Covid-19 Effect on College Basketball & Other Sports

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Re: Covid-19 Effect on College Basketball & Other Sports

Unread post by SGreenwell »

ramster wrote: 3 years ago
SGreenwell wrote: 3 years ago
ramster wrote: 3 years ago

Didn’t it used to be illegal to take someone’s picture and video them without their permission?

I don’t go for the videoing and posting either. My guess is the guy was out of hand and wrong, but we don’t see what led up to the unruly behavior on the filming - no full story.

I’m for innocent until proven guilty. I’d like to see the guy take the phone from the By-standing person filming him without his permission and stomp on it.
1) It's a public place, so you don't have an expectation of privacy. 2) Beyond that, RI is a one-party state when it comes to recording permission, so the bar to clear for "invasion of privacy" and what not is higher. You can do things like tape phone conversations you're an active party in, as opposed to other states.
That is correct. You can have a conversation with somebody and you can record the conversation without letting the other person know you are recording them. Is that fair? Is it legal? In Rhode Island it is.
Like many things in our wonderful country, it is a balancing test of rights that varies from state to state. Is it more important to preserve someone's right to privacy, or, to allow a potential domestic violence victim a threat, or a journalist the admission of a corrupt official? You can argue either side of the equation based on the specific issue - its reasonable in some cases, and not others. Its why we have judges.

However, pretty much every state allows you to record things that are openly in public, like the Brickley's dude was. You don't have any expectation of privacy on a public street.
1 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

Obadiah wrote: 3 years ago
Rhodyram wrote: 3 years ago
Rhody72 wrote: 3 years ago It is unfortunate that with all the cell phone cameras out there, people don't take photos of mask wearing offenders and post them on facebook so they can be identified and publicly ridiculed. Make them an embarrassment to employers, parents, grandparents etc. Make their life miserable.
For the most part people who are not wearing masks generally don’t care if they are being ridiculed- some invite it.
I have to agreed with Rhody72 on this one. In Jane Jacobs' landmark books on the Rise of Cities, she remarked that greatest asset to cities on safety and policing is a pair of eyes, many pairs of eyes. This prescient observation has been augmented in today's world by the power of the smartphone with its video and audio capabilities to capture all kinds of bad behavior. Its only through the checks provided by eyes and electronics that encourage people to engage in voluntary beneficial behavior that defines a nation's "culture".
I saw lots of people on video looting and rioting recently. Is that the"eyes"you are looking for? Cause most of those criminals haven't been arrested.
2 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

theblueram wrote: 3 years ago
Rhodyram wrote: 3 years ago

For the most part people who are not wearing masks generally don’t care if they are being ridiculed- some invite it.
I have to agreed with Rhody72 on this one. In Jane Jacobs' landmark books on the Rise of Cities, she remarked that greatest asset to cities on safety and policing is a pair of eyes, many pairs of eyes. This prescient observation has been augmented in today's world by the power of the smartphone with its video and audio capabilities to capture all kinds of bad behavior. Its only through the checks provided by eyes and electronics that encourage people to engage in voluntary beneficial behavior that defines a nation's "culture".
I saw lots of people on video looting and rioting recently. Is that the"eyes"you are looking for? Cause most of those criminals haven't been arrested.
But, but...those people were rioting and looting for a "cause"?
0 x
Rhody72
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhody72 »

I believe that people should be held responsible for their actions. In our society we sometimes can't stop people from doing things we find offensive because of protected rights. I support protected rights. No need to re-hash here why not wearing a mask in public is an irresponsible act that endangers others with no consequences to the perpetrator. I just want these people identified so others can decide whether to associate or not be associated with them.
4 x
NCAAs or Bust!
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

No non league games for Big East Fall sports. This affects men’s and women’s soccer, men’s and women’s cross country, volleyball and field hockey.

https://www.bigeast.com/news/2020/7/16/ ... plans.aspx
0 x
CHICO 78
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by CHICO 78 »

2 x
I don't know if you are a mask wearer or not. But based on this statement I am going to assume that you are not.
I that assumption is not correct than this doesn't apply to you. That being said this is applicable to many.

I love how some people in this country use the misdeeds of other people to validate their own ignorant, irresponsible behavior.
You can't control the behavior of others just your own. You shouldn't use someone else's failure to do their civic duty to
give yourself a pass on doing what is right. An this civil rights argument about the government not having the right to tell people
they have to wear masks is utter bullshit. The heath department can tell you that you need to wear shoes and a shirt
to go into a restaurant but they can't tell you to wear a mask to stop spreading a plague that will kill people. Ridiculous.
Not wearing a mask because it's uncomfortable, or not cool, or makes you look weak is petty small selfish behavior.

This thing is not a hoax its is serious. Almost The population of Providence has already died from this shit in 5 months
what will it take for people to take this shit serious. 99% of the cases of COVID are NOT HARMLESS that is the
lies and delusional thoughts of an incredibly selfish, Idiot! if they were 150,000 people wouldn't have died.

Looting and burning in protest are not right and never will be. But being ignorant and selfish and helping to spread
a disease instead of doing your civic duty to try to stop it from killing people is just as wrong. Period !
This attitude of it doesn't affect me so i don't care to inconvenience myself is nearsighted at best. It doesn't
affect you personally until its your mother, or father or grand parent or sister or brother who dies
and then its too late to change your behavior. Live with the guilt then.
11 x
RhodyKyle
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RhodyKyle »

CHICO 78 wrote: 3 years ago An this civil rights argument about the government not having the right to tell people they have to wear masks is utter bullshit.
Your whole post is spot one but I wanted to focus entirely on this one piece. I want to focus on it because you are 100% right to call it bullshit.

https://www.acslaw.org/expertforum/face ... stitution/

The SCOTUS has ruled that Governors absolutely have the authority to mandate and require masks to be worn and it is not unconstitutional. It seems that those screaming about knowing their rights are the ones who know the least about their rights...

As written by Justice Roberts:

Our Constitution principally entrusts “[t]he safety and the health of the people” to the politically accountable officials of the States “to guard and protect.” Jacobson v. Massachusetts, 197 U. S. 11, 38 (1905). When those officials “undertake to act in areas fraught with medical and scientific uncertainties,” their latitude “must be especially broad.” Marshall v. United States, 414 U. S. 417, 427 (1974). Where those broad limits are not exceeded, they should not be subject to second-guessing by an “unelected federal judiciary,” which lacks the background, competence, and expertise to assess public health and is not accountable to the people.

Still, as the U.S. Supreme Court’s first foray into COVID-19 control efforts by state and local governments, Chief Justice Roberts clearly intended to provide broad guidance to lower courts. Jacobson v. Massachusetts counsels judges to afford wide latitude to the judgment of health experts, so long as such measures are neutral, generally applicable, and have a medical necessity a government can justify.
1 x
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Ramulous »

My daughter was a student of Professor Price at Emory Law.....
0 x
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, Boxworth, Friar Faithful, bicycleicycle, Matt_Keough, Patrick Norton, the Rosato brothers, and especially Benjamin Lord !
RAM67
Art Stephenson

Unread post by RAM67 »

It's quite telling to see who were among the four dissenting judges in that particular case.
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

CHICO 78 wrote: 3 years ago
2 x
I don't know if you are a mask wearer or not. But based on this statement I am going to assume that you are not.
I that assumption is not correct than this doesn't apply to you. That being said this is applicable to many.

I love how some people in this country use the misdeeds of other people to validate their own ignorant, irresponsible behavior.
You can't control the behavior of others just your own. You shouldn't use someone else's failure to do their civic duty to
give yourself a pass on doing what is right. An this civil rights argument about the government not having the right to tell people
they have to wear masks is utter bullshit. The heath department can tell you that you need to wear shoes and a shirt
to go into a restaurant but they can't tell you to wear a mask to stop spreading a plague that will kill people. Ridiculous.
Not wearing a mask because it's uncomfortable, or not cool, or makes you look weak is petty small selfish behavior.

This thing is not a hoax its is serious. Almost The population of Providence has already died from this shit in 5 months
what will it take for people to take this shit serious. 99% of the cases of COVID are NOT HARMLESS that is the
lies and delusional thoughts of an incredibly selfish, Idiot! if they were 150,000 people wouldn't have died.

Looting and burning in protest are not right and never will be. But being ignorant and selfish and helping to spread
a disease instead of doing your civic duty to try to stop it from killing people is just as wrong. Period !
This attitude of it doesn't affect me so i don't care to inconvenience myself is nearsighted at best. It doesn't
affect you personally until its your mother, or father or grand parent or sister or brother who dies
and then its too late to change your behavior. Live with the guilt then.
So you take my comment about "eyes" watching everything we do and jump to a conclusion I don't wear a mask? Man, that is some serious projection.
0 x
URI_05
ARD

Unread post by URI_05 »

theblueram wrote: 3 years ago So you take my comment about "eyes" watching everything we do and jump to a conclusion I don't wear a mask? Man, that is some serious projection.
Perhaps it was the 300 comments over the past several months where you said that the virus is overblown and you won’t wear a mask.
7 x
CHICO 78
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by CHICO 78 »

If that assumption is not correct than this doesn't apply to you. That being said this is applicable to many.
As I stated in the beginning of my rant, if you do wear a mask than this doesn't apply.

and if you don't wear A mask for any reason other than you have REAL problems breathing with it on.
including the The new #1 reason " The protesters and rioters didn't wear mask so why should I"
Than OWN IT!! IT DOES APPLY TO YOU and you and your ilk are all inconsiderate, selfish A-HOLES!!
2 x
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

Brickley’s update

Progress

0 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

Glad to see it resolved.
0 x
GO RAMS
Ram1019
ARD

Unread post by Ram1019 »

0 x
RIFan
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RIFan »

Seemed inevitable...my daughters friend plays volleyball at Westfield State and they were told the season is cancelled a couple days ago. If they can't play fall sports...just wait until the winter ones come around and everyone has been indoors for months and we have a second round of this thing. Sports may be canceled for the whole school year.
0 x
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

I disagree with this. Keep Outdoor fall sports. Gonna be a sh*t show in the Spring now.
0 x
GO RAMS
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

Unread post by SmartyBarrett »

Sounds like there is significant progress being made on a vaccine, which is a great. But it raises another question in the "next phase", if you will... how quickly can they start vaccinating people? What is the mass production of vaccines and roll out going to look like? I think once we have answers and a timetable there we'll know if spring sports can happen and what it will entail.
0 x
URI_05
ARD

Unread post by URI_05 »

From the FAQs the A-10 put out.
Thus,the A-10 decided it was premature to make a determination on basketball competition and other winter sport schedules (indoor track and field and the winter portion of the swimming and diving schedule).The circumstances are evolving daily relating to COVID-19 protective protocols and a safe return to practice and competition.Therefore,we will study and continue learning from medical experts in addressing winter sports later this fall
0 x
RIFan
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RIFan »

There are still some major hurdles in the vaccine. I believe one of the next phases will require a very large human test of about 30,000 people of all demographics. Half will get the vaccine and half will get the placebo. so that means they need to recruit people in high risk demographics, who will only get the placebo and all these people then need to be exposed to the virus. This is not a trivial undertaking. This is how I understand it, but please if someone knows more or different information let us know. Maybe they will not all need to be exposed and just seeing antibodies in their blood will be enough?
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

If that assumption is not correct than this doesn't apply to you. That being said this is applicable to many.
As I stated in the beginning of my rant, if you do wear a mask than this doesn't apply.

and if you don't wear A mask for any reason other than you have REAL problems breathing with it on.
including the The new #1 reason " The protesters and rioters didn't wear mask so why should I"
Than OWN IT!! IT DOES APPLY TO YOU and you and your ilk are all inconsiderate, selfish A-HOLES!!
The Governor failed to wear a mask while standing with the protesters.
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

Don't also forget that there are millions and millions of antI-vaxers in this country. One poll showed that at least 1/3 of the country would refuse a COVID vaccine. If that's the case, herd immunity will not be reached.
1 x
RIFan
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RIFan »

Billyboy78 wrote: 3 years ago Don't also forget that there are millions and millions of antI-vaxers in this country. One poll showed that at least 1/3 of the country would refuse a COVID vaccine. If that's the case, herd immunity will not be reached.
Correct, and even "effective" flu vaccines are only about 60% effective. So it would be only 60% of the 70% who got vaccinated. I'm such a Debbie downer...
Last edited by RIFan 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodylaw »

Ram1019 wrote: 3 years ago
This makes the most sense of any conference yet - plan to cancel fall sports with the ability to restart if things improve.
1 x
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodylaw »

Billyboy78 wrote: 3 years ago Don't also forget that there are millions and millions of antI-vaxers in this country. One poll showed that at least 1/3 of the country would refuse a COVID vaccine. If that's the case, herd immunity will not be reached.
I am not an anti-vaccer generally but I may refuse the vaccine. So I agree there are a lot of people out there who aren't going to risk their health to an untested product and that does not necessarily make them crazy. Rushing to complete a project does not always result in a good product, in fact I think in most instances it results in unforeseen issues.
2 x
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

I'm taking that baby. Tired of running from this freaking thing.
2 x
GO RAMS
Rhode_Island_Red
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhode_Island_Red »

rhodylaw wrote: 3 years ago I am not an anti-vaccer generally but I may refuse the vaccine. So I agree there are a lot of people out there who aren't going to risk their health to an untested product and that does not necessarily make them crazy. Rushing to complete a project does not always result in a good product, in fact I think in most instances it results in unforeseen issues.
Um, that’s why they follow multi-level testing protocols it before making it available.
4 x
Proudly supplying the Internet with online wisecracks, impertinent comments and loathing of all things mental hospital since 1996.
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

The official announcement from the A-10 HQ:

Atlantic 10 Conference Postpones Fall Sport Competitions and Championships
https://atlantic10.com/news/2020/7/17/a ... ships.aspx
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

URI_05 wrote: 3 years ago
theblueram wrote: 3 years ago So you take my comment about "eyes" watching everything we do and jump to a conclusion I don't wear a mask? Man, that is some serious projection.
Perhaps it was the 300 comments over the past several months where you said that the virus is overblown and you won’t wear a mask.
You'll need to site the 300 posts, since I've probably posted maybe, maybe 20 times since March. And I only said I won't wear a mask watching a game at the Ryan Center. Stop making shit up. It makes you look ridiculous.
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

You are a piece of work. Me and my "ilk" served many years in the military so consider that when you call me inconsiderate. I wear a mask when a business asks. If I need beer and they want masks, I'll wear it. Otherwise I don't. I don't wear one outdoors. I laugh when I go to a restaurant and the people walking in have masks on but everyone at tables don't. But you don't see that irony. You don't see the hypocrisy of public officials "rules". You just like to type shit into a computer and feel good about yourself. Remember, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.
0 x
Obadiah
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Obadiah »

You are a piece of work. Me and my "ilk" served many years in the military so consider that when you call me inconsiderate. I wear a mask when a business asks. If I need beer and they want masks, I'll wear it. Otherwise I don't. I don't wear one outdoors. I laugh when I go to a restaurant and the people walking in have masks on but everyone at tables don't. But you don't see that irony. You don't see the hypocrisy of public officials "rules". You just like to type shit into a computer and feel good about yourself. Remember, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.
Your comment about the "irony" of people wearing masks on entering versus people seated is off base. The proper protocol is to wear a mask as you exit your car, wear a mask as you walk into the restaurant and are greeted by the host/hostess, wear a mask as you go to your table, wear your mask as you look over the menu, wear a mask when the server comes to take your order, wear your mask until your food arrives, at that point you take off your mask to the conclusion of your meal, and then return to wearing a mask as you get the tab, pay for the meal and walk out of the restaurant and into your car. Once in the car, you take off your mask. What is so hard to understand about that or I simply don't get your use of the word irony.
3 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Your comment about the "irony" of people wearing masks on entering versus people seated is off base. The proper protocol is to wear a mask as you exit your car, wear a mask as you walk into the restaurant and are greeted by the host/hostess, wear a mask as you go to your table, wear your mask as you look over the menu, wear a mask when the server comes to take your order, wear your mask until your food arrives, at that point you take off your mask to the conclusion of your meal, and then return to wearing a mask as you get the tab, pay for the meal and walk out of the restaurant and into your car. Once in the car, you take off your mask. What is so hard to understand about that or I simply don't get your use of the word irony.

I agree with that protocol OB
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Is this "proper protocol" documented anywhere? I think I might have missed it. If at any point, I'm in a zone where there's no requirement to wear a mask, I'm just not. Like, is it a rule to wear a mask from the door of the restaurant back to your car? Are you really sposed to wear a mask until your food arrives? How am I going to chug down pre-dinner brewha's with a mask on? And, wtf difference am I making sitting at my table with a mask on until my food gets there? Sounds ridic. Do I stop breathing when my clams casino arrives?
1 x
URI_05
ARD

Unread post by URI_05 »

URI_05 wrote: 3 years ago
You'll need to site the 300 posts, since I've probably posted maybe, maybe 20 times since March. And I only said I won't wear a mask watching a game at the Ryan Center. Stop making shit up. It makes you look ridiculous.
First you use the wrong word, it's cite, next you confirm my claim and then follow that up by calling me ridiculous? This is The Onion quality material right here, but sadly I don't think it's parody.
1 x
DeanDome88
Tom Garrick

Unread post by DeanDome88 »

Personally I think it would be helpful in reducing COVID spread if everybody left the cell phone back at the house. I doubt most people would be willing to do that. Some people on here could lighten up on telling others what they should be doing.

I would like to know opinions on the odds for an upcoming college hoop season. I don't believe that they have started reseating for next season and I will bail on my request if they don't start soon. I'm tired of waiting.
0 x
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

Unread post by rjsuperfly66 »

I work with the public, so I'm very comfortable with many of the guidelines out there, including wearing a mask because I have to wear it most of the day anyway (unless I have no one in my office), so if I went out in a crowded place and had to wear one it wouldn't bother me.

However, my restaurant experience has been very different from the one laid out in your post. I've only done dining at restaurants twice, once when indoor dining first began and last night. The first time, we were supposed to sit outdoors, but a huge thunderstorm had just rolled through and soaked the outdoor setup, so they moved us inside.

We wore our masks in, but immediately when entering the room, I could see not one other table was wearing a mask. So I kept my on at the table, and when the waitress came over, I nicely asked if it was necessary to wear at the table, which she informed me no it was not, just wear it if I were to use the bathroom or leave the restaurant.

I've snagged take-out for us a few times, same experience. Don't believe I've seen one person at a table wearing a mask.

Then last night we went out, same experience, everyone wore a mask in and out, but at the tables, no one wore a mask.

So if that is supposed to be protocol, it's not being enforced, and actually the opposite has been encouraged.
2 x
PeteRI
Sly Williams

Unread post by PeteRI »

Rhodymob05 wrote: 3 years ago Glad to see it resolved.
These "adults" abused teenaged staff, acted aggressively toward others, and created such a hostile environment that the owner decided it was best to close this location for the rest of the summer.

How is that "resolved"??
2 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

rjsuperfly66 wrote: 3 years ago
I work with the public, so I'm very comfortable with many of the guidelines out there, including wearing a mask because I have to wear it most of the day anyway (unless I have no one in my office), so if I went out in a crowded place and had to wear one it wouldn't bother me.

However, my restaurant experience has been very different from the one laid out in your post. I've only done dining at restaurants twice, once when indoor dining first began and last night. The first time, we were supposed to sit outdoors, but a huge thunderstorm had just rolled through and soaked the outdoor setup, so they moved us inside.

We wore our masks in, but immediately when entering the room, I could see not one other table was wearing a mask. So I kept my on at the table, and when the waitress came over, I nicely asked if it was necessary to wear at the table, which she informed me no it was not, just wear it if I were to use the bathroom or leave the restaurant.

I've snagged take-out for us a few times, same experience. Don't believe I've seen one person at a table wearing a mask.

Then last night we went out, same experience, everyone wore a mask in and out, but at the tables, no one wore a mask.

So if that is supposed to be protocol, it's not being enforced, and actually the opposite has been encouraged.
"Protocol" appears to be in the eyes of the beholder....
1 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

0 x
NC_Ram
Steve Chubin

Unread post by NC_Ram »

The Carolina Panthers just released its plan for PSL owners. Although it's football, it's the 1st real plan I've seen presented to fans. The talk is other sports in the region are also looking at something similar.

* overall reduced seating capacity
* each PSL / ST account will be offered only a limited number of games
* no penalty for opting out entirely. no loss of seniority.
* individual tickets will not be sold unless PSL demand is satisfied.
* protective measures (temp screen, masks REQUIRED)
1 x
rhodyruckus
Tom Garrick

Unread post by rhodyruckus »

NC_Ram wrote: 3 years ago The Carolina Panthers just released its plan for PSL owners. Although it's football, it's the 1st real plan I've seen presented to fans. The talk is other sports in the region are also looking at something similar.

My friend is a Pats season ticket holder and they have been informed the plan is for 20% capacity at Gillette Stadium with no one seated in the first 10 rows from the field. No word yet on how the lucky(?) folks who can sit in the stadium are determined.
0 x
URI_05
ARD

Unread post by URI_05 »

Giants just announced no fans:
We support Governor Murphy’s decision in the interest of public health and safety and, until circumstances change, we will play our games without the benefit of fans in attendance. Although we prefer to have fans at MetLife Stadium for our games, we will continue to work with Governor Murphy's office and will provide updates as available. Additionally, out of an abundance of caution, the Giants 2020 Training Camp will not be open to the public.

Under the circumstances, we are no longer able to offer season ticket subscriptions for the 2020 season.
0 x
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

Unread post by rjsuperfly66 »

rhodyruckus wrote: 3 years ago
NC_Ram wrote: 3 years ago The Carolina Panthers just released its plan for PSL owners. Although it's football, it's the 1st real plan I've seen presented to fans. The talk is other sports in the region are also looking at something similar.

My friend is a Pats season ticket holder and they have been informed the plan is for 20% capacity at Gillette Stadium with no one seated in the first 10 rows from the field. No word yet on how the lucky(?) folks who can sit in the stadium are determined.
I was talking to one of my clients earlier today who said that their group gave up their Pats tickets because they were told they'd only be promised a few games due to reduced capacity.
0 x
rhodyruckus
Tom Garrick

Unread post by rhodyruckus »

rjsuperfly66 wrote: 3 years ago
rhodyruckus wrote: 3 years ago

I was talking to one of my clients earlier today who said that their group gave up their Pats tickets because they were told they'd only be promised a few games due to reduced capacity.
Yeah my friend's family is probably close to giving them up soon as well, not just this but the tickets are now over $300/game each with little chance of selling the games for 100% cost they can't make it to except for playoffs. And they are salty over being season ticket holders since the late '70s and only getting selected for tickets to the Packers super bowl. (Once the "red" luxury sections opened up at Gillette for 2001-02, those ticket-holders get a majority of the allocation.)
0 x
RI_Rams
Jeff Kent

Unread post by RI_Rams »

That is too bad. Especially the ticket holders who have been there for a long time. E.g. the most senior. I think I would just wait until 2021 to go to a game.
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Have you been outside since March Obie? I'm guessing not. Also, I was in NH last weekend and went into Cumbies with a mask on. Not 1 single person was wearing a mask. Ripped mine right off.Live Free or Die in NH.
1 x
Rhody72
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhody72 »

They may not wear masks in cumbies, but the nice polite people of the granite state should thank you for your thoughtfulness in trying to protect them from you. This flips the world being divided into givers and takers on its head.
1 x
NCAAs or Bust!
RI_Rams
Jeff Kent

Unread post by RI_Rams »

The Ivy League seems to be setting the standard.
0 x
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

Miami Marlins just postponed Next game

Covid19 outbreak in clubhouses
0 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!