2019-20 Bracketology

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Re: 2019-20 Bracketology

Unread post by TruePoint »

This thread is over. We didn’t get it done. Even with a win against Dayton, which almost certainly isn’t going to happen, I don’t see a path to an at-large. I’d consider resting some guys over the next week and at least go to Brooklyn fully loaded and take my shot getting in that way. We’ve seen that if this team is right it can be good enough to win it, but right now we are limping to the finish.
4 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

Unread post by SmartyBarrett »

Rhody Sody wrote: 4 years ago
steveystuds06 wrote: 4 years ago
rhodysurf wrote: 4 years ago

No fucking way lol a win over a top 4 team in the country is a big deal.
Yup it is. We are still out.
I disagree, definitely in if we beat the #3 team in the country and take care of Umass.
Complete agree... they're in if they beat Dayton and UMass. But, uh... does anyone think that's happening with the way they're playing now?
4 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

I think it will take a 4 game winning streak to get a bid.

Nice thought, but not realistic whatsoever.

TP, the only way is by getting the double bye and the 3 seed, which means at least winning at UMass.

The way they are playing, even that's not likely.
1 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

One more thing:

If we don't dance, Cox should not get an extension or a raise now.

If we do, then yes.
6 x
class of 86
Michael Andersen

Unread post by class of 86 »

Net updated.....we're 51.....odd thing.....Pc stayed at 44......Xavier jumped them to 43
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

I don’t think we will beat Dayton but if for some reason we did then I think we will be in the field on the bracket matrix on most brackets on a Thursday
1 x
mjg13x
Jeff Kent

Unread post by mjg13x »

We're in Lunardi's First Four Out. Right on the bubble. I disagree with all the posters who are saying we're squarely out of it
4 x
RIrugger01
Jeff Kent

Unread post by RIrugger01 »

Not sure where to put this but I just heard the NCAA is considering playing the tournament with no fans in attendance because of the Corona virus
0 x
rhodyruckus
Tom Garrick

Unread post by rhodyruckus »

RIrugger01 wrote: 4 years ago Not sure where to put this but I just heard the NCAA is considering playing the tournament with no fans in attendance because of the Corona virus
Yikes. With the new cases in RI, good thing Providence isn't hosting THIS year or else letting fans into the Dunk would definitely be in jeopardy.
1 x
rhodyruckus
Tom Garrick

mjg13x wrote: 4 years ago We're in Lunardi's First Four Out. Right on the bubble. I disagree with all the posters who are saying we're squarely out of it
I'm liking what you are selling, but then again I was out all day yesterday and could only follow the game on my phone. Based on the comments in the game thread it sounds like the people who watched in person or on TV are off the bandwagon.
0 x
mjg13x
Jeff Kent

Unread post by mjg13x »

rhodyruckus wrote: 4 years ago
mjg13x wrote: 4 years ago We're in Lunardi's First Four Out. Right on the bubble. I disagree with all the posters who are saying we're squarely out of it
I'm liking what you are selling, but then again I was out all day yesterday and could only follow the game on my phone. Based on the comments in the game thread it sounds like the people who watched in person or on TV are off the bandwagon.
I was up in Section 312 all game and I'm still on board. I saw both the utter shitiness of this team and, when we were closing the gaps, its full potential. We looked like a bubble team, which is what we are.

Beat UD!!!
3 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

RIrugger01 wrote: 4 years ago Not sure where to put this but I just heard the NCAA is considering playing the tournament with no fans in attendance because of the Corona virus
It’s not the NCAA. It’s this group.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/n ... 914636002/
0 x
rhodyruckus
Tom Garrick

I was in attendance for 2 ok home wins but then saw the Rams in person on the road during the absolute annihilation of GW. Thought at that time, end the regular season now, this is a tourney team! I agree it is bubble all the way, which we unfortunately know how that turns out for the A10. The committee SAYS they ignore conference affiliation, but I believe they will be hard pressed to invite more than 2 teams from this league. If our numbers stay behind Richmond's, we either need a signature win over Dayton or beat Richmond head to head in Brooklyn to skate ahead...
2 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

rhodyruckus wrote: 4 years ago I was in attendance for 2 ok home wins but then saw the Rams in person on the road during the absolute annihilation of GW. Thought at that time, end the regular season now, this is a tourney team! I agree it is bubble all the way, which we unfortunately know how that turns out for the A10. The committee SAYS they ignore conference affiliation, but I believe they will be hard pressed to invite more than 2 teams from this league. If our numbers stay behind Richmond's, we either need a signature win over Dayton or beat Richmond head to head in Brooklyn to skate ahead...

If we lose to Dayton there’s no a chance at an at large.
3 x
Go Rhody
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

reef wrote: 4 years ago I don’t think we will beat Dayton but if for some reason we did then I think we will be in the field on the bracket matrix on most brackets on a Thursday
After calming down this is how I feel.

If we beat Dayton we are in. If we lose to anyone but Dayton after that we are out. We need to win out until the finals to have any chance. If we can beat Dayton I think that will spark new life into our guys. If we lose i'm not sure we win another game the rest of the year.
Last edited by steveystuds06 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodylaw »

reef wrote: 4 years ago I don’t think we will beat Dayton but if for some reason we did then I think we will be in the field on the bracket matrix on most brackets on a Thursday

If we beat Dayton we are in. If we lose to anyone but Dayton after that are out. We need to win out until the finals to have any chance. If we can beat Dayton I think that will spark new life into our guys. If we lose i'm not sure we win another game the rest of the year.
I will disagree - win against Dayton and UMass we are in. We still only have one bad loss and a good record in Q2 games. Just need the one big signature win.
1 x
jmck
Lamar Odom

Unread post by jmck »

Win over Dayton puts us in for the moment but will need to beat UMASS and at least get to the semi's but if we meet Richmond in the semi's i think we will have to win that one as well. On TV yesterday they had a graphic that said we would have a 64% chance of making the dance with a loss to St Louis. I think 64% is a little too high but reading this board you'd think it was 2%.
2 x
Rhody Sody
Lamar Odom

Unread post by Rhody Sody »

If we beat Dayton we are in. If we lose to anyone but Dayton after that are out. We need to win out until the finals to have any chance. If we can beat Dayton I think that will spark new life into our guys. If we lose i'm not sure we win another game the rest of the year.
Agreed, the odds are heavily against us if we do not beat Dayton this week. I suppose there is a slim chance we get in if we lose this week and make the A10 finals but we would need a lot of luck from the other bubble teams underperforming.

The majority of the board probably thought we were out after brown and richmond but this team responded. This team can put it together and I am confident we have the talent to beat dayton but the team needs to believe..

The players have a lot of respect for our seniors and its on them to respond to senior night especially with a once in a career opportunity to take down a top 5 opponent at home with the NCAAT on the line. Fatts needs to break out of this slump and he needs to take over. He needs to be confident that he is an elite player, attacking the lane getting them in foul trouble.

The fans need to give them a confidence boost out of the gates on Wednesday, EZ buckets should get an MVP chant going the first time Fatts is walking the ball up the court. When there is energy in the building they usually play like a top 25 team. Students need to get off their asses and fill the RC. We need a strong start...highly doubtful we can win playing from behind.
1 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

Dayton is fighting to see its name on the top line. There is no way they will come out flat against us. I hate to be negative, but I don't see this as a competitive game. Anyone who has seen Dayton play recently will know why. They could win a national championship next month.
2 x
TulaneGradRamFan
Marc Upshaw

Unread post by TulaneGradRamFan »

I think part of the reason they have played poorly recently is because the fans have been putting so much pressure on them. If you remember back to articles where they interviewed Cyril and he was asked what he thought explained why they were playing so well, he said it was because Cox was telling them to go out and just "have fun". I read at least two articles where he was quoted saying that. I think they started to falter after the fans began to EXPECT them to keep winning.
0 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

TulaneGradRamFan wrote: 4 years ago I think part of the reason they have played poorly recently is because the fans have been putting so much pressure on them. If you remember back to articles where they interviewed Cyril and he was asked what he thought explained why they were playing so well, he said it was because Cox was telling them to go out and just "have fun". I read at least two articles where he was quoted saying that. I think they started to falter after the fans began to EXPECT them to keep winning.
That would make this team the softest team (mentally) in the country.

No way the fans putting pressure on them is why they've played poorly.
6 x
Go Rhody
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

Winning is fun. Losing is not fun.
2 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

TulaneGradRamFan wrote: 4 years ago I think part of the reason they have played poorly recently is because the fans have been putting so much pressure on them. If you remember back to articles where they interviewed Cyril and he was asked what he thought explained why they were playing so well, he said it was because Cox was telling them to go out and just "have fun". I read at least two articles where he was quoted saying that. I think they started to falter after the fans began to EXPECT them to keep winning.
This team is 2 years removed from back to back NCAA tournament births and wins, back to back A10 tournament and regular season titles. 3 players. The head coach. An assistant coach. Support staff. Most of the people associated with this program at this point have very recent and real first hand experience in playing and seeing their team go to some of the highest heights in college basketball - certainly in this programs history.

If these leaders, at this point, can't handle the "pressure" of beating shitty, not top 75 teams, at home, in February, with an NCAA trip on the line...then we have been sold a bill of goods, and this is potentially the most disappointing senior class in the history of this school.
10 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

There is definitely still a path to getting back in the field, but it will require beating Dayton and then probably making the A10 finals and losing to nobody but Dayton in the finals. May even take some additional help from other bubble teams faltering. The issue is its difficult to feel too optimistic about the chances of that happening after the last 5 games. It's going to take a complete turnaround for the second time this season. Not easy to do.
Last edited by adam914 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Bigsnoop
Steve Chubin

Unread post by Bigsnoop »

Beat Dayton and you are in. Committee historically values quality wins over bad losses.
5 x
Joe95
ARD

Unread post by Joe95 »

Billyboy78 wrote: 4 years ago Dayton is fighting to see its name on the top line. There is no way they will come out flat against us. I hate to be negative, but I don't see this as a competitive game. Anyone who has seen Dayton play recently will know why. They could win a national championship next month.
If Dayton plays like they did a few games ago against George Mason we have a shot.
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Joe95 wrote: 4 years ago
Billyboy78 wrote: 4 years ago Dayton is fighting to see its name on the top line. There is no way they will come out flat against us. I hate to be negative, but I don't see this as a competitive game. Anyone who has seen Dayton play recently will know why. They could win a national championship next month.
If Dayton plays like they did a few games ago against George Mason we have a shot.
If we play like we have in the last 5 games it won't matter if we're playing New Jersey Institute of Technology.

At this point it feels like a moral victory will be if we aren't down double digits to nothing in the first four minutes.
7 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to Rhody's NIL
RamStock
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RamStock »

There is no pressure on the team any longer contrary to what people think. Where did you read the article on feeling pressure because the fans expected them to win? We can’t even fill the arena with the student body like most schools on big games like yesterday was. Cyril, Dowtin and Fatts have all played in much bigger games than yesterday the last three years and those games weren’t always at home. Pretty tough to believe that they felt pressure from the URI fan base
2 x
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

How in the heck are we still in 108 brackets in bracket matrix as an 11 seed?

http://www.bracketmatrix.com/
1 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

Bracketville has us as the second team out this morning. Turns out we're only mostly dead. See, mostly dead is still slightly alive. Beat Dayton and we're in. Of course that's easier said than done
0 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
mjg13x
Jeff Kent

Unread post by mjg13x »

NIT Bracketology: We're in this bracket as a 2-seed facing Georgia with a possible R2 matchup with UConn.

https://www.midmajormadness.com/2020/3/ ... utah-state
0 x
Taylor Swift
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Taylor Swift »

Fryuh Frank must have been so giddy typing this tweet.
0 x
Taylor Swift
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Taylor Swift »

This sounds silly to me. Why would they not be able to handle pressure? They’re D1 athletes. Fans began to expect them to win? I am pretty sure that’s always been a thing (winning instead of losing).
4 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

steviep123 wrote: 4 years ago How in the heck are we still in 108 brackets in bracket matrix as an 11 seed?

Once they are all updated we won't be in 108 brackets. We are 100% out right now.
0 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
steviep123
Sly Williams

steviep123 wrote: 4 years ago How in the heck are we still in 108 brackets in bracket matrix as an 11 seed?

Once they are all updated we won't be in 108 brackets. We are 100% out right now.
I thought that initially, but it looked like they all had 3/1, which I had probably incorrectly assumed as last night, not yesterday morning.
0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
mjg13x
Jeff Kent

Unread post by mjg13x »

On BracketMatrix we're now the first team out. Definitely salvageable, but also right on the fucking bubble.

0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

I think it’s just a timing issue

I can’t believe we are that high
0 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

0 x
phipsiGD'11
Art Stephenson

Unread post by phipsiGD'11 »

Only way we are in by not losing to anyone except Dayton and we can only lose to them once. So take your pick at either winning Wednesday and then losing in the A10 finals to them, or losing Wednesday and beating them in the A10 finals.
0 x
BlackDogRants
Steve Chubin

Unread post by BlackDogRants »

This group has some of the most optimistic humans god has ever created. The fact that some of you hold on to hope that will be get an at-large bid is ASTONISHINGLY AMAZING! To get this at-large by beating a national title contender is COMICALLY AMAZING! Hats off to you!

For those who care to read...Let me vent to you a reality that often hits me square between the eyes this time of the year. We are NOT a great program. We are an OK program. We are a middle of the road, average, mid-major program. We lack the all around consistency to be more than that. We are by definition consistently inconsistent!

When the stars align every now and again we show glimmers of greatness. Recent years... 2017 we got hot at the right time and stole a bid. 2018 we rolled all season but nearly shit the bed come March. 2019 we are nothing to write home about but decide to beat VCU in the A10 tournament - got run out of the gym the next day. 2020 - One game we can lock down defense and the next we'll let a team shoot 70%. One night we can shoot 3's and the next we shoot airballs. We had a player of the year candidate a month ago, but now have just another player. These examples trickle down to everything this program touches. There hasn't been one thing that has been steady or reliable through the years. Not players, not coaches, not recruiting, not facilities, none of it. All this is why we will never ever feel comfortable with where we stand come the end of the season.

So why am I still here? Why do I run back to this team, this board, twitter posts, year after year? I thought about this a lot and I found a lot of similarities to my golf game. I am a shitty golfer. I will hit many many ...many... more bad shots than good ones. I spend a majority of my day golfing pissed off. HOWEVER - when the stars align - Ill hit a beauty of a shot. I might even par a couple holes. My typical golf day ends up being 14 or 15 disappointments out of a possible 18. Which is bad - YET - I will never turn down a round a golf. Why? Probably because I am a moron, but more likely - and to tie a bow on this rant - its because the flashes of greatness, those few good shots, keep me coming back and believing that I can eventually be a consistent golfer.

That right there, at least for me, is what its like being a fan of URI Basketball. If we sucked all the time, that would be horrible. If we were amazing all the time, that would be boring. As crazy as it sounds the middle of the road is kind of exciting. You never really know where you'll end up. Look at Dayton this season... who knew.

Anyway -If you actually read all that... thank you - sorry - your welcome - I dont know. I do know that we probably won't beat Dayton Wednesday. I also know that regardless of that last sentence I will be driving 4 hours north to make my return to the Ryan Center after 12 long years.
4 x
RhodyKyle
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RhodyKyle »

Why...why do people still insist on saying they stole a bid in '17 when it has been demonstrably proven otherwise????

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!!!
4 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

I’ve seen (and written) some stupid stuff on this board but “If we were amazing all the time, that would be boring” takes the cake for the stupidest, dumbest, and idiotic thing written on this boards history.

I agreed with everything in that post except for that line. Read that aloud.

“If we were amazing all the time, that would be boring.”

What a crock of shit and stupid sentence that is.
3 x
Go Rhody
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

I heard that rumor was floating around the dorms for the St. Louis game. :lol:
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 4 years ago Bracketville has us as the second team out this morning. Turns out we're only mostly dead. See, mostly dead is still slightly alive. Beat Dayton and we're in. Of course that's easier said than done
OK...you asked for it...

1 x
steviep123
Sly Williams

RhodyKyle wrote: 4 years ago Why...why do people still insist on saying they stole a bid in '17 when it has been demonstrably proven otherwise????

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!!!
Agreed. We played our way into a bid. If we had lost to SBU in the quarterfinals or Davidson in the semis that year we probably wouldn’t have made it. However the committee specifically mentioned we were in the first four if we hadn’t beaten VCU.
0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

NYGFan_Section208 wrote: 4 years ago
RhowdyRam02 wrote: 4 years ago Bracketville has us as the second team out this morning. Turns out we're only mostly dead. See, mostly dead is still slightly alive. Beat Dayton and we're in. Of course that's easier said than done
OK...you asked for it...

Oh, I'm sorry, the judges were looking for

1 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

BlackDogRants wrote: 4 years ago This group has some of the most optimistic humans god has ever created. The fact that some of you hold on to hope that will be get an at-large bid is ASTONISHINGLY AMAZING! To get this at-large by beating a national title contender is COMICALLY AMAZING! Hats off to you!

For those who care to read...Let me vent to you a reality that often hits me square between the eyes this time of the year. We are NOT a great program. We are an OK program. We are a middle of the road, average, mid-major program. We lack the all around consistency to be more than that. We are by definition consistently inconsistent!

When the stars align every now and again we show glimmers of greatness. Recent years... 2017 we got hot at the right time and stole a bid. 2018 we rolled all season but nearly shit the bed come March. 2019 we are nothing to write home about but decide to beat VCU in the A10 tournament - got run out of the gym the next day. 2020 - One game we can lock down defense and the next we'll let a team shoot 70%. One night we can shoot 3's and the next we shoot airballs. We had a player of the year candidate a month ago, but now have just another player. These examples trickle down to everything this program touches. There hasn't been one thing that has been steady or reliable through the years. Not players, not coaches, not recruiting, not facilities, none of it. All this is why we will never ever feel comfortable with where we stand come the end of the season.

So why am I still here? Why do I run back to this team, this board, twitter posts, year after year? I thought about this a lot and I found a lot of similarities to my golf game. I am a shitty golfer. I will hit many many ...many... more bad shots than good ones. I spend a majority of my day golfing pissed off. HOWEVER - when the stars align - Ill hit a beauty of a shot. I might even par a couple holes. My typical golf day ends up being 14 or 15 disappointments out of a possible 18. Which is bad - YET - I will never turn down a round a golf. Why? Probably because I am a moron, but more likely - and to tie a bow on this rant - its because the flashes of greatness, those few good shots, keep me coming back and believing that I can eventually be a consistent golfer.

That right there, at least for me, is what its like being a fan of URI Basketball. If we sucked all the time, that would be horrible. If we were amazing all the time, that would be boring. As crazy as it sounds the middle of the road is kind of exciting. You never really know where you'll end up. Look at Dayton this season... who knew.

Anyway -If you actually read all that... thank you - sorry - your welcome - I dont know. I do know that we probably won't beat Dayton Wednesday. I also know that regardless of that last sentence I will be driving 4 hours north to make my return to the Ryan Center after 12 long years.
Yo. We should like, hang out.

Minus the whole "amazing all the time thing" I disagree with you a metric f*#k ton on that.

But until this school and athletic department (read: DONORS WITH MORE MONEY THAN GOD WHO WAIT UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE TO INVEST IN THIS PROGRAM) want to fully commit (practice facility, charter flights, assistant coaches pool), we will forever be exactly what you said we are. Welcome to my hell. Let's grab a beer in Brooklyn.
2 x

Give to Rhody's NIL
spar
Kenny Green

Unread post by spar »

Not sure where to post this, and most has probably been mentioned elsewhere and I missed it, but...

This team has not been the same since the Dayton loss, period. They shook us to a point that we have been unable to recover. We thought we could give them a run for it, our confidence was high heading into that game, and they completely dominated us. Look at how we have played/struggled in every game since then. Yes, we beat Joe's by a lot, but we were struggling for a while in that game too (and that was without Daly). I had faith this team would be able to use that Dayton loss as fuel to power through the rest of our regular season. It has done the complete opposite. We have regressed.
Defense is a shell of what it was mid-season. It's back to hero ball, minimal sharing on offense, no movement on offense, the same damn set every possession, minimal weave. It's sad to see really, after the potential we showed for that winning stretch.

Fatts is struggling mightily, due to how defenses are now playing him and not getting as many calls. But where are our adjustments then??

Earlier in the year Harris was looking better, moving better, the game seemed to have slowed down a bit for him. Now? He seems to struggle more and more every game. When he mucked up what should've been a layup early in the St Louis game after Fatts struggled to penetrate the lane but managed to make a nice pass to him (think it resulted in a jump ball back to St Louis), Fatts slammed the ball on the ground out of frustration and I have not seen him do that all year. That sequence and reaction said it all right there. About how that game would go, and the rest of this season.

Dowtin. Struggled a lot to find his shot and confidence for a good stretch to start the year. As a senior. After all we had seen from him the three years prior.

Langevine. A double double machine, but his FG% is down and he continues to miss layup after layup each game. As a senior. Yes he has some pretty good assist numbers, but they could be even better if he kicked the ball out once in a while when getting double and triple teamed under the basket.

I've surprisingly accepted this collapse quicker than I would've thought. Probably from being trained for it during the Baron years. I sure hope they can somehow make me eat these words, and find a way to put one last run together in Broonlyn. But with a hobbled Dowtin and the way we've been playing, my confidence in them is as low as it's been all year. I'll still be there tomorrow night to support our seniors and pray for a miracle, but the fat lady is warming up her pipes as we speak. Prove me wrong Rhody!!
2 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

From bubble watch on The Athletic. Sounds about right...

Rhode Island (20-8, 12-4; NET: 51, SOS: 70): Is it really possible that the Atlantic 10, after all this, will end up a one-bid league? It is. It might even be likely. Rhode Island’s home loss to Saint Louis on Sunday was hugely damaging, not because Saint Louis is terrible, but because it (once again) highlights just how much Rhody’s résumé was built on quantity over quality. Yes, there’s a win over Providence here and a sweep of VCU, but those Rams aren’t a tournament team either. Throw in the Jan. 2 loss at Brown and this is starting to look shakier and shakier as we get closer and closer to Selection Sunday. It would be bizarre if this improved Atlantic 10 ended up with only Dayton in the field. But that may be where we’re headed.
2 x
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

Interesting

0 x
GO RAMS