Fatts (Grad Transfer to Maryland)

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Re: Fatts (Grad Transfer to Maryland)

Unread post by theblueram »

Dino611 wrote: 2 years ago Fatts turned back the clock to last year with that performance last night for Maryland 💀
Yikes! 30 minutes and 2 points.
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

rhodylaw wrote: 2 years ago
Rhody15 wrote: 2 years ago
Jersey77 wrote: 2 years ago

FD, Fatts had a pretty strong junior year, he definitely helped us more than hurt us.
In 19-20, he played about 36 mins, averaged 18.8 pts, shot his best from 3pt (36%), 82%FT, and a team high 4.6 assists and 2.87 steals.
Also that year 1st Team All A10 and All Defensive Team

People will just completely disregard facts and just hate the kid because they want to.
Please - we don't hate the kid, we are just frustrated that he wasn't used to his potential. Yes, the 19-20 combined stats look "OK" - but those that watched the games know that the 36% final average was mostly built in a 2 week stretch where the kid could not miss. He was moved to the bench mid-season for a game because he was jacking up 3s and missing almost all of them WHILE he he still had Dowtin on the team. HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER HERE - whether that is the coach or the kid we will never know, but if he had a role as a distributor first, scorer second he would have been one of the all time greats at URI. Instead he will be remembered for a couple incredible plays, but an average career.
Again - no one hates the kid. He created some of the best MOMENTS in URI history but most in his freshman year. Of course - the Trae Young steal and 3. The PC game his freshman year. The Harvard shot. Obviously the St Joes game.

He definitely fulfilled his obligation to this school, gave us four years, was probably one of the best - if not THE best defensive point guards this school will ever see.

But it was just that - moments. The games where he played as a pass-first PG were when the team played their best. Unfortunately those games were few and far between. His career as full of unbelievable "did you see that" moments that made us all hate that the Ryan Center doesn't have replay, as it was me-first moments as a 28% 3 point shooter who took 5 3's per game. That's 4 empty possessions per game. Usually ill advised, early in the clock, or poor looks.

His talent was undeniable, but he just needed to be harnessed and directed and I think Cox felt like he needed to give him the world to get him to stay. From that first Harvard game where he and Cox joked publicly about how Cox called one play and Fatts waved him off and took the shot, making it and getting a W. That might have been the worst thing for the rest of his career because Cox just laughed it off and Fatts could do no wrong. Under Hurley, Fatts would be running until he puked - making the shot or not.

I will love Fatts as a Ram forever. He was as exciting and electrifying as he was inconsistent and maddening. A player who could absolutely change and take over a game, but also destroy one with selfish play and shot selection (PC 2018 comes to mind).

His junior year was great statistically, but Jeff Dowtin helping as a floor general was a huge part of that. Fatts needed to focus on his strengths as potentially the best ball handler, cutter, and slasher this school has ever seen. Elite free throw shooter. Those were the parts of his game that we all wished he leaned into every night. But he always wanted to take the last shot even if shooting wasn't his best option.

So "complicated" is a fair thing to say about Fatts' career here. Certainly one of the best talent-wise, and definitely in the list of "greats" that have come through Kingston. But it's not just about talent, as a PG and the leader of a team it has to be about what the TEAM did, not just you.

When it was Fatts "team" (whether you want to say his last 3 years or his last year), how did we play? What did we accomplish? Some of his best highlights were off the bench as a freshman. Certainly plenty other moments his last 3 years, but probably an equal amount of groans as there were cheers.

Legitimately, is anyone putting this kid on their all-URI roster as a guard? Even from the last decade? Would you want him as your PG ahead of Jeff? Jarvis had a 2:1 A/TO, shot 35% from 3, and had better efficiency numbers but wasn't the defender Fatts was. Do you take Fatts as a guard over Terrell? EC? Stan? X?

Fatts will always be loved here and he should be. But I think it's OK to be honest about the complexity and open debate about what he was. Doesn't make you a hater or less of a fan if you just point that out.
8 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
KeaneyBluBallz
Art Stephenson

Unread post by KeaneyBluBallz »

KingstonLane wrote: 2 years ago
FDshoes wrote: 2 years ago
Jersey77 wrote: 2 years ago Fatts not bad in opener.
25 mins, 12 pts (5-9), 4 assists, and didn't take any 3's.
Wow Fatts not taking a single 3 pointer 🤔. Shocking how that is such a good idea!! I can't stand the fact that I ultimately hated Fatts by the end of his days wearing Rhody blue. He should have gone down as an absolute legend after his freshman year and the performance against OU in the NCAA tournament. The fact that he is so polarizing to the fan base speaks volumes. Wish the kid the best, I really do, but he did way more to hurt this team then help his last 2 years here!
I’d say that’s a personal problem. He is a URI legend. You’ll never forget some of his big moments (especially vs OU).

It’s more just unfortunate he was never able to get back in the tournament. He’s a gamer
whoa. URI legend? pump the brakes.

kid was good, real good. well above average, great career here.

legend?? nah mang.
1 x
:lol:
KingstonLane
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by KingstonLane »

KeaneyBluBallz wrote: 2 years ago
FDshoes wrote: 2 years ago

Wow Fatts not taking a single 3 pointer 🤔. Shocking how that is such a good idea!! I can't stand the fact that I ultimately hated Fatts by the end of his days wearing Rhody blue. He should have gone down as an absolute legend after his freshman year and the performance against OU in the NCAA tournament. The fact that he is so polarizing to the fan base speaks volumes. Wish the kid the best, I really do, but he did way more to hurt this team then help his last 2 years here!
I’d say that’s a personal problem. He is a URI legend. You’ll never forget some of his big moments (especially vs OU).

It’s more just unfortunate he was never able to get back in the tournament. He’s a gamer

legend?? nah mang.
Most steals in program history, 6th most assists, 4th highest career FT %, only player in the last 50 years to have a 40 point game, one of the most iconic NCAA tournament plays in URI history. The list goes on and on.

If you limit “URI legends” to like 5 players ever, then yea maybe not. I prefer to use the term a little more loosely for those greats that have contributed to advancing the program forward
0 x
Rhody72
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhody72 »

Fatts was no pied piper for the URI MBB program, yet he had some unique talents. Best closer in my memory.
0 x
NCAAs or Bust!
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Yikes 2 points on 1-7 shooting let’s see how he bounces back next game v Hofstra
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

legend?? nah mang.
Most steals in program history, 6th most assists, 4th highest career FT %, only player in the last 50 years to have a 40 point game, one of the most iconic NCAA tournament plays in URI history. The list goes on and on.

If you limit “URI legends” to like 5 players ever, then yea maybe not. I prefer to use the term a little more loosely for those greats that have contributed to advancing the program forward
Fatts isn’t listed in Top 10 for Career or in a single Season in FT% in URI Records.
F753CD9C-2BF4-4C11-B197-43C6D165BF75.png
1 x
Smokinjimit2
Michael Andersen

Unread post by Smokinjimit2 »

legend?? nah mang.

Garrick had a 50 game in 88.
1 x
Bos8
Tom Garrick

Unread post by Bos8 »

Smokinjimit2 wrote: 2 years ago
How many did Dawan have his senior year vs quinnipiac? Did he hit 40?
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

legend?? nah mang.

Sly Williams scored 44 in 1979
0 x
Rhode_Island_Red
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhode_Island_Red »

ramster wrote: 2 years ago

Sly Williams scored 44 in 1979
And he did it before the introduction of the three-point line.
1 x
Proudly supplying the Internet with online wisecracks, impertinent comments and loathing of all things mental hospital since 1996.
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

So it looks like our record book hasn't been updated since 2020, missing Fatts' final season.

Lot of feels versus facts going on. Kind of like how Fatts feels like a legend to himself. (half kidding, lighten up offense mafia).

Few corrections based on his final season stats combined with the record book.

No, he has never been anywhere near a record setting FT shooter here. His best season was 82%, his average was 79%. He did not surpass Jiggy for top 10 in a season, nor did he pass Steve Rowell for 10th in career %.

You may be thinking of a game against VCU when he went 16/18 which are 4th and 6th for FTM and FTA in a GAME, not a season or career.

The stat about assists is the only accurate one, he is 6th in assists.

Yes the steal and 3 on the NPOY was one of the biggest plays of the tourney and is definitely in the URI highlight reel. That was a legendary play, doesn't make Fatts a legendary player based on his total body of work.

If there's this much debate about a player's status among your greats - he's probably not in that elite space. Definitely an impact maker here. Definitely talented and his on-ball defense was for sure legendary. But the overall body of work doesn't support it.
0 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Unread post by SGreenwell »

While Fatts holds the steals record, I'd note that that's more trivia and a mildly impressive thing, vs. a sign of him being a John Linehan-like stopper. There are basically four guys clumped in the same range with 200+ steals - Fatts, Keith Cothran, Tom Garrick and Tyson Wheeler. I was 4 during Garrick's peak, so I can't comment on him, but Cothran was a better defender than Fatts. Fatts averaged 1.8 SPG, which is just a smidge about the 1.7 SPG posted by Sly Williams, Garrick and Cothran. (For comparison's sake, Linehan averaged an absolutely ridiculous 3.2 SPG.)

I'd probably put Fatts somewhere in the Top 10 to Top 25 range, and I'm guessing more in the back half of that than the front. He didn't finish Top 10 in minutes played or points scored, and his peak seasons weren't Lamar Odom, Garrick type "one man team" impressive. He's sixth in assists, but clumped together with a bunch of other players, and 200+ behind Wheeler for #1. I'd probably slot him right around Xavier Munford and Dawan Robinson - valuable players that clearly had flaws in their game - with two major caveats:

1) Because the players around him were excellent, Fatts was on some really good to great URI teams. As a result, he got the opportunity to shine in some big moments. Can't ever take that away from him, but I also think that other players could have done what he did, if given that same opportunity. Impossible to know for sure, though.

2) Fatts clearly played through injuries at various points, and depending on your opinion, he was a gunner who held Cox hostage, or Cox wanted him to shoot constantly. The injuries especially probably hurt his rate / efficiency stats, and it's somewhat impossible to know to what degree.
3 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

SGreenwell wrote: 2 years ago While Fatts holds the steals record, I'd note that that's more trivia and a mildly impressive thing, vs. a sign of him being a John Linehan-like stopper. There are basically four guys clumped in the same range with 200+ steals - Fatts, Keith Cothran, Tom Garrick and Tyson Wheeler. I was 4 during Garrick's peak, so I can't comment on him, but Cothran was a better defender than Fatts. Fatts averaged 1.8 SPG, which is just a smidge about the 1.7 SPG posted by Sly Williams, Garrick and Cothran. (For comparison's sake, Linehan averaged an absolutely ridiculous 3.2 SPG.)

I'd probably put Fatts somewhere in the Top 10 to Top 25 range, and I'm guessing more in the back half of that than the front. He didn't finish Top 10 in minutes played or points scored, and his peak seasons weren't Lamar Odom, Garrick type "one man team" impressive. He's sixth in assists, but clumped together with a bunch of other players, and 200+ behind Wheeler for #1. I'd probably slot him right around Xavier Munford and Dawan Robinson - valuable players that clearly had flaws in their game - with two major caveats:

1) Because the players around him were excellent, Fatts was on some really good to great URI teams. As a result, he got the opportunity to shine in some big moments. Can't ever take that away from him, but I also think that other players could have done what he did, if given that same opportunity. Impossible to know for sure, though.

2) Fatts clearly played through injuries at various points, and depending on your opinion, he was a gunner who held Cox hostage, or Cox wanted him to shoot constantly. The injuries especially probably hurt his rate / efficiency stats, and it's somewhat impossible to know to what degree.
Tommy Garrick was a great all around defender, not just steals. He was built like a truck, not quite as strong as a guy like Jared Terrell, but close.
1 x
Rhody09
Steve Chubin

Unread post by Rhody09 »

Maryland close to going into OT vs Hofstra (1-2). Interestingly enough, Omar Silverio is still playing with them.

Edit: Omar fouls and ruins the upset.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Rhody09 wrote: 2 years ago Maryland close to going into OT vs Hofstra (1-2). Interestingly enough, Omar Silverio is still playing with them.

Edit: Omar fouls and ruins the upset.
Maryland was favored by 12 vs Hofstra. Looking so far like it’s going to be tough for Maryland to achieve preseason expectations.
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Yes Terps are disappointing only beat Hofstra by 12

Fatts had 13 and Omar had 8 off the bench good to see them embrace after the game
0 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Fatts with the game sealing steal at the end.

That’s 2 of Maryland’s 4 wins that Fatts has sealed shut.
0 x
Go Rhody
JimSidd
Art Stephenson

Unread post by JimSidd »

Rhody15 wrote: 2 years ago Fatts with the game sealing steal at the end.

That’s 2 of Maryland’s 4 wins that Fatts has sealed shut.
I posted a comment about the steal in the Games of Interest thread. I think game sealing is a bit of a stretch, given that Hofstra was at best going to have a heave from over half court. I would argue that the center that was guarding the in bounds pass was more responsible for the lack of execution of the pass.
Not hating on Fatts. I have nothing against him. I’m just calling that play as I saw it.
0 x
FDshoes
ARD

Unread post by FDshoes »

SGreenwell wrote: 2 years ago While Fatts holds the steals record, I'd note that that's more trivia and a mildly impressive thing, vs. a sign of him being a John Linehan-like stopper. There are basically four guys clumped in the same range with 200+ steals - Fatts, Keith Cothran, Tom Garrick and Tyson Wheeler. I was 4 during Garrick's peak, so I can't comment on him, but Cothran was a better defender than Fatts. Fatts averaged 1.8 SPG, which is just a smidge about the 1.7 SPG posted by Sly Williams, Garrick and Cothran. (For comparison's sake, Linehan averaged an absolutely ridiculous 3.2 SPG.)

Prb the best comment to date about Fatts's career with Rhody. Especially point #1 he played on one of the better Rhody teams in the past few decades especially early on.

Fatts can be recognized as both having a plus career here and being overrated.
2 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

Fatts' legacy is just very odd.

Here's the worst criticism I can give him.

The most catastrophically inconsistent player we've ever had. When he didn't have it we just could not win and it cost us too many times.

The best thing I can say is this:

For 3/4th's of his junior year he was the best player I've seen play for Rhody. I only go back to the 05/06 season, but he was playing at a superstar level that guys like EC, JT, Hassan, X, Delroy, Baron, Daniels and Dawan were never able to produce. And I don't think that it's particularly close except for maybe JT.

Now I have watched some replays from the 88 and 98 season and I'd say only Cuttino and Garrick performed better.

Sadly...he fell off that year and we fell out of the tournament to the farthest reaches of the bubble.
0 x
Rhody72
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhody72 »

Would URI ever place in their Athletic Hall of Fame someone who transferred to another college to complete their playing career? If yes, are there other inductees for whom URI did this?
0 x
NCAAs or Bust!
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Rhody72 wrote: 2 years ago Would URI ever place in their Athletic Hall of Fame someone who transferred to another college to complete their playing career? If yes, are there other inductees for whom URI did this?
Aris Tsourgiannis
7 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Rhody72 wrote: 2 years ago Would URI ever place in their Athletic Hall of Fame someone who transferred to another college to complete their playing career? If yes, are there other inductees for whom URI did this?
He completed his four years here and graduated. You really think they’d punish him for leaving after completing a normal college career and using a weird, once in a lifetime rule against him?
0 x
Go Rhody
SandorClegane
Art Stephenson

Unread post by SandorClegane »

Billyboy78 wrote: 2 years ago
Aris Tsourgiannis
When talking about records, Aris must be in the conversation.
I would also point out that Aris was mentioned during the last game on ESPN. Can’t make this up..
1 x
“The greatest things in life are invisible to the eye”
- Mr. Rogers
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

SandorClegane wrote: 2 years ago
Aris Tsourgiannis
I would also point out that Aris was mentioned during the last game on ESPN. Can’t make this up..
I'm pretty sure he holds the all-time NCAA record for fouls per minute. His number should be put up in the rafters. If I could only remember what his number was. :lol:
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Aris Tsourgiannis
I'm pretty sure he holds the all-time NCAA record for fouls per minute. His number should be put up in the rafters. If I could only remember what his number was. :lol:
I just laugh when I see his 'career' stats. 1 minute played, 4 fouls and zeros across the board for every other stat. https://www.espn.com/mens-college-baske ... ourgiannis
2 x
JimSidd
Art Stephenson

Unread post by JimSidd »

Aris Tsourgiannis
It was 21. The only reason I know that is because I watched his “highlights” the other day. It looks like we’ve upgraded with Makhi. 😀
1 x
SandorClegane
Art Stephenson

I just laugh when I see his 'career' stats. 1 minute played, 4 fouls and zeros across the board for every other stat. https://www.espn.com/mens-college-baske ... ourgiannis
Came in…took the NCAA by storm…dominated…departed.

Who would have thought so much could be accomplished in just 1 minute? Then he was gone. In the blink of an eye.
1 x
- Mr. Rogers
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Who would have thought so much could be accomplished in just 1 minute? Then he was gone. In the blink of an eye.
An inspirational story. There must be a movie in the works.
1 x
SandorClegane
Art Stephenson

An inspirational story. There must be a movie in the works.
Should retitle this post - Aris (Grad transfer to neverland).
0 x
- Mr. Rogers
SandorClegane
Art Stephenson

Re: Aris (grad transfer to neverland)

Done
0 x
- Mr. Rogers
SandorClegane
Art Stephenson

Sorry - were back. Back to Fatts…
0 x
- Mr. Rogers
Tjrams91
Jeff Kent

Unread post by Tjrams91 »

Some excerpts from UMD BOARDS….meltdown central.

“ Turge needs to go...having players (Ayala, Scott, Russell) constantly going 1-on-1 & Turge does nothing about it. Should get in their face & sit them on the end of the bench. But then then wouldn’t be such a nice guy & so called player’s coach. Absolutely pathetic!”

“ This team simply is not good and it's no one to blame but Turgeon...Fats Russell stinks, that's the best super senior you can find??? a 5'5 guy from Rhode Island???

It's been 11 years and Turgeon's fielded like 3 decent squads..The rest of it has been hell to watch”

Fatts with a signature performance. 2-10FG 0-3 from 3P. Played 38 minutes too — guess Cox isn’t the only coach he’s held hostage.
2 x
FDshoes
ARD

Unread post by FDshoes »

Tjrams91 wrote: 2 years ago Some excerpts from UMD BOARDS….meltdown central.

“ Turge needs to go...having players (Ayala, Scott, Russell) constantly going 1-on-1 & Turge does nothing about it. Should get in their face & sit them on the end of the bench. But then then wouldn’t be such a nice guy & so called player’s coach. Absolutely pathetic!”

“ This team simply is not good and it's no one to blame but Turgeon...Fats Russell stinks, that's the best super senior you can find??? a 5'5 guy from Rhode Island???

It's been 11 years and Turgeon's fielded like 3 decent squads..The rest of it has been hell to watch”

Fatts with a signature performance. 2-10FG 0-3 from 3P. Played 38 minutes too — guess Cox isn’t the only coach he’s held hostage.
Cuz Fatts is overrated!! Kid has talent but will never play the style that benefits the team as a whole!!
2 x
Seawrightspostgame
Sly Williams

Unread post by Seawrightspostgame »

It’s too bad. It’s my honest opinion that we are consistently better without him and they likely will be worse with him on the floor. You can’t build a team night in and night out on a guy that gives up so much in different areas and can only effect the game one way if he is doing well, which is like not often.
1 x
I want to change my name to BlockIslandFerry
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

Unread post by SmartyBarrett »

Makhi Mitchell is shooting threes at a higher percentage than Fatts Russell.
4 x
JimSidd
Art Stephenson

Unread post by JimSidd »

He should have gone overseas and started making money. If his goal was to get to a Final Four, it’s not going to happen with that roster, or the head coach.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Only 6 total assists losing to Virginia Tech on Maryland’s home court.
Russell now 4-20 on 3 pointers and 1 or 2 of those were banked and they were not called bank shots ahead of time.

Maryland was picked Top 10 in several “Way Too Early” Polls last Spring/Summer.

I’d bet Maryland doesn’t make the NCAA Tournament at the rate they are going. Say it ain’t so Mark Turgeon.

2. Turnovers and not enough assists hampered Maryland’s offense. Maryland’s lackluster play, particularly in the first half, was detrimental to an offense looking to finally break through. Maryland has nine first-half turnovers and just two assists to go with it. Turgeon remarked last week that Maryland was not a good passing team, but that poor of an assist-to-turnover ratio is a recipe for disaster. The Terps finished with 15 turnovers and six assists.

https://www.testudotimes.com/2021/12/1/ ... ig-ten-acc
Last edited by ramster 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
KeaneyBluBallz
Art Stephenson

Unread post by KeaneyBluBallz »

HA! URI Legend.

my left nut.
3 x
:lol:
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

My VT buddy was at that game last night and said he was shocked at how terrible Fatts played...

I was like yeah....
0 x
ElmCityRhody
Sly Williams

Unread post by ElmCityRhody »

From my buddy who’s daughter goes to Maryland

I’m ready to punch a wall watching the Terps be harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible.
FATTS can go back to uri. He blooooooooooooowzzzzz.
The whole team blooooooooooooooooooowzzzzzzzzzxssssssxxx.
No tourney this year.
Too erratic.

8 points and he took 50 shots it seemed.
Takes away from Ayala who’s their star because all he does is hog the ball. Taking out of control shots driving down the lane and he’s like 5’5”.
0 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

ElmCityRhody wrote: 2 years ago From my buddy who’s daughter goes to Maryland

No tourney this year.
Too erratic.

Takes away from Ayala who’s their star because all he does is hog the ball. Taking out of control shots driving down the lane and he’s like 5’5”.
………must be some mistake……..not our Fatts…..
2 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

ElmCityRhody wrote: 2 years ago From my buddy who’s daughter goes to Maryland

No tourney this year.
Too erratic.

Ayala’s FG% is worse then Fatts. Plenty of blame to go around for Maryland’s inconsistent start.
1 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Fatts played a lot more disciplined with Hurley as the coach...
0 x
Sweep The Leg
Tom Garrick

Unread post by Sweep The Leg »

Billyboy78 wrote: 2 years ago Fatts played a lot more disciplined with Hurley as the coach...
Dan had other options at guard if Fatts got out of line. EC, JT and Jeff were all above him on the roster and he could be yanked at any time without a drop off in talent. He had no leverage at the time.
0 x
'No Mercy.'
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Russell 4-20 on 3Ps for 20%

Maryland is 26.8% as a team thru 8 games for a 338th Rank out of 350 teams

URI is 39.0% as a team thru 8 games for 33rd out of 350 teams

Much better passing and unselfish play for URI this season resulting in much better 3 point shooting.

Maryland is a disaster shooting thru 25% of the season to date
2 x
Tjrams91
Jeff Kent

Unread post by Tjrams91 »

Billyboy78 wrote: 2 years ago Fatts played a lot more disciplined with Hurley as the coach...
He was a freshman. This is a baseless statement.
1 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Tjrams91 wrote: 2 years ago
He was a freshman. This is a baseless statement.
Yeah, ok....and the next year, he was a sophomore...
0 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

He was a freshmen role player on a senior laden team. The circumstances, to an extent, contained him. I do think Dan would have coached him more effectively but I don’t think how Fatts performed his FR is proof of that.
3 x