Ticket renewal

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
Taylor Swift
Carlton Owens

Re: Ticket renewal

Unread post by Taylor Swift »

We are in desperate need of something similar to the RIRAA. Let’s do it.
1 x
Rhodyhooopz
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Rhodyhooopz »

ramster wrote: 4 years ago Too bad. I can tell you would be a great member of the board. So would LoveThoseRams.
There were a lot of good people, who bleed Keaney Blue, who were on that board.
1 x
"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special" - Jim Valvano
LoveThoseRams
Tom Garrick

Unread post by LoveThoseRams »

Rhodyhooopz wrote: 4 years ago Love

Again I agree with you but may I ask how long you have been around URI basketball? Back in the 90's and early 2000's there used to be a group called the RI Ram Athletic Association(RIRAA), that I was a board member of, that had a clear path to the AD to discuss all things URI sports. this group met monthly and would help the lesser sports with money that the RIRAA raised from donations. It also discussed ways to make the bigger sports better with the AD. I resigned from that board when an AD started going back on the perks that members received for donating certain amounts of money without discussing the changes or making them during the year they were promised.

That group ceased to exist a few years later. Now there is no group that gets to discuss these type of things with the AD and he gets to hide behind the Ryan center management. Good luck with your petition.
First of all, unless you are my husband I am not “Love.” That is disrespectful and misogynistic. Women in your life may accept your disrespect, but that’s not in my DNA.

Second, nowhere in my post did I suggest a Petition. That wouldn’t do anything at this point. I am suggesting that instead of pontificating and complaining on this forum, we actually take steps to address these issues with Administration.

What happened in the 1990s and 2000’s that didn’t work, respectfully, was 20-30 years ago. Whether I have been a fan for 1 year, 10 years or 100 years doesn’t matter either.

What matters is that I have made a commitment to support this team. I do it by early renewal of my 4 tickets in Section 104, and by making the Basketball Excellence Fund and URI one of my top charitable priorities each year.

Do I do it because I love the amenities at the Ryan Center? No, I do it because, even though we are not alums, our children are not alums, we decided that URI basketball was the team that we were going to get behind...because we were tired of PC being looked upon as the only basketball program in the state worth supporting.
2 x
Rhodyhooopz
Art Stephenson

LoveThoseRams wrote: 4 years ago

Again I agree with you but may I ask how long you have been around URI basketball? Back in the 90's and early 2000's there used to be a group called the RI Ram Athletic Association(RIRAA), that I was a board member of, that had a clear path to the AD to discuss all things URI sports. this group met monthly and would help the lesser sports with money that the RIRAA raised from donations. It also discussed ways to make the bigger sports better with the AD. I resigned from that board when an AD started going back on the perks that members received for donating certain amounts of money without discussing the changes or making them during the year they were promised.

That group ceased to exist a few years later. Now there is no group that gets to discuss these type of things with the AD and he gets to hide behind the Ryan center management. Good luck with your petition.
First of all, unless you are my husband I am not “Love.” That is disrespectful and misogynistic. Women in your life may accept your disrespect, but that’s not in my DNA.

Second, nowhere in my post did I suggest a Petition. That wouldn’t do anything at this point. I am suggesting that instead of pontificating and complaining on this forum, we actually take steps to address these issues with Administration.

What happened in the 1990s and 2000’s that didn’t work, respectfully, was 20-30 years ago. Whether I have been a fan for 1 year, 10 years or 100 years doesn’t matter either.

What matters is that I have made a commitment to support this team. I do it by early renewal of my 4 tickets in Section 104, and by making the Basketball Excellence Fund and URI one of my top charitable priorities each year.

Do I do it because I love the amenities at the Ryan Center? No, I do it because, even though we are not alums, our children are not alums, we decided that URI basketball was the team that we were going to get behind...because we were tired of PC being looked upon as the only basketball program in the state worth supporting.
LoveThoseRams my apologies no disrespect meant. Just took the first four letters of your screen name. I asked how long you have been a fan to get a point of reference. I think what you are doing for the school is wonderful and in no way did I mean to offend you. I was just trying to give you a history of what has happened in the past and why I may seem so aggravated about what is going on with the Ryan Center and its issues.
5 x
"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special" - Jim Valvano
LoveThoseRams
Tom Garrick

Rhodyhooopz wrote: 4 years ago

LoveThoseRams my apologies no disrespect meant. Just took the first four letters of your screen name. I asked how long you have been a fan to get a point of reference. I think what you are doing for the school is wonderful and in no way did I mean to offend you. I was just trying to give you a history of what has happened in the past and why I may seem so aggravated about what is going on with the Ryan Center and its issues.
Apology accepted....I can see how you abbreviated my screen name, and my apologies for misunderstanding your intent.
That bristle comes from years of working in a male dominated field.

Following up on other posts, do you think it is a fools errand to try to address these issues with Thor and/or Dooley at this point?
1 x
Rhodyhooopz
Art Stephenson

LoveThoseRams

Honestly, my opinion and my opinion alone, is that they will sweet talk the points to death. Saying yes they know they need these things and will push it off on the Ryan Center. The Ryan Center will say there isn't enough money. Look at what has happened since Hurley left. Nothing has improved even though we pay less for the coach, received over a million dollar buyout for said coach and have been receiving a good chunk of change for the NCAA appearances.

I did some research today on GoRhody.com and was looking at Thorr's bio. He takes credit for technological improvements at the Ryan center dating back to 2015 and 2016. The last time his bio was updated was 2017. Guess much hasn't improved since that time.

I guess I have just become the naysayer who doesnt think things will change based on history. As much as i wish they would I dont see it happening.
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Rhodyhooopz wrote: 4 years ago LoveThoseRams

Honestly, my opinion and my opinion alone, is that they will sweet talk the points to death. Saying yes they know they need these things and will push it off on the Ryan Center. The Ryan Center will say there isn't enough money. Look at what has happened since Hurley left. Nothing has improved even though we pay less for the coach, received over a million dollar buyout for said coach and have been receiving a good chunk of change for the NCAA appearances.

I did some research today on GoRhody.com and was looking at Thorr's bio. He takes credit for technological improvements at the Ryan center dating back to 2015 and 2016. The last time his bio was updated was 2017. Guess much hasn't improved since that time.

I guess I have just become the naysayer who doesnt think things will change based on history. As much as i wish they would I dont see it happening.
I think it is worth a try.
I wonder if other schools in the A10 have an advisory panel? How long did URI have this in place?
1 x
Rhodyhooopz
Art Stephenson

1994 or 1995 through 2007-2009. if you go on GoRhody.com under inside athletics/ general releases and keep loading until back to 1995-2006 you will find all the information put out by RIRAA. See below for a list of benefits based on giving levels you would receive back in 2000-2001

https://www.gorhody.com/genrel/releases/052300aaa.html
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

They had two focus groups in the summer between Dan Hurley's second and third year here. It was essentially billed as a way to find out what fans wanted ahead of the expected upturn in attendance the following year as the team was expected to get better. One of the big things mentioned by people was availability of beer and the Rhody Pub debuted at the VCU game the following year. They showed off the new video and ribbon boards and touted that we had the same technology as TD Garden, yet we still don't have replays. Food was a big part of the conversation and we were told that basically their hands were mostly tied. Centerplate had the contract and so they really had complete control over product and pricing. We were told that as attendance improved the food should improve because Centerplate would feel more comfortable trying things out and not worrying about so much waste in trying to produce food for half empty arenas. I can't think of any food improvement between then and now, though I do tend to eat off campus before games. I don't remember anything like those focus groups since
1 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

Rhodyhooopz wrote: 4 years ago Ticket renewal update.......

4 days and no response. That's just not good business.

Dude, just call him and leave a message, he'll call back, or he might even answer.
If you really want to ask him, pick up the telephone.
Seems like a good dude, pretty sure you'd hear from him within 24 biz hours.
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

NYGFan_Section208 wrote: 4 years ago
Rhodyhooopz wrote: 4 years ago Ticket renewal update.......

4 days and no response. That's just not good business.

Dude, just call him and leave a message, he'll call back, or he might even answer.
If you really want to ask him, pick up the telephone.
Seems like a good dude, pretty sure you'd hear from him within 24 biz hours.
Not like he has much to do now with everything shut down.
Even Track and Field House, Weight Room, Exercise Room, Anna Fascetelli Fitness, etc are all closed down til further notice
1 x
UCH21377
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by UCH21377 »

He's a real nice guy. Think they may be working from home now.
1 x
Rhody22
Lamar Odom

Unread post by Rhody22 »

UCH21377 wrote: 4 years ago He's a real nice guy. Think they may be working from home now.

I’ve dealt with Tyler for a few years now and he is a great guy. I don’t think he’s a decision maker but probably takes most of the heat when customers have complaints.
1 x
Rhody72
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhody72 »

The schedule for next year is going to suck to insure a winning record.
0 x
NCAAs or Bust!
Taylor Swift
Carlton Owens

Rhody22 wrote: 4 years ago
UCH21377 wrote: 4 years ago He's a real nice guy. Think they may be working from home now.

I’ve dealt with Tyler for a few years now and he is a great guy. I don’t think he’s a decision maker but probably takes most of the heat when customers have complaints.
Agreed! I know Tyler outside of his job and he’s a super nice guy.
2 x
Rhody22
Lamar Odom

Unread post by Rhody22 »

Taylor Swift wrote: 4 years ago

He coordinated my daughter’s team’s halftime scrimmage at the women’s game and was great. That was the first time I met him. at the next Men’s game, he saw me and stopped to say hello. Classy.
2 x
RamStock
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RamStock »

Taylor Swift wrote: 4 years ago

He coordinated my daughter’s team’s halftime scrimmage at the women’s game and was great. That was the first time I met him. at the next Men’s game, he saw me and stopped to say hello. Classy.
Agree with everyone on Tyler. He is a great guy and will do whatever he can to help you. He has called me when there were extra tickets that came available or to update on basketball news. I didn't renew for next year , because of the awful schedule for next year, the below average talent, lack of recruits coming in and just frustration with the offensive set plays and defense. It is also easy to get a ticket to any game outside of PC. Tyler is a great asset to the program and very helpful to deal with though from a ticket standpoint. Class act
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Rhodyhooopz wrote: 4 years ago I feel like you guys are family so see below for my response to Tyler about renewal.

Tyler

I have to say the timing of this email couldn’t have been worse. Less than 12 hours after a crushing defeat that has sent this team off the bubble and heading in the wrong direction.

I honestly am not sure if I am going to renew as of this time.

The schedule for next year does not have any quality OOC home opponents.

Also, what plans does the Ryan Center have to get us fans an experience we should be getting in 2020?
-Cue Live was an epic failure. I got it to work twice the whole season
- what are the plans for improved WIFI or Cell service. The way it is now is a total embarrassment.
- when will we get to see replays on the scoreboard. This technology should already be in place as refs can go to it anytime.
- the out of town scoreboard is still spoken, same way it was done before the internet, instead of putting the score on the scoreboard.
- Stats disappear during game stoppages. When that is the only time we can really look at them. I get it is a marketing opportunity but I am sure you can accommodate both.

This program wants to charge prices like a top level program I think we as consumers should get a top level product and never mind the team but ask yourselves are we giving our customers a top tier product.

Hope you don’t try to read this on your phone during a game or you might have to wait until you leave the Ryan Center to read it.
Any response yet?
0 x
Rhody22
Lamar Odom

Unread post by Rhody22 »

Because Tyler is the URI face for tickets, we are sending him these questions/complaints, but should they be going to someone else? The concerns about the Ryan Center facility and services should go to whom? The complaints about the weak OOC schedule, team roster construction, etc might be better off going to Thorr and/or Cox? Is there even a way to do this? Would it be worth it?
1 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

Idk who the ultimate person is to field these questions and complaints, but Tyler surely does. He’s as good of a person to direct them to as there is for season ticket holders. Copying in other known stakeholders in the emails can’t hurt either.
0 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

Given the situation it’s ludicrous we are talking about people not renewing season tickets bc they don’t like our offensive sets, or roster construction. Yeah email the ticket office you want a 40+% 3 point shooter who plays great D and has length along with a space eating big with a high motor and good ball skills. That’s the play here.
4 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

I thought we were talking about arena issues, not basketball issues. Admittedly I haven’t read all the posts here. This is obviously not the most important thing going on in the world right now, but to the extent people are confined to their homes, and assuming that at some point life will go back to normal, I don’t think sending emails with run-of-the-mill consumer concerns is totally inappropriate. At least you can do it while respecting the social distancing guidance and without endangering yourself or anyone else.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

TruePoint wrote: 4 years ago I thought we were talking about arena issues, not basketball issues. Admittedly I haven’t read all the posts here. This is obviously not the most important thing going on in the world right now, but to the extent people are confined to their homes, and assuming that at some point life will go back to normal, I don’t think sending emails with run-of-the-mill consumer concerns is totally inappropriate. At least you can do it while respecting the social distancing guidance and without endangering yourself or anyone else.
The thread is about this.

Rhodyhooopz wrote: 4 years ago I feel like you guys are family so see below for my response to Tyler about renewal.

Tyler

I have to say the timing of this email couldn’t have been worse. Less than 12 hours after a crushing defeat that has sent this team off the bubble and heading in the wrong direction.

Also, what plans does the Ryan Center have to get us fans an experience we should be getting in 2020?
- what are the plans for improved WIFI or Cell service. The way it is now is a total embarrassment.
- when will we get to see replays on the scoreboard. This technology should already be in place as refs can go to it anytime.
- the out of town scoreboard is still spoken, same way it was done before the internet, instead of putting the score on the scoreboard.
- Stats disappear during game stoppages. When that is the only time we can really look at them. I get it is a marketing opportunity but I am sure you can accommodate both.

This program wants to charge prices like a top level program I think we as consumers should get a top level product and never mind the team but ask yourselves are we giving our customers a top tier product.

Hope you don’t try to read this on your phone during a game or you might have to wait until you leave the Ryan Center to read it.
0 x
Rhodyhooopz
Art Stephenson

ramster wrote: 4 years ago

Tyler

Any response yet?
With what’s going on in this state I don’t expect or want Tyler to respond unless he is responding from home. All that matters today is that everyone

STAY SAFE AMD STAY HOME!
2 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

That was my understanding, as well, which is why I didn’t get the comment about 3 point shooting or whatever.

Anyways, I personally agree that this all seems pretty insignificant right now and I don’t have any plans on emailing anyone at URI about arena complaints or anything else in the near term. My point was more that if people are really hyped up on doing that it doesn’t seem to pose any sort of harm to anyone. And if you do want to do that, Tyler seems as reasonable a recipient as anyone since he is the point of contact for ticket renewals and the questions are being raised in connection to that.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

TruePoint wrote: 4 years ago
That was my understanding, as well, which is why I didn’t get the comment about 3 point shooting or whatever.

Anyways, I personally agree that this all seems pretty insignificant right now and I don’t have any plans on emailing anyone at URI about arena complaints or anything else in the near term. My point was more that if people are really hyped up on doing that it doesn’t seem to pose any sort of harm to anyone. And if you do want to do that, Tyler seems as reasonable a recipient as anyone since he is the point of contact for ticket renewals and the questions are being raised in connection to that.
Think about it from the beginning of the thread:
  • What started the whole thing was URI Ticketing Asking for Renewal from said URI Ticket Holder
  • URI Ticket Holder said he was thinking about not renewing. Was somewhat perplexed he was asked about renewing when A10 Tourney had not even started yet. Felt it was too soon to ask about renewing.
  • URI Ticket Holder was asked BY URI Ticketing why they were thinking about NOT renewing.
  • URI Ticket Holder simply provided a list of some of his concerns to the person who asked him to renew in the first place
  • URI Ticket Holder has heard nothing back
As this thread goes along it seems to take the direction that the URI Ticket Holder is somewhat out of line but it was the URI Ticket Holder who simply said he was thinking of not renewing.

Putting my Customer Service Hat on it seems that URI owes the Ticket Holder a response. Some concerns could be that responses tend to get copied to Message Boards like this. As some have suggested, a phone call is likely the Best next step.
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

I think things have changed a bit in the week since the thread was started also.
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Sure things have changed. So just send out a 2 second email response and say things have changed a bit this week and I'll get back to you. No response at all for over a week is not good in any environment.

Or just send out am email saying that because of the issues of the past week, we are now extending the Season Ticket Renewal Date to "X"
0 x
Rhode_Island_Red
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhode_Island_Red »

Asking for renewals before the season is even over is certainly premature and could be seen as a cheap money grab. Were I still a ticket holder, I would have expressed the same concerns.
0 x
Proudly supplying the Internet with online wisecracks, impertinent comments and loathing of all things mental hospital since 1996.
EasyEdBrown
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by EasyEdBrown »

URI has pushed out renewals before the end of the season for the last few years.

The schedule has been:
MBB - first week in March
FB - Spring game
WBB - around Memorial day
0 x
"it makes me smile knowing the A10 is doomed" --Brutus
bpaz11
Steve Chubin

Unread post by bpaz11 »

Currently the renewal date is April 15th. Under the current situation people are in URI would be wise to push this date back.
1 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

bpaz11 wrote: 4 years ago Currently the renewal date is April 15th. Under the current situation people are in URI would be wise to push this date back.
Yup, wait until everyone gets their checks.
1 x
Taylor Swift
Carlton Owens

NYGFan_Section208 wrote: 4 years ago
bpaz11 wrote: 4 years ago Currently the renewal date is April 15th. Under the current situation people are in URI would be wise to push this date back.
Yup, wait until everyone gets their checks.
What a time to be alive!
1 x
ram1980
Art Stephenson

Unread post by ram1980 »

After getting an email from Maureen McCarthy today I sent her this reply:

Are you going to extend the deadline to renew season tickets? There are a lot of unanswered questions surrounding next year's roster and schedule. Also, there have been promises of a practice facility and season ticket holders have asked for other improvements. What's the plan?

Here is Maureen's response:

Thank you for reaching out. We are most likely going to move the renewal deadline back to a later date but not sure what that is yet. Obviously, with what is going on we are going to be flexible and would not drop seats on the 15th not that we have really ever done that.

As for improvements we are as a venue and a department looking to make experiential and physical improvements each year. Physically one of our main goals this coming season was to get arena wide wifi via capital funding. We are still hopeful we can make that happen but based on what is going on with COVID-19 nothing at this time is 100%.

As for the practice facility, I know it is in the plans but I am not sure of the timeline for that project. With that said I am more than happy to have one of our development officers reach out to you with detailed information on the project if that is something you would like.

I am not sure if this answers your questions so let me know if it does not.

Thank you again for you support as a season ticket holder.

For what it's worth Rhody Nation
2 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

.......well hopefully there will so more detailed info coming from the “development offices”.......regarding the practice facility/west court.......
1 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
Rhodyhooopz
Art Stephenson

Development offices means they want your money.

Well at least she responded to you.
1 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

Rhodyhooopz wrote: 4 years ago Development offices means they want your money.

Well of course, right? I mean if people want things for this program it takes money. So people need to donate to specific causes. That ties the money up. So make a donation to the basketball practice facility explicit. It can't be used for anything else. But until this school, with 18,000 students starts donating, well............
1 x
URI96
ARD

Unread post by URI96 »

Maureen is great but she’s in ticketing. She won’t have the details of any proposed practice facility
4 x
Like soldiers on a Winter's night with a vow to DEFEND, no retreat baby, no surrender.
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

What everyone wants takes money. I can’t afford to donate much but I can afford season tickets. I renewed today. The practice facility would be up already if enough people donated.
0 x
Slava Ukraini!
LoveThoseRams
Tom Garrick

theblueram wrote: 4 years ago

Well of course, right? I mean if people want things for this program it takes money. So people need to donate to specific causes. That ties the money up. So make a donation to the basketball practice facility explicit. It can't be used for anything else. But until this school, with 18,000 students starts donating, well............
We asked specifically about HOW to designate our contributions so that our donation goes specifically to the basketball program extras and not to athletics in general and we were told to specify "Basketball Excellence Program." We have been told that goes to charters, assistant coaches pool, team dinners, long term and short term basketball goals.

I would encourage anyone to speak with Garrett Waller as he has always been accessible to answer our questions, and he has been quite frank and honest with his responses.
3 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

URI96 wrote: 4 years ago Maureen is great but she’s in ticketing. She won’t have the details of any proposed practice facility
What? I thought she was the one that would decide how much money and when would be applied to the practice facility? She's not :!: :?:
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

We asked specifically about HOW to designate our contributions so that our donation goes specifically to the basketball program extras and not to athletics in general and we were told to specify "Basketball Excellence Program." We have been told that goes to charters, assistant coaches pool, team dinners, long term and short term basketball goals.

I would encourage anyone to speak with Garrett Waller as he has always been accessible to answer our questions, and he has been quite frank and honest with his responses.
Research the Boss Arena.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

ram1980 wrote: 4 years ago After getting an email from Maureen McCarthy today I sent her this reply:

Are you going to extend the deadline to renew season tickets? There are a lot of unanswered questions surrounding next year's roster and schedule. Also, there have been promises of a practice facility and season ticket holders have asked for other improvements. What's the plan?

Here is Maureen's response:

Thank you for reaching out. We are most likely going to move the renewal deadline back to a later date but not sure what that is yet. Obviously, with what is going on we are going to be flexible and would not drop seats on the 15th not that we have really ever done that.

As for improvements we are as a venue and a department looking to make experiential and physical improvements each year. Physically one of our main goals this coming season was to get arena wide wifi via capital funding. We are still hopeful we can make that happen but based on what is going on with COVID-19 nothing at this time is 100%.

As for the practice facility, I know it is in the plans but I am not sure of the timeline for that project. With that said I am more than happy to have one of our development officers reach out to you with detailed information on the project if that is something you would like.
I am not sure if this answers your questions so let me know if it does not.
Thank you again for you support as a season ticket holder.
For what it's worth Rhody Nation
Glad to hear about the Wi-Fi !!!! :D :D :D
0 x
Rhodyhooopz
Art Stephenson

Sounds like they already have their excuse in place for not getting the WIFI done. COVID-19.
2 x
EasyEdBrown
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by EasyEdBrown »

Right? What a weak sauce excuse.

The pandemic that is killing people and throttling the economy is so cOnVeNiEnT for them to keep us from having WiFi!
2 x
"it makes me smile knowing the A10 is doomed" --Brutus
LoveThoseRams
Tom Garrick

Research the Boss Arena.
I don’t understand this response. If you have insight can you share it. I’m not inclined to do research.
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Rhodyhooopz wrote: 4 years ago Sounds like they already have their excuse in place for not getting the WIFI done. COVID-19.
The University could take a massive cut with this. There was already talk about the state budget being rough this year before everything happened, now revenues in the state are way down and expenses are way up, so the budget is in an even worse situation. On top of that, this new committee Gina is calling to allow the state a line of up to $300 million in credit would also allow her to scoop money from the state colleges and move it into the state's general fund. Hang onto your asses, it's going to be a bumpy ride everywhere and Kingston could be especially hard hit
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Research the Boss Arena.
I don’t understand this response. If you have insight can you share it. I’m not inclined to do research.
As I understand it, a million dollars was donated to build an on campus hockey rink. The gift wasn't specific though and it went to build the Mackall fieldhouse.
1 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Research the Boss Arena.
As I understand it, a million dollars was donated to build an on campus hockey rink. The gift wasn't specific though and it went to build the Mackall fieldhouse.
I didn't know the dollar amount, but this is correct
1 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

All schools are going to feel the financial effects of this crisis.

URI basically is a private institution now, with only 8% of the budget coming from the state.

Even the private donors are feeling the pinch.

Unfortunately, cash strapped schools like URI will be hit the hardest.
1 x