Fatts (Grad Transfer to Maryland)

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
wpbrown8267
Art Stephenson

Re: Fatts

Unread post by wpbrown8267 »

RIFan wrote: 3 years ago
wpbrown8267 wrote: 3 years ago
RIFan wrote: 3 years ago I am a URI fan...the team...not players or coaches. If you go somewhere else you are now the enemy. When you are on the URI team I am your fan...when you are not and still could be, I am no longer your fan.
haha so Fatts is ur enemy now after all that kid gave to the program...helluva fan

its been said before, he is not a great shooter, but the kid has heart...i guess you fall into the bucket of Fatts shit talking now?
If he goes pro, no. If he goes to another college, Yes. if he goes to UConn...Hell YES! I understand there are reasons for leaving, but I'm a URI fan and want whats best for the program and having your top players leave doesnt help the program. You are either with us, or you are against us.

We can be all understanding and lovey dovey...and then lament how we can never seem to make it big. If we cant blame them for leaving, then why would we expect anyone to stay?! Have some pride!

You can be satisfied that we had hurt Fatts fight though this sub-par year, only to let someone else have healthy Fatts next year. Sound fair to you? His health was one of the main reasons this year sucked...he should heal up and go pro or come back and be the Cousy watch player he was supposed to be.
I have plenty of pride for Rhody baskeball bucko!

All your angst and anger towards Fatts is misguided...Cox is the cause of all this...this is an indictment on the program and coach...not Fatts
6 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

Cox is 50-50 to stay or go, imo.

Extension? No way.
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

haha so Fatts is ur enemy now after all that kid gave to the program...helluva fan

its been said before, he is not a great shooter, but the kid has heart...i guess you fall into the bucket of Fatts shit talking now?
If he goes pro, no. If he goes to another college, Yes. if he goes to UConn...Hell YES! I understand there are reasons for leaving, but I'm a URI fan and want whats best for the program and having your top players leave doesnt help the program. You are either with us, or you are against us.

We can be all understanding and lovey dovey...and then lament how we can never seem to make it big. If we cant blame them for leaving, then why would we expect anyone to stay?! Have some pride!

You can be satisfied that we had hurt Fatts fight though this sub-par year, only to let someone else have healthy Fatts next year. Sound fair to you? His health was one of the main reasons this year sucked...he should heal up and go pro or come back and be the Cousy watch player he was supposed to be.

All your angst and anger towards Fatts is misguided...Cox is the cause of all this...this is an indictment on the program and coach...not Fatts
This is the great divide between our fanbase.

We have people who understand sports in general, and the context of good/bad/right/wrong - and then we have people who only know URI, only started watching sports when they cared about URI, and do not realize the context of sports at large.

You're hitting the nail on the head. Fatts gave us everything. He could've followed Hurley or gone somewhere after he was the freshman who picked NPOY's pocket and dropped a 3 in his eye on the biggest stage ever. He stayed. Gave us a full 4 year commitment. Despite his shortcomings he is a Ram for life and should be rooted for wherever he goes.

If you are not looking at this as an indictment of the program under Cox you have a problem.

You don't think if this situation were different that EC or Hass don't stay to play another year under Hurley if they could?

The PROGRAM should always come first - no coach or player should come above that. Understanding what is best for the PROGRAM is far more important. Losing Fatts may hurt short term (or not, it's obviously complicated) but honestly if it highlights more issues and reasons to move on to a coach that can get us back to where Hurley had us than we should all be for it.
4 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

rambone 78 wrote: 3 years ago Cox is 50-50 to stay or go, imo.

Extension? No way.
You have to do something. If you're not going to extend him you have to fire him.

It's absurd to assume you just don't extend him. That's the reality of NCAA hoops. You are dooming this program to an emptier cupboard if Cox doesn't have an extension. No one is going to come here. No assistant coaches. No one signs on with a lame duck.

Also, for any coach worth anything to want to come here you think they want to see a coach being led out as a lame duck? You have 3 years and then we won't help you be successful, we'll just tie your arms behind your back and prevent you from succeeding?

People understand hiring and firing in this business and the reasons why. But you can't seriously think it's wise to become a program who just sends someone twisting in the wind for a year. That's pointless.

Some action has to be taken this year. Can't just stand pat.
2 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to Rhody's NIL
LoveThoseRams
Tom Garrick

Unread post by LoveThoseRams »

Trying to process all these different perspectives and it is daunting, especially the comments like "you don't kiss the floor at the Ryan Center and leave" or "RI Born and Bred" or "I bleed Blue" means something. Also, trying to reconcile Fatts past few years of less than stellar play, either due to injuries or a Coach that gave him free rein to play as he wanted.

The facts remain that Fatts did not transfer prior to graduating. Arguably, with COVID granting an additional year, he would not have had the opportunity to play an additional NCAA year. Was he truly ready to take the next step to NBA or European League? I do not think so. Maybe he sees a way to get his career back on track next year and to get some high level exposure. Can you really fault the guy for that?

Lets look at just a few graduate transfers with another year of eligibility..Four McGlynn, Marcus Santos-Silva, Noah Horchler. Did they disrespect their alma maters by spending a grad year somewhere else?

Would it really have benfitted URI to have him stay another year? I do not think so...I think it is time for Cox to prove he can get a team to coalesce and to get the next star(s) to shine. If he can't, it may be time to move on.
2 x
ace
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by ace »

Guard U? He knows Bobby and Dan (Marshall) and has family in Arizona.
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

ace wrote: 3 years ago

Quite the list. Yet some here don't think he's been a good player here.
6 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Jersey77 »

Billyboy78 wrote: 3 years ago

Just because these teams show interest, doesn't mean they offer

If he goes to a premier program his minutes may be very limited and role diminished.

Penn State makes some sense, they need to completely reload after the large transfer turnover, he would see major time.
Shrewsbury also has NBA coaching experience, so he may learn from him.
Playing against Big 10 competition would help his resume.

Also being from Pa, the location should work for him.
0 x
Rhode_Island_Red
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhode_Island_Red »

Just because he's "heard from" someone means nothing. He might have heard something like "come here and play 12 minutes off the bench."
0 x
Proudly supplying the Internet with online wisecracks, impertinent comments and loathing of all things mental hospital since 1996.
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

:x
0 x
GO RAMS
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

He should just go pro.

The NBA does not like 5th year seniors. Or the G League and the only thing that is going to help him right now is better 3 point shooting.

Right now he can probably go just about anywhere overseas and has a chance to play in the G-league.
2 x
DanInAZ
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by DanInAZ »

To all those this applies to...

Fatts leaving DOESN"T have to mean it is a reflection on Cox. Please stop.

Please think outside of your one-sided opinion. Did you ever think that Fatts wants the best chance for his future? His loyalty for Cox has ZERO to do with this type of decision. I could easily argue that his loyalty to the fan base (YOU!) is a reflection on said fanbase (not good... there... starting to see now? look in the mirror) Start questioning why he didn't stay for you? The answer is no more relevant than his loyalty to his coach.

The brutal truth is URI doesn't have the reputation/history of being a destination to the NBA for a thousand reasons that have been discussed before. He has an opportunity to showcase his talents on a national level. Even the best of URI's teams were just a blip on the national radar until we beat teams in the NCAA's. Living outside the URI bubble has shown me that. If he came out here to ASU the fanbase would be 'who transferred here?'.

DC or no DC.... New coach coming in here would only use URI as a pitstop to bigger and brighter job opportunities. Unless Mark Few comes here and decides to stay and make URI the Gonzaga of the East. Oh wait! We had that in DH and he STILL left for greener pastures.

For every player that left we had someone transfer in. I would only worry about players leaving URI if we were getting ZERO players transferring in. Then we can talk about the tenure of DC.

Until then please stop with your piling on a man wearing a 'U' 'R' 'I' on his shirt trying to do his job. You are making it more difficult for him and I want him to succeed.
2 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Rhode_Island_Red wrote: 3 years ago

Just because he's "heard from" someone means nothing. He might have heard something like "come here and play 12 minutes off the bench."

I mean, if he's heard from them, it means they're interested in having him potentially join their program, so it means quite a bit.

This kid gets an incredible amount of sour grapes.
2 x
Go Rhody
the_one_mike
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by the_one_mike »

I don’t think any single person can say he wasn’t a good player. I think what has been in question is how much his playing style was conducive to a winning program.
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

The fact that the #1 team in the country is showing interest tells me all I need to know. I don't care if it's to come off the bench for them or to roll out the basketballs on the cart for them.
2 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

.......whatever he decides it will be interesting to check in his post URI career, from time to time.....especially if that is with any of those teams listed......or others with some national buzz......thanks Fatts........
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
RIFan
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RIFan »

Blue Man wrote: 3 years ago

This is the great divide between our fanbase.

We have people who understand sports in general, and the context of good/bad/right/wrong - and then we have people who only know URI, only started watching sports when they cared about URI, and do not realize the context of sports at large.

You're hitting the nail on the head. Fatts gave us everything. He could've followed Hurley or gone somewhere after he was the freshman who picked NPOY's pocket and dropped a 3 in his eye on the biggest stage ever. He stayed. Gave us a full 4 year commitment. Despite his shortcomings he is a Ram for life and should be rooted for wherever he goes.

If you are not looking at this as an indictment of the program under Cox you have a problem.

You don't think if this situation were different that EC or Hass don't stay to play another year under Hurley if they could?

The PROGRAM should always come first - no coach or player should come above that. Understanding what is best for the PROGRAM is far more important. Losing Fatts may hurt short term (or not, it's obviously complicated) but honestly if it highlights more issues and reasons to move on to a coach that can get us back to where Hurley had us than we should all be for it.
Agree with much, except should be rooted for no matter where he goes. I have stated my view. I'm also one who now hates Tom Brady. Not on my team...not a fan.

I'm not arguing if we are better with or without...cases can be made on both sides...I'm stating my view on players and coaches...on my team...i'm a fan...otherwise-No.
Last edited by RIFan 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

I'm pretty sick of our best players leaving. Whos next?
1 x
GO RAMS
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Rhodymob05 wrote: 3 years ago I'm pretty sick of our best players leaving. Whos next?
He stayed 4 years and got his degree, we need to move on. It's not like we were expecting him to return.
7 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

Rhodymob05 wrote: 3 years ago I'm pretty sick of our best players leaving. Whos next?
Me too but please remember that none of this is Cox's fault. That's the important thing.
1 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

DanInAZ wrote: 3 years ago To all those this applies to...

Fatts leaving DOESN"T have to mean it is a reflection on Cox. Please stop.

Please think outside of your one-sided opinion. Did you ever think that Fatts wants the best chance for his future? His loyalty for Cox has ZERO to do with this type of decision. I could easily argue that his loyalty to the fan base (YOU!) is a reflection on said fanbase (not good... there... starting to see now? look in the mirror) Start questioning why he didn't stay for you? The answer is no more relevant than his loyalty to his coach.

The brutal truth is URI doesn't have the reputation/history of being a destination to the NBA for a thousand reasons that have been discussed before. He has an opportunity to showcase his talents on a national level. Even the best of URI's teams were just a blip on the national radar until we beat teams in the NCAA's. Living outside the URI bubble has shown me that. If he came out here to ASU the fanbase would be 'who transferred here?'.

DC or no DC.... New coach coming in here would only use URI as a pitstop to bigger and brighter job opportunities. Unless Mark Few comes here and decides to stay and make URI the Gonzaga of the East. Oh wait! We had that in DH and he STILL left for greener pastures.

For every player that left we had someone transfer in. I would only worry about players leaving URI if we were getting ZERO players transferring in. Then we can talk about the tenure of DC.

Until then please stop with your piling on a man wearing a 'U' 'R' 'I' on his shirt trying to do his job. You are making it more difficult for him and I want him to succeed.
So you don't see Fatts thinking the best chance for his future is a negative for URI? That other recruits see the most buzzworthy and nationally talked about player on this roster leaving and think...wow maybe I can't get to the next level at URI? That's ONE HUNDRED PERCENT on Cox.

More importantly it's a theme of URI losing top talent elsewhere. The only consistent things about Cox's tenure tend to be negative - time out usage and guys leaving the program.

Unsure about how he could be leaving the fans and not the coach...his coach is very obviously on the hot seat and will be fighting for his job next year. You are his "best" and most important player. Again, I don't disagree that his best chance is elsewhere. I will wish Fatts well and root for him to succeed. He's a Ram forever and he gave 4 years of 100% effort, no matter how it worked out. But he's still leaving Cox's team and Cox.

For your Hurley commentary, it has been discussed ad nauseum. We didn't properly support him. We now have a billionaire who's jumped in and is building a practice facility. We have more charter flights. We have a bigger assistant coaches pool. Yes a long way to go before we're a properly funded program, but Cox has been given infinitely more than Hurley ever was.

To your point about URI's reputation/history, I would agree - which is why the coach matters infinitely more here. If Cox isn't the guy, you need the next guy who can do what Hurley did, and the school needs to properly support him.
2 x

Give to Rhody's NIL
rhodyblue12
ARD

Unread post by rhodyblue12 »

In all honesty, most recruits are thinking "There are now 40 minutes and 15 shots per game available at URI".
Kids want to play NOW and Fatts leaving is an opportunity for them. Just my opinion.
0 x
Rhode_Island_Red
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhode_Island_Red »

He was not coming back. Period.
0 x
Proudly supplying the Internet with online wisecracks, impertinent comments and loathing of all things mental hospital since 1996.
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

Can't believe I didn't think of Arizona State before that tweet. Makes a lot of sense as a potential destination.
0 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

You’re sick of players playing 4 full years here?

It’s a completely different year with a completely new rule.

Nobody expected him back here anyways.

As long as he doesn’t play against us next season, I hope he kills it.
2 x
Go Rhody
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

DanInAZ wrote: 3 years ago
I know I'm replying twice to this..but this really bothers me.

So because URI isn't a historically good basketball school we should just keep a shitty coach? We don't deserve better?

Are you Jim Baron?
7 x

Give to Rhody's NIL
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

Unread post by SmartyBarrett »

wHo wOuLd wAnT HiM?
1 x
BlackDogRants
Steve Chubin

Unread post by BlackDogRants »

So because URI isn't a historically good basketball school we should just keep a shitty coach? We don't deserve better?

Are you Jim Baron?
Thank you! The pitstop, jump ship, stepping stone comments toward coaching drive me insane. I will say it again... YES - Please makes us your stepping stone. Please be good enough at your job that other higher profile programs want you. I would rather multiple tournament appearances and conference titles resulting in our coach leaving than wallow in this glorified mediocrity forever.
6 x
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

Unread post by rjsuperfly66 »

SmartyBarrett wrote: 3 years ago
wHo wOuLd wAnT HiM?
I guess the caveat is how teams think they will use him ...

If Fatts were to play another season at URI, the expectation would be 35+ mpg, PG responsibilities, 15+ shots per game, etc.

I don't see any of those successful programs utilizing Fatts like that.

What I see is more like what his freshman season was like ... 15-20 mpg per night, he'll give you max defensive effort because he won't be fatigued, he'll have other good/great players around him so he won't face max defensive attention so he'll get better scoring opportunities, etc.

He'll probably put up some decent numbers too. I just don't think he could hit that threshold staying at URI.
2 x
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Rhody15 wrote: 3 years ago
You’re sick of players playing 4 full years here?

It’s a completely different year with a completely new rule.

Nobody expected him back here anyways.

As long as he doesn’t play against us next season, I hope he kills it.
Then why the "transfer" tag? The way its being reported makes it sound different then its actually should be perceived, but I think most fans thought, he stays or he goes pro.
0 x
GO RAMS
RhodyRams916
Tom Garrick

Unread post by RhodyRams916 »

Are you Jim Baron?
It's really odd how many URI fans accept mediocrity.

How does a guy like Harris go from having a 247Sports composite score of 0.9693 (4 stars) to not improving after 3 straight seasons at URI? He had offers from Kansas, West Virginia, Xavier, Cincinnati, you get my point. At some point you have to look deeper into the problems with this program. I think Cox is a great recruiter and a good influence on the players. I don't think he is good at individually coaching players to get them to play to their potential. URI has a coaching problem, it's clear as day they are in need of a new head coach.

Fatts 100% deserves to leave this team. He has put in his 4 years and we're obviously going in the wrong direction considering we lost our 2 best guards this year.
5 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

rjsuperfly66 wrote: 3 years ago
wHo wOuLd wAnT HiM?

If Fatts were to play another season at URI, the expectation would be 35+ mpg, PG responsibilities, 15+ shots per game, etc.

What I see is more like what his freshman season was like ... 15-20 mpg per night, he'll give you max defensive effort because he won't be fatigued, he'll have other good/great players around him so he won't face max defensive attention so he'll get better scoring opportunities, etc.

He'll probably put up some decent numbers too. I just don't think he could hit that threshold staying at URI.
They certainly could use him 35 minutes a game. It wasn't that long ago a healthy Fatts was torching the likes of Providence, LSU and West Virginia looking like an all American.

If he were healthy this year he wouldn't be transferring right now.
1 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

wHo wOuLd wAnT HiM?

I could see Nebraska and Penn St giving him free reign.

Both need players desperately.
0 x
Go Rhody
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

wHo wOuLd wAnT HiM?

I could see Nebraska and Penn St giving him free reign.

Both need players desperately.
Don't see Nebraska. PG Kobe Webster just announced he is coming back for additional post grad year.
They also have Trey McGowens who switches at both PG/CG, his brother 5* Bryce McGowens signed although not a PG.
Dalano Banton also has played the point along with every other position
Assistant Matt A. reaches out to almost all higher ranked transfers.

As I mentioned earlier Penn State makes sense as a good landing spot.
Last edited by Jersey77 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Rhody72
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhody72 »

A really good basketball team could use Fatts as a closer - the way baseball teams have a closing pitcher. The guy who comes in late when your have a slight lead. Fatts can handle the ball, play stellar defense and make free throws. He's also a guy you can put in when your team is playing lethargically and you need some energy.

This is where Fatts would be must valuable, but it would zero for Fatts future in basketball.

Blue Man and I don't agree on much, but he is spot on about extending Cox or firing him. I will add that Thor should be fired for gross incompetence if he were to fire Cox now, and I don't believe Thor is. That should have been done after the last game. You don't wait to do those things.
1 x
NCAAs or Bust!
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

I'm sure Fatts thought that he had to be "the man" here.

He was given free reign to try and do that.

That failed.

Wherever he goes now, he won't need to be that. He'll be better because of it.
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

I still stand by my opinion, that if Cox isn't fired, he still should not get an extension.

If he earns it next season, he'll get one then.

Or he will be fired for sure.

I think by now, Cox is well aware of what he has to do next season to keep his job.
1 x
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodylaw »

BlackDogRants wrote: 3 years ago

Are you Jim Baron?
Thank you! The pitstop, jump ship, stepping stone comments toward coaching drive me insane. I will say it again... YES - Please makes us your stepping stone. Please be good enough at your job that other higher profile programs want you. I would rather multiple tournament appearances and conference titles resulting in our coach leaving than wallow in this glorified mediocrity forever.
Probably wrong thread for this, but those teams we want to emulate that have had runs of successful coaches usually take the next guy in line and promote him. That guy carries the culture and success of the previous guy. Cox in that sense was not a bad hire. He has been ineffective this far, his first class of recruits has flames out completely and he had to reload last year. He gets next year to prove everyone here wrong.

Fatts is Fatts. He never developed a consistent enough shot to be a lead guard, but as others have mentioned would be a lethal 3rd option on a good team. With that said, if he had developed any semblance of an average guard shooting stats he would have been an all American here, DESPITE what many here have determined is a lack of coaching. I don’t know how you don’t run the kid out there and hope he heats up on a team like Rhody (which is essentially what DC did). When he got hot last year, the team was good.
1 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Makes sense, probably losing both Aiken (post grad) and Reynolds (senior) at PG.
Fatts would be an upgrade and only recruit PG Conway coming in.
0 x
PeteRI
Sly Williams

Unread post by PeteRI »

My nephew sent me the ESPN tweet. He said he'd LOVE to have Fatts on his team. But what does he know. He's a Michigan grad. What has that school ever done?

GO GET 'EM FATTS BABY!!!!!
2 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Jersey77 wrote: 3 years ago

Makes sense, probably losing both Aiken (post grad) and Reynolds (senior) at PG.
Makes no sense.

URI with Fatts next year would be better than Seton Hall.

That's a lateral move at best.
0 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

PeterRamTime wrote: 3 years ago

Makes no sense.

Seton Hall in The Big East is a lateral move from us?

Lol ok bud.

Yet another post wearing Keaney Blue blinders.
2 x
Go Rhody
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

Makes no sense.

Lol ok bud.

In the last 20 years, they are 2-6 in the NCAAT. Yeah, not that great of a program in the last 20 years.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

theblueram wrote: 3 years ago

Makes no sense.

Lol ok bud.

In the last 20 years, they are 2-6 in the NCAAT. Yeah, not that great of a program in the last 20 years.
URI 76 - SETON HALL 63. December 2, 2020
74EF026F-136A-4499-B0E6-0FFE3D3BFE1C.jpeg
Last edited by ramster 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

ramster wrote: 3 years ago

Lol ok bud.

Never seen a URI fan with a bigger hard on for the nbe than 15.
0 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Makes no sense.

Lol ok bud.

Uh yes.

Just because theyre in the Big East doesn't mean that it's automatically a better move.

Seton Hall will be dog shit next year without Mamu, Reynolds, Aiken and Cale.

They are middle of the road at best with Fatts.

He has beaten them twice while at Rhody.

Oh wow Fatts would be on FS1 a lot on an afterthought Big East team that nobody outside of the northeast knows anything about.

Going there is practically the same as staying here.

No way he goes there anyway considering the list of schools that have actually said they are interested.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

ramster wrote: 3 years ago

Never seen a URI fan with a bigger hard on for the nbe than 15.
088D8FCB-F7F7-4EF0-8ED4-053E22C5B0ED.jpeg
0 x
Rhody78
Abdul Fox

Unread post by Rhody78 »

I am happy for Fatts, and happy for URI if that is possible. I will say this it makes no financial sense giving up a year of income, it is very hard to make that up!
2 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Makes no sense.

Lol ok bud.

Uh yes.

Just because theyre in the Big East doesn't mean that it's automatically a better move.

Oh wow Fatts would be on FS1 a lot on an afterthought Big East team that nobody outside of the northeast knows anything about.

No way he goes there anyway considering the list of schools that have actually said they are interested.
There is a big difference between getting looks than serious interest or offers.
What would be the best fit for him, how big a role, floor time?
Being a 5th year player, he wants to go where he can make an impact.
Playing in the BE he would get much more National Exposure than in the A10.
Also Seton Hall is only an hour from his home in Philly.

He will probably have several options including overseas.
I also included Penn State as a possibility along with others.

I am sure he is getting alot of advise from his inner circle, and hopefully he will make the best decision for his future.
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Lol ok bud.

Uh yes.

There is a big difference between getting looks than serious interest or offers.
What would be the best fit for him, how big a role, floor time?
Being a 5th year player, he wants to go where he can make an impact.
Playing in the BE he would get much more National Exposure than in the A10.
Also Seton Hall is only an hour from his home in Philly.

He will probably have several options including overseas.
I also included Penn State as a possibility along with others.

I am sure he is getting alot of advise from his inner circle, and hopefully he will make the best decision for his future.
He will get more National Exposure? How so? Wasn't he on the pre-season Naismith Trophy Player of the Year watch list? How does the nbe help with that?
0 x