Congratulations MBB graduates

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
URI_CellBio14
Abdul Fox

Congratulations MBB graduates

Unread post by URI_CellBio14 »

Today is graduation day in Kingston. Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, these deserving men will be robbed of the graduation ceremony they deserved

Congrats and Best of Luck to Cyril, Jeff, Eric, and Jordan and thank you for the memories, including 2 NCAAT wins.

4 x
Urifan91
Jimmy Baron

Re: Congratulations MBB graduates

Unread post by Urifan91 »

Certainly an easy group to root for... Congrats and Best Wishes!
2 x
DanInAZ
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by DanInAZ »

I missed my graduation ceremony. I feel their pain.
0 x
wpbrown8267
Art Stephenson

Unread post by wpbrown8267 »

Congrats to all the seniors!

It was a pleasure watching Jeff & Cyril, two outstanding careers
4 x
LoveThoseRams
Tom Garrick

Unread post by LoveThoseRams »

Jeff graduates Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelors in Business Administration....Not Too Shabby! Great kid, on and off the court!
7 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

I just wish the rest of our roster these past two years had been more like them.

Congratulations to these new graduates. May they find much success. They are and always will be part of the Rhody family.
0 x
phipsiGD'11
Art Stephenson

Unread post by phipsiGD'11 »

Congratulations and welcome to the real world. Continue to attack the rest of life like you attacked the courts and you will do well in any venture.

I feel bad for Jeff who I think would have had an under the radar shot at the league in a normal year.
1 x
URI_CellBio14
Abdul Fox

Unread post by URI_CellBio14 »

LoveThoseRams wrote: 4 years ago Jeff graduates Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelors in Business Administration....Not Too Shabby! Great kid, on and off the court!
Wow! Had not realized that. In my program when I graduated magna was 3.5+ so good on Jeff balancing B-ball and school
0 x
Running Ram
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Running Ram »

Nice work Gentlemen!

Thank you for all of your hard work! Wishing you guys great success in all of your endeavors.
1 x
Go Rhody!!!
Birthplace of 'Fastbreak Basketball'
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

URI_CellBio14 wrote: 4 years ago
LoveThoseRams wrote: 4 years ago Jeff graduates Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelors in Business Administration....Not Too Shabby! Great kid, on and off the court!
Wow! Had not realized that. In my program when I graduated magna was 3.5+ so good on Jeff balancing B-ball and school
They had a picture of Jeff on the Big Screen at the Ryan on Senior Night showing he had a 3.54 GPA. I definitely remember the 3.54 GPA but I also think they showed this on the Big Screen at some point during the season as well - maybe he was honored at halftime? Jeff was one heck of a Student Athlete and a future great Alum. He will do great things..
3 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

0 x