The Transfer Carousel - 2020-21

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Re: The Transfer Carousel - 2020

Unread post by Rhody15 »

bigappleram wrote: 4 years ago Even if transfers are allowed to play immediately I don’t understand folks who think we would be a sure fire ncaa team. We lost 3 of our 4 top scorers. I don’t care how good the Mitchell’s could potentially be we would have to overachieve to make the dance IMO.
Yea I don’t really want that difficult Of a schedule next year.
0 x
Go Rhody
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Unread post by SGreenwell »

bigappleram wrote: 4 years ago Even if transfers are allowed to play immediately I don’t understand folks who think we would be a sure fire ncaa team. We lost 3 of our 4 top scorers. I don’t care how good the Mitchell’s could potentially be we would have to overachieve to make the dance IMO.
And even teams full of talent can need time to find proper roles for players. I think things are going to be especially chaotic heading in the 2020-21 season, whenever practices for it can officially start, because players are probably going to be in varying degrees of game shape.
1 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

Never said we are sure fire. But if you have everybody available you should have enough to get it done.
First of all we will have more players, more than two guards, more size and Fatts who can play at an all american level. Those are just a few of the givens.

We overachieved last year big time with all our roster issues. Got them up to 9 seed level. Got the team before to the A-10 semis and beat the best team in the league twice that year.

If we have everybody eligible we should be no worse than a bubble team. Especially no worse than NIT. Anything less is a failure and we are probably screwed.
0 x
RamStock
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RamStock »

I agree. How can people say we are as good or better than last year. We aren’t even sure Fatts is going to be back or the transfer waive will take effect immediately, but even if it does the twins are not automatic and guys like Leggett will take time to get adjusted. Even Toppin hasn’t developed into a big time scorer that you can lean on yet. I would be very surprised if we made it.
1 x
UCH21377
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by UCH21377 »

Seawrightspostgame wrote: 4 years ago I don't care if Martin goes to Uconn. And conversations are how things get done. With a little more on court success, Cox will win more of the 'conversations' battles than he will lose, so it more benefits us.

This was largely my point when DH left and I tried to explain that a Uconn booster told me in like February that they were trying to get Hurley in to coach. I don't even know the guy, we both were at a baby shower or something. Getting him wasn't even the question in that guy's mind, he was more questioning if DH would be a good fit/winner there.

I had a very similar conversation after the fact on a golf course in FL with a UConn guy, who asked the same questions about Hurley, and basically just stated that the deal was done months before the announcement.
1 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

Mekhi Long to Old Dominion
0 x
RamStock
Cuttino Mobley

PeterRamTime wrote: 4 years ago
steviep123 wrote: 4 years ago
giovanni wrote: 4 years ago
Any interest from Rhody? Is he a player that would fit our current roster?
Well he is 6'10 so I feel like if we brought him on it would just piss everybody off.
No worries about this. Decision number 3

https://247sports.com/college/basketbal ... 145745378/
0 x
Rhody72
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhody72 »

Turgeon was going to suspend the twins when they left the team and entered the portal. Are we being naive in believing there will be good chemistry next year? Are we going to play the twins and Harris at the same time? If not, expect a problem. I don't see where what we are getting comes close to Jeff and Cyril. Will some other newcomer give "next year" what we would get from Tyrese? The dumbing down of the schedule tells us what the athletic administration thinks. I think I have seen this movie before.
1 x
NCAAs or Bust!
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

So many things are up in the air right now, including whether or not we even have a season.

Cox trying to find a big that can help right away if the twins can't play has to be the top priority now.

The chemistry thing is out there, have to deal with it when the time comes. DC will have to convince a big recruit that he will have a good chance to play....no easy feat for sure with the twins now here.

How often does URI even get a big that's good enough to play a lot right away, especially as a freshman? Look at Harris...a 4 star who wasn't ready.

The twins? Who knows, really?

Nobody wants to wait even a year to get minutes anymore. Work hard and develop and be patient? Thing of the past sad to say.

As for Hurley's move to UConn....that was a done deal months before it was announced. I talked to a prominent UConn booster and another UConn insider...both told me that he was gone. URI's last minute offer surprised Dan and made him hesitate, but it ended up being too late anyway.

Like Blue Man has said, if URI had made the same offer a year earlier, he might have stayed.

URI by dragging their feet [as usual] killed the golden goose.
1 x
DevRam
Kenny Green

Unread post by DevRam »

I think a grad transfer like Evan Cole would be the perfect get but until the NCAA makes a decision on transfers no big will take that risk with the chance that the Mitchell twins are eligible.
1 x
URIRecruitingInfo
ARD

Unread post by URIRecruitingInfo »

URIRecruitingInfo wrote: 4 years ago UMass takes the lead in the A-10 with their 5th player transferring out (Samba Diallo).
GW ties them up. GW (12-20, 6-12 conf.) has already had 2 players transfer to the Big East.
0 x
RamStock
Cuttino Mobley

DevRam wrote: 4 years ago I think a grad transfer like Evan Cole would be the perfect get but until the NCAA makes a decision on transfers no big will take that risk with the chance that the Mitchell twins are eligible.
Agree. I thought the same thing if the transfer rule doesn’t pass. He might become more coveted by many more teams now if the rule goes to 2021-22. Perfect fit for teams including URI
1 x
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

URIRecruitingInfo wrote: 4 years ago
URIRecruitingInfo wrote: 4 years ago UMass takes the lead in the A-10 with their 5th player transferring out (Samba Diallo).
GW ties them up. GW (12-20, 6-12 conf.) has already had 2 players transfer to the Big East.
But but but the Big East fans would have us believe the A10 sucks and our players aren't worthy of the great big east....
0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

Unread post by rjsuperfly66 »

But but but the Big East fans would have us believe the A10 sucks and our players aren't worthy of the great big east....
Who has said this?

Seriously, this comes out all the time and I have never heard one person (even the dumbest of people) say that there are not quality players in the A10 that could never play in the Big East.

I have personally questioned how certain A10 teams would fair if they had to play the Big East conference schedule versus the A10 conference schedule, but that is a completely different argument.

Possible there is probably an idiot or two on Twitter who would make such a stupid statement, but I've never seen this stated at all, forget enough times to warrant the consistent repeating it gets on the site.

Whatever helps you guys sleep better at night ...
2 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

rjsuperfly66 wrote: 4 years ago

Who has said this?

Seriously, this comes out all the time and I have never heard one person (even the dumbest of people) say that there are not quality players in the A10 that could never play in the Big East.

I have personally questioned how certain A10 teams would fair if they had to play the Big East conference schedule versus the A10 conference schedule, but that is a completely different argument.

Possible there is probably an idiot or two on Twitter who would make such a stupid statement, but I've never seen this stated at all, forget enough times to warrant the consistent repeating it gets on the site.

You must not be on twitter much, and it is much more than 1-2 people. I don't think they are amongst the smartest of your fan base but it won't take long to find them. Just go back on any thread that Rothstein or others put out on Naismith award mentioning Fatts and you will see half dozen PC fans saying he wouldn't do that in the Big East. Nevermind that his stats were better than Myles Powell who was an AA candidate, that's besides the point.
2 x
steviep123
Sly Williams

Who has said this?

I literally hear it from many of my friends who are PC fans. Not on this board.
0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

bigappleram wrote: 4 years ago Just go back on any thread that Rothstein or others put out on Naismith award mentioning Fatts and you will see half dozen PC fans saying he wouldn't do that in the Big East.
and
steviep123 wrote: 4 years ago But but but the Big East fans would have us believe the A10 sucks and our players aren't worthy of the great big east....
Your argument I believe people say, and I believe it's a legit argument, since one guy played 24 Q1/Q2 games to 4 Q3/Q4 games, and the other guy 16 Q1/Q2 games to 14 Q3/Q4 games, although I'd also argue Myles Powell, like Markus Howard, I thought had overrated seasons.

That's still a very different that stating that A10 players can't play in the Big East. Might Fatts be less effective in the Big East than in the A10? Yes, I believe that. Do I think playing the right role on the right team he could put up very solid numbers? Of course.

The other argument, and this is something I've said, given my view on how he's played and where PC's roster is at, if I could grab him and put him on my team would I? No way. That doesn't mean I don't see talent though.
Last edited by rjsuperfly66 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

Then your friends are morons or busting your chops. Even on the PC board, where there are also some people who say stupid things, I don't recall ever seeing anything posting anything like that.
0 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Keep your head in the sand dude. It wouldn't take long find half dozen different examples on Twitter alone. Once we beat PC this year literally the only retort some PC fans had was "your league sucks." To infer there isn't a ton of that out there from more than 1 person is ignoring facts.
0 x
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

bigappleram wrote: 4 years ago Keep your head in the sand dude. It wouldn't take long find half dozen different examples on Twitter alone. Once we beat PC this year literally the only retort some PC fans had was "your league sucks." To infer there isn't a ton of that out there from more than 1 person is ignoring facts.
I don't use twitter. There are a lot of adults who go on twitter and argue with children and their stupid takes, but I'm also not sure if that's more embarrassing than 40-50 year old men tweeting recruits to come play at their school. I get it, not every ignorant twitter remark is done by a 12 or 14 year old. I'm not dumb. I just don't think it takes much to figure out who those stooges are and there is a reason why they tend to not post on team message boards because their takes sucks and they'd be called out by their own fans relentlessly, forget the fans of other programs.

But please don't put words in my mouth. I'm not denying that I'm sure plenty of people may say "your league sucks" just like I wouldn't deny people say "he couldn't do that in our conference." I'm only talking about the comment "A10 players cannot play in the Big East." That's very general, obviously not true, and I don't know one person on at least Scout Friars who has said it. If there are idiots saying that on Twitter, I'll take your word for it.
0 x
steviep123
Sly Williams

Then your friends are morons or busting your chops. Even on the PC board, where there are also some people who say stupid things, I don't recall ever seeing anything posting anything like that.
Oh, I don't disagree some of my friends are morons, and I certainly don't take anyone who thinks that any A10 player can't play in the Big East seriously. But unless you literally don't go anywhere else other than here or the PC board, I don't see how you don't see it. Or maybe you do and just ignore it for the idiocy it is.
0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

giovanni
Carlton Owens

Unread post by giovanni »

They keep coming from all different levels :

0 x
DevRam
Kenny Green

Unread post by DevRam »

“Get busy living or get busy dying.” Bring on the transfers!!!
2 x
rhodyfan3000
Tom Garrick

Unread post by rhodyfan3000 »

Amazing there are teams out there, that have shooters like DeJulius on the bench. This kid has range all over the place.
0 x
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

Of note the league with the most is the A10 at 31 transfers.
0 x
“We will be good when we are good.”
rhodyblue12
ARD

Unread post by rhodyblue12 »

Justin Kier of George Mason just entered the portal. He's a nice talent.
A-10 continues to lead the transfer list
0 x
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

Wow, he will def move up
0 x
giovanni
Carlton Owens

0 x
giovanni
Carlton Owens

0 x
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

Can’t go after guys like this. Will run the twins away. If he were a grad transfer, it would be a better bet.
0 x
Rhodyhooopz
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Rhodyhooopz »

DC_Rams wrote: 4 years ago Can’t go after guys like this. Will run the twins away. If he were a grad transfer, it would be a better bet.
that's not a good take. where are they running too? No one else wants both together. boy these next few years with them are going to be fun. :shock:
0 x
"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special" - Jim Valvano
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Rhodyhooopz wrote: 4 years ago
DC_Rams wrote: 4 years ago Can’t go after guys like this. Will run the twins away. If he were a grad transfer, it would be a better bet.
that's not a good take. where are they running too? No one else wants both together. boy these next few years with them are going to be fun. :shock:
I'm sure there are schools that would come out of nowhere who would take two 6'10 Top 150 kids with three years remaining.
0 x
Go Rhody
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

Rhody15 wrote: 4 years ago
I'm sure there are schools that would come out of nowhere who would take two 6'10 Top 150 kids with three years remaining.
15, the kids were on the open market for months. There are more than a few schools could have had them and passed. It's still unclear whether it's because of the reported issues or because they didn't want both, but they were ready to move if the right opportunity was present. No one took them up on that until URI came along.
0 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Rhody15 wrote: 4 years ago

15, the kids were on the open market for months. There are more than a few schools could have had them and passed. It's still unclear whether it's because of the reported issues or because they didn't want both, but they were ready to move if the right opportunity was present. No one took them up on that until URI came along.
Very true, I was referring to schools who lost out on recruits, have players transfer out late, or kids who stayed in the draft and need bodies.
0 x
Go Rhody
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

It’s not a bad take, it’s a real take.
0 x
Rhodyhooopz
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Rhodyhooopz »

DC then that's scary. So now Cox is held hostage for recruiting big men unless mama Mitchell says so? Because that is what your post is implying.
0 x
"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special" - Jim Valvano
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

Rhodyhooopz wrote: 4 years ago DC then that's scary. So now Cox is held hostage for recruiting big men unless mama Mitchell says so? Because that is what your post is implying.
Have you been following the transfer epidemic/trend at all?

That’s happening across the board.
0 x
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

0 x
“We will be good when we are good.”
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Because of the virus they should make this rule effective this coming year there will be way too many kids sitting out
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

If you don’t let the transfers play this season then next season there will be double transfers next year: those who sat out plus those who transferred with immediate eligibility.
0 x
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

ramster wrote: 4 years ago If you don’t let the transfers play this season then next season there will be double transfers next year: those who sat out plus those who transferred with immediate eligibility.
Why does that matter?

I ask because the same thing will happen regardless of when you make the rule change.

If you make the rule changes to impact the guys who transferred in spring of 2020, fall of 2020 will see the spring 2019 transfers who sat + the 2020 immediately eligible transfers.

If you make the rule changes to impact the guys who transfer in spring of 2021, fall of 2021 will see the spring 2020 transfers who sat + the 2021 immediately eligible transfers.

I guess that's why I raise the question, why does it matter? There's going to be two years of eligible transfers gaining eligibility at the same time regardless of when the trigger gets pulled.
0 x
sevegny7
Art Stephenson

Unread post by sevegny7 »

ramster wrote: 4 years ago If you don’t let the transfers play this season then next season there will be double transfers next year: those who sat out plus those who transferred with immediate eligibility.
Why does that matter?

I ask because the same thing will happen regardless of when you make the rule change.

If you make the rule changes to impact the guys who transferred in spring of 2020, fall of 2020 will see the spring 2019 transfers who sat + the 2020 immediately eligible transfers.

If you make the rule changes to impact the guys who transfer in spring of 2021, fall of 2021 will see the spring 2020 transfers who sat + the 2021 immediately eligible transfers.

I guess that's why I raise the question, why does it matter? There's going to be two years of eligible transfers gaining eligibility at the same time regardless of when the trigger gets pulled.
The difference is every single program in college bball will have 2 to 3 transfers on their bench.

Difference between those two scenarios is the spring 2019 transfers will be close to half of 2020 transfers.

And let's face it next year wont be any better and most likely the total transfer list will be closer to this year then 2019.

Stop acting like this rule change is only wanted by URI fans who want it to benefit us because of our situation. It has the same affect on every other program in d1. And how about the lower level programs that have 7 guys transferring out. How likely will it be that they can get 7 freshman and juco and grad transfers this late that dont have to sit a year without the rule passing.
0 x
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

sevegny7 wrote: 4 years ago
Why does that matter?

The difference is every single program in college bball will have 2 to 3 transfers on their bench.

Difference between those two scenarios is the spring 2019 transfers will be close to half of 2020 transfers.

And let's face it next year wont be any better and most likely the total transfer list will be closer to this year then 2019.

Stop acting like this rule change is only wanted by URI fans who want it to benefit us because of our situation. It has the same affect on every other program in d1. And how about the lower level programs that have 7 guys transferring out. How likely will it be that they can get 7 freshman and juco and grad transfers this late that dont have to sit a year without the rule passing.
They are the rules! The rules! The transfer rule when all of these kids transferred, and when all these schools signed transfers, was that the student-athletes had to sit for two academic semesters before being eligible. That, to this point, has not changed. Now, people want to cry about how it's this great injustice that players may have to sit next year when everyone -- students, coaches, fans -- knew what the rules were.

Sure, there was talks about committees, votes, people thinking this was a slam dunk. It still required a vote, it was no guarantee. What if everyone voted no? What if they decided to have stricter guidelines to transfer penalty-free, like a 3.5 GPA? You can't announce a transfer before a vote, thinking you know the outcome and the guidelines, and then get mad that it doesn't happen the way you like.

Doesn't matter how many people transfer, 200, 2000, last year there were some 850-900 transfers. You're telling me there is going to be 1700-1800 2020 transfers? No, you are just throwing shit at the wall hoping to make it stick. Sure, there will be more transfers this year. I don't doubt that. It's gone up every year for the last 5 years. Now is the time we are talking about how 2 to 3 transfers on the bench is a big deal? Newsflash: Been happening every year for at least the last 5 years.

I laugh, because before URI signed a transfer, this was the worst rule change and the stupidest thing and couldn't believe that such a rule could come into place, and then all of a sudden URI has 3 transfers and the fact that the NCAA can't vote on it soon enough is an outrage and a disgrace and shows how bad the NCAA is. It's just funny. That's not to say it doesn't help or maybe hurt other schools.
Last edited by rjsuperfly66 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Unread post by SGreenwell »

I think it's naive to think that it we had done a poll about instant transfer eligibility: 1) At the end of the season or 2) Right after Tyrese announced his transfer or 3) After the Mitchell twins and Malik announced their transfer decisions - that we wouldn't have had three drastically different poll results. I'm guessing something like, 25 percent yes, 5 percent yes, to 50+ percent yes.
2 x
Rhody Guy
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Rhody Guy »

Imagine if the rule doesn't go into effect until 21-22. All the poor kids who transferred this year and sit will have transfers coming in to replace them before they can even play a game. :roll:
0 x
Rhody72
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhody72 »

If the rule isn't approved,perhaps some kids will change their mind about transferring or decide to transfer to a different school. Oh, the possibilities!!!
0 x
NCAAs or Bust!
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

Rhody Guy wrote: 4 years ago Imagine if the rule doesn't go into effect until 21-22. All the poor kids who transferred this year and sit will have transfers coming in to replace them before they can even play a game. :roll:
My point is that that’s true anyway. There are guys who sat last year waiting to play this year. If guys become immediately eligible they could be taking minutes from them anyway. No different than if it happens next year. Not just that, there will very likely be a noticeable 2nd wave of transfers, especially from would-be seniors, as guys who no longer have to sit and would like to play elsewhere.
0 x
sevegny7
Art Stephenson

Unread post by sevegny7 »

sevegny7 wrote: 4 years ago

Why does that matter?

They are the rules! The rules! The transfer rule when all of these kids transferred, and when all these schools signed transfers, was that the student-athletes had to sit for two academic semesters before being eligible. That, to this point, has not changed. Now, people want to cry about how it's this great injustice that players may have to sit next year when everyone -- students, coaches, fans -- knew what the rules were.

Sure, there was talks about committees, votes, people thinking this was a slam dunk. It still required a vote, it was no guarantee. What if everyone voted no? What if they decided to have stricter guidelines to transfer penalty-free, like a 3.5 GPA? You can't announce a transfer before a vote, thinking you know the outcome and the guidelines, and then get mad that it doesn't happen the way you like.

Doesn't matter how many people transfer, 200, 2000, last year there were some 850-900 transfers. You're telling me there is going to be 1700-1800 2020 transfers? No, you are just throwing shit at the wall hoping to make it stick. Sure, there will be more transfers this year. I don't doubt that. It's gone up every year for the last 5 years. Now is the time we are talking about how 2 to 3 transfers on the bench is a big deal? Newsflash: Been happening every year for at least the last 5 years.

I laugh, because before URI signed a transfer, this was the worst rule change and the stupidest thing and couldn't believe that such a rule could come into place, and then all of a sudden URI has 3 transfers and the fact that the NCAA can't vote on it soon enough is an outrage and a disgrace and shows how bad the NCAA is. It's just funny. That's not to say it doesn't help or maybe hurt other schools.
Obviously it was an exaggeration wasnt an exact number guess you missed that.

Go back to the PC board where you came from. How do you know my opinion about the rule? Just because one poster posted that doesnt mean that's the majority opinion. Just like I can say every PC fan is an idiotic moron like half the people on your site is. But I didnt generalize you into that.

I never said this was a awful rule change. I actually dont mind it and have never minded it to be honest. I think URI will do just fine with it. Nor have I ranted or raved about it has to be done this year. But you acting like there is no difference between those two scenarios is a little rediculous.

And to say that this year is normal and the same as the last 5 years couldnt be anymore further from the truth. Yeah maybe 2 to 3 transfers on a decent amount of teams at the maximum but now it's on every team at the minimum. You telling me a program like Wichita state having 7 transfers out was happening 5 years ago?

Yeah okay buddy why dont you spend some more time on your own board. Seem like you like to crap on rhody fans gets real tiring.
0 x
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

I’m only calling out joke statements like this needs to be done this year because the impact for the 2020 transfers would be too great. This isn’t some PC/URI argument. I call Ramster our for it only because of the countless “this rule sucks” posts from weeks ago that conveniently turned into the “why isn’t this being voted on now?” posts earlier this week. Just own it. That’s all.
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

rjsuperfly66 wrote: 4 years ago I’m only calling out joke statements like this needs to be done this year because the impact for the 2020 transfers would be too great. This isn’t some PC/URI argument. I call Ramster our for it only because of the countless “this rule sucks” posts from weeks ago that conveniently turned into the “why isn’t this being voted on now?” posts earlier this week. Just own it. That’s all.
You don’t even know if I want the rule in this year or next year.

You don’t know because I have not said what I would want

I have not said what I want because it doesn’t matter

But If you implement this season then you will unload 500 players currently waiting on next season. Most rosters are full now or in the process of filling the last few slots

If you announce for next season then teams will know it’s coming, they can plan for it. They will not verbal as many freshmen because they will know they will be getting their 1-year sit out players.

There is a difference whether it’s implemented this year or next

As a URI fan I’d like approved this year just because we would have 3 guys eligible

As a basketball fan I don’t care what the NCAA does because they will do it anyway

Lawyers are lined up to sue the NCAA I’m sure. You shouldn’t ethically treat Football, Basketball and Hockey players different from all other NCAA Men’s and women’s sports - except for greed and money. The waiver approval system has been horrifically managed by the NCAA - especially bad, inconsistent decisions in football last season with some QBs approved and some clearly obvious family health transfers denied. This fired up the Big 10 and the Big 10 created the proposal in January that the ACC endorsed in February.

The NCAA is poorly led and incompetent. The P5’s are taking control.

But what I think really doesn’t matter.

Whatever happens happens and as usual the Mid Majors will come out unfavorably.
0 x