The Transfer Carousel - 2021-22

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
SandorClegane
Art Stephenson

Re: The Transfer Carousel -2021

Unread post by SandorClegane »

I have a hard time thinking Fatts plays another year of college ball. Especially given that he considered the pro jump last year. Even though this year didn’t turn out the way he would’ve liked, I don’t think another year in college helps. He’d be entering his pro career at 24 years old... not an ideal situation. There are plenty of pro teams globally that would jump at the chance to sign him.
Just go pro. Continue to work on your game. Make some cash. Start the next phase of your life..
3 x
“The greatest things in life are invisible to the eye”
- Mr. Rogers
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodylaw »

URI_05 wrote: 3 years ago
Rhody15 wrote: 3 years ago
steveystuds06 wrote: 3 years ago Hahaha add Fatts to the list of players that left our program under David Cox. Imagine if we had a top 25 program loaded with potential next year and Fatts announced he’s coming back? If we had a coach and a team that could make a run in the tourney like Dan’s last year there is no way Fatts goes. Year 4 and we are looking like a .500 team.. What else does Thorr need? Cox is not the answer!!
I'm sure people are going to look at this two different ways, but I'm not looking at it like he left the program under Cox (as weird as that may sound). This 5th year is a gray area / weird thing for everyone.

Fatts easily could have transferred after Hurley left, chose to stick around for three more years. Played 4 full years at URI, 3 under Cox. He fulfilled his scholarship here, and is using a quirky new NCAA rule to see what else college basketball has for him.

However, I will agree that if we had an NCAA caliber team next year, odds are Fatts returns.

I'm not saying you're wrong with your stance, as Fatts is technically leaving URI with Cox at the helm, but it's not as black and white as it would be if Fatts had left after his freshman year, hence my stance on the topic.
I don't blame Fatts, but I do think this is an indictment of Cox. It's Fatts saying that he doesn't trust Cox to get him the exposure that he needs to play at the next level.

If he goes somewhere to play less minutes but have a chance at the tourney, what does that say about the program Cox is running?
But you hit the nail on the head - he will have to accept less minutes at a sure-fire NCAA team. I don’t think Fatts coming back and play 35 mins a game makes us a lock for an NCAA berth next year, but him going to a really strong P5 school and playing 25 mins probably will.

We should be a true bubble team next year and as close to a lock as you get in the A10 the next year when the Mitchells are in their senior year. But if I was magically given one more year to take a shot, I wouldn’t bet on it over a perennial tournament team. Fatts is an incredibly exciting college basketball player and fit in perfectly with EC, Terrell, Jeff when he was not asked to carry a load. I also think he goes pro unless it is a really high level team (Duke, Kentucky, Michigan, etc). Could also see West Virginia or Arizona State.
0 x
BleedBlue87
ARD

Unread post by BleedBlue87 »

I love Fatts. I appreciate his four years here. But if he is going to do a 5th year, I'm glad it would be somewhere else. I think it's time to build around some new pieces, and another year of Fatts being the main star would stunt that growth.
1 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Jersey77 »

In other news
A,J. Bramah star SF (6'7") everaged 21 pts/ 10 rebs/ 51 % FG from Robert Morris has the Bonnies in his final 3.

Schmidt isn't sitting tight and continuing to try and upgrade. If they land him, watch out.
Last edited by Jersey77 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

Fatts clearly had Cox over a barrel.

Now that he's gone, if Cox stays he has a chance to adjust his rotations and play people at their proper positions more often.

We'll see if that happens.

77, the guy really gets it, doesn't he?

And you're right, they would be scary if they get him.

Looks like Schmidt has every intention of staying at least another year.
0 x
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Unread post by SGreenwell »

SandorClegane wrote: 3 years ago I have a hard time thinking Fatts plays another year of college ball. Especially given that he considered the pro jump last year. Even though this year didn’t turn out the way he would’ve liked, I don’t think another year in college helps. He’d be entering his pro career at 24 years old... not an ideal situation. There are plenty of pro teams globally that would jump at the chance to sign him.
Just go pro. Continue to work on your game. Make some cash. Start the next phase of your life..
I'm with you on this, and have similar thoughts to him as I do Tre Mitchell. There is enough tape on both of them that their pro prospects aren't going to get better, unless they came back for another year of college with a *clearly* improved skill they didn't have before, like shooting 40 percent or better from 3-point range. I think both are fringe NBA roster or G-League guys at best, and more likely, they're playing in Europe or Asia for six figures or more.
2 x
rhodyblue12
ARD

Unread post by rhodyblue12 »

Folks should look at this as a win-win.

Fatts was a great Ram who gave us his heart and soul for four years. He should be keeping all options open at this point - good move by him. I will root for him no matter where he goes (just not PC, please).

Cox now has an opportunity to coach without some of the restrictions that exist with a ball dominant, volume shot player.
Let's see what happens.
5 x
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

SGreenwell wrote: 3 years ago
SandorClegane wrote: 3 years ago I have a hard time thinking Fatts plays another year of college ball. Especially given that he considered the pro jump last year. Even though this year didn’t turn out the way he would’ve liked, I don’t think another year in college helps. He’d be entering his pro career at 24 years old... not an ideal situation. There are plenty of pro teams globally that would jump at the chance to sign him.
I'm with you on this, and have similar thoughts to him as I do Tre Mitchell. There is enough tape on both of them that their pro prospects aren't going to get better, unless they came back for another year of college with a *clearly* improved skill they didn't have before, like shooting 40 percent or better from 3-point range. I think both are fringe NBA roster or G-League guys at best, and more likely, they're playing in Europe or Asia for six figures or more.
This completely discounts the life-long benefits of being associated with a top-tier basketball team. There is a difference being a former player at Duke or Kentucky, to a former player for Rhody (or worse UMass). There just is. I personally think the Rhody basketball alums are pretty good group and well respected in RI so it is good to maintain good graces in the community but it pales in comparison to being a player at big P5 school. Benchwarmers at Syracuse can have whatever job they want in the state of NY just by being associated with the program.
0 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

0 x
ace
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by ace »

I feel like the general talk early on was that most seniors would not take the extra year- obviously not a random sample, but I do hear talk about a number of players. As all this goes on, though, it’s seeming to become a legitimate option for more guys. It’s harder to navigate those overseas options right now.
2 x
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Unread post by SGreenwell »

rhodylaw wrote: 3 years ago
This completely discounts the life-long benefits of being associated with a top-tier basketball team. There is a difference being a former player at Duke or Kentucky, to a former player for Rhody (or worse UMass). There just is. I personally think the Rhody basketball alums are pretty good group and well respected in RI so it is good to maintain good graces in the community but it pales in comparison to being a player at big P5 school. Benchwarmers at Syracuse can have whatever job they want in the state of NY just by being associated with the program.
I don't think your point is relevant in the slightest. Maybe if we were talking about walk-on players, but Fatts is going to make six figures as a professional basketball player. Even in other fields, you know what can get your foot in the door when it comes to interviews? Your exciting past career as an international and professional basketball player.
0 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

steveystuds06 wrote: 3 years ago
Blue Man wrote: 3 years ago

Where did you see this? It hasn't seemed to hit the ole Google News wire yet, or his Twitter account.
Not everything happens on twitter lol. Sometimes you just know a guy.
Blueman is rarely wrong. He's given me plenty of info before it was announced. For example, he told me we had Jermaine Harris like 5 months before he committed. Obviously, at that time, I lost my mind in excitement, thinking we were about to land a 4 star big and Hurley was still our head coach. Man, those were the days.
Except for the time when he blasted me for saying that Cyril had an undisclosed sports hernia his junior year. :)
0 x
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

rambone 78 wrote: 3 years ago Fatts clearly had Cox over a barrel.

Now that he's gone, if Cox stays he has a chance to adjust his rotations and play people at their proper positions more often.

We'll see if that happens.

77, the guy really gets it, doesn't he?

And you're right, they would be scary if they get him.

Looks like Schmidt has every intention of staying at least another year.

Sorry. In no way did Fatts have Cox over a barrel Cox is the coach,period. If Fatts had him over a barrel I think even less of Cox(which is pretty low).
1 x
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

rhodyblue12 wrote: 3 years ago Folks should look at this as a win-win.

Fatts was a great Ram who gave us his heart and soul for four years. He should be keeping all options open at this point - good move by him. I will root for him no matter where he goes (just not PC, please).

Cox now has an opportunity to coach without some of the restrictions that exist with a ball dominant, volume shot player.
Let's see what happens.

Please define what a volume shot player is ? How many shots per game did &Fatts take this year ?
0 x
Seawrightspostgame
Sly Williams

Unread post by Seawrightspostgame »

Fatts struggled to stay healthy. Tough luck. Up and down career. Fun to watch. I don’t think if Fatts had 8 years at URI he would be better or the team around him would be better. His height and the fact he can’t really shoot makes the margin for error nonexistent.

“But you loved him when he scored 20+ and the team won”

Of course. But I don’t think pointing out the loss column and the low shooting percentages is bad. He is like a 25% 3 point shooter. That’s insane. 3/4 times he shoots from deep the other team is looking at a long rebound runout. How can you win with that? Pair him with Martin last year and forget about it!
1 x
I want to change my name to BlockIslandFerry
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

steveystuds06 wrote: 3 years ago Hahaha add Fatts to the list of players that left our program under David Cox. Imagine if we had a top 25 program loaded with potential next year and Fatts announced he’s coming back? If we had a coach and a team that could make a run in the tourney like Dan’s last year there is no way Fatts goes. Year 4 and we are looking like a .500 team.. What else does Thorr need? Cox is not the answer!!
I'm sure people are going to look at this two different ways, but I'm not looking at it like he left the program under Cox (as weird as that may sound). This 5th year is a gray area / weird thing for everyone.

Fatts easily could have transferred after Hurley left, chose to stick around for three more years. Played 4 full years at URI, 3 under Cox. He fulfilled his scholarship here, and is using a quirky new NCAA rule to see what else college basketball has for him.

However, I will agree that if we had an NCAA caliber team next year, odds are Fatts returns.

I'm not saying you're wrong with your stance, as Fatts is technically leaving URI with Cox at the helm, but it's not as black and white as it would be if Fatts had left after his freshman year, hence my stance on the topic.
I don't blame Fatts, but I do think this is an indictment of Cox. It's Fatts saying that he doesn't trust Cox to get him the exposure that he needs to play at the next level.

If he goes somewhere to play less minutes but have a chance at the tourney, what does that say about the program Cox is running?
You don't have to tell us...
yza.JPG
3 x
rhodyblue12
ARD

McRam wrote: 3 years ago

Let's see what happens.

Please define what a volume shot player is ? How many shots per game did &Fatts take this year ?
Not sure if you are being facetious or not.
From the floor, Mr. Google tells me approximately 15.56. He also shot a ton of FTs, so factoring in the shot attempts that got him to the line, it is over 20 per game.
There are other players in the A-10 that are volume shooters (Kellan Grady, Jaren Holmes, Bones Hyland), but they also make a higher percentage.
1 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

.500 would be an improvement, and I don't see us being a better team next year
0 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

But you hit the nail on the head - he will have to accept less minutes at a sure-fire NCAA team. I don’t think Fatts coming back and play 35 mins a game makes us a lock for an NCAA berth next year, but him going to a really strong P5 school and playing 25 mins probably will.

We should be a true bubble team next year and as close to a lock as you get in the A10 the next year when the Mitchells are in their senior year. But if I was magically given one more year to take a shot, I wouldn’t bet on it over a perennial tournament team. Fatts is an incredibly exciting college basketball player and fit in perfectly with EC, Terrell, Jeff when he was not asked to carry a load. I also think he goes pro unless it is a really high level team (Duke, Kentucky, Michigan, etc). Could also see West Virginia or Arizona State.
We were 10-15 this year, and tenth place in the A10 with a 7-10 record. We got worse as the year went on, development was non-existent. How on Earth can anyone project that to being a true bubble team next year?
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Let's see what happens.
Those restrictions wouldn't have existed for Cox the last three years if he was a real head coach
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Agree how can we be a true bubble team next year ?? Unless we sign a couple of transfers who can go for 20 a night
0 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

C.J. Wilcher freshman guard (6'5") from Xavier is in the portal.
This transfer intrigues me because he was a 4* from NJ and got buried on the bench at Xavier.

This from coach Steele

"C.J. is the best shooter that I saw in the class of 2020 in the entire country. C.J. can make shots from all over the floor, whether in the post, off the catch or off the dribble. He also really knows how to play and he knows how to use his body. He sees things on the floor and can make his teammates better. He is a great shooter, but he is a lot more than that. He's a scorer and he brings a different dimension on the offensive end."
0 x
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 3 years ago

We were 10-15 this year, and tenth place in the A10 with a 7-10 record. We got worse as the year went on, development was non-existent. How on Earth can anyone project that to being a true bubble team next year?
I am not projecting - I am saying what the team could/should be. We are not a tournament lock next year with or without Fatts. We are a bubble team. If we aren’t Cox is fired.
0 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

I am not projecting - I am saying what the team could/should be. We are not a tournament lock next year with or without Fatts. We are a bubble team. If we aren’t Cox is fired.
Rhodylaw, I try to be optimistic but I have a difficulty seeing us as a bubble team next year. Losing Fatts and Shep and seeing the rosters on our A10 competition, I just don't think we will finish ahead of the Bonnies, VCU, Dayton, Davidson, and St. Louis with Perkins returning.

I hope I am wrong, but we need a lot of things to happen. If Shep decides to come back that helps a lot, and maybe the freshman can have some impact along with another addition.
0 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

I don't think you understand what type of resume you need to land a bid.. I've seen you say that next year's team is a bubble team a couple of times now. You also said that this year's team could still land a bid like 3-4 weeks ago... You also said that last year's team didn't need to win the A10 tournament to land a bid.

Obviously, we weren't landing a bid this year so let's talk about last year. Even if we ended up winning against a Richmond or St Louis, that wouldn't be enough. A win or two would have brought us back into the conversation, but we still would have been in the next four out or worse. We kissed our bid goodbye when we went 3-3 in our final 6 and barely beat a bad Fordham and Umass team while other bubble teams were winning. We were 100% outside the bubble going into the A10 tournament and had to win it all.

As for next year...
I agree Cox is on the hot seat and needs to land a bid next season. Should David Cox have a tournament team going into his 4th year? 100% Do we have one? Not even remotely close... We just finished 10th in the A10! We lost our best player. We don't know if Shep is coming back. Betrand looked like a player that could really succeed without Fatts having the ball in his hands so much. He's out. We have a coach that couldn't even land a bid with a team lead by Jeff Dowtin and Cyril and has back-to-back seasons where his teams look worse as the season progresses. We aren't even a bubble NIT team next year..I hate to tell myself that but that's the truth..

We all want a bid next year, but unless we have a MAJOR upgrade in our roster and coaching it's not happening. Please prove me wrong Cox!!!
3 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

The bottom line is this: it's not up to us whether or not Cox is fired.

That decision is Thorr's...

I hope he sees that next year is not likely to be any better, and to wait is really a big gamble imo.
1 x
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

I don't think you understand what type of resume you need to land a bid.. I've seen you say that next year's team is a bubble team a couple of times now. You also said that this year's team could still land a bid like 3-4 weeks ago... You also said that last year's team didn't need to win the A10 tournament to land a bid.

Obviously, we weren't landing a bid this year so let's talk about last year. Even if we ended up winning against a Richmond or St Louis, that wouldn't be enough. A win or two would have brought us back into the conversation, but we still would have been in the next four out or worse. We kissed our bid goodbye when we went 3-3 in our final 6 and barely beat a bad Fordham and Umass team while other bubble teams were winning. We were 100% outside the bubble going into the A10 tournament and had to win it all.

As for next year...
I agree Cox is on the hot seat and needs to land a bid next season. Should David Cox have a tournament team going into his 4th year? 100% Do we have one? Not even remotely close... We just finished 10th in the A10! We lost our best player. We don't know if Shep is coming back. Betrand looked like a player that could really succeed without Fatts having the ball in his hands so much. He's out. We have a coach that couldn't even land a bid with a team lead by Jeff Dowtin and Cyril and has back-to-back seasons where his teams look worse as the season progresses. We aren't even a bubble NIT team next year..I hate to tell myself that but that's the truth..

We all want a bid next year, but unless we have a MAJOR upgrade in our roster and coaching it's not happening. Please prove me wrong Cox!!!
Wait a minute - so you think a win or two in the A10 tournament last year puts us close to in? That’s exactly what I said and got killed for. I never said it was a guarantee but we were close and a run to the finals would have put us razor thin close even without a win over Dayton. YES they stumbled down the way and could have had a stronger resume but they were basically a bubble (albeit far from in) team going into the tournament.

I also have said that next year should be a bubble/tournament level team ON PAPER. We bring back what will now be clearly the best frontcourt in the league between Tre Mitchell leaving and graduations on other teams. We have good wing players and some guys I like and we should be there. IF WE ARE NOT - the coach should be fired. Said that a bunch too. He needs to make what is a really talented A10 roster work.

As for this year, before we went on a massive skid we COULD have gone on a run and gotten back on the bubble. At that point we had no bad losses and had some opportunities for good wins remaining. They obviously didn’t and the pessimists won the day.
1 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

As for next year...

Wait a minute - so you think a win or two in the A10 tournament last year puts us close to in? That’s exactly what I said and got killed for. I never said it was a guarantee but we were close and a run to the finals would have put us razor thin close even without a win over Dayton. YES they stumbled down the way and could have had a stronger resume but they were basically a bubble (albeit far from in) team going into the tournament.

I also have said that next year should be a bubble/tournament level team ON PAPER. We bring back what will now be clearly the best frontcourt in the league between Tre Mitchell leaving and graduations on other teams. We have good wing players and some guys I like and we should be there. IF WE ARE NOT - the coach should be fired. Said that a bunch too. He needs to make what is a really talented A10 roster work.

As for this year, before we went on a massive skid we COULD have gone on a run and gotten back on the bubble. At that point we had no bad losses and had some opportunities for good wins remaining. They obviously didn’t and the pessimists won the day.

Two wins in the A10 tourney puts us at 23-10.

A 23-10 A10 will not be getting an at large bid.

For the 100th time, we were nowhere near the bubble at the beginning of conference tournament play, and two wins wouldn’t have put us there.
1 x
Go Rhody
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

Unread post by SmartyBarrett »

I think two wins last year would have put Rhody in the bubble conversation... absolutely not in. But maybe in the seventh or eighth out spot, depending on how other teams fared of course. A pair of wins would have put their KenPom around where Mississippi's was this year (NIT 1 or 2 seed).
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Didn't someone do a little research on this, and determined that we would not have been close even if we had gotten to the finals?

The way we were playing, even winning the first game was very questionable.
0 x
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

As for next year...

Two wins in the A10 tourney puts us at 23-10.

A 23-10 A10 will not be getting an at large bid.

For the 100th time, we were nowhere near the bubble at the beginning of conference tournament play, and two wins wouldn’t have put us there.
Ok, we will agree to disagree then. 23-10 I think puts in the decision room. I agree it most likely does not get us in but we are getting a strong look as a “bubble team” - since when did “bubble team” mean in the tournament? It means you are close. It means you are a sure-fire NIT team that if some guy randomly picking in a back room likes your team you may get in. We are jaded from 20 years of being on the wrong side of the bubble. Tournament committee (although they don’t outright admit it) wants a bubble team that will bring out viewers. Michigan State, Syracuse, etc will get a nod over unknown mid-majors every time. We had a potential tournament darling in Fatts on that team, it gives us a chance.

Also, not part of this argument today but if Shep was eligible last year they are 95% on the right side of the bubble. So in terms of how Cox did with a team of Cyril, Jeff, Fatts, Tyrese and basically nothing else because the first year recruitment cycle wound up flaming out it wasn’t an F. Could have been better but it wasn’t as awful as people on this board will say. THIS YEAR WAS TERRIBLE. Started promising but we needed to get some of those close wins early to build confidence. Went to shit after that and that is on the Coach.
0 x
Bos8
Tom Garrick

Unread post by Bos8 »

Kellan Grady of Davidson entered the transfer portal.
0 x
Roz
ARD

Unread post by Roz »

This transfer rule is going to ruin college bball.
0 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Bos8 wrote: 3 years ago Kellan Grady of Davidson entered the transfer portal.
Surprising, should get a lot of looks from the high majors. Davidson was going to be good next season anyway, he could of put them up there with the Bonnies and VCU.

So far Perkins seems like the only senior star returning to his team SLU.
0 x
RIFan
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RIFan »

Every off season is going to be player musical chairs!
1 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Roz wrote: 3 years ago This transfer rule is going to ruin college bball.
He would of been a grad transfer anyway, immediately eligible.
2 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Grady played 4 full seasons at Davidson, completing his graduation.

He cannot stay a 5th year at Davidson, therefore he either goes pro or transfers.
1 x
Go Rhody
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

If I were PC I would be all over this one.
0 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

He cannot stay a 5th year at Davidson, therefore he either goes pro or transfers.
Yes he can, this year didn't count against his eligibility. If he stayed at Davidson it wouldn't count against their scholarship limit.
1 x
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

bigappleram wrote: 3 years ago If I were PC I would be all over this one.
Isn’t Grady from Massachusetts? If so PC could be attractive to him.
0 x
Slava Ukraini!
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

Jersey77 wrote: 3 years ago

Yes he can, this year didn't count against his eligibility. If he stayed at Davidson it wouldn't count against their scholarship limit.
Maybe Davidson is like the Ivies. 4 years and that's it.
0 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Davidson doesn’t have any graduate school courses, so he had no path to stay as he completed his undergraduate requirements.
0 x
Go Rhody
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Davidson doesn’t have any graduate school courses, so he had no path to stay as he completed his undergraduate requirements.
Thanks 15, I was unaware.
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

I think Grady will be even better on a good team where someone else can create for him and he can get better looks. I felt he forced it a lot cuz he had too taking lots of tough shots at the end of the shot clock
0 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Virginia Tech freshman guard Joe Bamisile(6'4") just entered the portal, didn't get much playing time, still has 4 years eligibility. He was very highly rated out of high school and from the DMV.

High School: Averaged 28 points, seven rebounds and two assists as a junior at Monacan High School in 2018-19 … Richmond Times-Dispatch's first-team all-metro … VHSL AAAA first-team all-state … Region 4B co-player of the year … NBPA Top 100 all-camp team (Virginia) … Rated 61st overall and the 15th-best shooting guard on Rivals … Tabbed 64th overall and 13th-best shooting guard on ESPN … Ranks 66th overall and the 12th-best shooting guard on 247 Sports … Chose the Hokies over Northwestern and West Virginia.
0 x
rhodyblue12
ARD

Yes. This kid can play. VT had recruited a bunch of the same type of player and created a logjam.
Definitely worth a look.
0 x
rhodyblue12
ARD

The VT board thinks he is bound for Alabama.
0 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Uhhhh, where the hell are we? Wake up Cox.

0 x
Go Rhody
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

0 x
URI_05
ARD

Unread post by URI_05 »

How does that work? I thought the A10 requires an extra year sitting out if you try to transfer to another conference team...?
0 x