2/21 | George Washington | 11:30AM (NBCSN)

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
RhodyKyle
Cuttino Mobley

Re: 2/21 | George Washington | 11:30AM (NBCSN)

Unread post by RhodyKyle »

Watching the fluidity of the offenses in this UM/OSU game and it's like watching a completely different sport than what we had to endure today.
2 x
PeteRI
Sly Williams

Unread post by PeteRI »

I can't put our inconsistency on anything other than coaching. I've lost count at how many games we've led in the second half only to choke it away. We're physically good enough to overpower teams with big runs, but mentally incapable of closing the deal. THAT IS INCONTROVERTIBLY DUE TO BAD COACHING.
3 x
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

Unread post by SmartyBarrett »

Blue Man wrote: 3 years ago Dowtin masked a lot of problems.
URI could win out all the way to the National Championship and this statement will still always be true.
5 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

KingstonLane wrote: 3 years ago
steveystuds06 wrote: 3 years ago

I let a lot of shit on this board not piss me off, because it’s just emotional reaction to things happening

You my friend pretending a coach should make an “adjustment” to one of the best bigs in the conference missing 7-8 layups/dunks is where I draw the line. It’s math my man. You make those and you’re winning this game by double digits. Stop making up nonsense
I agree with 22.

It's not smart to continue to force it to Mitchell or run the offense through him when he's having a horrible game. It's just like when Cox benches someone that is red hot like he did with Malik Martin and Antwan Walker. On paper, Mitchell was a matchup nightmare for GW. Unfortunately, he was completely off, so you try to adjust.

Walker played 21 minutes. Did he have some bad moments? Absolutely. Should he have played only 21 minutes? Absolutely not. He certainly would have helped our rebounding, and he can finish well around the hoop. He had that nasty dunk on the fast break and when we played fast we were running them off the court. GW dictated the pace late, which killed our chances.

GW only had so many bodies and looked exhausted near the end of the game. Why we didn't attempt a full-court press made absolutely no sense to me. Had we done that and worn them down, we hopefully could have had some turnovers that led to easy baskets. We had trouble scoring, so getting easy baskets from our defense could have helped. Instead, we continued to let Bishop go left whenever he wanted, and Battle light us up from deep over and over again.

We just lost to a 3-9 GW team with barely any players. No excuses.
- don’t go to Mitchell when he’s having a bad game BUT
- go to walker when he’s having a bad game

The rest of your post is irrelevant. You can’t contradict yourself like that and expect to be taken seriously
Huh? When did I say Walker had a bad game? I don't expect players to play perfectly. They are going to have some bad moments. I didn't think Walker had a bad game and never said he did. I thought he had a couple of bad turnovers but he also had some good moments and needed more minutes. He was 2-3 from the floor and I don't think he misses a bunch of bunnies around the hoop.

Taken seriously? Coming from the person that said Cox's is playing so many people in his rotation to focus on next year and that he calls timeouts after made baskets to stop the fast break from our opponents, that's funny to hear.
2 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

Rhody15 wrote: 3 years ago
Blue Man wrote: 3 years ago
JimSidd wrote: 3 years ago Repeat of my post after the UMASS debacle:

I hope all the “we can make a run in the A10 tournament” posts will end now.
We absolutely still can.

We probably won’t.

For my own mental sanity I’m trying the kool aid despite a mountain of evidence to the contrary.

I’m on the bandwagon til the wheels fall off and the season is officially over.

Lose out and leave in the first round? I’m on the fire the coach train. Love the guy and want him to be successful, but if we lose the rest it’s clear it’s an issue at the top and when you look at the last 3 years, Dowtin masked a lot of problems.

However. Despite these issues, we could still win the tournament. It makes no sense but we could.

TL;DR - I’m an emotional mess and pretty numb at the moment, but my brain is doing all it can to keep me on the bandwagon.

Dude. We cannot win the A10 tournament. Just stop.
Me rn:
1 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
KingstonLane
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by KingstonLane »

I agree with 22.

It's not smart to continue to force it to Mitchell or run the offense through him when he's having a horrible game. It's just like when Cox benches someone that is red hot like he did with Malik Martin and Antwan Walker. On paper, Mitchell was a matchup nightmare for GW. Unfortunately, he was completely off, so you try to adjust.

Walker played 21 minutes. Did he have some bad moments? Absolutely. Should he have played only 21 minutes? Absolutely not. He certainly would have helped our rebounding, and he can finish well around the hoop. He had that nasty dunk on the fast break and when we played fast we were running them off the court. GW dictated the pace late, which killed our chances.

GW only had so many bodies and looked exhausted near the end of the game. Why we didn't attempt a full-court press made absolutely no sense to me. Had we done that and worn them down, we hopefully could have had some turnovers that led to easy baskets. We had trouble scoring, so getting easy baskets from our defense could have helped. Instead, we continued to let Bishop go left whenever he wanted, and Battle light us up from deep over and over again.

We just lost to a 3-9 GW team with barely any players. No excuses.

The rest of your post is irrelevant. You can’t contradict yourself like that and expect to be taken seriously
Huh? When did I say Walker had a bad game? I don't expect players to play perfectly. They are going to have some bad moments. I didn't think Walker had a bad game and never said he did. I thought he had a couple of bad turnovers but he also had some good moments and needed more minutes. He was 2-3 from the floor and I don't think he misses a bunch of bunnies around the hoop.

Taken seriously? Coming from the person that said Cox's is playing so many people in his rotation to focus on next year and that he calls timeouts after made baskets to stop the fast break from our opponents, that's funny to hear.
I’m not here to vehemently disagree walker deserved more minutes, but again he didn’t play great in the minutes he had.

I mean I truthfully believe we need to be giving everyone minutes. This season is so lost there’s no point in punishing ourselves next year for irrelevant wins now.

Regarding timeouts - do you have a better idea of why he’s calling them?
0 x
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodylaw »

Rhody22 wrote: 3 years ago

Cox was irrelevant to this game (good or bad) in my opinion. Sometimes it’s fun to actually understand why your team sucked instead of being a robot and reposting “I hate my coach” semi-weekly

The head coach is responsible for the team. If the team is performing poorly, it is his responsibility to make corrections/adjustments. He did nothing of the sort. How many turnovers did we have lobbing the ball down low? But we kept going to it. They were double and teaming Mitchell On those entry passes. Come up with a play to move the ball around and find the open man. Bishop and Battle were killing us and I didn’t see Us doing anything different to try to stop them. If it was just this game, I’d give Cox a pass. It wasn’t just this game unfortunately.
I let a lot of shit on this board not piss me off, because it’s just emotional reaction to things happening

You my friend pretending a coach should make an “adjustment” to one of the best bigs in the conference missing 7-8 layups/dunks is where I draw the line. It’s math my man. You make those and you’re winning this game by double digits. Stop making up nonsense
Kingston - after he missed the dunk (after missing several point blank shots) don’t you have to sit him a few minutes. Take him to the sideline and let him gather himself? I love Makhel, but letting him play through that stretch cost us this game. It is similar to Cox letting Fatts play through his issues last year. Ultimately it costs games which are too valuable. I think Cox needs to get a better feel of when to pull the levers. If this was just a couple games this season it would be understandable but we are losing so many games this way.
4 x
KingstonLane
Cuttino Mobley

rhodylaw wrote: 3 years ago

The head coach is responsible for the team. If the team is performing poorly, it is his responsibility to make corrections/adjustments. He did nothing of the sort. How many turnovers did we have lobbing the ball down low? But we kept going to it. They were double and teaming Mitchell On those entry passes. Come up with a play to move the ball around and find the open man. Bishop and Battle were killing us and I didn’t see Us doing anything different to try to stop them. If it was just this game, I’d give Cox a pass. It wasn’t just this game unfortunately.

Kingston - after he missed the dunk (after missing several point blank shots) don’t you have to sit him a few minutes. Take him to the sideline and let him gather himself? I love Makhel, but letting him play through that stretch cost us this game. It is similar to Cox letting Fatts play through his issues last year. Ultimately it costs games which are too valuable. I think Cox needs to get a better feel of when to pull the levers. If this was just a couple games this season it would be understandable but we are losing so many games this way.
Potentially. I mean I can see the rationale for this for sure. Hindsight is also 20-20. In the moment maybe he’s missed one or two in a row and you’re surely thinking, “no way he can miss the next one too”. He’s a lot better then he played today. That’s why I’m not more upset by it. I’m just upset by people not acknowledging THIS is the reason we lost. Sure you can complain there are other things that kept us from playing a perfect game - this is the anomaly
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

Yes. He’s been brutal at so many times this year. He didn’t miss 2 dunks and 7 layups from point blank while being 6’10”. Mitchell had a horrible game. Get over it
OK Mrs Cox... David did nothing wrong and coached one hell of a game. The players let us down...
Cox was irrelevant to this game (good or bad) in my opinion. Sometimes it’s fun to actually understand why your team sucked instead of being a robot and reposting “I hate my coach” semi-weekly
Scouting report: James Bishop, the team's leading scorer, is left handed...Did Cox do anything to try and get the defensive assignments make him go right? Yes, he's a good player. He also had a career high. There's a reason. He did what he wanted out there and no adjustment was ever made. That's the coach's fault.
5 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

I’m not here to vehemently disagree walker deserved more minutes, but again he didn’t play great in the minutes he had.

I mean I truthfully believe we need to be giving everyone minutes. This season is so lost there’s no point in punishing ourselves next year for irrelevant wins now.

If we're playing for next year, just sit Fatts and Shep....
1 x
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

Billyboy78 wrote: 3 years ago

OK Mrs Cox... David did nothing wrong and coached one hell of a game. The players let us down...
Scouting report: James Bishop, the team's leading scorer, is left handed...Did Cox do anything to try and get the defensive assignments make him go right? Yes, he's a good player. He also had a career high. There's a reason. He did what he wanted out there and no adjustment was ever made. That's the coach's fault.
Yet another game where I'd be *very* interested to see which assistant had the scout. If it was the same one who had the scout for the second UMass game, I think we can identify a problem.
4 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

SmartyBarrett wrote: 3 years ago

Yet another game where I'd be *very* interested to see which assistant had the scout. If it was the same one who had the scout for the second UMass game, I think we can identify a problem.
Aggressive assumption.

I do not think that we “scout” games.

And if we do we are very very bad.
3 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodylaw »

Potentially. I mean I can see the rationale for this for sure. Hindsight is also 20-20. In the moment maybe he’s missed one or two in a row and you’re surely thinking, “no way he can miss the next one too”. He’s a lot better then he played today. That’s why I’m not more upset by it. I’m just upset by people not acknowledging THIS is the reason we lost. Sure you can complain there are other things that kept us from playing a perfect game - this is the anomaly
I agree that was the anomaly, also GW 3 point shooting down stretch was above average. Ish had a hand in Battle’s face and he drains a shot. Just how Basketball goes sometimes.

At this point in the season, I think every player can look at themselves and say they were the anomaly that cost a game. The team needs to rally together and learnt to overcome their teammates bad games to win. It probably isn’t happening this year.
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Even if the scout didn't emphasize to make Bishop go right, it's up to the head coach to make that adjustment immediately when he sees what's going on on the court. If he did tell the defensive player to do that, our players don't take coaching very well.
2 x
KingstonLane
Cuttino Mobley

I agree that was the anomaly, also GW 3 point shooting down stretch was above average. Ish had a hand in Battle’s face and he drains a shot. Just how Basketball goes sometimes.

At this point in the season, I think every player can look at themselves and say they were the anomaly that cost a game. The team needs to rally together and learnt to overcome their teammates bad games to win. It probably isn’t happening this year.
Exactly, thats the bigger issue in the context of the season. You’ve had a lot of individuals making individual mistakes costing us games at different times. I think it was expected to some extent with this teams roster construction, but I’m not ignorant enough to also ignore that while this is in the “range out potential outcomes for the season” it’s one of the worst possible ones
0 x
KingstonLane
Cuttino Mobley

I’ve addressed this before. It’s not “play all the returners and don’t play the seniors”. It’s more of “let’s not completely sit kids who I need to play minutes next year”
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

The defense sucked today.
0 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

theblueram wrote: 3 years ago The defense sucked today.
Number one issue in my opinion.

We don't play hard nosed Rhode Island defense. The defense that got us on top.

We should have pressed the hell out of them and wore them down with our athletes.

Didn't even try and they only had 7 scholarship players.
3 x
Shinze88
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Shinze88 »

Reading this thread is a clinical exercise in the very definition of masochism.

We literally just lost to a 3 win team with 7 available scholarship players who have not played or practiced in over a month and I'm reading the reason we lost is b/c of Mitchell's missed bunnies. In what universe are people living in who think this is a program who is heading in the right direction under the current leadership?
5 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Watched the game at Murphy's Pub in Providence. I don't know what was more depressing, watching us fall to the 11th place team, or watching the game with only one other table occupied.
2 x
eli#10
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by eli#10 »

I checked the play by play of the game which was tied at 68 when we got the rebound of a GW miss. Fatts brings the ball up court and just as he passes half court Cox puts up the stop sign meaning slow it down which is what Fatts did and as a result we wind up throwing up a pray at the end of the shot clock. WTF. Number 1 why slow us down and number 2 why not call a time out and call a play so everyone is on the same page.
Sorry--I forgot it is 2 more time outs we can carry to the next game.
4 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

TruePoint wrote: 3 years ago One of the truly pathetic efforts of all time. I really, really like Dave as a person but I don’t see how they can go on with him at the helm. This experiment is functionally over, and every day from now until the next coach is named is not just a waste and a day we spend drifting further from where we need to be, but an active decaying of the program.
I hate that this is accurate, but it is 100% truth. This is where we are as a program and we're going to find out in about two and a half weeks if President Dooley is checked out and if Thorr and our boosters take this program seriously. There is only one action that can be done for the good of our program and that is moving on from David Cox after this season ends
3 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

kmillr wrote: 3 years ago
RI_Bred wrote: 3 years ago Difficult pill to swallow. But we've had a lot of practice so it should be getting easier for all of us by now.
I feel us gelling pretty soon...
Just so long as we don't play TOO many games. Then the schedule gets too unfair
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Next year's prediction contest is going to be a humdinger.
3 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Yes. He’s been brutal at so many times this year. He didn’t miss 2 dunks and 7 layups from point blank while being 6’10”. Mitchell had a horrible game. Get over it
A coach should never be, and never is, irrelevant to the game. The fact that the best you can say about him today is he's irrelevant speaks volumes about how bad he is.

George Washington, a sorry ass, clownshoes, shit ass fucking program, went on a 15-2 run to end the game. David Cox didn't call a single time out to try and stem the tide. David Cox had nothing to bring to the table. David Cox was completely irrelevant. What are we paying him $750,000 a year for?
4 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

reef wrote: 3 years ago Up 5 with 430 to go and they outscore us 15-2 to end the game
And David Cox didn't call one timeout. David Cox had nothing to bring to the table. David Cox, asleep at the wheel while his team drove into a ditch
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Like you said, that's the problem, it's not a one game situation. The end of the Dayton game was the exception, not the rule
1 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Donrxer79 wrote: 3 years ago Seems we were playing so much better at a faster pace, why the slow down which seemed to play right into GW's hand.
Because we refuse to have any identity at all. David Cox apparently doesn't think it's fair for us to impose our will on another team, much more fair for them to choose how the game is played. Want to play slow? Sure, we'd love to get into a rock fight with you! Want to play fast? Certainly! How fast would you like us to go?

We're three years in now. Can anyone tell me what the identity of a David Cox coached team is, outside of underachieving?
2 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 3 years ago
Donrxer79 wrote: 3 years ago Seems we were playing so much better at a faster pace, why the slow down which seemed to play right into GW's hand.
Because we refuse to have any identity at all. David Cox apparently doesn't think it's fair for us to impose our will on another team, much more fair for them to choose how the game is played. Want to play slow? Sure, we'd love to get into a rock fight with you! Want to play fast? Certainly! How fast would you like us to go?

We're three years in now. Can anyone tell me what the identity of a David Cox coached team is, outside of underachieving?
They have nice uniforms?
4 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

theblueram wrote: 3 years ago
RhowdyRam02 wrote: 3 years ago

They have nice uniforms?
We do have an outstanding color scheme!
1 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Jersey77 wrote: 3 years ago Disappointing how we finished this game compared to Dayton.

No excuses for losing this game. GW was undermanned with only 7 scholarship players available, several key players out and the midseason transfer of 3 players. This is only their first game game back after 35 days on pause and they outplayed and outcoached us. Disgraceful performance.

GW will have nice building blocks for next season with Bishop, Battle, and Lindo.

I think with our performance today and inconsistencies all season, our outlook for the A10T is very dim, regardless of who we play.

As I said before, early on I was very optimistic about next season, not so much anymore.
We're three years in and our expectations are getting lower and lower. Why wouldn't we move on from this? The program is clearly heading in the wrong direction
2 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

I would say with the roster turnover, transfers and the shitshow that is on display, the worst we can go with a change is from 11th place to 14th place. That is the sorry state of affairs right now.
3 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

JimSidd wrote: 3 years ago Repeat of my post after the UMASS debacle:

I hope all the “we can make a run in the A10 tournament” posts will end now.
We absolutely still can.

We probably won’t.

For my own mental sanity I’m trying the kool aid despite a mountain of evidence to the contrary.

I’m on the bandwagon til the wheels fall off and the season is officially over.

Lose out and leave in the first round? I’m on the fire the coach train. Love the guy and want him to be successful, but if we lose the rest it’s clear it’s an issue at the top and when you look at the last 3 years, Dowtin masked a lot of problems.

However. Despite these issues, we could still win the tournament. It makes no sense but we could.

TL;DR - I’m an emotional mess and pretty numb at the moment, but my brain is doing all it can to keep me on the bandwagon.
I appreciate your willingness to keep yourself open to this team, I just hope you're wearing a cup because the next kick to the nads is just a matter of time
1 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

I’ve addressed this before. It’s not “play all the returners and don’t play the seniors”. It’s more of “let’s not completely sit kids who I need to play minutes next year”
Fine, then where are Tres Berry's minutes?
0 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

Didn't somebody pick us to finish 10th?

I remember thinking that was absurd and almost impossible with the talent that we posses.

Well we are 11th.
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

The lack of posters right now says it all. This program is DOA. People have just given up. This team is done. Time for a change.
3 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

theblueram wrote: 3 years ago I would say with the roster turnover, transfers and the shitshow that is on display, the worst we can go with a change is from 11th place to 14th place. That is the sorry state of affairs right now.
Exactly. We're so bad that we're officially in "what the hell do we have to lose by changing coaching" territory. Seriously, there's nothing to lose by firing Cox and there's everything to gain
2 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

We have 2 freshmen who haven't even seen the court. Either they suck, or I can't explain it. I don't even know who we have coming in next year, that is how far out of touch I am with this program. Just blow it up. This is a disaster and let's move on.
2 x
RamStock
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RamStock »

RF1 wrote: 3 years ago It is beyond doubt that this URI squad truly sucks. The sooner this season ends, the better.
It ended for me a month ago plus. I forgot they even played until one of my friends texted me to ask if this was one of the most disappointing URI teams ever. I can't comment on today as I didn't watch a second. I think it is a combination of bad coaching, but also very overrated talent. I mean outside of Leggett and maybe the twins the other players are not very good that will be returning net year.
0 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

Shinze88 wrote: 3 years ago Reading this thread is a clinical exercise in the very definition of masochism.

We literally just lost to a 3 win team with 7 available scholarship players who have not played or practiced in over a month and I'm reading the reason we lost is b/c of Mitchell's missed bunnies. In what universe are people living in who think this is a program who is heading in the right direction under the current leadership?
It's truly baffling. I think most of us on here know that Mitchell is not the only reason we lost. There are still a few posters left that find every little reason they can to put the blame on anything or anyone but Cox.
6 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

I was of the opinion that Cox would get another year.

I would rather he not get that year now.

Nothing will change next year, or any other year he's coach.

Like was said, just delaying the inevitable.
2 x
PlayMikeMotenMore
Tom Garrick

Unread post by PlayMikeMotenMore »

URI could win out all the way to the National Championship and this statement will still always be true.
100% agree about Dowtin. A simple post but truly accurate. (Sparty found out the same about Cassius Winston.)

Walker, Sheppard, Ish...best and most skilled players on the roster. The rest is a mish-mash of developing players, players who haven't developed, athletes but not basketball players, and an over-hyped player who just doesn't have the ability to raise the level of play of his teammates.
1 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

I usually don't post much after the season is over.

This summer, unless there's a coaching change, I might read the board once in a while, but that's it.

Not worth the effort. We've beaten this dead horse to a pulp.
1 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Jersey77 »

rambone 78 wrote: 3 years ago I was of the opinion that Cox would get another year.

I would rather he not get that year now.

Nothing will change next year, or any other year he's coach.

Like was said, just delaying the inevitable.
We may be delaying the inevitable and he may not be the answer long-term, as I said the jury is still out for me.

But whether you like it or not, he will be coaching this team next season. IMO
0 x
Rhody_NYCT
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by Rhody_NYCT »

I know it's not a time for optimism, but Ish and Walker are playing well. Even Mitchell with his missed layups and all, is showing a lot of promise. We should be excited about the twins going forward. Not sure what Shep does next year, but he has been a bright spot too. Fatts made some beautiful passes today...just too bad they went to waste.
1 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Jersey77 »

Rhody_NYCT wrote: 3 years ago I know it's not a time for optimism, but Ish and Walker are playing well. Even Mitchell with his missed layups and all, is showing a lot of promise. We should be excited about the twins going forward. Not sure what Shep does next year, but he has been a bright spot too. Fatts made some beautiful passes today...just too bad they went to waste.
Fatts should of had 15 assists today if Mitchell would of converted these.
1 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

PlayMikeMotenMore wrote: 3 years ago
100% agree about Dowtin. A simple post but truly accurate. (Sparty found out the same about Cassius Winston.)

Walker, Sheppard, Ish...best and most skilled players on the roster. The rest is a mish-mash of developing players, players who haven't developed, athletes but not basketball players, and an over-hyped player who just doesn't have the ability to raise the level of play of his teammates.

I mean Fatts is clearly the best player on the team.
2 x
Go Rhody
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

Imagine being down on a guy who was a rebound short of a triple-double.
3 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

Aggressive assumption.

I do not think that we “scout” games.

And if we do we are very very bad.
Wait...what? I thought spookydog scouted before every game?
3 x
PeteRI
Sly Williams

Unread post by PeteRI »

SmartyBarrett wrote: 3 years ago Imagine being down on a guy who was a rebound short of a triple-double.
💯🐐
0 x