Cyril Langevine

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
ramster
Frank Keaney

Re: Cyril Langevine

Unread post by ramster »

Billyboy78 wrote: 4 years ago
eli#10 wrote: 4 years ago Still gotta cut down on turnovers and pass out of the double teams that he will probably face all season. He had 5 turnovers vs Maryland and was 2 for 7 on free throws which is probably the equivalent of 7 turnovers. He is clearly an awesome rebounder but has to learn to occasionally pass the ball out from a double team and when he gets an offensive rebound to also pass it out when he is not in position to go right up with a good shot.
Passing it out to an open man is a great option unless you're a team that can't shoot the ball.
Majority of Langevine’s shots come from missed shots by his teammates. And some of his shots come from misses of his own shots that he follows up on.
He does not get many passes down low from guards and neither does Harris.
Langevine is ferocious on the boards and especially strong on the offensive glass. He is a rebounder along the lines of a Dennis Rodman. He gets great position, he is strong and relentless. He wants to get every possible rebound he can. When he gets the rebound he tries to go back up with it - can’t blame him. The way he rebounds his own shots there is a high likelihood that eventually he will score the basketball, whether that’s on the 2nd, 3rd or even 4th attempt - he is a relentless fighter as LIU and Maryland have both experienced from the Nations Leading Rebounder to date.
He is a strong candidate for 1st Team A10 and could push for A10 Player of the Year.
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

He definitely is a 1st team A10, but POY could depend on how the team does.

Need to finish at or near the top in the regular season.
0 x
Rhodyram
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Rhodyram »

ramster wrote: 4 years ago
eli#10 wrote: 4 years ago Still gotta cut down on turnovers and pass out of the double teams that he will probably face all season. He had 5 turnovers vs Maryland and was 2 for 7 on free throws which is probably the equivalent of 7 turnovers. He is clearly an awesome rebounder but has to learn to occasionally pass the ball out from a double team and when he gets an offensive rebound to also pass it out when he is not in position to go right up with a good shot.
Passing it out to an open man is a great option unless you're a team that can't shoot the ball.
Majority of Langevine’s shots come from missed shots by his teammates. And some of his shots come from misses of his own shots that he follows up on.
Langevine is ferocious on the boards and especially strong on the offensive glass. He is a rebounder along the lines of a Dennis Rodman. He gets great position, he is strong and relentless. He wants to get every possible rebound he can. When he gets the rebound he tries to go back up with it - can’t blame him. The way he rebounds his own shots there is a high likelihood that eventually he will score the basketball, whether that’s on the 2nd, 3rd or even 4th attempt - he is a relentless fighter as LIU and Maryland have both experienced from the Nations Leading Rebounder to date.
He is a strong candidate for 1st Team A10 and could push for A10 Player of the Year.
This is exactly what his game is. When passed the ball on the block/down low, he is a limited player- especially when he lowers his head, making him even smaller around taller defenders.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Rhodyram wrote: 4 years ago

This is exactly what his game is. When passed the ball on the block/down low, he is a limited player- especially when he lowers his head, making him even smaller around taller defenders.
But I don’t see him or Harris get passed the ball very often. We are not a good passing team. Dowtin did wonders with Hassan Martin with Jeff’s passing game. Jess and Hass worked the pick and roll very nicely.
I think Langevine and Harris are capable of receiving good passes down low, but it’s a hunch.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

3 years stats for Langevine. Good improvement in all areas

He currently leads the Nation after 2 games with 16.0 Rebounds per game and 8.5 Offensive Rebounds per game

Playing Time Minutes per Game:
- 13.2 mpg - Freshman,
- 18.1 mpg - Sophomore
- 32.5 mpg - Junior

Personal Fouls per Game:
- 2.5 fpg - Freshman
- 2.9 fpg - Sophomore
- 3.0 fpg - Junior

Free Throw Percentage
- 49.1% - Freshman
- 50.6% - Sophomore
- 60.0% - Junior

Points per Game
- 3.2 ppg - Freshman
- 6.1 ppg - Sophomore
- 14.7 ppg - Junior

Rebounds per Game
- 4.5 rpg - Freshman
- 5.8 rpg - Sophomore
- 9.9 rpg - Junior

Offensive Rebounds per Game
- 1.9 rpg - Freshman
- 2.4 rpg - Sophomore
- 3.4 rpg - Junior
0 x
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

I love Cyril. His rebounding effort vs Maryland was awesome. His overall rebounding #s are inflated because of his poor shooting % around the rim. In the first two games he is 9-25 (36%). Last year he shot 57%. That is 5 extra misses (10 points). I think he will slow it down and get near last year’s %. He has 8 turnovers. He is 4-11 (36%) from the line. Last year he avg 4.0 TOs/game and shot 60% from the line. I am confident he can get back to last year’s #s even though the competition is better.
0 x
“We will be good when we are good.”
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

But I don’t see him or Harris get passed the ball very often. We are not a good passing team. Dowtin did wonders with Hassan Martin with Jeff’s passing game. Jess and Hass worked the pick and roll very nicely.
I think Langevine and Harris are capable of receiving good passes down low, but it’s a hunch.
This is definitely true, and even though we are talking about Cyril here I will say Harris in particular is straight up ignored on offense. I notice all the time that he will flash to an area where the ball should meet him - sometime as part of what looks like designed action, sometimes apparently on his own because he sees the space open - and whoever has the ball doesn’t even look in his direction. I get frustrated watching it, so I’m sure he gets frustrated also.
2 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

TruePoint wrote: 4 years ago

This is definitely true, and even though we are talking about Cyril here I will say Harris in particular is straight up ignored on offense. I notice all the time that he will flash to an area where the ball should meet him - sometime as part of what looks like designed action, sometimes apparently on his own because he sees the space open - and whoever has the ball doesn’t even look in his direction. I get frustrated watching it, so I’m sure he gets frustrated also.
Absolutely TP, absolutely. Harris gets maligned on this board to the point posted are talking about bringing him off the bench
Watch the action off the balk and you will often see Harris aggressively jockeying for position, and often gets open. Rarely does the pass go inside to Harris
Eventually you will see the frustration come out by a guy who then quits moving. In the Maryland game Fatts did throw a bad pass Harris’ way on the left side of the lane. Harris had some words with Fatts running down the floor following the turnover bad pass from Fatts.

We must become a better passing team and an unselfish team. Or it’s going to be a long season.
1 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Coaches should be instructing the guards to watch for Harris when he gets open.

Something's missing here.....
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Rhody83 wrote: 4 years ago I love Cyril. His rebounding effort vs Maryland was awesome. His overall rebounding #s are inflated because of his poor shooting % around the rim. In the first two games he is 9-25 (36%). Last year he shot 57%. That is 5 extra misses (10 points). I think he will slow it down and get near last year’s %. He has 8 turnovers. He is 4-11 (36%) from the line. Last year he avg 4.0 TOs/game and shot 60% from the line. I am confident he can get back to last year’s #s even though the competition is better.
I guess if he misses a shot, gets the rebound, misses again, gets the rebound again and scores all is good, his FG shooting % drops but his offensive and total rebounds go up. Bottom line it’s a successful trip down the court for the team. It’s where statistics can not tell the whole story.

All I know is I would trade Cyril Langevine for any big man in the A10. He is an extremely hard worker, consistently improving his overall game every year, gives 100% all the time and he is a team player, a winner.
0 x
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

Rhody83 wrote: 4 years ago I love Cyril. His rebounding effort vs Maryland was awesome. His overall rebounding #s are inflated because of his poor shooting % around the rim. In the first two games he is 9-25 (36%). Last year he shot 57%. That is 5 extra misses (10 points). I think he will slow it down and get near last year’s %. He has 8 turnovers. He is 4-11 (36%) from the line. Last year he avg 4.0 TOs/game and shot 60% from the line. I am confident he can get back to last year’s #s even though the competition is better.
I guess if he misses a shot, gets the rebound, misses again, gets the rebound again and scores all is good, his FG shooting % drops but his offensive and total rebounds go up. Bottom line it’s a successful trip down the court for the team. It’s where statistics can not tell the whole story.

All I know is I would trade Cyril Langevine for any big man in the A10. He is an extremely hard worker, consistently improving his overall game every year, gives 100% all the time and he is a team player, a winner.
Edit to my initial post: Cyril avg 3.0 turnovers last year. He had 5 turnovers vs Maryland.

I reviewed the play-by-play from the Maryland game. 13 possessions ended with a Cyril FGA, FTA or turnover. URI had 6 points from those 13 possessions. Neither of his two made FG came off an offensive rebound. So that is 0.46 points/possession. Jeff also hit a 3 on another possession Cyril got an offensive rebound. If you include that, you get 9 points in 14 possessions (0.64). I believe the team goal is close to 1 point/possession.
0 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

The good news is of all our potential concerns the question of “can we rely on Cyril and Jeff” is probably way down on the list, and imo they both have not played up to standard in either Game 1 or 2. That will improve.

That said, Cyril still has to get way more efficient and get his points off dunks, put backs and foul shots. As the numbers indicate I don’t think over usage or over reliance on cyril will get us to our ceiling. Jeff, Tyrese and Fatts are now the key to the season. We will ebb and flow based on their performance, efficiency, etc. Ball has to be in their hands a lot.
0 x
Running Ram
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Running Ram »

This seems to be the case for Rhody going back many years. I'm going to say something controversial now, the last time we featured any kind of post player as a legit offensive option was in the Baron 1.0 era. Not withstanding the random game here or there where we may have tried to feature hass or cyril with little success, there has been no consistency in this area of our offense and has often looked out of sync during game play with high turn over totals. It seems to me TO totals remain high because post play doesn't happen often enough, our post players don't make quick decisions, get swamped by double and triple teams while the rest of the offense stands around waiting for a forced shot or a turn over. It's clear post play is an afterthought for Rhody. If I'm a highly recruited PF or C I'm not coming anywhere near this team.
1 x
Go Rhody!!!
Birthplace of 'Fastbreak Basketball'
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

Running Ram wrote: 4 years ago

This seems to be the case for Rhody going back many years. I'm going to say something controversial now, the last time we featured any kind of post player as a legit offensive option was in the Baron 1.0 era. Not withstanding the random game here or there where we may have tried to feature hass or cyril with little success, there has been no consistency in this area of our offense and has often looked out of sync during game play with high turn over totals. It seems to me TO totals remain high because post play doesn't happen often enough, our post players don't make quick decisions, get swamped by double and triple teams while the rest of the offense stands around waiting for a forced shot or a turn over. It's clear post play is an afterthought for Rhody. If I'm a highly recruited PF or C I'm not coming anywhere near this team.
.......exactly, when this lack of post play is mentioned, the response is often is things like ‘ the game is not played that way’....’we can’t get those few players to come to URI’......the game is positionless rotations of those that handle, pass, shoot, and defend’.....etc etc......so still not sure what we are trying to do on offense, we have senior leadership, blend of young and freshman all trying to meshed into a cohesive unit.......time will tell, game by game results that will be measured here at length....
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
JimSidd
Art Stephenson

Unread post by JimSidd »

Perhaps Cyril has patterned his game after Moses Malone’s, as he was the king of rebounding his own miss for a bucket. I swear he used to miss on purpose, knowing then where to retrieve his miss, so he could pad his offensive rebounding totals.
0 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

Running Ram wrote: 4 years ago This seems to be the case for Rhody going back many years. I'm going to say something controversial now, the last time we featured any kind of post player as a legit offensive option was in the Baron 1.0 era. Not withstanding the random game here or there where we may have tried to feature hass or cyril with little success, there has been no consistency in this area of our offense and has often looked out of sync during game play with high turn over totals. It seems to me TO totals remain high because post play doesn't happen often enough, our post players don't make quick decisions, get swamped by double and triple teams while the rest of the offense stands around waiting for a forced shot or a turn over. It's clear post play is an afterthought for Rhody. If I'm a highly recruited PF or C I'm not coming anywhere near this team.
If you are a highly recruited PF or C, the last thing most of them want is to play in the post. Everybody wants to be stretch 4 and prove they can shoot from the outside. College players in general have very little interest in playing in the post.
0 x
Rhode_Island_Red
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhode_Island_Red »

rambone 78 wrote: 4 years ago Coaches should be instructing the guards to watch for Harris when he gets open.

Something's missing here.....
Hmmm. If only we had a point guard who paid attention to who should get the ball in which positions, then actually could deliver.
0 x
Proudly supplying the Internet with online wisecracks, impertinent comments and loathing of all things mental hospital since 1996.
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

Santos Silver looks better than Cyril.
0 x
Tjrams91
Jeff Kent

Unread post by Tjrams91 »

Rhody83 wrote: 4 years ago Santos Silver looks better than Cyril.
He has better hands, and is more fluid around the basket.
0 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Cyril is quicker and stronger.
Santos Silva is a bit bigger and has better touch around the rim.
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Cyril will dominate guys that are his size or smaller , he just needs to not miss easy layups and hit his free throws

When Cyril plays a guy bigger than him then he struggles at times
0 x
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

Cyril gets in trouble when he makes bad decisions (like facing up and charging uncontrollably into a defender), but good decisions are made as well (back down to a spin on the baseline for the and-1). I didn't see Santos score often on a play, it was a lot of scrappy rebounds.
0 x
GO RAMS
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

Santos-Silva is avg 13.7 points & 12 rebounds. He is shooting 63% FG.
Against LSU he had 17 points & 11 rebounds. He was 8-13 FG.
0 x
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

Now that is a double double
1 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Was French selected pre season all league ???
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Santos-Silva has dominated Cyril before.

French is a load too.

This is where we need JH to step up...and Walker should help also.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

reef wrote: 4 years ago Was French selected pre season all league ???
Yes. 2nd team and on All Defensive Team. French is a Junior.

Preseason All-Conference First Team
Kellan Grady, Davidson
Jon Axel Gudmundsson, Davidson
Jacob Gilyard, Richmond
Cyril Langevine, Rhode Island
Marcus Evans, VCU
Obi Toppin, Dayton

Preseason All-Conference Second Team
Grant Golden, Richmond
Jeff Dowtin, Rhode Island
Hasahn French, Saint Louis
Kyle Lofton, St. Bonaventure
Justin Kier, George Mason
Jalen Crutcher, Dayton

All-Conference Third Team
Jordan Goodwin, Saint Louis
Osun Osunniyi, St. Bonaventure
Marcus Santos-Silva, VCU
De’Riante Jenkins, VCU
Sincere Carry, Duquesne
Fatts Russell, Rhode Island

Preseason All-Defensive Team
Cyril Langevine, Rhode Island
Jacob Gilyard, Richmond
Osun Osunniyi ,St. Bonaventure
Hasahn French, Saint Louis
Marcus Evans, VCU
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Thru 8 Games:
Langevine is averaging a double - double with the same numbers 10.5 ppg and 10.5 rpg
His assists are up to 1.6 per game

Playing Time Minutes per Game:
- 13.2 mpg - Freshman,
- 18.1 mpg - Sophomore
- 32.5 mpg - Junior
- 30.0 mpg - Senior

Personal Fouls per Game:
- 2.5 fpg - Freshman
- 2.9 fpg - Sophomore
- 3.0 fpg - Junior
- 2.9 fpg - Senior

Free Throw Percentage
- 49.1% - Freshman
- 50.6% - Sophomore
- 60.0% - Junior
- 54.2% - Senior

Points per Game
- 3.2 ppg - Freshman
- 6.1 ppg - Sophomore
- 14.7 ppg - Junior
- 10.5 ppg - Senior

Rebounds per Game
- 4.5 rpg - Freshman
- 5.8 rpg - Sophomore
- 9.9 rpg - Junior
- 10.5 rpg - Senior

Offensive Rebounds per Game
- 1.9 rpg - Freshman
- 2.4 rpg - Sophomore
- 3.4 rpg - Junior
- 3.8 rpg - Senior

Assists per Game
- 0.3 apg - Freshman
- 0.3 apg - Sophomore
- 0.9 apg - Junior
- 1.6 apg - Senior
0 x
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

The most overblown stat in college basketball the double double for a big man that plays 28+ minutes per game. Teams play two big and three guard lineups. Are you saying Cyril is playing better than last year? I think you have to compare his stats from first 8 games last year to this year. You also didn’t include FG%.
Thru 8 games both years:
Last year 15.6

FG%
This year 46%
Last year 55%

FT%
This year 54%
Last year 67%

Rebounds
This year 10.5
Last year 10.6

Turnovers
This year 28
Last year 30

Assists
This year 13
Last year 3
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

That Free Throw % is barf.
0 x
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

theblueram wrote: 4 years ago That Free Throw % is barf.
Especially when you consider he went 10-12 vs Alabama. He is 16-36 (44%) in the other 7 games.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

It’s just stats
Interpret them how you want to.
I put this together more than a year ago mainly because Langevine was getting a lot of criticism on our Board. I pulled the Stats back then to show the 1st two years and his JR Year comparison.

I’m just keeping them updated.
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

Rhody83 wrote: 4 years ago
Especially when you consider he went 10-12 vs Alabama. He is 16-36 (44%) in the other 7 games.
And I believe one of those was off the backboard.....and I don't think he called it.
2 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Cyril definitely was playing better last year at this time as opposed to this year as you can tell by the stats

Need him and JD to play up to their capabilities
2 x
phipsiGD'11
Art Stephenson

Unread post by phipsiGD'11 »

To be fair, look at the competition from last years OOC to this year's.
He didnt have great games against the lesser teams such as Manhattan to help the stats either.
2 x
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

The first 8 games last year included @ College of Charleston (L), Harvard, @ PC (L) & WVU @ Mohegan. They were 5-3 (same record) with a bad lose to Stony Brook as well.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

In URI's Big Rivalry Game with the Big East's PC Fryuzz Langevine exceeded his per game averages in many categories
31 Minutes played
16 Total Rebounds - Game High with next closest PC's Young with 9 followed by Mekai Long with 7
17 points
4 Offensive Rebounds
2 Assists
2 Steals
3 Blocks
7-12 FG for 58% FG%
Only 1 Personal Foul while playing a very physical game inside

Downside 3-7 FT, 4 TO's
2 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

You have to take the bad with the good.

With those numbers against PC, I'll take that every time...

yes the overall team FT shooting needs to improve however.

That's been an issue for as long as I can remember.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

For what it's worth:
Top 5 Rebounders in the A10:

1-Cyril Langevine URI - 11.1 rpg, FT (29-54) for 54%
2-Jordan Goodwin SLU - 11.0 rpg, (19-37) for 51%
3-Hasahn French SLU - 10.4 rpg, FT (18-51) for 35%
4-Marcus Santos-Silva VCU - 8.9 rpg, FT (27-45) for 60%
5-Chuba Ohams Fordham - 8.8 rpg, FT (13-32) for 41%
2 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

rambone 78 wrote: 4 years ago You have to take the bad with the good.

With those numbers against PC, I'll take that every time...

yes the overall team FT shooting needs to improve however.

That's been an issue for as long as I can remember.
......to late to bring in the Jimmy Baron free throw shooting guru, and have them start guruing?....
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

ramster wrote: 4 years ago In URI's Big Rivalry Game with the Big East's PC Fryuzz Langevine exceeded his per game averages in many categories
31 Minutes played
16 Total Rebounds - Game High with next closest PC's Young with 9 followed by Mekai Long with 7
17 points
4 Offensive Rebounds
2 Assists
2 Steals
3 Blocks
7-12 FG for 58% FG%
Only 1 Personal Foul while playing a very physical game inside

Downside 3-7 FT, 4 TO's
He only had two assists? I could have sworn it was more like 5 or 6.
0 x
Slava Ukraini!
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

For what it's worth:

Goodwin is a 2G! He has put up crazy rebounding numbers thus far.

In terms of the other guys it makes perfect sense, with their size if they had amazing perimeter/shooting skills they would all be 4-5 star recruits and not be playing in the A10.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

bigappleram wrote: 4 years ago

For what it's worth:

Goodwin is a 2G! He has put up crazy rebounding numbers thus far.

In terms of the other guys it makes perfect sense, with their size if they had amazing perimeter/shooting skills they would all be 4-5 star recruits and not be playing in the A10.
BAR,
Goodwin has been a beast on the boards the last 4 games especially
Here are his rebounds to date:
9-FGCU
9-Valparaiso
7-Eastern Washington
4-Seton Hall
8-High Point
13-Belmont
14-Boston College
19-Southern Illinois
16-Tulane

For past 4 games Goodwin has averaged 15.5 rebounds per game. Amazing for a 2 guard or for any player in any position
0 x
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

495 lbs for 3 reps.
1 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

495 lbs for 3 reps with what i guess is a 20-30 pound weighted vest on. Monster.
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

This kid is a certifiable beast and I am glad we have him going to be impossible to replace
0 x
JimSidd
Art Stephenson

Unread post by JimSidd »

reef wrote: 4 years ago This kid is a certifiable beast and I am glad we have him going to be impossible to replace
To me, the past two games have really brought this statement home. Cyril has such a high motor for an inside player. He attacks every rebound and consistently gets big rebounds in traffic. His hedge and recover has really improved in the past two years. He plays tough defense, most of the time without fouling. I’ve been so impressed with how he’s held his ground in the post this season when players lean on him and bang him. That forces them to take six to eight footers instead of two footers and layups, which sometimes lead to and ones. There’s no one else on the current roster that can hold up in the post like that. It’s huge for team defense because he doesn’t need help.
Appreciate his play this year because we likely won’t have a player like that next year, unless we luck into a grad transfer, which with that skill set is a long shot. No freshman big will be able to fill this void next year.
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

And a Langevine thread with an update 4 weeks ago
1 x
mstyles22
Kenny Green

Unread post by mstyles22 »

This is going to sound like a complaint, but I'll get around to the compliment...

Cyril doesn't have have the soft hands of an Andre Berry or the explosiveness of ability to finish like Hass. But the effort, intensity and leadership is why I love the dude. And he'll always be one of my favorite Rams.

Lots of basketball left for him at Rhody too before he goes an plays oversees (if he wants). Let's enjoy what I hope it a 3rd NCAA trip in 4 years for the big guy.
2 x
Iggy1979
Sly Williams

Unread post by Iggy1979 »

While I share the admiration for Cyril's hustle, leadership, rebounding and defense, his drop in offensive efficiency is a killer. His shooting percentage has dropped from 56.7 last year to 46.9 this year (horrible for a big man). He has no lift on his layups; he has not developed any low-post moves. His FT percentage went from 60 to 48.5 (horrible). Is he injured? Considered one of the top 5 players in the conference before the season he's a third-team all-conference player at best.
0 x
"Every season, college basketball has one or two teams that rise from dormancy to relevancy, squads that make long-awaited charges at the NCAA Tournament and become really fun storylines along the way."