
Cuttino Mobley

Re: 11/23 | Florida Gulf Coast | 7:00PM (ESPN+)

Unread post by KingstonLane »

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 2 years ago
Jersey77 wrote: 2 years ago

David Cox scheduled the Sunshine Slam against Bryant, Tulsa, and BC/Utah, Boston University, a home and home with Georgia State, Sacred Heart, a home and home with Milwaukee, and a neutral site game against College of Charleston this offseason. Everything else was part of a pre-existing arrangement.

There are only two reasons for putting that schedule together, especially in light of the schedule already having plenty of soft games. Either Cox has killed this program to the point those are the only teams we could schedule or Cox put together a schedule designed to pad his win totals at the expense of the program? Which do you think it is and how is it not a complete indictment of his time here?

And there is no way Thorr is totally onboard, but he knows that if he stepped in and scheduled for Cox that Cox would claim he was set up to fail this year. Basketball programs handle their own schedules, fact not opinion
If Thorr had some serious issues with it, there would of been some discussion.
Thorr on several occasions has praised Cox for his willingness to play tough competition.

You have no clue as to what went on in constructing this schedule.

Sorry but Cox hasn't killed this program and you are wrong to comment on his integrity.

Are you now going to blame Cox for Seton Hall (a ranked P6 team) postponing their game against us this year?
If he didn't kill the program and he has too much integrity to try and pad his win total with cupcakes, why did he schedule so poorly in the offseason?

Boston University = quad 4
Bryant = quad 4
Tulsa = quad 3
BC/Utah at the Sunshine Slam = quad 3/2
Georgia State = quad 3
Sacred Heart = quad 4
Milwaukee = quad 2
Charleston = quad 4

I'm glad you're ok with that because we were terrible last year, but that's a garbage schedule and an A10 school should be embarrassed by it
You do realize that to schedule a game both teams have to agree to play right? Like we can’t just pick 10 teams in the top 25 and make those our OOC opponents.

Why would a top 50 team ever schedule us this year? We’re in no man’s land for them. We were projected to be a #80-120 team. So zero upside and all downside.

That brings up maybe a bigger discussion on how we got into this predicament but it’s just reality and people here refuse to acknowledge it. They’re better off scheduling a true Q3/Q4 team that won’t hopefully be as close of a call. Same goes for holiday tournaments, you need to get invited. You don’t just show up at the Battle 4 Atlantis and say hey guys we wanted to boost our OOC schedule this year!
1 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

KingstonLane wrote: 2 years ago

If Thorr had some serious issues with it, there would of been some discussion.
Thorr on several occasions has praised Cox for his willingness to play tough competition.

You have no clue as to what went on in constructing this schedule.

Sorry but Cox hasn't killed this program and you are wrong to comment on his integrity.

Are you now going to blame Cox for Seton Hall (a ranked P6 team) postponing their game against us this year?
If he didn't kill the program and he has too much integrity to try and pad his win total with cupcakes, why did he schedule so poorly in the offseason?

Bryant = quad 4
Tulsa = quad 3
Georgia State = quad 3
Sacred Heart = quad 4
Milwaukee = quad 2
Charleston = quad 4

I'm glad you're ok with that because we were terrible last year, but that's a garbage schedule and an A10 school should be embarrassed by it
You do realize that to schedule a game both teams have to agree to play right? Like we can’t just pick 10 teams in the top 25 and make those our OOC opponents.

Why would a top 50 team ever schedule us this year? We’re in no man’s land for them. We were projected to be a #80-120 team. So zero upside and all downside.

That brings up maybe a bigger discussion on how we got into this predicament but it’s just reality and people here refuse to acknowledge it. They’re better off scheduling a true Q3/Q4 team that won’t hopefully be as close of a call. Same goes for holiday tournaments, you need to get invited. You don’t just show up at the Battle 4 Atlantis and say hey guys we wanted to boost our OOC schedule this year!
How we got in this predicament? Go 10-15 in year. That would do it.
4 x
KingstonLane
Cuttino Mobley

theblueram wrote: 2 years ago

Bryant = quad 4
Tulsa = quad 3
Georgia State = quad 3
Sacred Heart = quad 4
Milwaukee = quad 2
Charleston = quad 4

How we got in this predicament? Go 10-15 in year. That would do it.
Ya no shit I think we all agree that sucked. Is what it is now. Life moves on. We can sit and cry about it all day or enjoy college basketball that got robbed from us over the last 2 years cause of covid.

Win the games on your schedule this year and finish with a good record. We’ll be able to pick up where we left off
0 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Jersey77 »

STC wrote: 2 years ago

This schedule was clearly never about URI dancing this year. Cox put together this schedule with his own self interests at hand - don’t get fired and get extended.
STC, you know nothing about Cox by making this statement.

Guessing you also think Thorr is totally clueless about this situation considering this is his most highly profiled sports program.
Believe me, he is totally onboard with this schedule.

Are you an expert or insider who knows exactly what went on in with constructing this schedule?

With the way things currently are with our team, I am okay with it.
STC, you know nothing about Cox by making this statement. Correct, I don't know anything about Cox. I'm just an alum who wants to dance.

Guessing you also think Thorr is totally clueless about this situation considering this is his most highly profiled sports program.
Believe me, he is totally onboard with this schedule. I've been consistent in saying that I like how Thorr has handled Cox's contract status thus far. Thorr getting out of the way and letting Cox chart his own path with the schedule is a great move. It's year 4, these are Cox's guys, the program is regressing, good on Thorr to leave it up to Cox to sink or swim.

Are you an expert or insider who knows exactly what went on in with constructing this schedule? It doesn't take an expert or insider to infer what's going on with this year's schedule. Since you're evidently one, please enlighten me to what went on...

With the way things currently are with our team, I am okay with it. "With the way things currently are", what does this mean? Sounds like an acknowledgement of regression without actually acknowledging it....
I never claim to be an expert, that is why I choose not to condemn him for it.

I don't think 19-20 was a disgrace, finishing 3rd behind the #3 ranked team in the nation and ending up with 21 wins wasn't terrible.
We finished better than most predicted.

Did you really think that URI is a blueblood program that will get a bid every year?
Of course we regressed since DH's last 2 years, that was to be expected.
But I currently feel good about where we are headed, that can always change though.

We had a poor record last year and our conference schedule is indicative of that.
I think we can turn the tide this season, and like I keep saying next year is our best chance to dance.
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Are you an expert or insider who knows exactly what went on in with constructing this schedule?

STC, you know nothing about Cox by making this statement. Correct, I don't know anything about Cox. I'm just an alum who wants to dance.

Believe me, he is totally onboard with this schedule. I've been consistent in saying that I like how Thorr has handled Cox's contract status thus far. Thorr getting out of the way and letting Cox chart his own path with the schedule is a great move. It's year 4, these are Cox's guys, the program is regressing, good on Thorr to leave it up to Cox to sink or swim.

Are you an expert or insider who knows exactly what went on in with constructing this schedule? It doesn't take an expert or insider to infer what's going on with this year's schedule. Since you're evidently one, please enlighten me to what went on...

With the way things currently are with our team, I am okay with it. "With the way things currently are", what does this mean? Sounds like an acknowledgement of regression without actually acknowledging it....

I don't think 19-20 was a disgrace, finishing 3rd behind the #3 ranked team in the nation and ending up with 21 wins wasn't terrible.

Did you really think that URI is a blueblood program that will get a bid every year?
But I currently feel good about where we are headed, that can always change though.

We had a poor record last year and our conference schedule is indicative of that.
I think we can turn the tide this season, and like I keep saying next year is our best chance to dance.
Is next years partial schedule out? Who are we playing of significance? A schedule like this year, and it's A10 tourney or bust. I hope Cox has some great games set up then for next year if that is our best chance to dance.
0 x
STC
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by STC »

Rhode_Island_Red wrote: 2 years ago
Ramulous wrote: 2 years ago Anyone going to be at the game tonight?
I'll be there. This is the closest thing to a home game I'll likely ever have.
I’ll be there.
0 x
spookydog
Tom Garrick

Unread post by spookydog »

Is next years partial schedule out? Who are we playing of significance? A schedule like this year, and it's A10 tourney or bust. I hope Cox has some great games set up then for next year if that is our best chance to dance.
As far as I am aware, this is all we know.
A10 matchups aren't decided until after the season is done to see where teams finished.

Home:
Providence
Milwaukee

Away:
Seton Hall
Brown
Georgia State
0 x
If there's a God, he is laughing at us
And our football team.
-Ben Folds

@CBro33
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

Home
Providence
Milwaukee

Away
Brown
Georgia State
Seton Hall

And you can probably add Boston College to the away list
0 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
KingstonLane
Cuttino Mobley

Home
Providence
Milwaukee

Away
Brown
Georgia State
Seton Hall

And you can probably add Boston College to the away list
Another 1-2 games against a Top 50-75 team is about the norm for our “best” scheduled years. It’s not like we usually have a gauntlet of OOC opponents
0 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

For me, it was the way we continued to digress as the year went on in 19-20.. Barely beating bad teams, losing to good ones. and getting embarrassed by elite ones. That's not the sign of a tournament team...That being said, I'm done focusing on the past and ready to move forward. I agree that the team looks better this season. However, it does worry me that our only true test caused Cox to return to the same mistakes. I want to see how we do at Harvard and PC. Win or play those games very close, then I think we have made a jump in the right direction. Right now we've only proven we can beat bad teams.

We are going to continue to disagree about next year Jersey. Losing Shep EA and possibly Walker is a massive loss. We'll need to see what type of jump Ish makes and we would need a better version of AB then we saw. Which is very hard after taking a year off from a serious injury. I think he'll need a season to come back to form. Where I think we could dance is the following season. But that's so far away who knows what roster or coach we will have on our team!

Let's end this game fast and win by double digits! 2-1 on the Florida trip is a very solid trip!!
1 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Ramulous »

I will be at the game looking for STC and Red
0 x
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, Boxworth, Friar Faithful, bicycleicycle, Matt_Keough, Patrick Norton, the Rosato brothers, and especially Benjamin Lord !
KeaneyBluBallz
Art Stephenson

Unread post by KeaneyBluBallz »

PlayMikeMotenMore wrote: 2 years ago
Blue Man wrote: 2 years ago Absolute must win. It's a Q4 game.

We already boast a Q3 loss, we absolutely cannot afford a Q4. This will be one of the worst teams we play all year.

Obviously we knew the margin for error was razor thin/non-existent with our SOS, so whatever hopes we had of a fairy tale at-large would end with a Q4 loss in the 6th game of the season.
So you're saying by "must win" that if URI were to lose tonight but then win every single game remaining on their schedule (losing in the A-10 title game), there would be no NCAA tourney and the season at 29-3 (or whatever it would be) would be considered a failure?

Got it.

(Instead, why don't you just let the season play out and not pass judgement on the team and the season every time somebody on the roster/coaching staff breathes.)
yup. I'm saying it.

NIT it is.

here's your cupcake game, don't blow it.

Impose your will upon thee. it's pad your stats night. empty the bench night.
0 x
:lol:
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

……..it was said here before, I think, NIT or Bust……..hey it’s an improvement right?……..
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

steveystuds06 wrote: 2 years ago

For me, it was the way we continued to digress as the year went on in 19-20.. Barely beating bad teams, losing to good ones. and getting embarrassed by elite ones. That's not the sign of a tournament team...That being said, I'm done focusing on the past and ready to move forward. I agree that the team looks better this season. However, it does worry me that our only true test caused Cox to return to the same mistakes. I want to see how we do at Harvard and PC. Win or play those games very close, then I think we have made a jump in the right direction. Right now we've only proven we can beat bad teams.

We are going to continue to disagree about next year Jersey. Losing Shep EA and possibly Walker is a massive loss. We'll need to see what type of jump Ish makes and we would need a better version of AB then we saw. Which is very hard after taking a year off from a serious injury. I think he'll need a season to come back to form. Where I think we could dance is the following season. But that's so far away who knows what roster or coach we will have on our team!

Let's end this game fast and win by double digits! 2-1 on the Florida trip is a very solid trip!!
Yes, the finish was a little disappointing (19-20) but I also didn't expect the 10 game win streak.
In the end it didn't matter though.
We will see about next year. I wasn't going to bring it up until I saw the posts about Cox destroying our program in this thread.

Like I said earlier, we should really dominate FGCU tonight, but will take a win.
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

If we win every game the rest of the non conference, we would be 12-1 and still not getting votes.
0 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

theblueram wrote: 2 years ago If we win every game the rest of the non conference, we would be 12-1 and still not getting votes.
Pretty bold statement, I don't know the voting members so couldn't say.
Also not sure how the record plays out for every other team.

Anyway what difference does it make, did you really think we were going to be ranked this year?

The schedule is what it is, people on this board need to get over it.
Let's just go out and try and beat the teams we do play.
Last edited by Jersey77 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

Do people forget we had a living schedule last year, that was TOUGH!? It was not normal. The team was brand new. No Summer workouts. Injuries. Zero normalcy. Sure, every one was in the same boat, but every individual team handled differently. KENTUCKY still has a team of all 5 star kids and struggled mightily…. And I know, we are far from KY, but reality struck both teams similarly.

The staff challenged the HELL out of the team last year. Played Wisconsin in 3-4 days notice. Gambles didn’t pay off, now the schedule has a softer touch to build up to hopefully something special.

You all love to bathe in your personal misery so much that even winning won’t absolve This regime.

Move on, look forward…go Rhody!
Last edited by DC_Rams 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

theblueram wrote: 2 years ago If we win every game the rest of the non conference, we would be 12-1 and still not getting votes.

Anyway what difference does it make, did you think we were going to be ranked this year?

What difference does it make? Like trying to be in the discussion of an at large pre conference? NO I did not think we would be ranked. I predicted us 16-15. And a coach search next spring. Cox said he is trying to bring back the culture. That would be a ranked team or close with true aspirations for the NCAAT. Let's see how he does in year 4.
1 x
RamStock
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RamStock »

Jersey,

I think the problem is that you have that satisfied with anything we do attitude. Make the NIT and it was an incredible year. Finish .500 and you like the returning players for next year. Finish under .500 and you point out that one big win we had. You can’t count on next year in today’s college basketball. If we aren’t successful this year what is so exciting about having returning players that will probably play better competition next year. No one wants to go back to the Jim Baron era of mediocre play being accepted. Cox has done a good job of scheduling prior to this year so that isn’t the issue. We would get destroyed with tough competition this year. I think his coaching is a huge issue with everyone. He gets this year abs next with no extension which is more than fair
0 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

DC_Rams wrote: 2 years ago Do people forget we had a living schedule last year, that was TOUGH!? It was not normal. The team was brand new. No Summer workouts. Injuries. Zero normalcy. Sure, every one was in the same boat, but every individual team handled differently. KENTUCKY still has a team of all 5 star kids and struggled mightily…. And I know, we are far from KY, but reality struck both teams similarly.

The staff challenged the HELL out of the team last year. Played Wisconsin in 3-4 days notice. Gambles didn’t pay off, now the schedule has a softer touch to build up to hopefully something special.

You all love to bathe in your personal misery so much that even winning won’t absolve This regime.

NM
Last edited by Jersey77 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

DC_Rams wrote: 2 years ago

That's not true at all. If this team wins and receives a bid, every real fan of this program will be ecstatic... You'll be happy as well because the individual that you're rooting for probably gets to be the head coach here for the foreseeable future.
3 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
KeaneyBluBallz
Art Stephenson

Unread post by KeaneyBluBallz »

DC_Rams wrote: 2 years ago Do people forget we had a living schedule last year, that was TOUGH!? It was not normal. The team was brand new. No Summer workouts. Injuries. Zero normalcy. Sure, every one was in the same boat, but every individual team handled differently. KENTUCKY still has a team of all 5 star kids and struggled mightily…. And I know, we are far from KY, but reality struck both teams similarly.

When you said ranked, I figured you meant top 25.
If we go 12-1 OOC and beating PC there, we would probably be noticed by some.
go 12-1 OOC and we get some looks there.

11-2 with loses against FGC and Tulsa, not so much.
0 x
:lol:
Rhody72
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhody72 »

I like our team, at least the top 10 players. Therefore, I like the coach.
0 x
NCAAs or Bust!
Rhode_Island_Red
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhode_Island_Red »

Ramulous wrote: 2 years ago I will be at the game looking for STC and Red
Keaney Blue rugby shirt and gray beard
0 x
Proudly supplying the Internet with online wisecracks, impertinent comments and loathing of all things mental hospital since 1996.
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

RamStock wrote: 2 years ago

Jersey,

I think the problem is that you have that satisfied with anything we do attitude. Make the NIT and it was an incredible year. Finish .500 and you like the returning players for next year. Finish under .500 and you point out that one big win we had. You can’t count on next year in today’s college basketball. If we aren’t successful this year what is so exciting about having returning players that will probably play better competition next year. No one wants to go back to the Jim Baron era of mediocre play being accepted. Cox has done a good job of scheduling prior to this year so that isn’t the issue. We would get destroyed with tough competition this year. I think his coaching is a huge issue with everyone. He gets this year abs next with no extension which is more than fair
Not true.

Anyone that really knows me understands that I am not satisfied with mediocrity.
I never liked the Baron hire and expressed those feelings early on to many of the Rhody faithful. I thought we just settled after coming off the debacle with Jerry D.

However, I do have realistic expectations for this team.
I also feel we will get to the NCAAT sooner with this staff than if we started over.
Mostly because I like the roster he assembled.

I just don't think Cox has been given adequate time just yet.
Time will tell.
0 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Anyway what difference does it make, did you think we were going to be ranked this year?

What difference does it make? Like trying to be in the discussion of an at large pre conference? NO I did not think we would be ranked. I predicted us 16-15. And a coach search next spring. Cox said he is trying to bring back the culture. That would be a ranked team or close with true aspirations for the NCAAT. Let's see how he does in year 4.
When you said ranked, I figured you meant top 25.
If we go 12-1 OOC and beating PC there, we would probably be noticed by some.
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Jersey,

Not true.

Anyone that really knows me understands that I am not satisfied with mediocrity.
I never liked the Baron hire and expressed those feelings early on to many of the Rhody faithful. I thought we just settled after coming off the debacle with Jerry D.

I also feel we will get to the NCAAT sooner with this staff than if we started over.

Time will tell.
Dude, it's his fourth year. He was gifted an NCAAT team with the Number 1 Class in the A10. Time? Yeah, it's running out.
2 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Jersey,

Not true.

Time will tell.
Dude, it's his fourth year. He was gifted an NCAAT team with the Number 1 Class in the A10. Time? Yeah, it's running out.
This is probably the wrong thread for this discussion
0 x
RamStock
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RamStock »

Jersey,

Not true.

Time will tell.
So what is adequate time-a decade? That would be the situation if they gave him an extension. It would be the same exact scenario as Baron. This 2021 and coaches don’t get 10 years to get to the tournament. I know you are going say this is not a blue blood school, etc. I don’t think we afraid of losing anyone if Cox is fired like we were when he was up for the job and had all those terrific recruits. None of which are with the team any longer
1 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Jersey,

Not true.

Time will tell.
So what is adequate time-a decade? That would be the situation if they gave him an extension. It would be the same exact scenario as Baron. This 2021 and coaches don’t get 10 years to get to the tournament. I know you are going say this is not a blue blood school, etc. I don’t think we afraid of losing anyone if Cox is fired like we were when he was up for the job and had all those terrific recruits. None of which are with the team any longer
I didn't say decade you did.
We would lose almost the entire roster if Cox is let go, that's what will happen.

Please move this discussion to another thread and talk about this game here. Thanks
1 x
RI_Bred
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RI_Bred »

PeteRI wrote: 2 years ago
PeteRI wrote: 2 years ago Slightly off topic, but is there an ESPN+ hack? I already pay a fortune for my cable bundle and I'll be damned if I give these greedy billionaires any more of my money.
No, separate service. That being said it’s a great value at $8/month if you plan on watching many if not all of URIs games this year. At first glance I just counted 16 games on our schedule to be streamed on ESPN+. You’re paying something like $2.50/game if you plan on having it for the next 5 months

Not to mention you get literally every NHL game, tons of NCAAB, and other sports
Wow I didn't realize we have so many games on ESPN+ (unless we get really good and force ourselves onto the legitimate cable channels). Perhaps I have no choice ...
I hate ESPN and even I am paying for the ESPN+ package for a couple of months, worth it...
1 x
Mobley was fouled.
PlayMikeMotenMore
Tom Garrick

Unread post by PlayMikeMotenMore »

Blue Man wrote: 2 years ago Absolute must win. It's a Q4 game.

We already boast a Q3 loss, we absolutely cannot afford a Q4. This will be one of the worst teams we play all year.

Obviously we knew the margin for error was razor thin/non-existent with our SOS, so whatever hopes we had of a fairy tale at-large would end with a Q4 loss in the 6th game of the season.
So you're saying by "must win" that if URI were to lose tonight but then win every single game remaining on their schedule (losing in the A-10 title game), there would be no NCAA tourney and the season at 29-3 (or whatever it would be) would be considered a failure?

Got it.

(Instead, why don't you just let the season play out and not pass judgement on the team and the season every time somebody on the roster/coaching staff breathes.)
The big difference between Blueman's post and yours is he's being realistic. Every person on this message board knows that this team could win out until the finals and receive a bid. Unfortunately, that's not going to happen. Because of that, this is a game that would seriously hurt our resume.
Sorry guys...my point is there's no such thing as a "must win" in November. All these labels of this being "must win" or "so-and-so is the team to beat" is all reflective of the ESPN hot take world we live in. My kids tell me that Steven A. Smith says the Packers are all done...or Gonzaga can't win it all because they play in a weak conference.

Things change. And just because you lose to team X in November doesn't cast your fate in stone. Who knows what's going to happen?

Show of hands...when they were 2-4, who was predicting the Pats in 1st place in the AFC East by Thanksgiving?

That's my point. Enough of the declaratives "Rhody's season is all done if they lose tonight." If that's the case and they do lose at FGCU, then I guess you won't have a problem if the players just mail it in the rest of the season, play for themselves, and go thru the motions. After all, there's nothing to play for as a team, right?
0 x
PlayMikeMotenMore
Tom Garrick

Unread post by PlayMikeMotenMore »

I think you meant to say "continued to regress"...not to "digress."
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unfortunately, Rhody set their season expectations on the OOC schedule. They have the worst schedule in years. So wins don't mean much. And with the A10 down as much as it is, well.
1 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

……..breakout game for……Ish (1)……..lock down defense…….go Rhody…….
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

I think you meant to say "continued to regress"...not to "digress."
Yup, that's pretty obvious, isn't it?...What's your point??
0 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

Any tips on getting the game in Mexico? My espn plus won’t work here.
0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
theblueram
Frank Keaney

steviep123 wrote: 2 years ago Any tips on getting the game in Mexico? My espn plus won’t work here.
Access to ESPN + is restricted outside the US. If you want to sign up for ESPN + and stream while outside the US then you need to use Unlocator Smart DNS or VPN.
0 x
Sweep The Leg
Tom Garrick

Unread post by Sweep The Leg »

steviep123 wrote: 2 years ago Any tips on getting the game in Mexico? My espn plus won’t work here.
Access to ESPN + is restricted outside the US. If you want to sign up for ESPN + and stream while outside the US then you need to use Unlocator Smart DNS or VPN.
I'm sure it's easy to access for teams in the "cartel".
Last edited by Sweep The Leg 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
'No Mercy.'
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

Dunn Martin hitting insane shots early
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

PeterRamTime wrote: 2 years ago Dunn Martin hitting insane shots early
Yes we need him to start missing slow start URI
0 x
KingstonLane
Cuttino Mobley

PeterRamTime wrote: 2 years ago Dunn Martin hitting insane shots early
Looks like he’s in the driveway just chucking things up for no reason. Except they’re all falling
0 x
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

Yeah and my vpn isn’t working ☹️
0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

…….11-9 us….13-9 now
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
KingstonLane
Cuttino Mobley

Always get a good laugh at how bad some of these broadcasts are on streaming apps. Interns might actually be in charge

Currently still using the Eckerd vs FGCU graphics from their last game
0 x
DeanDome88
Tom Garrick

Unread post by DeanDome88 »

Rhody up 15-13. The Mitchell's make more than their share of bad passes.
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

15-13 U 12
0 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

I think we look pretty good early.

FGCU is solid.

Now can we kick it up another notch offensively?
0 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Is Carey out? He's outplayed Thomas so far this year. I'm surprised he's playing over him
1 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

Ball movement is greatly improved tonight. Good to see.
2 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL