A10 Tournament Fan Cancellation - a Fan's Perspective

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
ramster
Frank Keaney

A10 Tournament Fan Cancellation - a Fan's Perspective

Unread post by ramster »

Russell and Dowtin say it doesn't matter if there are fans in the stands or not.

Langevine says if there are no fans there is no sense in playing.

Opposite views.

Not surprising that Langevine would feel this way. The last games at the Ryan Center Cyril was trying to pump up the crowd, waving his arms, smiling, encouraging. He gives 100% all the time. He reminds me of TJ Buchanan. In TJ's last game of his Freshman Year Season under Jim Baron, TJ was diving for lose balls, hustling every minute right down to the last seconds. The season was a disaster. Billy Baron and Jonathon Holton were the two best players but bound for going elsewhere at the end of the season. But there was TJ. TJ only knows one speed. TJ loved the school, loved the fans and still does to this day from his Assistant Coaching job. Cyril is a warrior who never gives up, who plays through pain and who does it for the fans. What a shame Cyril was not named to any of the 3 All Tournament Teams (18 Players) or to the Defensive Team (5 players). Ranked #2 Rebounding, #3 in Blocked Shots and #20 in Steals and he was not named to the All Defensive Team. The Voters for these Teams do not know Cyril Langevine as well as they should. Cyril rarely complains about Referee Calls and if he does complain, it is generally with a smile and with respect for the Officials. Cyril is a model player with a superb attitude for URI and the A10.

“It’s going to be different, but I’ll show up to any gym – especially come tournament time when everything is on the line,” URI guard Fatts Russell said. “It doesn’t really matter who’s in the gym or who’s in the stands. We’re trying to get a championship.”

“I guess you just take it like a scrimmage – playing without anybody there,” URI guard Jeff Dowtin said. “I’m still going to play hard regardless. It doesn’t matter who’s there. But it definitely would be a little different.”

Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James said earlier in the week he would be hesitant to play games without fans in the stands. His rationale was any performance on the floor was partly for their entertainment. It was a view echoed by Rams forward Cyril Langevine – and, likely, one he would probably change after James reversed course later Tuesday.
“It’s basketball, but LeBron said, ‘I do it for the fans,’” Langevine said. “If there are no fans then there’s no point of playing basketball.
“We do it for 8,000 here (at the Ryan Center)
– the Barclays Center, I’m pretty sure, is bigger. I want to get on the big stage.”

Last edited by ramster 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
Rhodyhooopz
Art Stephenson

Re: A10 Tournament Fan Cancellation - a Fan's Perspective

Unread post by Rhodyhooopz »

Was going to be a fun boys weekend for me and my son. Also the last time I would get to Jeff play in person and send him off with a hero’s welcome.

The college game is different Than the pros as we get emotionally involved with these kids. To have this taken away from them and us is a tragedy.

It hurts but I agree it is the right thing to do.
Go Rhody!
1 x
"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special" - Jim Valvano
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

2,461 at the George Washington - Fordham game Wednesday afternoon. The Arena hold more than 17,000. Empty seats galore.

The Crowd stays small because there are 14 Teams with only 2 teams playing at one time.

Danger of Coronavirus is smaller in an Arena that is only 10% to 20% full. Much more dangerous to go out to eat at a restaurant. Why not close restaurants?
fullsizeoutput_24ba.jpeg
0 x
LoveThoseRams
Tom Garrick

Unread post by LoveThoseRams »

We got on a morning train yesterday, with the intention of checking in at the club we stay at in Manhattan and heading to the Barclays. We did so with much reservation, as we knew thee was a chance we would get there only to have to turn around and go back to RI

On the Acela from Providence, 4 people in our car....one a young PC grad going to the BE Tournament from Boston. This car, Business Class, is usually filled.

Eerily quite train.

Got off in Penn Station...hardly anyone bustling or milling around. I heard someone reading from an IPhone to a companion saying “subways will be cancelled”...that posed quite a dilemma for us, if true, as we stay in Manhattan not Brooklyn.

Watched Twitter constantly, seeing all the other conferences starting to cancel, Ivy totally down, and others disallowing spectators. And we waited and waited...

Finally, Bernadette decides late into the evening, to do what she should have early in the day.

I am heartbroken for Jeff and Cyril...for Obi Toppin, who perhaps had an opportunity to again shine for a national audience...and for all the players who have been looking forward to “These bright Lights, On this Big Stage”

Am I disappointed for us..personally, well yes, a bit..we plan this weekend as our “Spring Getaway” in lieu of travel somewhere sunny, we spent 500 on train tickets, booked 5 nights lodging, got a dog sitter, SO..we will stay another night in NYC and watch today’s games n TV, goto a nice restaurant for dinner and take a morning train home to be in RI in time to see our boys take care of business on Friday.

If this is what it’s going to take to FLATTEN THE CORONA CURVE is not too much to sacrifice...elderly are dying and if this helps, I in.

LFG

GO RHODY
3 x
LoveThoseRams
Tom Garrick

We got on a morning train yesterday, with the intention of checking in at the club we stay at in Manhattan and heading to the Barclays. We did so with much reservation, as we knew thee was a chance we would get there only to have to turn around and go back to RI

On the Acela from Providence, 4 people in our car....one a young PC grad going to the BE Tournament from Boston. This car, Business Class, is usually filled.

Eerily quite train.

Got off in Penn Station...hardly anyone bustling or milling around. I heard someone reading from an IPhone to a companion saying “subways will be cancelled”...that posed quite a dilemma for us, if true, as we stay in Manhattan not Brooklyn.

Watched Twitter constantly, seeing all the other conferences starting to cancel, Ivy totally down, and others disallowing spectators. And we waited and waited...

Finally, Bernadette decides late into the evening, to do what she should have early in the day.

I am heartbroken for Jeff and Cyril...for Obi Toppin, who perhaps had an opportunity to again shine for a national audience...and for all the players who have been looking forward to “These bright Lights, On this Big Stage”

Am I disappointed for us..personally, well yes, a bit..we plan this weekend as our “Spring Getaway” in lieu of travel somewhere sunny, we spent 500 on train tickets, booked 5 nights lodging, got a dog sitter, SO..we will stay another night in NYC and watch today’s games n TV, goto a nice restaurant for dinner and take a morning train home to be in RI in time to see our boys take care of business on Friday.

If this is what it’s going to take to FLATTEN THE CORONA CURVE is not too much to sacrifice...elderly are dying and if this helps, I am in.

LFG

GO RHODY
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

While we get the perspectives of the Media Writers, the A10 Commissioner, The Coaches and the Players it would be nice to hear from the fans. What do the fans think of this decision and what questions might they have? Mark Patinkin of the Projo does a great job with this journalistic approach.

So here is one fan's perspective for what it's worth..................
'It was already a topic of discussion Tuesday at the Ryan Center before #URI departed for Brooklyn."

Well that would have been nice to know Tuesday night. It would have been nice to know that there was already serious communications going on about cancelling fan attendance. Some of us were already in route to NYC on Tuesday or Wednesday, some already here. The decision to cancel coming late on Wednesday night was late. They could have cancelled Fan attendance days ago.

Announcing the cancellation of Fans should also have included a statement regarding reimbursement for Ticket Purchases. Just as stated that they were already in discussions on Tuesday, they had plenty of time to develop an answer to Fans regarding Tickets already purchased. Nothing was said. We are told they will probably do the right thing - ok great but nothing from the A10 Commissioner of from URI. If you are working on a solution but it is not finalized yet, we understand, but to say nothing just creates a feeling that you do not really, truly care about the fan. Do we need to physically go to the URI Ticket Office where we bought them to get money back? Can the Ticket purchase be automatically credit back to our credit card accounts? What about pre-game entry purchases for $25? Automatically reimbursed? What about Tournament Ticket Packages - do the games played Wednesday get reimbursed also? or are they taken out of the Reimbursement total?

Meanwhile, while they were considering cancelling fan attendance, and provided zero reimbursement info, the URI Ticket Office is working on Renewals for 2020-2021. You can't make this stuff up.

As a fan I feel slighted, I feel that the decision to cancel fan attendance was too late in coming and that fans were not communicated to honestly along the way. Not even mentioning a single word about future reimbursement is inexcusable. At least say something.

We get criticized for not having enough support at the Ryan Center at times. We get criticized for not supporting the team attendance wise as much as we should. But here are two of our top players saying 'it doesn't matter if there are no fans' in Barclays. One player says 'why play at all if there are no fans' - my kind of player.

The handling of the cancellation of the A10 Tournament was handled poorly from this fans perspective. I say just cancel the whole tournament.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

LoveThoseRams wrote: 4 years ago We got on a morning train yesterday, with the intention of checking in at the club we stay at in Manhattan and heading to the Barclays. We did so with much reservation, as we knew thee was a chance we would get there only to have to turn around and go back to RI

Eerily quite train.

If this is what it’s going to take to FLATTEN THE CORONA CURVE is not too much to sacrifice...elderly are dying and if this helps, I in.

LFG

GO RHODY

Agree, Bernadette should have decided early in the day, not at 9:30pm last night. She also should not have been putting out information that the Tournament was "still on" when we are now hearing that there were serious discussions about canceling as early as Tuesday. Just cancel Tuesday then just make a dang decision. People can understand the decision, they can't understand the delay in making the decision. Plus lack of any information regarding reimbursement is inexcusable. I did not feel like there was much in the way of apologizing to the fans. No fan interviews. No felling of fan sympathy.
1 x
LoveThoseRams
Tom Garrick

ramster wrote: 4 years ago
LoveThoseRams wrote: 4 years ago We got on a morning train yesterday, with the intention of checking in at the club we stay at in Manhattan and heading to the Barclays. We did so with much reservation, as we knew thee was a chance we would get there only to have to turn around and go back to RI

Eerily quite train.

LFG

GO RHODY

Agree, Bernadette should have decided early in the day, not at 9:30pm last night. She also should not have been putting out information that the Tournament was "still on" when we are now hearing that there were serious discussions about canceling as early as Tuesday. Just cancel Tuesday then just make a dang decision. People can understand the decision, they can't understand the delay in making the decision. Plus lack of any information regarding reimbursement is inexcusable. I did not feel like there was much in the way of apologizing to the fans. No fan interviews. No felling of fan sympathy.
This is spot on...we bought our tickets last year while at the Tournament so we could be guaranteed the same seats. We haven’t heard a thing about whether we will be reimbursed as it was not from URI ticketing.

So we wait....Thanks Bernadette, you really stepped up in crisis!

GO RHODY
0 x
Rhodyhooopz
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Rhodyhooopz »

FYI stubhub is still waiting on information regarding refunds. I spoke to them today.
0 x
"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special" - Jim Valvano
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

There is zero excuse for no information provided for ticket reimbursement. Terrible customer service.

You cancel the fan attendance at the last minute, we learn you were talking seriously about cancelling on Tuesday and you provide zero info on people getting their ticket money back.

Please don't throw any negatives the way of College Basketball Fans next season when you question why attendance is down.

2,000 people in a 17,000 person Arena is not likely to spread the virus.

Having Restaurants and Bars open in New York City is highly contagious. But has the government closed those? No but college basketball is the enemy.
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

It would be good if the NCAA, NIT, Conference Tournaments, Schools (URI with Pregame Purchased Passes, etc) would be proactive and ahead of all the questions regarding reimbursement.

Fans shouldn't have to ask how reimbursement will take place. This should all be part and parcel to the Cancellation Announcement. They had plenty of time to prepare an adequate answer to questions like these. Good customer service would have this invisible to the Fans. Just work with the Credit Card reimbursement departments. Concerts get cancelled often - it's not canceling an event is a novelty.

0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

This is now Bernadette gets the word out. Tell Jon Rothstein to do it for me. The world we live in.

Fans of teams having to play today are even worse off then Dayton, Richmond, URI or Saint Louis. At least those 4 teams did not play til Friday.

VCU and UMASS play today at noon. Then were likely already in NYC.

Now they will go to the Black Forest in Brooklyn where the fans will be sitting much closer together to watch their team play. Maybe even drink out of the wrong beer glass and catch Corona. or Drink out of the wrong Corona bottle of beer.

Easily could have kept the games on at Barclays. It's not like the attendance even comes close to the 17,000 capacity

VCU fans can meet at Black Forest Brooklyn (733 Fulton Street) if you need a place to view with VCU fans.

0 x
Seawrightspostgame
Sly Williams

Unread post by Seawrightspostgame »

I like both points of view from either the guards or Langevine. If I had a preference, it would be the guards no nonsense approach of playing anywhere anytime all out no matter the circumstances.

I have been a big Langevine supporter the last few years. If he hit his free throws at an average basketball player clip he might have been a POY candidate with his stats. He has his worst year at the line and he doesn’t even sniff an all conference team. I wonder how many players have such that type of situation - top of the league or left out.
0 x
I want to change my name to BlockIslandFerry
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Seawrightspostgame wrote: 4 years ago I like both points of view from either the guards or Langevine. If I had a preference, it would be the guards no nonsense approach of playing anywhere anytime all out no matter the circumstances.

I have been a big Langevine supporter the last few years. If he hit his free throws at an average basketball player clip he might have been a POY candidate with his stats. He has his worst year at the line and he doesn’t even sniff an all conference team. I wonder how many players have such that type of situation - top of the league or left out.
Hasahn French, a Junior, hit 51-155 FTs for 32.9%. That's right 32.9%, not a typo.
Jordan Goodwin, a Junior, hit 77-143 FTs for 53.8%

Cyril Langevine, a Senior, hit 73-150 for 48.7%

Cyril was #2 in Rebounding, #3 in Blocked Shots and #20 in Steals for URI #3 in A10. St Louis was #4 in A10

Goodwin made 1st team A10 AND Defensive Team
French made 2nd team A10 AND Defensive Team

If FT shooting held Langevine back, then it's odd it didn't impact French or Goodwin.
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

From VCU Board

>
0 x
URIFIJI
Kenny Green

Unread post by URIFIJI »

Ramster - pump the brakes on the anger. They made the call when they had to make the call. I have tix too. I was really looking forward to a NYC trip watching my beloved Rams. It sucks. Walk 1/2 a block in any direction - grab a beer or whiskey or wine - and take it down a notch. I am sure we will get our ticket money back. Enjoy your time in NYC or head home - the hotels and airlines are being flexible with their cancellation or changes.

Lets hope none of our guys or fans get the virus and we win out and head to dance - and we can all appreciate the athletes.

I bleed Keaney blue - GO RHODY
7 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

It's very easy to sit behind a computer and assume you have all the answers, and make grand declarations about how things should have been handled and what you would do differently because all the fans are really worried about is wanting to see their team play and their hotel reservations, etc. But the people who have to actually sit in the room and make these decisions have an incredible amount of different factors to consider, so I would just suggest maybe trying to have some understanding that none of this is easy and its unlikely that any organization will have the perfect response to the situation. Things are changing rapidly and everyone is just trying to make the right call.
8 x
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

Unread post by SmartyBarrett »

adam914 wrote: 4 years ago It's very easy to sit behind a computer and assume you have all the answers, and make grand declarations about how things should have been handled and what you would do differently because all the fans are really worried about is wanting to see their team play and their hotel reservations, etc. But the people who have to actually sit in the room and make these decisions have an incredible amount of different factors to consider, so I would just suggest maybe trying to have some understanding that none of this is easy and its unlikely that any organization will have the perfect response to the situation. Things are changing rapidly and everyone is just trying to make the right call.
This. The A-10 and the NCAA and the NBA and everyone else is no doubt consulting with doctors, public health officials, and other medical professionals. They're listening to experts before making these decisions. Some people make it sound like they're running around with their hair on fire mashing panic buttons... I promise that's not the case.
6 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

SmartyBarrett wrote: 4 years ago
adam914 wrote: 4 years ago It's very easy to sit behind a computer and assume you have all the answers, and make grand declarations about how things should have been handled and what you would do differently because all the fans are really worried about is wanting to see their team play and their hotel reservations, etc. But the people who have to actually sit in the room and make these decisions have an incredible amount of different factors to consider, so I would just suggest maybe trying to have some understanding that none of this is easy and its unlikely that any organization will have the perfect response to the situation. Things are changing rapidly and everyone is just trying to make the right call.
This. The A-10 and the NCAA and the NBA and everyone else is no doubt consulting with doctors, public health officials, and other medical professionals. They're listening to experts before making these decisions. Some people make it sound like they're running around with their hair on fire mashing panic buttons... I promise that's not the case.
Yeah, excellent point. None of these decisions are being made in a vacuum and they are absolutely being made with the input of the experts.
5 x
rhodysurf
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodysurf »

This is probably just the start too. Because if they cancel the games, what is really the difference between 100 people in an arena and going to the supermarket? Or to school? Or to work?
0 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

COVID-19 Coronavirus - a Victim's Perspective

Unread post by RF1 »

First confirmed patient in R.I. talks about surviving coronavirus
https://www.providencejournal.com/news/ ... oronavirus

Rhode Island’s first confirmed coronavirus patient, the vice principal of student life at Saint Raphael Academy (Pawtucket) who led a field trip to Europe, spoke to The Wall Street Journal from the ICU at Miriam Hospital.

the illness hit him “like a hurricane.”

He struggled to breathe. His lungs filled with fluid, and nurses in hazmat-style suits had to drain them every two hours.

The worst part, he said, was the feeling of choking. “You feel like you’re asphyxiating, and you’re panicking because you can’t breathe.”

“I was one inch from death,” he told the WSJ on Tuesday.

“It’s alarming when I hear people minimize it as a simple cold,” he said. “It almost killed me.”
Last edited by RF1 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
URI96
ARD

Unread post by URI96 »

The decision really was taken out of their hands once the NCAA shut out fans from the tournament. I don't fault them for trying to wait it out. Luckily I could read the crystal ball and cancelled my hotel just after 5 (saving me from having to pay for it at the 6pm deadline)
0 x
Like soldiers on a Winter's night with a vow to DEFEND, no retreat baby, no surrender.
Rhodyram
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Rhodyram »

Had I known Tuesday night, I would have been able to get a full refund for hotel. Canceling after Tuesday will cost me 50% of my total stay.
0 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

Rhodyram wrote: 4 years ago Had I known Tuesday night, I would have been able to get a full refund for hotel. Canceling after Tuesday will cost me 50% of my total stay.
That hotel sucks then. They should be more understanding of the situation and provide a full refund. I bet if you fight it they will.
1 x
Rhodyram
Art Stephenson

adam914 wrote: 4 years ago
Rhodyram wrote: 4 years ago Had I known Tuesday night, I would have been able to get a full refund for hotel. Canceling after Tuesday will cost me 50% of my total stay.
That hotel sucks then. They should be more understanding of the situation and provide a full refund. I bet if you fight it they will.
The hotel is the host of the A10 Tourney- we've been going back and forth with them- they could have made things much easier for us....I'll take any suggestions from people who have had luck canceling past the deadline with Marriot.
0 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

The inconveniencies will not stop at the late cancelation of fan attendance at the tournaments.

There will be more sacrifices made.
0 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

Rhodyram wrote: 4 years ago
The hotel is the host of the A10 Tourney- we've been going back and forth with them- they could have made things much easier for us....I'll take any suggestions from people who have had luck canceling past the deadline with Marriot.
That sucks, sorry to hear. The tournament is likely about to be canceled, so that may help your case.
0 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

All conference tournaments will be canceled.
1 x
RI_Bred
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RI_Bred »

So the Big East Tournament is still going on with fans?
0 x
Mobley was fouled.
spookydog
Tom Garrick

Unread post by spookydog »

Everything has been cancelled. Oh my!
0 x
If there's a God, he is laughing at us
And our football team.
-Ben Folds

@CBro33
Rhodyram
Art Stephenson

That sucks, sorry to hear. The tournament is likely about to be canceled, so that may help your case.
Update- no charges or fees for the hotel- full cancellation. My wife did the leg work on this and said there was a lot of back and forth- eventually they did the right thing but it was not easy.
3 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

0 x
Seawrightspostgame
Sly Williams

Unread post by Seawrightspostgame »

Seawrightspostgame wrote: 4 years ago I like both points of view from either the guards or Langevine. If I had a preference, it would be the guards no nonsense approach of playing anywhere anytime all out no matter the circumstances.

Hasahn French, a Junior, hit 51-155 FTs for 32.9%. That's right 32.9%, not a typo.

Cyril was #2 in Rebounding, #3 in Blocked Shots and #20 in Steals for URI #3 in A10. St Louis was #4 in A10

If FT shooting held Langevine back, then it's odd it didn't impact French or Goodwin.
I agree with you entirely. I counted the amount of players from each team and made note of the players that made it in from bad teams.

But I think Langevine could have separated himself head and shoulders above everyone with more points and he had the easy opportunity to do that. If he averaged more points, he would be undeniable. Factoring in that more points would likely have translated to more wins.
0 x
I want to change my name to BlockIslandFerry
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Seawrightspostgame wrote: 4 years ago

I agree with you entirely. I counted the amount of players from each team and made note of the players that made it in from bad teams.

But I think Langevine could have separated himself head and shoulders above everyone with more points and he had the easy opportunity to do that. If he averaged more points, he would be undeniable. Factoring in that more points would likely have translated to more wins.
Agree, but he didn’t need points to make the All Defensive Team
Rebounding, Blocks and Steals tell a great story for Defensive Team at the very least.

I’m putting together a letter to Bernadette McGlade regarding his accomplishments this season.
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

rhodysurf wrote: 4 years ago
This is probably just the start too. Because if they cancel the games, what is really the difference between 100 people in an arena and going to the supermarket? Or to school? Or to work?
With all the thinking, listening, analyzing, trying to do the right thing, etc. the clincher became Rudy Gobert for the Jazz and then Donovan Mitchell also of the Jazz getting the virus. Even if there were yo be no fans in the arena these two illnesses to NBA Plsyers showed that the players can have the virus and can easily spread it by sweating. That sealed the deal of still playing with no fans in the house. They had to shut it down.

Potential for law suits around the corner too. I’m sure the lawyers are consulted. Being sued always lurks in the shadows.
0 x
Rhodyram
Art Stephenson

Rebounding, Blocks and Steals tell a great story for Defensive Team at the very least.

I’m putting together a letter to Bernadette McGlade regarding his accomplishments this season.
What is the commissioner of the A10 going to do with an email about Cyril Langevine????? As far as I know she has nothing to do with All Conf Teams. She also has more pressing issues to deal with.
3 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

What is the commissioner of the A10 going to do with an email about Cyril Langevine????? As far as I know she has nothing to do with All Conf Teams. She also has more pressing issues to deal with.
Well, she can delegate it to whoever led the effort. Or she can throw it away. But it’s already submitted.

Besides, all sports are shut down now. Nothing else to do. Most schools are out in April and early May. Students sent home. No way they play the NCAA tournament. McGlade has plenty of time on her hands now.
0 x
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

What all you degenerates going to bet on? There’s nothing left ....
1 x
Slava Ukraini!
Taylor Swift
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Taylor Swift »

God. This just made me cry.
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

Tell 'em yer gonna get on the twitcher about it...
0 x
BleedBlue87
ARD

Unread post by BleedBlue87 »

Rhody74 wrote: 4 years ago What all you degenerates going to bet on? There’s nothing left ....
Ha I still have politics and exports to bet on!!
1 x
URI96
ARD

Unread post by URI96 »

Rhody74 wrote: 4 years ago What all you degenerates going to bet on? There’s nothing left ....
Literally there's almost nothing on the twin river app to bet on. Some future bets only.
0 x
Like soldiers on a Winter's night with a vow to DEFEND, no retreat baby, no surrender.