2020-21 Schedule (top post is current)

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

Re: 2020-21 Schedule (top post is current)

Unread post by SmartyBarrett »

Also, the Big East is going to play some conference games in December, and seems to be prioritizing those games more than non-league games.
0 x
CamsRams
Tom Garrick

Unread post by CamsRams »

0 x
CamsRams
Tom Garrick

0 x
sevegny7
Art Stephenson

Unread post by sevegny7 »

Yeah I think that is still a very solid non-conference scheduled tweeted by rothstein especially given the circumstances.
1 x
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

I think Providence wants a full house when the Rams come to town. Smells like the providence River in here.
0 x
GO RAMS
Obadiah
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Obadiah »

Rhody72 wrote: 3 years ago
Obadiah wrote: 3 years ago ...
You are absolutely right Peter. I only referenced the OOC teams in response to R72's comments. The reason that Baron never made the NCAA is because even in his good overall record years, his A-10 record was less than dazzling - he never won more than 12 conference games in any year. He had losing conference records in 5 of his 11 year tenure.
Baron played a weak OOC schedule but also did poorly in the A10 especially later in the season. An example from one of Baron's better A10 season is 2007-2008 when the team finished 3rd in the A10 but had an SOS that ranked 10th in the A10. This type of scheduling doesn't get you an at-large invitation to dance.
Cherry picking data is never an admirable or fact based approach to analysis. It talks from the gut rather than using rationality. In 2007-08, URI played UAB, BC, PC, and Syracuse which gave them the low SOS. This was sandwiched in between two better years - 2006-07, when the Rams played Houston, BC, DePaul, PC, Ohio, and Kansas and 2008-09 when the Rams played Duke, VCU, Penn State. Villanova, PC, Oklahoma State. My point is simple and confined to the narrow view of his OOC schedule. The prevailing opinion is that Baron played a lot of cupcakes and careful scrutiny does not bear that out. If you want to discuss others reasons Baron failed, fine, but that is a different argument than your cupcake accusation. Also I prefer not to bash a former coach who is long gone for nine seasons. Baron did not make the NCAA because his scheduling was weak, but because he failed in the A-10.

P. S. Your comments the Rams finished 3rd in the 2007-08 A-10 is faulty because that season URI had an A-10 record of 7-9 which gave them 11th place!
1 x
JimSidd
Art Stephenson

Unread post by JimSidd »

rjsuperfly66 wrote: 3 years ago
rhodylaw wrote: 3 years ago
Rhody74 wrote: 3 years ago Not a surprise.
While it may not be a “surprise” to some it is horseshit. If the actual worry is COVID, then you would find time to play the team 20 miles away in the same freakin state. So clearly they aren’t worried about travel with COVID (which I think we all know already).
I think the problem is that people need to realize this is not a normal year.

The idea that a team can just "pop up/down" the road does not exist.

Teams will want more off-time between games in case there is a COVID-related issue to do adequate contact tracing/testing so games don't have to be postponed and/or played with multiple players in quarantine.

College Football can semi get away with that because there are 100+ kids on a roster and they have 7 days between every game. In basketball you have max 13 kids and 7-8 key rotation pieces, not to forget that the stars will always be the stars.

All teams are going to have tournament commitments they want to play, and then whatever box they decide with conference play. The conference is also going to prioritize trying to make potential challenges work(Big 12/Big Ten), as those are conference events.

It leaves a very small window to try to accomplish other OOC games, especially if both teams already have other commitments. Right off the bat the HOF is Nov 28-29 and Maui is Nov 30 - Dec 2nd. Between travel and such, already cutting into potential dates.

There aren't going to be situations this year where teams play 3 games in 5-6 days.
If players have to quarantine for ten days - two weeks, then a couple extra days off between games isn’t going to help.

As someone who grew up in Ri and have followed both teams for 50 years, this is extremely disappointing. I try to be neutral and measured in my comments about both schools, but this smells like it’s on the Big East. As soon as I saw that they want to go to four conference games in December, I had a bad feeling. If they say it’s because they want to spread out games in January and February, O guess I might listen. They should have found a way to make this happen, though. Skip one of the challenge games for a year.

No URI - PC may need it’s own thread.
0 x
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

Unread post by rjsuperfly66 »

JimSidd wrote: 3 years ago Skip one of the challenge games for a year.
That was never going to happen though. Challenge games are organized through the conference, so the conference isn't just going to be cool with teams deciding to vacate challenge games to pursue their own games.

Also, it takes two teams to tango. The report was that the programs could not find a common date to play, not that one school cancelled over the other. Yes, I believe that PC/Big East is more restricted because of their desire to play 4 conference games in December + trying to squeeze in Big 12 Games and still trying to make the Gavitt Games work, in addition to both teams current tournament schedule. Also, URI has pre-scheduled games as well.

Trying to mix and match could not happen. It's disappointing to us all. I was looking forward to watching Nate Watson post Makhi Mitchell from the Dunk to the turf farms.
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

I've updated the top post as best as possible with the most up to date information we have. I've temporarily kept Brown on the schedule even though that game is unlikely to happen because the Ivy League won't start until at least January 1st and we should be in league play by then. I've also kept all games that had been scheduled before 11/25 even though with Rothstein's latest it appears those games won't be rescheduled. I have changed three dates that had been on there based on information from the gorhody.com schedule. It appears that the game at BC will no longer be the day before Thanksgiving and will now be taking the Friday 12/4 spot that had been our previously scheduled PC game. The Seton Hall game has been pushed back a day and the Western Kentucky game has been pushed back five days
0 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
CamsRams
Tom Garrick

Updated Non-Conference Schedule Taking Shape for Rams

https://gorhody.com/news/2020/9/28/mens ... -rams.aspx
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

I have now taken Brown off of the schedule due to the following press release:

According to the press release we will be adding at least two more out of conference games besides the five that have dates already
0 x
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

Unread post by SmartyBarrett »

I hate to use the term "bubble", but if Rhody could coordinate with a couple of other local-ish teams and try to build out some additional games that benefit all of them, that would be awesome.
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

It might benefit every team in the Hall of Fame Tip Off to play an extra game after the tournament is officially over against the one team they missed during the tournament. All the teams will be there, the only extra travel cost is the hotels and meals for the day, which teams might have to incur anyway depending on how they fill their non-nonconference, and Covid risk should be as low as you're going to get compared to scheduling another game
0 x
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

CamsRams wrote: 3 years ago
KMac is wrong and clueless. There is no way URI is going to play 9 OOC games.
They wouldn’t have the time from Nov 28th (first game) and the last week of December (when A10 play starts).
He can’t figure out they were scheduled to play 5 games before Nov 25th. He has them squeezing in all but 2 of those games.
2 x
“We will be good when we are good.”
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

.......no URI/PC game this year.......a predictable surprise.......didn’t wanna to go the Mayor’s “extremely safe city.......” anyway
Last edited by section(105) 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

That was never going to happen though. Challenge games are organized through the conference, so the conference isn't just going to be cool with teams deciding to vacate challenge games to pursue their own games.

Also, it takes two teams to tango. The report was that the programs could not find a common date to play, not that one school cancelled over the other. Yes, I believe that PC/Big East is more restricted because of their desire to play 4 conference games in December + trying to squeeze in Big 12 Games and still trying to make the Gavitt Games work, in addition to both teams current tournament schedule. Also, URI has pre-scheduled games as well.

Trying to mix and match could not happen. It's disappointing to us all. I was looking forward to watching Nate Watson post Makhi Mitchell from the Dunk to the turf farms.
rj, I appreciate all your insight and basketball knowledge. However, you are bias as it relates to the cancellation. My source tells me PC drove this. It also makes sense. The P5 & BE are trying to reduce their games against non-P5 schools. I would use the expansion to 20 league games and all the Challenge Series between other P5s/BE as proof. Cooley doesn’t want a home game vs URI without fans. Cooley doesn’t even see it as a rivalry game. The podcast Cox was on last week he said they were waiting on the P5/BE schools to hear if the games would be scheduled. Do you really think Cox wouldn’t move the game vs BC to next year to play PC this year. So far PC is the only P5/BE school to cancel on URI. Coincidence I think not.
3 x
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

I think they schedule 1 or 2 more games against easier teams from New England. Need a few guaranteed wins to go with 5 tough games.
2 x
Rhody72
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhody72 »

Obadiah wrote: 3 years ago
Cherry picking data is never an admirable or fact based approach to analysis. It talks from the gut rather than using rationality. In 2007-08, URI played UAB, BC, PC, and Syracuse which gave them the low SOS. This was sandwiched in between two better years - 2006-07, when the Rams played Houston, BC, DePaul, PC, Ohio, and Kansas and 2008-09 when the Rams played Duke, VCU, Penn State. Villanova, PC, Oklahoma State. My point is simple and confined to the narrow view of his OOC schedule. The prevailing opinion is that Baron played a lot of cupcakes and careful scrutiny does not bear that out. If you want to discuss others reasons Baron failed, fine, but that is a different argument than your cupcake accusation. Also I prefer not to bash a former coach who is long gone for nine seasons. Baron did not make the NCAA because his scheduling was weak, but because he failed in the A-10.

P. S. Your comments the Rams finished 3rd in the 2007-08 A-10 is faulty because that season URI had an A-10 record of 7-9 which gave them 11th place!
I was neither cherry-picking nor giving incorrect data. My source is ESPN and the link is below.
The W-L record I gave was overall and URI was given a rank of 3 on this site for 2007-08. Here are some stats for 4 consecutive years.
YR W-L Rnk SOS SOS-Rnk(A10)
2007-08 21-12 3rd 94 10th
2008-09 23-11 3rd 78 3rd
2009-10 26-10 5th 83 8th
2010-11 20-14 6th 98 8th

Source: https://www.espn.com/mens-college-baske ... ew/group/3
0 x
NCAAs or Bust!
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Rhody83 wrote: 3 years ago
They wouldn’t have the time from Nov 28th (first game) and the last week of December (when A10 play starts).
He can’t figure out they were scheduled to play 5 games before Nov 25th. He has them squeezing in all but 2 of those games.
UCF has withdrawn from this Tournament. They will play in a Tournament closer to home, likely Orlando - TBA
0 x
CamsRams
Tom Garrick

0 x
JimSidd
Art Stephenson

Unread post by JimSidd »

rj, I appreciate all your insight and basketball knowledge. However, you are bias as it relates to the cancellation. My source tells me PC drove this. It also makes sense. The P5 & BE are trying to reduce their games against non-P5 schools. I would use the expansion to 20 league games and all the Challenge Series between other P5s/BE as proof. Cooley doesn’t want a home game vs URI without fans. Cooley doesn’t even see it as a rivalry game. The podcast Cox was on last week he said they were waiting on the P5/BE schools to hear if the games would be scheduled. Do you really think Cox wouldn’t move the game vs BC to next year to play PC this year. So far PC is the only P5/BE school to cancel on URI. Coincidence I think not.
I agree with this take. I also believe Cox would have reached out to BC to move that game to next year if this was the only date where the URI - PC could be played.

RJ, I agree that you have to think differently this season as far as scheduling, and that includes the challenge games. The Big East should have considered local games over challenge games to minimize air travel and hotel stays, as others have pointed out. I’m sure there’s some sort of tv network tie in with challenge games that was part of the decision. On the other hand, there could be travel restrictions between the two participating states at that time: who knows?
No easy decisions here: I get it. Still, I’m disappointed, and it goes without saying that the players wanted to play this game, especially the seniors.
I appreciate your takes. You don’t just throw stuff out there. You back up your takes with details.
0 x
JimSidd
Art Stephenson

Unread post by JimSidd »

ramster wrote: 3 years ago
UCF has withdrawn from this Tournament. They will play in a Tournament closer to home, likely Orlando - TBA
My first thought when I saw this announcement is that it’s going to be difficult to find a P5 or AAC school to fill the slot and obviously no Mountain West, WAC or Big West school will travel this far. I figured the spot will have to be filled by a school from a lesser conference on the East Coast. The next thought that occurred to me was why not ask Iona. You at least get the Pitino factor.
I just checked their current schedule on their website. I don’t know the last time it was updated, but right now, it lists no OOC games: just 20 conference games between December 8 and March 5, with an 11 or 12 day break around the holiday.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

JimSidd wrote: 3 years ago

My first thought when I saw this announcement is that it’s going to be difficult to find a P5 or AAC school to fill the slot and obviously no Mountain West, WAC or Big West school will travel this far. I figured the spot will have to be filled by a school from a lesser conference on the East Coast. The next thought that occurred to me was why not ask Iona. You at least get the Pitino factor.
I just checked their current schedule on their website. I don’t know the last time it was updated, but right now, it lists no OOC games: just 20 conference games between December 8 and March 5, with an 11 or 12 day break around the holiday.
St Johns just withdrew from the Preseason NIT in Orlando. Could be the likely landing spot for Orlando based UCF. Maybe St Johns is eying the Mohegan Sun since no flights are required. I’d expect the Mohegan Sun UCF opening to be quickly filled.
0 x
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

I absolutely agree that PC drove this. As I've stated elsewhere, it makes sense. In prior years, OOC is 7-8 weeks. This year it's 3-4 weeks. In there for many teams is a tournament that takes approximately a week between games and quaranting back and forth, and PC is also locked into conference challenge games that may or may not happen. So right there between scheduled games, potential quarantine and additional time off between games, the windows for PC are small to non-existent.

That may be different for someone like Seton Hall, who is not scheduled to participate in the Gavitt Games this year, and is highly possible they don't play in an OOC Tournament unless they move to a more local tournament site, as it appears the NY/NJ teams are looking to avoid Florida tournaments due to quarantine rules.

Also as of right now, BC is not scheduled to play in any OOC Tournament as they decided not to participate in the Junkaroo Jam (although they are trying to land in the Empire Classic), and participating in the ACC/Big Ten challenge is still undetermined.

Point on discussing the last two is that PC appears to be very locked into Maui (huge buyout) plus two challenge games, where Seton Hall and BC may have one challenge game + possible tournament each to contend with giving them much larger scheduling windows.

I'm also ok with them trying to fill the remaining windows with cupcakes if that is what led to this as well. PC already has a tough Maui tournament, a game at TCU, and a potential Gavitt Game played at home. That's an extremely tough OOC full with locked commitments, given the reduction in OOC games this season. No team should have to roll through 7 challenging opponents to head into challenging conference play, regardless of how shitty it is to leave a rival off the docket.
0 x
JimSidd
Art Stephenson

Unread post by JimSidd »

JimSidd wrote: 3 years ago

St Johns just withdrew from the Preseason NIT in Orlando. Could be the likely landing spot for Orlando based UCF. Maybe St Johns is eying the Mohegan Sun since no flights are required. I’d expect the Mohegan Sun UCF opening to be quickly filled.
Good thought, and you may be right. However, another reason that St John’s backed out of Orlando may be because of a decrease in OOC games because of the later start, plus BE driven challenge games, as has been mentioned more generally in this thread by others. Also, would they enter an event that already has a BE team? I realize the usual schedule rules don’t apply this year. No schedule listed on their website yet. Whoever the replacement, I believe it will be a school in the Northeast or Mid Atlantic.
0 x
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

Just an FYI - Last night Jeff Goodman shared the following tweet: "Siena coach Carmen Maciariello confirms to me the Saints won’t play in Orlando event due to NY state policy that they would have to quarantine for 14 days upon returning from Florida." This is true of NY, not sure where NJ falls on this rule although assume they are in lockstep on many of these things.

Adam Zagoria later followed it up with an article:

“It would be very risky for us to put it on our schedule – and then have to sit out two weeks after, which is why we are exploring all options including studying that event and others,” St. John’s AD Mike Cragg said.

On June 25, Governor Andrew Cuomo issued Executive Order 205, requiring all travelers to quarantine for a 14-day period after traveling for 24 hours or longer within designated states that have significant rates of transmission of COVID-19.

Due to this rule, Siena won’t play in the Orlando Invitational which also features Xavier, Boise State, Gonzaga, Michigan State, Saint Louis, Belmont and Auburn. (Nebraska and Dayton have also opted out of events in Orlando, while Pittsburgh is considering pulling out too, a source confirmed.)

“No, [we] would have to quarantine upon return to NY for 14 days,” Siena coach Carmen Maciariello said by text.

Syracuse was not slated to play any events in Orlando, but head coach Jim Boeheim said his team would play mostly “local non-conference games” due to COVID. Boeheim said the Gotham Classic game with LSU originally slated for Dec. 19 at Madison Square Garden was “probably not going to work.” That event also gave Syracuse three home games with Mercer, Jacksonville State and Green Bay.

They are hoping to possibly host an MTE at Syracuse or play one at the Mohegan Sun in Connecticut, which will host several events.

The Syracuse football team was able to travel earlier this month to North Carolina, a hot spot state, as well as Pennsylvania because they weren’t in those states for 24 hours. The time period is measured from touchdown to takeoff.

Most teams are waiting for their leagues to announce official scheduling plans before settling on their non-conference. The Big East and ACC have yet to announce scheduling plans, but are expected to begin in mid-December.

https://www.zagsblog.com/2020/09/29/st- ... nce-events
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

0 x
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

I don’t think SJU or UMass play in the Tip Off because there are already a BE and A10 team in the event.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Rhody83 wrote: 3 years ago I don’t think SJU or UMass play in the Tip Off because there are already a BE and A10 team in the event.
Correct. I think this could be an additional MTE Tournament in development Stage to accommodate teams from the region that want to limit travel - teams do not want to fly.
0 x
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

Rhody83 wrote: 3 years ago I don’t think SJU or UMass play in the Tip Off because there are already a BE and A10 team in the event.
Correct. I think this could be an additional MTE Tournament in development Stage to accommodate teams from the region that want to limit travel - teams do not want to fly.
The priority is to find a team to fill UCF’s spot so URI can play Marquette and hopefully Minnesota.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

The priority is to find a team to fill UCF’s spot so URI can play Marquette and hopefully Minnesota.
For the UCF Spot yes, but I think UMASS will be in another MTE. Look for Mohegan to host a bunch of games.
0 x
sevegny7
Art Stephenson

Unread post by sevegny7 »

I am hoping they join our MTE to face Minnesota on the other side of the bracket.
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

At Bonaventure now headed to a MTE to be determined/announced at the Mohegan Sun in addition to previously announced UMASS.
Mohegan Sun is going to be busy this fall with existing MTE’s being cancelled , teams choosing not to participate and teams wanting to minimize travel especially by flying.

0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Just an FYI - Last night Jeff Goodman shared the following tweet: "Siena coach Carmen Maciariello confirms to me the Saints won’t play in Orlando event due to NY state policy that they would have to quarantine for 14 days upon returning from Florida." This is true of NY, not sure where NJ falls on this rule although assume they are in lockstep on many of these things.

Adam Zagoria later followed it up with an article:

“It would be very risky for us to put it on our schedule – and then have to sit out two weeks after, which is why we are exploring all options including studying that event and others,” St. John’s AD Mike Cragg said.

On June 25, Governor Andrew Cuomo issued Executive Order 205, requiring all travelers to quarantine for a 14-day period after traveling for 24 hours or longer within designated states that have significant rates of transmission of COVID-19.

Due to this rule, Siena won’t play in the Orlando Invitational which also features Xavier, Boise State, Gonzaga, Michigan State, Saint Louis, Belmont and Auburn. (Nebraska and Dayton have also opted out of events in Orlando, while Pittsburgh is considering pulling out too, a source confirmed.)

“No, [we] would have to quarantine upon return to NY for 14 days,” Siena coach Carmen Maciariello said by text.

Syracuse was not slated to play any events in Orlando, but head coach Jim Boeheim said his team would play mostly “local non-conference games” due to COVID. Boeheim said the Gotham Classic game with LSU originally slated for Dec. 19 at Madison Square Garden was “probably not going to work.” That event also gave Syracuse three home games with Mercer, Jacksonville State and Green Bay.

They are hoping to possibly host an MTE at Syracuse or play one at the Mohegan Sun in Connecticut, which will host several events.

The Syracuse football team was able to travel earlier this month to North Carolina, a hot spot state, as well as Pennsylvania because they weren’t in those states for 24 hours. The time period is measured from touchdown to takeoff.

Most teams are waiting for their leagues to announce official scheduling plans before settling on their non-conference. The Big East and ACC have yet to announce scheduling plans, but are expected to begin in mid-December.

https://www.zagsblog.com/2020/09/29/st- ... nce-events
UMASS and St Bonaventure now have announced playing at the Mohegan Sun. Syracuse is considering Mohegan Sun in MTE’s TBA.
Mohegan Sun is Going to be a busy place this fall.
Teams looking to minimize travel by planes and trains and using hotels. Looking to reduce days on the road. Want places like the Mohegan Sun that have developed plans and procedures to protect the players and coaches from C-19.

Back to playing close to home like the old days.
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

I’d love to see URI get this vacant spot having lost the PC game

1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Temple joins UMASS and St Bonaventure among the growing list of teams that have announced they will participate in Mohegan Sun MTE

0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Iona also to play in Mohegan Sun Bubble

Rick Pitino debut vs A10’s Fordham

0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Funny looks like Jon Rothstein tried to report this as his own without crediting Zagoria.

1 x
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

Hoping Syracuse or VaTech replaces UCF in our tourney.
0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
CamsRams
Tom Garrick

0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

0 x
RhodyRams916
Tom Garrick

Unread post by RhodyRams916 »

steviep123 wrote: 3 years ago Hoping Syracuse or VaTech replaces UCF in our tourney.
Looks like VaTech is part of the HOF tourney that we're in now!
0 x
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

Did someone replace Marquette?
0 x
GO RAMS
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

Rhodymob05 wrote: 3 years ago Did someone replace Marquette?
Temple & Va Tech are the replacements for UCF and Marquette.
Big East continues to retreat.
0 x
raminwarwick
Abdul Fox

Unread post by raminwarwick »

If it is true that Temple and Va tech replaces UFC and Marquette how would you seed the teams 1 to 4 and are the new teams an improvement .
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 3 years ago I have now taken Brown off of the schedule due to the following press release:

According to the press release we will be adding at least two more out of conference games besides the five that have dates already
Do you think Brown fans are pissed and think we're dodging them?
1 x
LoveThoseRams
Tom Garrick

Unread post by LoveThoseRams »

NYGFan_Section208 wrote: 3 years ago
RhowdyRam02 wrote: 3 years ago I have now taken Brown off of the schedule due to the following press release:

Do you think Brown fans are pissed and think we're dodging them?
Looks like the Ivy cancelled we didn't....I'd frame it that both Brown and Pee Cee are "ducking" us now!
2 x