PC Game

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
Rhodyhooopz
Art Stephenson

Re: PC Game

Unread post by Rhodyhooopz »

Hey reef. You going to be in R.I. THE 23rd. Zuti and the gang Christmas luncheon at the Post. Almost everyone going
0 x
"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special" - Jim Valvano
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Rhodyhooopz wrote: 4 years ago Hey reef. You going to be in R.I. THE 23rd. Zuti and the gang Christmas luncheon at the Post. Almost everyone going
Nice hoopz , unfortunately I won’t be able to make it tell all those PC fans I said hello
1 x
Rhode_Island_Red
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhode_Island_Red »

Rhodyhooopz wrote: 4 years ago Section 206 Row C seats 3-6 gave their seats to PC fans
and the douche bag Dad yells let’s go Friars before the tip off. Well I couldn’t let that go. I turn and say it’s going to be a long night and it’s going to get ugly. His wife then starts. Boy did I let them have it all night. Wife said I was mean. Husband should have kept his mouth shut if he didn’t want to someone giving it back to him.
Whoever gave away those seats should have his or her ticket privileges revoked permanently.
3 x
Proudly supplying the Internet with online wisecracks, impertinent comments and loathing of all things mental hospital since 1996.
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Rhodyhooopz wrote: 4 years ago Section 206 Row C seats 3-6 gave their seats to PC fans
and the douche bag Dad yells let’s go Friars before the tip off. Well I couldn’t let that go. I turn and say it’s going to be a long night and it’s going to get ugly. His wife then starts. Boy did I let them have it all night. Wife said I was mean. Husband should have kept his mouth shut if he didn’t want to someone giving it back to him.
Did he give the seats to a OC family unknowingly? Or sell them to a PC family unknowingly?

Or did he sell them? I hope he sold them for a high price.

I don’t understand going into an opponents arena and acting like that. Shouldn’t there be some level of decorum bring in a visitors house?
0 x
15 Year Lurker
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by 15 Year Lurker »

Seawrightspostgame wrote: 4 years ago Watching Cooley from far and on tv or in the news made me not really like him and think he wasn't a great guy.

However, I met him and he was very nice. He almost went out of his way to listen and talk to someone he really could have blew off given the circumstances.
He’s a super nice guy
3 x
URI96
ARD

Unread post by URI96 »

You were in rare form last night
1 x
Like soldiers on a Winter's night with a vow to DEFEND, no retreat baby, no surrender.
Rhodyhooopz
Art Stephenson

URI96 wrote: 4 years ago
You were in rare form last night
Don’t come into my house and yell Let’s go Friars at the start of the game. Remember I am an Eagles fan. It was like a Cowboys fan coming into the Linc yelling let’s go Cowboys. I should have pummeled him. I went easy on him. Once we went up 9 in first half I knew the game was over so I let up until I waved Bye Bye to him with 5 to go.

I also think someone gave them the tickets because the wife said these are good seats make sure you thank him.

I felt like I was back in my student days in 1988 when Temple came into town as #1 team in the country.

Let’s Fu#%@$ing Go!!!!! #WEOWNTHESTATE
2 x
"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special" - Jim Valvano
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

I'm anti-pummeling of fans for a lot of reasons. Personally, I remember being at a URI @ UMass game with the 'crowd' hushed for a home team free throw and screaming "MISS!" as loud as I could and Hurls and the bench turning around to look at who the crazy guy was. That was fun, but I wouldn't like to think I'd get pummeled for it. :lol: Scoreboard is usually good enough.
1 x
Rhodyhooopz
Art Stephenson

I said I should have pummeled him. I didn’t. Maybe 30 years ago but too many repercussions now.

NYG. Please put my Eagles out of their misery Monday night.
1 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

Rhodyhooopz wrote: 4 years ago I said I should have pummeled him. I didn’t. Maybe 30 years ago but too many repercussions now.

NYG. Please put my Eagles out of their misery Monday night.
You got it. I just posted in the other thread. Giants are horrible at tanking and will win Monday night.
1 x
ace
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by ace »

This is the kind of annoying, patronizing stuff he keeps saying. His team is decompensating before his eyes- worry about your self, Ed. And who is his intended audience here? Rhode Island fans who are just looking for some guidance from the PC coach?

3 x
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

ace wrote: 4 years ago This is the kind of annoying, patronizing stuff he keeps saying. His team is decompensating before his eyes- worry about your self, Ed. And who is his intended audience here? Rhode Island fans who are just looking for some guidance from the PC coach?

I love Colby’s retort!
1 x
Slava Ukraini!