12/29 | Middle Tennessee | 4:30PM (No TV?)

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
RhodyRam86
Tom Garrick

Re: 12/29 | Middle Tennessee | 4:30PM (No TV?)

Unread post by RhodyRam86 »

FDshoes wrote: 4 years ago
Blue Man wrote: 4 years ago
Rhody15 wrote: 4 years ago I can safely say my Harris hate is no longer approaching my Akele hate.

No more further questions at this time.

;)
More than happy to eat my words on him. As I’m sure you are since we’re rooting for him and the team to be the best he can.

Not sure if Walkers appearance and obvious talent lit a fire under him but I love it. If we get this Harris the rest of the way we’ll be playing in late March.

I'm sure Walker is helping push him, BUT i think the biggest progression is that he isnt picking up 2 ticky tac fouls extremely early in games lately. This has allowed him to play with confidence and get into a rhythm instead of finding a seat on the sidelines for long periods of game play. The kid has good instincts and a great shooting touch. And on top of this also making good progress defensively.
it's only been two games since he picked up two fouls in the first 40 seconds of the PC game. certainly hope the trend continues.
0 x
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

Lol you guys always do this. It’s hilarious. We won and I loved it, but let’s really discuss post season about midway through the conference slate. Then we will see how we really care.

Go Rhody!!
0 x
RhodyRam86
Tom Garrick

didn't watch the game and only listed to a little. how did toppin and long only account for 3 total points in a game we won by nearly 30? if you assume Cyril as a starter and long off the bench, our bench only scored 13 points?

i'm not making a judgement since i don't know what happened. just seems curious.
0 x
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

RhodyRam86 wrote: 4 years ago didn't watch the game and only listed to a little. how did toppin and long only account for 3 total points in a game we won by nearly 30? if you assume Cyril as a starter and long off the bench, our bench only scored 13 points?

i'm not making a judgement since i don't know what happened. just seems curious.
Long isn’t an offensive player.
1 x
“We will be good when we are good.”
15 Year Lurker
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by 15 Year Lurker »

TruePoint wrote: 4 years ago Uhhh what? I am not a fan of all this discipline. I’ll just say it bluntly. Stop fucking around with suspending guys and benching guys. This isn’t the NBA, there aren’t 82 games and then half the teams make the playoffs. We don’t have time for this. If they didn’t hurt anyone then yell really loud at them and then let them play. Just hurting their teammates and the people who support the program by doing this middle school discipline stuff (not even HS, because I did a lot of idiotic stuff in HS and got yelled at a bunch but they wouldn’t have let me miss a game).
Agreed. Bring back Jerry D ASAP.
4 x
ElmCityRhody
Sly Williams

Unread post by ElmCityRhody »

Sorry to say I missed this game but from what I am reading here I am loving it !
1 x
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

15 Year Lurker wrote: 4 years ago
TruePoint wrote: 4 years ago Uhhh what? I am not a fan of all this discipline. I’ll just say it bluntly. Stop fucking around with suspending guys and benching guys. This isn’t the NBA, there aren’t 82 games and then half the teams make the playoffs. We don’t have time for this. If they didn’t hurt anyone then yell really loud at them and then let them play. Just hurting their teammates and the people who support the program by doing this middle school discipline stuff (not even HS, because I did a lot of idiotic stuff in HS and got yelled at a bunch but they wouldn’t have let me miss a game).
TP, love your posts but this is by far your worst take.

I’m not even going to delve into why, but it’s just dumb, imo.

And I want to see Tate back as bad as anyone....but if you don’t know what was done, it’s best you don’t even add sticks to the fire.
6 x
UCH21377
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by UCH21377 »

I like it that Cox appears to be "tough" on these kids. It's a big part of the job. You can't treat them like pros, like Ewing. They're kids and they have a lot to learn. Besides, we have no idea what is actually going on, so how can we judge what is correct or not?
6 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

DC_Rams wrote: 4 years ago

And I want to see Tate back as bad as anyone....but if you don’t know what was done, it’s best you don’t even add sticks to the fire.
You have to admit...the Tate thing is odd. Sits on the bench and gets in the huddle for home games, but doesn't make the trip for a roadie...
Call that "sticks" if you want, but it's definitely strange.

ETA: If someone knows what he did...and wants him back...this makes the whole thing even odder. Because that would seem to imply it 'wasn't that bad'...yet, he's not traveling...and no end in sight. Weird.

Let's get this party started: Should a suspended guy be on the banner? :shock:
Last edited by NYGFan_Section208 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
15 Year Lurker
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by 15 Year Lurker »

NYGFan_Section208 wrote: 4 years ago

You have to admit...the Tate thing is odd. Sits on the bench and gets in the huddle for home games, but doesn't make the trip for a roadie...

ETA: If someone knows what he did...and wants him back...this makes the whole thing even odder. Because that would seem to imply it 'wasn't that bad'...yet, he's not traveling...and no end in sight. Weird
I mean it’s definitely easier to show up to a home game vs traveling to tennessee when you can be working on other things. It’s only odd in messageboard land.
0 x
Section104
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Section104 »

Alright here are my thoughts from the 45 min drive from Nashville to Murfreesboro:
  • The arena was small, empty, and quiet - the 20-30 Rhode Island fans in attendance were the only ones that made any noise all night (understandably so)
  • Jermaine played great. He’s still a really slow jumper, but obviously that’s not going to change. 2 nice dunks, used his lengtg well on defense and got most of his points by sealing his defender and using his height for some easy baskets. He’s really starting to show what he’s capable of - if we get more efforts like this from him we’re going to be tough to beat
  • Dowtin played with an edge and seemed to have a swagger even in the warmups. He reminded me of Fatts with the energy be brought throughout the game and his shooting was on. If we ever get him and Fatts hot on the same night watch out
  • Fatts shot was off. I don’t think he made a jumper but did a great job finding others and disrupting on defense. I thought he was called for 2 fouls that should have been steals. Not his best offensive performance but impacted the game elsewhere and we didn’t need his offense tonight
  • Walker is a complete game changer. His presence brings out the best in others and his ability to hit jump shots gives us a lot of options with lineups. He also blocked a dunk on defense showing his athleticism and muscle. He makes this team so much better.
  • Tyrese was a beast in the first half. This team can score the call when he’s impacting the game like that. Nice shooting touch and strong takes to the hole.
  • Cyril had the two most athletic plays I’ve ever seen from him. 1: putback slam and 2. A block that he sent 5 rows deep. I did a double take on the slam expecting it to be a Toppin.
  • Great team defense closing out on a team that likes to shoot. Really made it difficult for them to get in a flow offensively. That said, they were probably the worst team we’ve played so far this year.
  • No Tate in attendance (Sheppard was there)
  • there’s no such thing as an easy road win, but we made it look easy tonight. We looked like an NCAA tourney team and feel like the Walker addition makes this team pretty special
Great win, sorry to those that couldn’t see it.

Go Rhody!
11 x
RI_Bred
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RI_Bred »

Section104 wrote: 4 years ago Alright here are my thoughts from the 45 min drive from Nashville to Murfreesboro:
  • The arena was small, empty, and quiet - the 20-30 Rhode Island fans in attendance were the only ones that made any noise all night (understandably so)
  • Jermaine played great. He’s still a really slow jumper, but obviously that’s not going to change. 2 nice dunks, used his lengtg well on defense and got most of his points by sealing his defender and using his height for some easy baskets. He’s really starting to show what he’s capable of - if we get more efforts like this from him we’re going to be tough to beat
  • Dowtin played with an edge and seemed to have a swagger even in the warmups. He reminded me of Fatts with the energy be brought throughout the game and his shooting was on. If we ever get him and Fatts hot on the same night watch out
  • Fatts shot was off. I don’t think he made a jumper but did a great job finding others and disrupting on defense. I thought he was called for 2 fouls that should have been steals. Not his best offensive performance but impacted the game elsewhere and we didn’t need his offense tonight
  • Walker is a complete game changer. His presence brings out the best in others and his ability to hit jump shots gives us a lot of options with lineups. He also blocked a dunk on defense showing his athleticism and muscle. He makes this team so much better.
  • Tyrese was a beast in the first half. This team can score the call when he’s impacting the game like that. Nice shooting touch and strong takes to the hole.
  • Cyril had the two most athletic plays I’ve ever seen from him. 1: putback slam and 2. A block that he sent 5 rows deep. I did a double take on the slam expecting it to be a Toppin.
  • Great team defense closing out on a team that likes to shoot. Really made it difficult for them to get in a flow offensively. That said, they were probably the worst team we’ve played so far this year.
  • No Tate in attendance (Sheppard was there)
  • there’s no such thing as an easy road win, but we made it look easy tonight. We looked like an NCAA tourney team and feel like the Walker addition makes this team pretty special
Great win, sorry to those that couldn’t see it.

Go Rhody!
Thanks for the feedback, glad you got to attend!
2 x
Mobley was fouled.
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

It appears Tate is suspended from all team activities to include travel. He’s permitted to sit on the bench at home because he’s still on the team. He doesn’t not practice or dress for games.
0 x
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

On the positive side, Sheppard was with the team in Tenn. Encouraged that he will play next year.
1 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

ETA: If someone knows what he did...and wants him back...this makes the whole thing even odder. Because that would seem to imply it 'wasn't that bad'...yet, he's not traveling...and no end in sight. Weird.

Never thought Tate should have been up there in the first place. He’s done little in his time here.
0 x
Go Rhody
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

Rhody15 wrote: 4 years ago

Never thought Tate should have been up there in the first place. He’s done little in his time here.

He still at this point has done more than Harris.
0 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

For the 2nd game in a row 21 assists on 33 baskets.
2 x
phipsiGD'11
Art Stephenson

Unread post by phipsiGD'11 »

Standing in the rain at the Giants game was bad, but makes me feel better that we won big and that I wouldn't have been able to watch this game anyway.
Will RhodySurf still be able to upload this game since it doesnt seem that it was anywhere
1 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

phipsiGD'11 wrote: 4 years ago Standing in the rain at the Giants game was bad, but makes me feel better that we won big and that I wouldn't have been able to watch this game anyway.
Will RhodySurf still be able to upload this game since it doesnt seem that it was anywhere
He should be able to create at least an animated version from the soundtrack, no?
2 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

My observations in the MTSU bowl arena.

Couldnt have been 1000 people there.

It was a rather relaxed environment.

Rhody came to play from the jump.

It was as if they knew they couldn't afford to lose because their NET ranking would plummet!

Harris played his best game I've seen from him. He was a force they could not reckon with. Still a little slow at times, but he knew his role in the gameplan and executed it very well. He has CONFIDENCE.

Walker is as good as we could have ever hoped. Could've played more. He is smooth out there. Shot doesnt hit the net! A really good shooter!

Martin was aggressive on offense like the last game. Was suspect handling the ball in transition, but he gave it his all and we reaped the benefits of it.

Long. Great energy. Just a freshman though. Not that comfortable offensively. Very comfortable on D. I'm still hoping Tate can take some of those minutes because he can do a lot more with them.

Toppin was active, had a nice drive at the end of the game for a score. Nice free throws. The way this game flowed it just didnt benefit him as much as others.

We got Dowtin deluxe today folks.

Cyril was basically Cyril. Horrible from the foul like though. Two great plays with the swat and the one handed put back dunk.

Fatts didn't really look for a shot until the second half. Most of that was because they ran a 3-2 half court press which took the ball out of his hands in the form of 10 assists.

Just what we would all want against a bad team!

GO RHODY
4 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

I don’t really want to get into this after a great performance on the road today. I’m glad sitting Cyril had no impact on the outcome of the game. At work if my best staff person screws something up, I don’t send them home from work or take them off my most important projects. We get into a room and talk about it and then we move on. Unless it’s so bad that we need to fire the person, the consequences for mistakes are social and not stuff that is going to hurt the company like taking them off important projects. I learned from my best coaches, bosses, teachers, etc. that being straight about your disappointment and then putting your arm around someone that made a mistake is the best thing for the person and the larger group. I think these suspensions are petty.

The Cyril thing is what it is, it is over and it didn’t cost them so even though I disagree I’m fine to never talk about it again. I’ve been saying the same about Tate for weeks and my opinion hasn’t changed: i don’t need to know what it is to think it was either bad enough that he should be gone or he should be back on the team. It’s not my fault I don’t know what he did, they’re welcome to tell me and clear it up, maybe it’ll change my mind. Otherwise I can’t imagine what could justify this specific suspension.

Also, Jerry D was a dummy and didn't know what he was doing. Cox is much too smart and competent to be handling the Tate situation this way.
0 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
Obadiah
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Obadiah »

Great game with the most heartening aspect being the performance of Jeff Dowtin. If Fatts and he can put it together in the same game, we will take the A-10. Also the 24 point contribution from the bench was a nice development and I believe the highest of any game this season. Apart from MT''s three point shooting, every major MT stat was below average and the 21 turnovers including 14 Ram steals was the highest of any of their D1 games. The Rams margin of nine on the glass was only bested by Murray State.
2 x
wpbrown8267
Art Stephenson

Unread post by wpbrown8267 »

I’d give Dana more credit than that. The VCU quarterfinal game comes to mind. He doesn’t play like that, we don’t upset them
3 x
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

TruePoint wrote: 4 years ago

I don’t really want to get into this after a great performance on the road today. I’m glad sitting Cyril had no impact on the outcome of the game. At work if my best staff person screws something up, I don’t send them home from work or take them off my most important projects. We get into a room and talk about it and then we move on. Unless it’s so bad that we need to fire the person, the consequences for mistakes are social and not stuff that is going to hurt the company like taking them off important projects. I learned from my best coaches, bosses, teachers, etc. that being straight about your disappointment and then putting your arm around someone that made a mistake is the best thing for the person and the larger group. I think these suspensions are petty.

The Cyril thing is what it is, it is over and it didn’t cost them so even though I disagree I’m fine to never talk about it again. I’ve been saying the same about Tate for weeks and my opinion hasn’t changed: i don’t need to know what it is to think it was either bad enough that he should be gone or he should be back on the team. It’s not my fault I don’t know what he did, they’re welcome to tell me and clear it up, maybe it’ll change my mind. Otherwise I can’t imagine what could justify this specific suspension.

Also, Jerry D was a dummy and didn't know what he was doing. Cox is much too smart and competent to be handling the Tate situation this way.
Normally, you are good at convincing me to see both sides. This time, no. Comparing what you do in the work place to what should be done to penalize a college athlete is not an equivalent imo.

Agree to disagree.
1 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

It is comparable in the sense that when you’re managing both individuals and a larger group, you have to keep the best interests of both in mind. The specific context is different but the larger concepts translate.

But I do agree to disagree. I said my piece on it and don’t need to belabor it.
1 x
RhodyRam86
Tom Garrick

Obadiah wrote: 4 years ago Great game with the most heartening aspect being the performance of Jeff Dowtin. If Fatts and he can put it together in the same game, we will take the A-10. Also the 24 point contribution from the bench was a nice development and I believe the highest of any game this season. Apart from MT''s three point shooting, every major MT stat was below average and the 21 turnovers including 14 Ram steals was the highest of any of their D1 games. The Rams margin of nine on the glass was only bested by Murray State.

Obadiah...they had 24 points off the bench, but not sure how you consider that a "nice development" considering 10 of those points were by Cyril who, while technically came off the bench, for all intents and purposes was a starter. And Long didn't score.

I'd look at it like Walker had 11 and Toppin 3 off the bench. To me the only thing noteworthy is that the bench couldn't score more in a game that had a 30 point spread for most of the 2nd half.
0 x
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

Most teams - college and professional have team rules. If a rule is broken by a player their are consequences which typically include a loss of playing time. This is not different than other teams. A consensus amongst coaches - rules and consequences are needed to keep the “team first” mentality and keep order/structure.
5 x
SandorClegane
Art Stephenson

Unread post by SandorClegane »

I also wanted to point out that this was the first blowout win we’ve had that I can remember. Love the energy from the tip (...that’s what she said).
4 x
“The greatest things in life are invisible to the eye”
- Mr. Rogers
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Rhody83 wrote: 4 years ago Most teams - college and professional have team rules. If a rule is broken by a player their are consequences which typically include a loss of playing time. This is not different than other teams. A consensus amongst coaches - rules and consequences are needed to keep the “team first” mentality and keep order/structure.
Of course you have to have rules and consequences. You’re misunderstanding my point if you think I’m saying there should be no rules or consequences. I’ve been on a lot of teams, and played for all different types of coaches. I’ve coached. It goes without saying that I didn’t play or coach at this level, but I understand enough about the dynamics at play to have an opinion. Not everyone has to agree with me.
0 x
rhodysurf
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodysurf »

phipsiGD'11 wrote: 4 years ago Standing in the rain at the Giants game was bad, but makes me feel better that we won big and that I wouldn't have been able to watch this game anyway.
Hahah I wish. No video means no replay sadly
0 x
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

3 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Rhody83 wrote: 4 years ago
Nice, that was fun.
1 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

I feel like that clip of Cyril’s dunk is the basketball equivalent of a snippet of embargoed video from North Korea or something. Like I feel like I was never supposed to see it but it somehow found a way to my eyeballs.
11 x
Taylor Swift
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Taylor Swift »

TruePoint wrote: 4 years ago I feel like that clip of Cyril’s dunk is the basketball equivalent of a snippet of embargoed video from North Korea or something. Like I feel like I was never supposed to see it but it somehow found a way to my eyeballs.
Someone crossed the border with a VHS hidden in their jacket pocket.
0 x
RhodyRams916
Tom Garrick

Unread post by RhodyRams916 »

PeterRamTime wrote: 4 years ago

He still at this point has done more than Harris.
Since Walker came Harris has been playing SOOO much better than before. It sucks we couldn't want the game today because I wanted to see what he was doing differently.
1 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Rhody83 wrote: 4 years ago

Just to let you know.

In real life it was actually in HD.
0 x
Obadiah
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Obadiah »

RhodyRam86 wrote: 4 years ago
Obadiah wrote: 4 years ago Great game with the most heartening aspect being the performance of Jeff Dowtin. If Fatts and he can put it together in the same game, we will take the A-10. Also the 24 point contribution from the bench was a nice development and I believe the highest of any game this season. Apart from MT''s three point shooting, every major MT stat was below average and the 21 turnovers including 14 Ram steals was the highest of any of their D1 games. The Rams margin of nine on the glass was only bested by Murray State.

Obadiah...they had 24 points off the bench, but not sure how you consider that a "nice development" considering 10 of those points were by Cyril who, while technically came off the bench, for all intents and purposes was a starter. And Long didn't score.

I'd look at it like Walker had 11 and Toppin 3 off the bench. To me the only thing noteworthy is that the bench couldn't score more in a game that had a 30 point spread for most of the 2nd half.
I don't look at it from the perspective of starter versus bench in the case of Cyril. I look at it in terms of number of players coming off the bench, how many minutes they get and how many points they score (a measure of talent). Cyril as a starter typically gets 32+ minutes of PT, he got 18 in the MT game. Yes, the bench scoring and the 57 minutes they accounted for were enhanced by Cyril, but not completely. Remember while we have added Walker, Tate and Hammond are not available. We have had many games were the bench contribution was weak: Nicholls 48 minutes, 9 points, N. Texas 40 minutes, 6 points, Maryland 48 minutes, 11 points, WVU 41 minutes, 12 points. Bench contribution is a measure of team depth. With Walker it's improved and if Tate gets back, it will help further.
0 x
luke
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by luke »

Sounded like they played a great game . wish I could have actually seen it. The announcers on the free audio were very impressed with Rhode Island.
They said they were the best team they had ever seen in their arena ever. Talked about how efficient they were on offense and how they contested everything. it was a surprisingly easy win . I was looking for a 7-8 point game , but it was a blowout from beginning to end . and the win by WVU over Ohio State should help some. so far they have not had any unexpected or bad losses which sets the stage well for the conference games after Brown .
1 x
FDshoes
ARD

Unread post by FDshoes »

luke wrote: 4 years ago Sounded like they played a great game . wish I could have actually seen it. The announcers on the free audio were very impressed with Rhode Island.
They said they were the best team they had ever seen in their arena ever. Talked about how efficient they were on offense and how they contested everything. it was a surprisingly easy win . I was looking for a 7-8 point game , but it was a blowout from beginning to end . and the win by WVU over Ohio State should help some. so far they have not had any unexpected or bad losses which sets the stage well for the conference games after Brown .
If only we pulled the WV game out. Would be borderline ranked and in the drivers seat for an at large bid.
2 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Nice road win against a bad team but we crushed them which is a great sign

Let’s win at Brown to close 9-3 and then jump into conference everything in front of us
3 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

According to the person the Providence Journal employed to cover yesterday's game (in article printed by paper), URI will next host Brown:
Screenshot_2019-12-30 Providence Journal.png
Screenshot_2019-12-30 Providence Journal.png (42.8 KiB) Viewed 1014 times
Can't really blame Joseph Spears whose regular job is for the Murfreesboro Daily News Journal. How could anyone possibly expect him to know much about a URI team that is located over one thousand miles away.
Last edited by RF1 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
1 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

TruePoint wrote: 4 years ago

Normally, you are good at convincing me to see both sides. This time, no. Comparing what you do in the work place to what should be done to penalize a college athlete is not an equivalent imo.

Agree to disagree.
I 100% side with whatever the hell Cox wants to do. It's clear he's pushed all the right buttons this season so far. Since the Tate suspension and this Langevine one we are 3-0 with a double digit win against a rival and a blow-out on the road.

Plus, Walker was very obviously a hit - and short of being screwed by the NCAA/Georgetown, we'd probably have 1 or 2 more wins.

If this is how Cox wants to run his team, I'm a fan.
6 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
Section104
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Section104 »

Btw, I think Cox coached a great game yesterday. A lot of really nice inside out basketball to get open looks. They passed it really well and regularly made the right skip pass to find the open man.
3 x
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Ramulous »

Their fans were very friendly and hospitable. They were telling us how good our team was.
4 x
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, Boxworth, Friar Faithful, bicycleicycle, Matt_Keough, Patrick Norton, the Rosato brothers, and especially Benjamin Lord !
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

Who was it again that said Fatts was a defensive liability?

Man, I hope that crow tastes good. He’s been eating it everyday for about a year now.
3 x
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

Section104 wrote: 4 years ago Btw, I think Cox coached a great game yesterday. A lot of really nice inside out basketball to get open looks. They passed it really well and regularly made the right skip pass to find the open man.
I think these 2 long breaks in the schedule were perfect for this team still dialing in a new half court offense and mixing in a new big into the way plays are run.

Extremely optimistic that the offense will be firing on all cylinders for conference play.

This could be a fun season!
2 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

DC_Rams wrote: 4 years ago Who was it again that said Fatts was a defensive liability?

Man, I hope that crow tastes good. He’s been eating it everyday for about a year now.
As I said above Negative Nancie and Bummer Bob usual suspects need to regroup.

Lotta crow feathers will be spit out in the penalty box first tho indeed!

Perhaps they can hunt down some elusive beers to wash the crow down with...

:)
1 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

I love this team!

Here's what I like about Cox.

His teams pass and move without the ball better than I've seen from a Rhody team.
2017/18 had it's great passing moments, but there was still a lot of iso.

We can play good defense without fouling one hundred thousand times.

He has proven he can develop players.

It also seems like such a close knit group. The team was very happy to blow them out. I think it will be good for their confidence going forward. The whole team and bench was so locked in, demanding and supportive.
2 x
Ramtastico
Lamar Odom

Unread post by Ramtastico »

Good to meet section 104 and see my old friend Milan resplendent in his suit and tie! I thought he just finished his shift as maitre d at Twin Oaks but I found out we are undefeated when he is dressed up this season.
Agree with section 104 and Peterramtime’s analysis; we were on fire and great to see Harris and Walker playing so well.
1 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

That clip of the Cyril slam is awesome.
0 x