3/1 | Saint Louis | 2:00PM (ESPNU)

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Re: 3/1 | Saint Louis | 2:00PM (ESPNU)

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

Whoever took Hurley’s place had to prove they can keep this program standards. First year Cox gets a pass. If we don’t make the tournament this year that’s a failure.

The scary thing is we have no one to replace Cyril. Imagine Harris playing 20-25 minutes today? Then Fatts is gone... This was the year we had a chance to make a real run in my opinion. How will we respond?
6 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

56 points in the paint...that's gotta be some kind of record?
0 x
ElmCityRhody
Sly Williams

Unread post by ElmCityRhody »

Season on the line and we give that effort

Someone needs to bench JH

I have had it with him personally

Oh, I’m sorry - am I not allowed to bash him ?

As for the game

How could you come out flat for the game
Of the year

This is emBARONsing

Horrible
Horrible
Horrible
0 x
Dino611
Tom Garrick

Unread post by Dino611 »

I’ve completely lost hope on Jermaine starting, thought he could do something today vs Bell but nope, Toppin time!
1 x
ElmCityRhody
Sly Williams

Rhodymob05 wrote: 4 years ago Students sucked , the game results sucked, the band was embarrassing. Dayton still matters. Go rams

No school spirit whatsoever
4 x
rhodyfan3000
Tom Garrick

Unread post by rhodyfan3000 »

I guess no one ever taught CL in four years to kick the ball out when you have three or even two taller defenders between you and the basket. That's a shame.
2 x
RamStock
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RamStock »

ElmCityRhody wrote: 4 years ago Season on the line and we give that effort

Someone needs to bench JH

I have had it with him personally

Oh, I’m sorry - am I not allowed to bash him ?

As for the game

How could you come out flat for the game
Of the year

This is emBARONsing

Horrible
Horrible
Horrible
I agree on Harris. I tried to defend him all year. I give up. It hurts because he was an 80+ ranked player who we were so psyched to get. I don’t like flat bashing him as an individual, but either he has an injury that he is hiding or playing through. He is a bench player with 12-14 minutes a game at most
2 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

steveystuds06 wrote: 4 years ago How will we respond?
I'm going to guess, with an empty student section on Weds? Sell those seats.
Is there a separate optional charge for students on their annual bill to get in?
If not, slap one on, then we'll at least have an idea of interest and can sell the remainder.
Just not a good look to have the place full...except for the student section.
4 x
URI'21
Kenny Green

Unread post by URI'21 »

My friend works for the RC and at half time they had her go into the dining halls to give out sunglasses and beg students to come to the game. Nobody did
1 x
ElmCityRhody
Sly Williams

NYGFan_Section208 wrote: 4 years ago
Is there a separate optional charge for students on their annual bill to get in?
If not, slap one on, then we'll at least have an idea of interest and can sell the remainder.

How empty was the student section ?

I was so pissed off all
Game I wasn’t
Focusing on that
1 x
URI'21
Kenny Green

Unread post by URI'21 »

What are you talking about? The student section will be insane on Wednesday night. Soon to be #3 Dayton is more interesting than SL
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

ElmCityRhody wrote: 4 years ago

I was so pissed off all
Game I wasn’t
Focusing on that
Slightly better than last game, but not by a lot. Interesting to see the previous post about sunglasses and dining halls at halftime, because it did seem like there were quite a few more there in the 2nd half...not full, or even a decent showing, but better than at tip off. Whoever that was that was sent out at halftime should definitely get a raise.
1 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

URI'21 wrote: 4 years ago
What are you talking about? The student section will be insane on Wednesday night. Soon to be #3 Dayton is more interesting than SL
I disagree. I think the only reason it will be fuller is that they'll sell a bunch of those seats to people that care.
1 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

Dino611 wrote: 4 years ago I’ve completely lost hope on Jermaine starting, thought he could do something today vs Bell but nope, Toppin time!
Hurley didn’t play guys that couldn’t produce. Our coach continues to start one. I said this like 3 games ago. Harris should NOT be playing. I don’t buy that a mix of Walker,Long, and Toppin can’t play 9-10 minutes more. If we need to put him in due to foul trouble or injuries fine. He’s not ready!!!
2 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
RamStock
Cuttino Mobley

Why would the student section be insane?? They have been awful lately. This game is just a run of the mill team playing a top 5 team who no longer gets the value of an NCAA tourney bid with a win. Also why would people be into this with the way they have played
1 x
RamStock
Cuttino Mobley

ElmCityRhody wrote: 4 years ago

I was so pissed off all
Game I wasn’t
Focusing on that
The student section sucked!!
2 x
ElmCityRhody
Sly Williams

I feel sorry for EZ who pours his heart and soul and for what ?.. no students
5 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

I have a lot to say:

1) how in the fuck do you “scout” a team and find out they suck at free throws and have the worst feee throw shooter in the country and only put him on the line twice?

2) who coaches our bigs? Have we had one since ARD left? I have never seen a team who’s forwards are so committed to putting the ball on the floor in the low post. My 8th grade rec league coach was an accountant and knew enough to tell us that.

Why don’t our bigs - or anyone - go at the rim? Every god damn time we go for layups we go soft and to the side of the backboard.

There’s a reason we’re one of the worst teams IN THE COUNTRY at finishing around the rim.

3) Cox’s inability or desire to call a TO while a team is scorching us on a run - until we finally make a bucket to break their momentum. He did that this game, let Ford set his offense up, and sparked the 7-0 run that got it back to 12 and ended the game for us.

4) Fatts has clearly eaten his own dog food about his production. Once he was named to the Naismith list he decided he was good and didn’t need to play any more. Those 17 points were a misdirection - including a meaningless 3 in garbage time. He was the reason we were winning and is now the reason we’re not. Like an inverse Pipkins.

5) Not sure why Harris has the sacred cow status on this board but I would love to watch the game with one of you so you can educate me on what I must be missing. Dude may not even be an A10 player. Ignore the rating. The fact that he couldn’t even find the floor in the final 15 minutes when all Cox had to do was direct him to foul the WORST free throw shooter in the country should say enough.

I wish I could say I was surprised - but I’ve been a URI fan long enough to just be used to it by now. Like when an obese person gets the stomach staple surgery and feels better (Hurley), but then they turn into a fat piece of shit again and remember that this is where they truly belong.

Disappointing is an understatement. Maybe our sorry sack piece of shit student fans saw this coming. I wish I did. As an apparent masochist and in an abusive relationship with this team - I’ll be there Wednesday to watch my second funeral in a week. Pathetic.
9 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
rhodyfan3000
Tom Garrick

If URI beats Dayton in 76 hours from now, I'll come back on here and eat crow. But, honestly, without Dayton playing down to the level of their competition, how is that going to happen?
0 x
URI'21
Kenny Green

Unread post by URI'21 »

RamStock wrote: 4 years ago

Why would the student section be insane?? They have been awful lately. This game is just a run of the mill team playing a top 5 team who no longer gets the value of an NCAA tourney bid with a win. Also why would people be into this with the way they have played
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. It's a night game vs a top 5 team. Stop being emotional and use your brain.
1 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Call me a troll, idiot, nit wit, block me, whatever. You all know I’ve been right for weeks yet refuse to admit it.

Tough to play with seven Division 1 caliber players eligible.

Started slow in both half’s and couldn’t recover. Made our runs when a certain someone finally came off the floor.

Jermaine Harris shot the ball four times and DID NOT HIT THE RIM ONCE.

I repeat, he did not hit the rim once on any shot. Do you realize how pathetic that is? Gave up multiple baskets To start the game, had his patented moving screen offensive foul.

Cannot keep getting out to slow starts with him. Unfortunately it’s too late now, zero chance for a bid.

Start Toppin, play Harris 4-6 minutes. He’s useless.
Last edited by Rhody15 4 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
4 x
Go Rhody
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

Sure, I’ll buy that this loss was on the coach (he said as much), as much as the team, but that fact that the team has already exceeded all but 8-10 predictions from the prediction thread, and we are ready to sell the man and the team up the river, is truly pathetic.

There is a shit ton of teams that would kill to have a 2nd year head coach produce a 20 win season. We are still top 3 in the conference with a fighting chance still. A chance at 21, 22, 23, 24 or 25 wins.

It’s so easy for us as fans to get beside ourselves in the face of adversity. We had yet another off night, but I didn’t see any quit, we just got beat. Fatts didn’t play well offensively but produced 8 steals. A banged up Cyril produced a double-double.

I’m not proud of the result, at all. I’m not proud of Cox and staff, nor the players, today. But if you watch enough college basketball, one game is not always analogous to the next. That’s why they play the game.

Case in point, I’m watching Wichita St get destroyed by SMU right now. I am not comparing us in any way to either team, but it’s safe to say, if these two teams played again tomorrow, the result would be different.

Buckle up, REAL FANS. Call me what you want, but I refuse to quit on these guys. I hope you all do the same once you stop feeling sorry for yourselves. (Myself included)

It’s still, GO RHODY!!!
10 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

The fact we only sent French to line twice is embarrassing. Let him bully us and didn’t even try and make him beat us shooting.
2 x
Go Rhody
RamStock
Cuttino Mobley

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. It's a night game vs a top 5 team. Stop being emotional and use your brain.
Sure! The games before this were as or more important than that one. Were the students resting up for Wednesday’s big game?? This isn’t the NBA where a team is out of the playoffs and the Lakers come to town so everyone wants to see that team. Do they pick and choose what games they like to attend. Bottom line the students sucked the last two games. How could anyone say anything different
3 x
rhodyfan3000
Tom Garrick

Well, I think you are a great fan, DC. I'm not going to argue with you.

But one thing is for certain, at least we don't have to hear anymore rumors for the time being about how Boston College or any other team is looking to steal Cox away.

I still think he should get a raise for his production prior to the Dayton game. But at least there is that one silver lining, listed above.
2 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

rhodyfan3000 wrote: 4 years ago
But one thing is for certain, at least we don't have to hear anymore rumors for the time being about how Boston College or any other team is looking to steal Cox away.
Is that 'good'? The timeout thing boggles my mind...as BlueMan said, multiple times this year, the other team goes on a run and scorches us, we finally get a basket...and then call a timeout. What the .... is that all about?

This team seems to get great community support (7,004 today) but maybe the students are smarter than we all think...and just knew...
3 x
DeanDome88
Tom Garrick

Unread post by DeanDome88 »

Rhody15 wrote: 4 years ago Call me a troll, idiot, nit wit, block me, whatever. You all know I’ve been right for weeks yet refuse to admit it.

Started slow in both half’s and couldn’t recover. Made our runs when a certain someone finally came off the floor.

I repeat, he did not hit the rim once on any shot. Do you realize how pathetic that is? Gave up multiple baskets To start the, had his patented moving screen offensive foul.

Cannot keep getting out to slow starts with him. Unfortunately it’s too late now, zero chance for a bid.

Toppin and Long did not block out anybody all game. You wanted more of that?
0 x
mstyles22
Kenny Green

Unread post by mstyles22 »

Rhody15 wrote: 4 years ago The fact we only sent French to line twice is embarrassing. Let him bully us and didn’t even try and make him beat us shooting.
Broken record time:

This team seems to think it’s good enough to play THEIR game versus plan and prepare for their opponent or worse yet, make adjustments.

In the Davidson game, Rhody’s plan was to defend the 3 and Davidson lobbed us to death inside (and also still managed open 3’s).

Today, the plan seemed to be “clog the driving lanes” and it worked well. What didn’t work was rotating down and limiting 2nd and 3rd chance points. Or like you said, putting their sub 70% FT shooters including a guy who would be better off punting it up there at the line.
1 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

DeanDome88 wrote: 4 years ago
Rhody15 wrote: 4 years ago Call me a troll, idiot, nit wit, block me, whatever. You all know I’ve been right for weeks yet refuse to admit it.

I repeat, he did not hit the rim once on any shot. Do you realize how pathetic that is? Gave up multiple baskets To start the, had his patented moving screen offensive foul.

Toppin and Long did not block out anybody all game. You wanted more of that?

You wanted more literal air balls, giving up easy buckets, and fouls 25 feet from the hoop?
0 x
Go Rhody
mstyles22
Kenny Green

Unread post by mstyles22 »

One more gripe and I’ll go...

This just feels too much like the 2007-2010 or 2015 years to not feel miserable. Of all of the “bubble teams”Rhody had in those years, this one had the most favorable profile. A chance to earn an at-large by just simply winning games they were favored in was there.

Now it’s not.

And the only thing that would feel worse would be beating Dayton on Wednesday and then losing to UMass.
5 x
RI_Bred
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RI_Bred »

The little girl that sang the national anthem was great. Highlight of the game. Before it even started.
6 x
Mobley was fouled.
Rhodyhooopz
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Rhodyhooopz »

Ok finally home from game not anything positive came out fo that. I don’t get the hero worship on the post game for Cyril. He was 3-10 again today and absolutely was manhandled all day down low. 8 up’s are tonight to catch the ball and put it up without dribbling down low.

Also, today showed me something I have thought all year. By letting Fatts do what he wants this team has minimalized one of the all time greats, Jeff, by putting him on the wing. He was one of the guys who kept putting us back in the game and then Fatts hero ball and Cyril dribbling took us out of it. Sad sad day

As for the students THEY SUCK THEY BLOW. STAY HOME WEDNESDAY. If I were I. Charge of tickets I would close off student sections and leave them empty. F... Them
9 x
"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special" - Jim Valvano
RI_Bred
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RI_Bred »

Rhodyhooopz wrote: 4 years ago Ok finally home from game not anything positive came out fo that. I don’t get the hero worship on the post game for Cyril. He was 3-10 again today and absolutely was manhandled all day down low. 8 up’s are tonight to catch the ball and put it up without dribbling down low.

Also, today showed me something I have thought all year. By letting Fatts do what he wants this team has minimalized one of the all time greats, Jeff, by putting him on the wing. He was one of the guys who kept putting us back in the game and then Fatts hero ball and Cyril dribbling took us out of it. Sad sad day

As for the students THEY SUCK THEY BLOW. STAY HOME WEDNESDAY. If I were I. Charge of tickets I would close off student sections and leave them empty. F... Them
I would give this post ten likes if I could. Fatts is not getting the fouls called like he was first half of the season, yet continues to make playground drives without a dish. What's that definition of insanity again?
1 x
Mobley was fouled.
DeanDome88
Tom Garrick

Today's game was very frustrating to watch. Once it became evident that they were going to allow physical play in the paint it was obvious that we were screwed. St. Louis double teamed so many times at the right moment to blow up our offensive sets and also double teamed every time (until it became a triple team) down low and we had no adjustment to make them pay.
3 x
DeanDome88
Tom Garrick

Rhody15 wrote: 4 years ago The fact we only sent French to line twice is embarrassing. Let him bully us and didn’t even try and make him beat us shooting.
The refs should be ashamed that he did not foul out. Did they think they were officiating a rugby match?
1 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

There were about 300 students there. The people sitting in 301 and 314 were not students. Some of them in the 200s were not students. No t-shirt? No cheese steak? No thanks.
1 x
Taylor Swift
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Taylor Swift »

KillSteenKill wrote: 4 years ago I would still be proud of a good NIT run. Jeff and Cyril deserve it
That is an absolutely ridiculous statement
1 x
cRAM4finals
Jeff Kent

Unread post by cRAM4finals »

A few things were puzzling (or telling) today...1). How we convince our bigs that putting the ball on the floor makes sense almost anywhere on the floor unless you’re backing someone down in the post. Odds are not higher that it will improve your position on the floor Verses the chance of turning it over or giving the defense time to react. This included the multiple missed or blocked shots within a foot of the rim, the Cyril crossover down the lane turnover and the Toppin top of the key turnover shortly after we cut it to 4. 2) what does it say about our bigs (And coach) when in the face of being physically overpowered in the paint Antwan and JH were watching from the bench most of the seconds half. If you were going to put them on the bench anyway, give them a reason to be there. We should have been fouling with those two guys every pass that touched paint starting from the 16 minute mark in the 2nd half. SL foul shooting could not have been anywhere near the efficiency that they had with paint touches for twos. 3) our screen sets have been very weak lately. The screen handoffs are well scouted too. Surprised we didn’t expand our sets a bit more to keep SL from collapsing so effectively. Could have used high low a bit if will pulled the defense out a bit.
3 x
cRAM4finals
Jeff Kent

Unread post by cRAM4finals »

Speaking of screens, SL and especially French set only about 50% of their screens legally. Elbows, shoulders, and movement during screens were obvious and never called. French should have fouled out at the 11 minute mark of the 2nd half
1 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

So, left the arena and went to Trio for a bite. Not a chance in hell I'm going back and reading about the shit show I just saw. Not the team I thought they were. They looked defeated before they took the court. Maybe it was cause students didn't show up and don't give a fuck about this team? I don't know. This season is a freakin mess now.
4 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

I guess I am the only one who thinks all of the goofing off during pregame affects how we play in the first few minutes of games. Focus needs to start when you walk into the Ryan Center, not during the player introductions. 11-0 and 17-0 starts aren't a coincidence.
1 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

That really sucked. Rhody had been an undefeated 10-0 at the Ryan Center games I had attended this year. That is no more.

Got totally schooled by St Louis. They controlled both ends of the court. Their defense gave us problems and their offense scored at will in the paint. We could do nothing to stop them. They also absolutely dominated the boards.

Given all that was on the line, this was a bitter disappointment. URI has played very poorly in the last five games now. It appears that we are witnessing another late season fade that we have all seen many other times in the last two decades. Barring an improbable upset win over Dayton or A-10 Tournament title, Rhody is most likely headed to the NIT. I have no appetite for that given how close we were and I doubt the players will be much excited for it. The ticket office is going to be hard pressed trying to sell tickets.

For those still interested in seeing URI after Brooklyn, I would suggest you reserve Tuesday 03/17 and Wednesday 03/18 for the probable NIT home game.

So much promise now gone.
Last edited by RF1 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
1 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

There’s a reason why Cyril’s percentage is the lowest it’s ever been.

He catches the ball near the 3 pt line 80% of the line and dribbles into nowhere.
2 x
Go Rhody
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

DC_Rams wrote: 4 years ago There is a shit ton of teams that would kill to have a 2nd year head coach produce a 20 win season. We are still top 3 in the conference with a fighting chance still. A chance at 21, 22, 23, 24 or 25 wins.
Gonna have to go ahead and call bullshit on this one. I get that the spin machine has to run 24/7 for you, but its a 2nd year head coach who inherited a team coming off back to back tourney appearances and three of the best players in the conference, and its looking like we could miss the tournament again. I don't think many teams would kill to have that scenario at all. I'm not saying the guy needs to get canned or anything, but Cox has underachieved so far and I don't think that's really even debatable at this point anymore.
Case in point, I’m watching Wichita St get destroyed by SMU right now. I am not comparing us in any way to either team, but it’s safe to say, if these two teams played again tomorrow, the result would be different.
And then what happened?
5 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

Dont foul the worst free throw shooting team ever.

Clean looks.

Why didn't stop the press after getting it to 4 is also mind boggling.

I just hope we can show some life before the year is over.

We are at the point where we just need to figure out how to win a game.

Might also turn out that Sheppard and Tate being gone was the biggest miss for this team.

Not surprised we didnt make it without them. Surprised that we were in the driver seat and just fell off completely. It's never okay for that to happen. We were able to play well for stretches. Why did it take so long? So inconsistent.
1 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

RF1 wrote: 4 years ago That really sucked. Rhody had been an undefeated 10-0 at the Ryan Center games I had attended this year. That is no more.

Got totally schooled by St Louis. They controlled both ends of the court. Their defense gave us problems and their offense scored at will in the paint. We could do nothing to stop them. They also absolutely dominated the boards.

Given all that was on the line, this was a bitter disappointment. URI has played very poorly in the last five games now. It appears that we are witnessing another late season fade that we have all seen many other times in the last two decades. Barring an improbable upset win over Dayton or A-10 Tournament title, Rhody is most likely headed to the NIT. I have no appetite for that given how close we were and I doubt the players will be much excited for it. The ticket office is going to be hard pressed trying to sell tickets.

For those still interested in seeing URI after Brooklyn, I would suggest you reserve Tuesday 03/17 and Wednesday 03/18 for the probable NIT home game.

Are we guaranteed a home game?
0 x
RI_Bred
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RI_Bred »

RF1 wrote: 4 years ago That really sucked. Rhody had been an undefeated 10-0 at the Ryan Center games I had attended this year. That is no more.

Are we guaranteed a home game?
Not yet!
0 x
Mobley was fouled.
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

adam914 wrote: 4 years ago
DC_Rams wrote: 4 years ago There is a shit ton of teams that would kill to have a 2nd year head coach produce a 20 win season. We are still top 3 in the conference with a fighting chance still. A chance at 21, 22, 23, 24 or 25 wins.
Gonna have to go ahead and call bullshit on this one. I get that the spin machine has to run 24/7 for you, but its a 2nd year head coach who inherited a team coming off back to back tourney appearances and three of the best players in the conference, and its looking like we could miss the tournament again. I don't think many teams would kill to have that scenario at all. I'm not saying the guy needs to get canned or anything, but Cox has underachieved so far and I don't think that's really even debatable at this point anymore.
And then what happened?
I have to call bullshit as well. He didn’t inherit the same team. He lost 5-6 of those tournament guys. Right? Therefore, it’s not the same team, right? The only one is Jeff. I’d take any of the other 5-6 over what we currently have. And that’s no slight, that’s just being real.

20 wins is underachieving, when hardly ANYONE expected it?! Really?!

I’ll wait.

However, I’ll eat the crow for the Wichita St game. That turnaround was impressive.
3 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

DC_Rams wrote: 4 years ago
adam914 wrote: 4 years ago
And then what happened?
I have to call bullshit as well. He didn’t inherit the same team. He lost 5-6 of those tournament guys. Right? Therefore, it’s not the same team, right? The only one is Jeff. I’d take any of the other 5-6 over what we currently have. And that’s no slight, that’s just being real.

20 wins is underachieving, when hardly ANYONE expected it?! Really?!

I’ll wait.

However, I’ll eat the crow for the Wichita St game. That turnaround was impressive.
Poor choice of words on my part I guess, but by "team" I clearly meant he inherited a program coming off back to back tourney appearances, not the same players. And what do you mean he lost 5 of 6 tournament guys and the only one is Jeff? Cyril played on both of those tournament teams and Fatts played on one. Those are the three of the best players in conference I am referring to.
1 x
URI'21
Kenny Green

Unread post by URI'21 »

Sure! The games before this were as or more important than that one. Were the students resting up for Wednesday’s big game?? This isn’t the NBA where a team is out of the playoffs and the Lakers come to town so everyone wants to see that team. Do they pick and choose what games they like to attend. Bottom line the students sucked the last two games. How could anyone say anything different
You just completely changed the premise of our discussion. I'm not saying that the students haven't sucked the last two games. I'm saying that a home game vs a top 3 team is going to get people to go. That's not even a hot take, obviously the student section is going to be PACKED on Wednesday. For the VCU game students were turned away. Think about what it's gonna be like for #3 Dayton.
1 x