11/9 | #7 Maryland | 9:00PM (FS1)

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
ace
Ernie Calverley

Re: 11/9 | #7 Maryland | 9:00PM (FS1)

Unread post by ace »

Gonebarongone wrote: 4 years ago
TruePoint wrote: 4 years ago There is a better chance of Cox resigning before Friday’s game than Fatts moving to the bench. He played 40 minutes on Saturday. There is no possible way he doesn’t start. I won’t argue against the idea that Jeff should play with the ball in his hands a bit more but that can happen with Fatts on the floor.
100% true. The die is cast on Fatts/JD/CL minutes. Looking back on the discussion of signing Shepperd vis a vis roster management, the timing was sort of rough on the staff. They take him while CT and Silverio are still on the roster if I have that right. Makes a little more sense although I would guess the staff had a sense of how he felt. I would love to know why Silverio left. Was he just tired of Fatts playing 35 minutes and chucking up shots and knowing he would be behind that for a while? He was 33% from three as a frosh with a report as being a very good HS shooter. Team needs a shooter in the worst way. Not making the dance when you have an elite guard and big would be disappointing. Could be a really rough 20-'21.
Silverio’s transfer was announced on March 19th. Thompson was a certain grad transfer- developed as the season ended and was official when the credits were confirmed. Sheppard’s commitment was announced on March 30th.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

TruePoint wrote: 4 years ago There is a better chance of Cox resigning before Friday’s game than Fatts moving to the bench. He played 40 minutes on Saturday. There is no possible way he doesn’t start. I won’t argue against the idea that Jeff should play with the ball in his hands a bit more but that can happen with Fatts on the floor.
100% agree with you. Fatts will not come out of the starting line up - probably ever.
But Fatts was 1-8 shooting. He shot 22.5% on 3Ps last season. Pass the ball, stop with the incessant dribbling, involve your teammates or they will stand and watch you dribble - need a pass first mentality, not a self scoring mentality. Need to involve Langevine and Harris with passes inside. They shouldn’t get most of their points off of rebounds.
Jeff was one of the top 5 Assists to Turnover PGs in the Nation his first two years. He won the PG Spot his Freshman year and became the team leader on offense.

A year ago I argued Martin should start in place of Thompson. Got tons of pushback, but Cox eventually made the move. Still played Thompson too many minutes imho but at least Martin got in there.

Langevine, Harris, Toppin, Martin with Dowtin leading the offense. Fatts off the bench. I thought it before the 1st game this season. More convinced now after Maryland. Maybe things work out as they are but tough schedule looms ahead. I see the same play as I saw from the 18-15 team last year. Some players improved including Langevine, Martin, Harris. Toppin a bright spot. But the OOC schedule is tougher and the A10 is stronger.
2 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

Fatts has pictures on Cox...….why else would he constantly let Fatts ball hog and fire away when the rest of the team suffers from it?

It's not our best look...not our best chance to win games.

Is it because Fatts threatened to leave after Dan left and Cox sold his soul to keep him here?

It's NOT working, so why keep doing it?
1 x
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

rambone 78 wrote: 4 years ago Fatts has pictures on Cox...….why else would he constantly let Fatts ball hog and fire away when the rest of the team suffers from it?

Is it because Fatts threatened to leave after Dan left and Cox sold his soul to keep him here?

Bone seriously why don’t you start a Fatts Russell thread containing your complete thoughts on the player in the first post?

Fatts had his struggles last year for sure but I completely disagree with your opinion. Bashing Fatts is a hot take on these forums let’s have a thread to get after it.
0 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Fatts shouldn't be playing the point that often and he's being overused.

Cox has to think by being out there 40 minutes he gives us the best chance to win.

Not when he's allowed to do whatever he wants and the team be damned.

He can't shoot. He makes a big 3 once in a while, but far more often is hurting his team not helping it.

Yes we don't have much to replace him, but geez at least rein him in or sit him more.

Maybe that's the only thing that will get through to him, because nothing else does.

Would Dan have tolerated this with this current lineup? Of course when Fatts was a frosh he didn't have to, he had much more guard help.

No need for a separate thread on him 57, everybody knows what's wrong.

I won't beat a dead horse any longer...nothing's going to change anyway.
2 x
RhodyKyle
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RhodyKyle »

hrstrat57 wrote: 4 years ago
rambone 78 wrote: 4 years ago Fatts has pictures on Cox...….why else would he constantly let Fatts ball hog and fire away when the rest of the team suffers from it?

Bone seriously why don’t you start a Fatts Russell thread containing your complete thoughts on the player in the first post?

Fatts had his struggles last year for sure but I completely disagree with your opinion. Bashing Fatts is a hot take on these forums let’s have a thread to get after it.
You don't become the all-time highest volume poster here by clearly and concisely listing all of your feelings into a single post. No, you have to embrace the repetition.
2 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Yep and it's really not worth it, is it?
0 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

......not starting a Fatts?.......that’s almost as nuts as someone calling for Jermaine coming off the bench......who was that?.......oh, right me......
1 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
Tjrams91
Jeff Kent

Unread post by Tjrams91 »

rambone 78 wrote: 4 years ago Fatts shouldn't be playing the point that often and he's being overused.

Cox has to think by being out there 40 minutes he gives us the best chance to win.

Not when he's allowed to do whatever he wants and the team be damned.

He can't shoot. He makes a big 3 once in a while, but far more often is hurting his team not helping it.

Yes we don't have much to replace him, but geez at least rein him in or sit him more.

Maybe that's the only thing that will get through to him, because nothing else does.

Would Dan have tolerated this with this current lineup? Of course when Fatts was a frosh he didn't have to, he had much more guard help.

No need for a separate thread on him 57, everybody knows what's wrong.

I won't beat a dead horse any longer...nothing's going to change anyway.
Fatts does give us the best chance to win. And lose. I personally believe, when Fatts is hot, the team is. When he’s not...well...

As crazy as this may sound, I think Fatts is one of, if not the most valuable piece to our entire offense. We he passes, shoots and plays defensive effectively, everyone seems to play better. My .02.
0 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

Fatts will be fine. Maryland was a bad matchup for him (and everyone else for that matter). He had 18 points, 7 assists and 0 turnovers against LIU. As with most things, the truth on Fatts probably comes down somewhere in the middle of those two performances in the end. He's always going to be streaky, but I don't see how benching him is going to help anything.
2 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

I will gladly live with Fatts’ inconsistency in return for the payoffs that he’s already shown he’s capable of providing. I didn’t think we had much of a chance to win the Maryland game, but if we had one it probably involved Fatts going for 30, so let the kid fire away. If he’s not on, we lose (as we saw), but we would have lost anyways if he spent the game just passively facilitating.
0 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
ace
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by ace »

The last two games I rewatched before the season started were the tournament game against Oklahoma and the PC game in 2017. Great reminders of how good he can be when he’s on, so it’s hard for me to be down on him at all. Get it, Fatts!
1 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Good teams have several guys who are consistently good...not one out of every five games or so.

We have one...Cyril....maybe Martin will get there.....and Jeff is good more often than not.....anybody else?
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

adam914 wrote: 4 years ago Fatts will be fine. Maryland was a bad matchup for him (and everyone else for that matter). He had 18 points, 7 assists and 0 turnovers against LIU. As with most things, the truth on Fatts probably comes down somewhere in the middle of those two performances in the end. He's always going to be streaky, but I don't see how benching him is going to help anything.
It’s not benching him. It’s moving Jeff back to PG, running the team, leading the team.
Fatts off the bench. Toppin taking The starting time just like his brother Obi did at Dayton.

Langevine, Harris, DJ Johnson, Martin, Sheppard, All get plenty of questions and/or criticism thrown their way here, but Fatts is mostly untouchable, the guy nobody wants to comment on no matter how bad he plays. For some reason the Big Men at URI and the 11th, 12th and 13th guys on the bench get a lot of discussion - Tertsea, Layssard, now Johnson, Sheppard, etc. Russell is the worst shooting 3 point shooter in the nation last year, has relatively low assists per 40 minutes played and yet people still think his shooting will come around. I don’t get it.

I will say that while the vast majority of posters here have this Russell can do no wrong, is a star player and it’s ludicrous to think he might not start ——there are others at games who would agree with me and even more frustrated with the PG situation. I leave it at that.

Hope I’m proven wrong.
2 x
ace
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by ace »

There’s literally no one who thinks Fatts “can do no wrong.”

Also, they’re brothers, not clones. Saying Jacob should be given a role because Obi (after a prep year and a redshirt year) did it is interesting logic.
Last edited by ace 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Fatts is who he is...and not likely to become a consistently good shooter at this point. A couple of good games here and there doesn't cut it when the majority of the time he stinks out the joint.

And I'll leave it at that too.

Ace, Toppin will be good, but he isn't as developed as his brother was last year.

Great flashes but will take some time.
1 x
Tjrams91
Jeff Kent

rambone 78 wrote: 4 years ago Fatts is who he is...and not likely to become a consistently good shooter at this point. A couple of good games here and there doesn't cut it when the majority of the time he stinks out the joint.

Ace, Toppin will be good, but he isn't as developed as his brother was last year.

I disagree with your “majority of the time” statement.
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

A10 Coaches and Media: Fatts Russell is an all-league caliber player

Galaxy Brained Rhody Fans: Fatts Russell stinks the majority of the time, should be moved to the bench, isn’t even a D1 player.
2 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Tjrams91 wrote: 4 years ago
rambone 78 wrote: 4 years ago Fatts is who he is...and not likely to become a consistently good shooter at this point. A couple of good games here and there doesn't cut it when the majority of the time he stinks out the joint.

I don’t.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

TruePoint wrote: 4 years ago A10 Coaches and Media: Fatts Russell is an all-league caliber player

Galaxy Brained Rhody Fans: Fatts Russell stinks the majority of the time, should be moved to the bench, isn’t even a D1 player.
A10 Coaches and Media and 95% of KB Posters say he is All League

Worst 3P Shooter of 353 teams last year? Shhhhhh, don’t worry he’ll come out of it. Remember the St Joe game?

Bottom line is making the NCAA Tournament - Ultimate Report Card

And once again, 3rd time now saying this, I’m not saying bench him, but move Dowtin back to PG and leading the team. Fatts off the bench or go shooting guard. Jeff needs to run the offense. Need more passing, much less dribbling and one on one play
Last edited by ramster 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

section(105) wrote: 4 years ago ......I can remember the phrase not ready yet, being used for Tertsea, help me here, is “not ready yet” code for the player has not grasped the defense/offense concepts, schemes, and team play etc as to not be a liability on the court?
...we must have been at the same coaches show. I asked Hurls about Tertsea and that's exactly what he said.
Was also the first thing I thought of when I read "not ready yet" here. In that case, it meant, never gonna play.
0 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

I’ll never understand taking the ball out of the hands of a point guard who is a two time A10 champion and two time NCAA game winner...

Blows my mind how much Jeff is off the ball.
0 x
Go Rhody
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

ramster wrote: 4 years ago
TruePoint wrote: 4 years ago A10 Coaches and Media: Fatts Russell is an all-league caliber player

A10 Coaches and Media and 95% of KB Posters say he is All League

Worst 3P Shooter of 353 teams last year? Shhhhhh, don’t worry he’ll come out of it. Remember the St Joe game?

Bottom line is making the NCAA Tournament - Ultimate Report Card

And once again, 3rd time now saying this, I’m not saying bench him, but move Dowtin back to PG and leading the team. Fatts off the bench or go shooting guard. Jeff needs to run the offense. Need more passing, much less dribbling and one on one play

I don’t know if I think he’s an all-league player. I think the potential is there but he has to put a full season together. I do know that there is a lot of space between that and he stinks the majority of the time. When you have a guy that is confident and aggressive, you can get clunkers but you can also get 40+ on the road in an OT win during a stretch where you’re trying to save a season, or huge plays that make the difference between winning or losing a rivalry game or an NCAA tournament game. I think if you flatten it all out, the net result that is that he gives you way more than his occasional bad game or silly play cost you.
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Rhody15 wrote: 4 years ago I’ll never understand taking the ball out of the hands of a point guard who is a two time A10 champion and two time NCAA game winner...

Blows my mind how much Jeff is off the ball.
I’ll never understand it either but what blows my mind even more is not ever going back to what worked so well in the first place.

Dowtin is a potential NBA Prospect, Hurley said so in his Freshman year that he had the potential and again during his Soph year.
Dowtin is the best passer in the A10 - no doubt in my mind. Langevine and Harris do not get the ball much at all other than via their own rebounding.

We are not maximizing Jeff’s talents imho.
1 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Fatts will be fine playing way more in control this year as opposed to last year

He did have a poor game against Maryland but that’s a top 10 team
1 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

I stand by my comments about Fatts…..he needs to be OFF the ball more.....we move so much better that way.

It's clear as day to most who watch the games.

And I didn't say he wasn't a D1 player or should be benched.....but play the 2, or sometimes come off the bench to provide a spark.

I guess people don't remember when Dowtin replaced Garrett at the point....and the offense became so much better overnight and we started to win games.
1 x
Gonebarongone
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by Gonebarongone »

rambone 78 wrote: 4 years ago I stand by my comments about Fatts…..he needs to be OFF the ball more.....we move so much better that way.

It's clear as day to most who watch the games.

And I didn't say he wasn't a D1 player or should be benched.....but play the 2, or sometimes come off the bench to provide a spark.

I guess people don't remember when Dowtin replaced Garrett at the point....and the offense became so much better overnight and we started to win games.
It's a bad spot for the staff. Move a guy who might be the worst high volume shooter in D1 to an off guard position? Move him to the bench and who fills the, say, 15-20 minutes that are reduced? I think Dowtin is almost certainly better in a lead guard role but the duct tape for this year is coaching. Have someone on the staff splice together his worst 150 shots. Sit there with him and review every one and how he should have played it. If Fatts can stop shooting his four or five worst shots every game, it might turn into a manageable percentage.
1 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

.......I would like to think coaching at this level would do something like that with every rotation player, teaching them through the hi and low aspects of their games within the team concepts.....I am sure it is, but the carry over to practice and game situations is the key for me........
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
Rhode_Island_Red
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhode_Island_Red »

I've never understood why the best point guard in the league isn't playing point.
1 x
Proudly supplying the Internet with online wisecracks, impertinent comments and loathing of all things mental hospital since 1996.
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

Rhode_Island_Red wrote: 4 years ago I've never understood why the best point guard in the league isn't playing point.
Or why the 3rd or 4th best point guard in URI history (and there have been a lot of good ones) isn't playing point.
0 x
SandorClegane
Art Stephenson

Unread post by SandorClegane »

You guys do realize we run a motion offense right? This means basically positionless basketball. Right, someone has to bring the ball up the court, but outside of that we don’t play offense with a true point guard at the top of the key. In order to do that, you need shooters or dominant post guys. Again which we don’t really have. Therefore, the focal point of the offense is Fatts, Martin or JD slashing into the paint. Thus, why the zone presents a problem.
They’ll figure out the zone as the season goes along, just like the end of last season. I’m not too worried.
1 x
“The greatest things in life are invisible to the eye”
- Mr. Rogers
Rhode_Island_Red
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhode_Island_Red »

So we have one of our all-time best point guards and run a system that renders him meaningless?
1 x
Proudly supplying the Internet with online wisecracks, impertinent comments and loathing of all things mental hospital since 1996.
Tjrams91
Jeff Kent

Rhode_Island_Red wrote: 4 years ago So we have one of our all-time best point guards and run a system that renders him meaningless?
I respectfully disagree with your take. JD is not one dimensional. You play to your personnel as a whole. JD running point is not condusive to the success of the team. Contrary to popular belief, he can still create opportunities when the ball touches his hands, which is does, every time down the floor. In a motion offense, it allows for the cerebral guards to find the weak spot in the defense.
0 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

.......all this gives me additional insight.......and what not ready means......
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

SandorClegane wrote: 4 years ago You guys do realize we run a motion offense right? This means basically positionless basketball. Right, someone has to bring the ball up the court, but outside of that we don’t play offense with a true point guard at the top of the key. In order to do that, you need shooters or dominant post guys. Again which we don’t really have. Therefore, the focal point of the offense is Fatts, Martin or JD slashing into the paint. Thus, why the zone presents a problem.
They’ll figure out the zone as the season goes along, just like the end of last season. I’m not too worried.
We went from dribble drive to primarily high post offense.

Either way you are correct the point guard talk is ridiculous

Guards attack in tandem. Both Dowtin and Russell have very different but elite skill sets.

They will be fine and are a good pairing. Russell needs to be better recognizing help defense coming at him and dish the ball off. Maryland’s help after Russell beat the first man was outstanding. He did not recognize the help.

It’s there on the game film and it’s doubtful we will see anything close to Maryland level talent the rest of the regular season. VCU is close but we know them like a well read book.
0 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

High low!
0 x
GO RAMS
RhodyFanNotAlum
Kenny Green

Unread post by RhodyFanNotAlum »

ramster wrote: 4 years ago
Tjrams91 wrote: 4 years ago

I don’t.
I don't either.
0 x
RhodyFanNotAlum
Kenny Green

Unread post by RhodyFanNotAlum »

SandorClegane wrote: 4 years ago You guys do realize we run a motion offense right? This means basically positionless basketball. Right, someone has to bring the ball up the court, but outside of that we don’t play offense with a true point guard at the top of the key. In order to do that, you need shooters or dominant post guys. Again which we don’t really have. Therefore, the focal point of the offense is Fatts, Martin or JD slashing into the paint. Thus, why the zone presents a problem.
This is not a team that graduated five seniors. There is no reason the team should have to "figure out the zone as the season goes along" a second year in a row. They should be able to build on the lessons they learned last season. I understand there are some new faces and that changes the chemistry, but if they don't show progress more quickly than they did last year, I don't know how you don't at least start to experiment with other options.
1 x
luke
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by luke »

To me it didn't look like URI had any trouble figuring out the zone . They have been able to move the ball to the foul line against the 2-3 zone in the first two games including the exhibition and to the corners and wings against the 1-3-1 just fine . They have had plenty of uncontested threes
and mid range jumpers and even layups . The main problem has been not being able to put the open shots in the basket even in the paint.
The team definitely has recognized what to do , they just were not able to connect on the shots with any consistency . Hopefully, that will change beginning Friday . I would like to see a timeout taken in the second half when the team forces up two or three bad shots in a row instead of waiting for four or five straight misses . a series of forced shots indicates to me that the players are physically or at least mentally drained and need a breather . when it is allowed to continue , I believe frustration builds and adds to the pressure the players feel and it results in a long scoring drought . I think we
saw that happen against Maryland . Agree, disagree ?
2 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Yeah I am not too worried about who is the point guard

Just because Fatts brings the ball up doesn’t mean that JD is not touching it enough

More important is getting good solid shots and knocking them down
1 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

.......agree to large degree, the ball does seem to me to get a bit sticky at times against the zone with lack of players flashing to open space in the zone, from the weak side.....and yes, decent shooting cures many ills......like to see Harris face up, catch and shoot from paint.....not Harris deep threes thou.....
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
CTRamfan
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by CTRamfan »

Interesting to look back at posts we make.....................Maybe you can take credit for his great play, recently.
0 x
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

CTRamfan wrote: 4 years ago

Interesting to look back at posts we make.....................Maybe you can take credit for his great play, recently.
This post didn't age well, and I'm sure Rambone 78 is more than happy to be wrong about this and continue to be. I know I would be.
2 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

steviep123 wrote: 4 years ago
CTRamfan wrote: 4 years ago

This post didn't age well, and I'm sure Rambone 78 is more than happy to be wrong about this and continue to be. I know I would be.
This one did a little better:

2 x
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

I’ve actually thought a bit about this quite a bit. I’ve never really wavered on Russell’s talent ( tho some of his play last year drove me nuts) because I’ve always felt speed - especially speed with the ball is the greatest basketball skill you can possess. Sadly, I never possessed it which makes me appreciate it even more.

It’s come to be my suspicion that folks who haven’t sat at the court level like I have perhaps can’t see how fast he really is. Certainly it’s hard to see clearly on TV or from the 300 level. So I’ve come to accept that some posters who were ready to show Fatts the door (one even said he was a D2 player) don’t actually go to games or certainly don’t have the opportunity to sit near floor level.

As I came to this realization I’ve decided to cut the haters a bit of slack.

I’ve been watching D1 hoops for many, many years and he is perhaps the fastest player with the ball I have ever seen.
3 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Fatts really has taken the leap this year

Playing so much more in control and the results have been amazing
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

hrstrat57 wrote: 4 years ago I’ve actually thought a bit about this quite a bit. I’ve never really wavered on Russell’s talent ( tho some of his play last year drove me nuts) because I’ve always felt speed - especially speed with the ball is the greatest basketball skill you can possess. Sadly, I never possessed it which makes me appreciate it even more.

It’s come to be my suspicion that folks who haven’t sat at the court level like I have perhaps can’t see how fast he really is. Certainly it’s hard to see clearly on TV or from the 300 level. So I’ve come to accept that some posters who were ready to show Fatts the door (one even said he was a D2 player) don’t actually go to games or certainly don’t have the opportunity to sit near floor level.

I’ve been watching D1 hoops for many, many years and he is perhaps the fastest player with the ball I have ever seen.
I think the biggest issue was him jacking threes and missing. Now he has a new focus and it works.
2 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

hrstrat57 wrote: 4 years ago I’ve actually thought a bit about this quite a bit. I’ve never really wavered on Russell’s talent ( tho some of his play last year drove me nuts) because I’ve always felt speed - especially speed with the ball is the greatest basketball skill you can possess. Sadly, I never possessed it which makes me appreciate it even more.

This “Fatts is a D2 Player” is brought up frequently but never attributed to anyone so I spent some time trying to find out who said it and I did. The statement was from Not Mike Powell. He even got sent to KB Jail. Wonder if he shared the same cell as DC? :lol: To be honest the majority of posters were down on Fatts I noticed when I ventured back to find this. Most all posters were upset with Fatts. NMP just went a bit farther than most. And in his defense he said “probably a D2 caliber player”.

So I think it’s a bit unfair to target Rambone for a post that didn’t age well. I certainly had my concerns as did the majority here. Fact is Fatts has come a long way from a year ago. Credit to him and credit to our a Coaching Staff.
TruePoint wrote: 5 years ago
DC_Rams wrote: 5 years ago
Not Mike Powell wrote: 5 years ago Fatts is bad. Probably a DII Calaber Player. I just don't think he can compete with his size and skill level. He's played well in 3/36 games he's played in his college career. I just don't think this guy is a long term fit here. Sorrey.
I swear, some of you just take things too far.
I don’t know if this guy is drunk or not (the second grade spelling fails seem to indicate that’s a possibility), but there is no way this is a sincere take, and blatant trolling gets you sent to the KB drunk tank. See you next week, NMP.
1 x
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

I’m glad you’ve got me on record NOT siding with that blasphemy.
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

DC_Rams wrote: 4 years ago I’m glad you’ve got me on record NOT siding with that blasphemy.
Ha ha. You were on the positive side as normal.
1 x