KB Member Twitter handles?

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
Rhode_Island_Red
Carlton Owens

Re: KB Member Twitter handles?

Unread post by Rhode_Island_Red »

Five-foot-one Donaldson lives!
0 x
Proudly supplying the Internet with online wisecracks, impertinent comments and loathing of all things mental hospital since 1996.
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

Running Ram wrote: 4 years ago Jimmy D is obviously too old to consider marketing and so old he's in the 'I want it my way without regard and you don't know shit about shit' phase of life. Some people can't keep up, some people refuse to keep up and on the rare occasion some people become more refined and in tune as they grow old, even displaying humility on the occasion they are not keeping up. My parental units were pretty damn smart. By me, loved unconditionally, but neither landed in category #3. Jim is still kind of a d-bag for blocking instead of considering a healthy discourse but he definitely isn't touching down in category #3 either.
I literally have zero idea why or even when he blocked me. I didn’t even know he was on twitter! I have no recollection of ever interacting with him before. If he is blocking people over exchanges that didn’t even register for the other person, that is sensitive to a degree that borders on insanity.
0 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
Spook
Abdul Fox

Unread post by Spook »

I made a really benign but negative comment a year or so ago and he immediately blocked me.
1 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

Tiger is the only reason golf is growing the way it is. Tiger is the only reason people like me picked up a club because he showed you could DOMINATE that sport and show emotion while doing it.

He broke so many barriers in golf it's not even funny. Ricky, DJ, Rory - anyone that shows any remote fire on the course today took that from Tiger.

Donaldson's act is tired.
5 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 4 years ago If they ever had the normal broadcast plus one that was literally just Tiger, like not even paying attention to the guys in his group, the Tiger only broadcast would probably beat the normal broadcast even though you wouldn't miss anything Tiger did on the normal one
All Tiger All the Time...dig it!
1 x
LoveThoseRams
Tom Garrick

Unread post by LoveThoseRams »

@AtticusHolley And the purveyor of many random 💙🏀🐏💙🏀🐏
0 x
skclayramsfan
Abdul Fox

Unread post by skclayramsfan »

I just added a bunch of you and this is my first post on here in quite a few years (I have been lurking more lately). Hooray!

Claytonvelicer1
0 x