'20 DC SG - Ishmael Leggett (Rhode Island Commit)

Talk about future recruits and scouting efforts in this forum.
Forum rules
If you start a recruit thread and don't set up a profile, make a blank post first so a profile can be added later.

Place whatever you were going to post in the second post.
FDshoes
ARD

Re: '20 DC SG - Ishmael Leggett (Rhode Island Commit)

Unread post by FDshoes »

ramster wrote: 3 years ago
FDshoes wrote: 3 years ago
ramster wrote: 3 years ago He is an excellent player, played on an outstanding High School Team/Program in St John's College
Would not surprise me if he gets into the starting line-up before the season is over.
Cracking the starting 5 may be tough, but wouldnt suprise me. When the year is wrapped up i bet he is averaging close to 20 min a game.
Tonight, with his performance vs Seton Hall, I’m thinking more confidently that he will enter the starting line up this season. He’s too Good a player, has the shooting touch, defensive ability and poise beyond what a Freshman typically demonstrates.
Will be tougher and tougher to keep him out of a starting role, I think.

I love this kid. Was pumped when he signed here as a recruit, felt he was highly underrated out of HS. The kid balled against some of the top recruits in the country. But as someone said above jumping Shep this year is a tall order. Dont think we start Fatts/Shep/Ish. We have to much size on this team for those 3 to start. But Ish will get plenty of minutes.
0 x
KingstonLane
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by KingstonLane »

Ish recognized as A10 Rookie of the Week. Hopefully just the first of many accolades for this guy
2 x
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

In zoom meeting today DC compared Ish to Jeff Dowtin. High compliment!
1 x
Slava Ukraini!