11/9 | #7 Maryland | 9:00PM (FS1)

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
luke
Cuttino Mobley

Re: 11/9 | #7 Maryland | 9:00PM (FS1)

Unread post by luke »

some of the worst shooting you will ever see in the second half . It looked like they mentally checked out 5 minutes into the second half,
but it could have been fatigue, both physical and mental. They had given a full effort for 20 minutes, yet they found themselves down.
The forced shots indicates to me that they were tired . Once Fatts started throwing up contested drives and everyone else save Martin began
forcing threes after the first few minutes of the second half the game was over. I hope we aren't going to see shooting like this for the rest of
the season , if so we are going to see a lot more Ls than any of us predicted . Can anybody besides Jeff and Tyreese shoot a basketball ? This
was so frustrating to watch. I will be driving up for the Alabama game next Friday hoping for better results.
1 x
Rhody22
Lamar Odom

Unread post by Rhody22 »

wpbrown8267 wrote: 4 years ago
Rhody22 wrote: 4 years ago As fans we saw the flaws this team had last year. I believe Coaching staff did also but it hasn’t been addressed (even if he tried). Same team this year with different guys coming off the bench. Last year our excuse was that we had to depend on FR too much. Guess what? Looks like the same this year. Hammond is Silverio (can hit occasional 3 but lost on D); DJ is Preston (athletic JC who is not ready to contribute); Long is Thompson (steady guy who you can’t expect much O from)

The Shepard situation sucks but that falls solely on the coaching staff. They had to have known that was a possibility and with another scholarship available, needed to make sure we had a G ready to contribute.
Those are the worst comparisons haha

Hammond is not Silverio

DJ is not Preston

Long is not Thompson

Horrible horrible take
In time I hope (and think) they turn out to be better but right now, in the very small sample size (2 games plus 1 exhibition) that’s what they’re contributing. As fans, we always have high hopes for our players, and that’s OK. We do need to be realistic. Last year most thought Silverio was gonna be our sharp shooter...Thompson was gonna be a lockdown defender and glue guy...Preston was gonna give Cyril and JH plenty of rest. We were gonna dance... None of those panned out.
0 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

Who the hell thought we were going to dance last year?
2 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
Rhody22
Lamar Odom

Unread post by Rhody22 »

steveystuds06 wrote: 4 years ago Who the hell thought we were going to dance last year?
There were many mentions of that before the season started
0 x
PCFriars
Jeff Kent

Unread post by PCFriars »

Rhodysk wrote: 4 years ago Thanks NCAA for not letting walker play
Yeah y’all def woulda won :lol:
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

I am very encouraged with Harris game tonight

If he plays like that the rest of the year we will be fine in conference play
4 x
JimSidd
Art Stephenson

Unread post by JimSidd »

ElmCityRhody wrote: 4 years ago Right -
No urgency and no
Heart
No heart? Unless guys are standing around, how can you possibly know that guys are playing with no heart? Things never look good when a team can’t make shots. No heart is right up there with “They didn’t come to play. I could see it in their eyes right away” as classic, trite lines to explain away losses. Lack of size and depth and questionable shot selection led to this loss.

Cyril has trouble finishing around the rim at times and we all know he’s a weak free throw shooter, but NO ONE can say he doesn’t play hard. He attacks the glass every game. A lot of rebounding is effort, and he wouldn’t have those rebounding totals if he didn’t play hard. We’ll all find out next year how much we miss him.
8 x
DanInAZ
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by DanInAZ »

Most of the negative takes are just people projecting their own insecurities. Boo Hoo... woahsey me. My team failed. My team let me down. I want a better coach than the one we have now. My team cannot shoot.

Get over yourself.

I dare you to write your worst to any of the players on their social media. Go to the Coach's radio show and Booooo DC. I triple dog dare you.

Yeah that's what I thought.

Everyone is disappointed, including the players, coaches, families, etc. about the result. It how you react to it that reveals your character (see above).
10 x
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

Do you hear how idiotic some of you sound?

We lost to a team that will likely be competing for a national title.

A NATIONAL FUCKING TITLE.

We played well for 25 minutes and ran out of steam.

Our captains didn’t do enough to right the ship. That is going to happen. Jeff isn’t going to shoot that poorly the reminder of the season. Cyril is going to score more against guys not named Jalen Smith (who is likely a top 20 draft pick). Tyrese is showing that he is ready to step up. Fatts had a great first game and took a step back today, but it was a size disadvantage reminiscent of the Duke matchup a few years back.

We came out swinging, you could hear a rat pissing on cotton in the Xfinity Center in the first half. We fizzled out and got wore down by a bigger and better team...on top of the fact that we missed bunnies we more often than not, make. We had plenty of opportunities to close the gap, but we didn’t. I’m proud of SOME of what I saw today and we still have something to build on. This stretch is going to be thought without Antwan and Sheppard, but I think this guys have a better shot at teams NOT ranked in the Top 25, let alone Top 10.

Those guys on the floor wanted to win that game, and I was there, they gave it all they had.

Go FUCKING RHODY, and fuck any of you who are selling the team up the river, right now or ever.
12 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Yeah I agree with this lots of positives to take from tonight

We will be fine once lesgue play begins in fact I can see us winning the regular season title or if not top 2 or 3

It’s rare somebody can out physical Cyril but when he goes up against a more talented guy he misses too many easy shots but in the A10 he will pretty much dominate just needs to stop missing bunnies

I am still optimistic and we need to beat Alabama on our home floor
2 x
FDshoes
ARD

Unread post by FDshoes »

Im sorry but after the under 8 timeout in the first half was an embarrassing game of basketball. I dont care about Marylands rank! Outscored by almost 30 in final 28 minutes. Had nothing to do with fatigue 2nd game of season and 8 minutes isnt going to wear a team out. Down right disgraceful how they played. Up 10 with ~8 to go in the first and almost lose by 20. Cox straight thru the whole team minus Harris. Harris was only bright spot in the game. Fatts reverted to launching 30 footers jeff couldnt hit a shot and seemed disengaged. Cyril was getting tripled and wasnt looking to kick the ball. I am trying but cant find a positive with how the team played. And why in Gods name did cox not call a timeout when harris lost a shoe at the end of the first? R U F'ing kidding me!!
1 x
FDshoes
ARD

Unread post by FDshoes »

DC_Rams wrote: 4 years ago Do you hear how idiotic some of you sound?

Our captains didn’t do enough to right the ship. That is going to happen. Jeff isn’t going to shoot that poorly the reminder of the season. Cyril is going to score more against guys not named Jalen Smith (who is likely a top 20 draft pick). Tyrese is showing that he is ready to step up. Fatts had a great first game and took a step back today, but it was a size disadvantage reminiscent of the Duke matchup a few years back.

We came out swinging, you could hear a rat pissing on cotton in the Xfinity Center in the first half. We fizzled out and got wore down by a bigger and better team...on top of the fact that we missed bunnies we more often than not, make. We had plenty of opportunities to close the gap, but we didn’t. I’m proud of SOME of what I saw today and we still have something to build on. This stretch is going to be thought without Antwan and Sheppard, but I think this guys have a better shot at teams NOT ranked in the Top 25, let alone Top 10.

Those guys on the floor wanted to win that game, and I was there, they gave it all they had.

Go FUCKING RHODY, and fuck any of you who are selling the team up the river, right now or ever.

25 minutes we played well for!?!? R u serious. At hest we played like a team for 8 minutes, we hung on for the next 4 minutes then played like a DII school. Outscored by almost 30 in final 28 minutes thats a joke. I dont care how good Maryland is. And overall i will be shocked if they top 20 end of season. Maryland that is.

And not having shepard or walker does not matter we returned our entire contributing roster NO EXCUSES!!
1 x
FDshoes
ARD

Unread post by FDshoes »

josephski wrote: 4 years ago
hrstrat57 wrote: 4 years ago Schooled by a legit national championship contender.

A game we had near zero chance to win so I’m not firing the coach after this one. Not losing any sleep over it either. Maryland defense was elite.

Harris looked pretty solid the only positive take for me.

Long season, Go Rhody.
If Maryland doesn't get much better throughout the season there is no way they're finishing #7 or higher. Definitely a very good team and better than us but other than their size they did not look like a team who'd be competing for a national championship.
Agree not impressed with Maryland. Would not be suprised if they are not ranked come end of the season
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Not sure I agree on Maryland falling out of the rankings think they are pretty solid and well coached. Turgeon was able to see that he needed to play the 1-3-1 defense that put the clamps on us

I also thought we played well for about 15 minutes then struggled to finish out the 1st half and obviously the 2h was a disaster
2 x
Roz
ARD

Unread post by Roz »

We were the better team for a half and then couldnt shoot. We can hang with any team. Shepard hurts.
2 x
Rhody72
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhody72 »

To be honest I went to sleep when URI fell behind. Once they stopped playing aggressively and started standing around making those "loopy" passes the handwriting was on the wall. It was reminiscent of last season when they were in a funk. This is on Cox. Once he sees this happening he needs to call time out and get in their faces.
1 x
NCAAs or Bust!
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

I stayed away from this board after this game.

It's pretty clear what the problem is.

If the shooting doesn't improve it's going to be a disappointing season based on expectations.

39% against LIU. 30% last might. Looked like the 2nd half of the Bonnies game in the A10 tourney last year.

Some are saying fatigue? No way.

Sheppard would have helped, but not enough to win or even come close.

If we can't shoot 3's, why are we shooting so many of them?

When this team goes cold, they stay cold.

72 has a point. They need to stay aggressive. And yes, that's on the coach.
2 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

wpbrown8267 wrote: 4 years ago
section(105) wrote: 4 years ago
URIGradDad wrote: 4 years ago There are many positives to take away from tonight. The first 10 minutes or so were spectacular. May I remind you on the road against the #7 team in the country? MD's depth, length, and strength was just too much.

URI will be relevant in the A10, no doubt.
.......care to expand on the many positives?.......
One of the positives was the kid you gave up on and shitted on
........fair enough......dialing back on my mis-guided Harris expectations and will focus on his development going forward.......
1 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

DC_Rams wrote: 4 years ago
theblueram wrote: 4 years ago How many years left on Cox's contract?
You are the definition of a female.
What is this supposed to mean? Misogynistic much?
7 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

DC_Rams wrote: 4 years ago If the mods don’t ban ECR, ban my account.
I hope they take you up on your offer. Last year you posted homophobic shit on here, now you post misogynistic shit? Take your bullshit elsewhere
5 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodylaw »

Cox needs to find a way to start the offense after we go cold like that. We could have weathered the 10 minute cold streak, no one can handle a 25 minute streak.

Team just needs to keep attacking as others have said, we aren’t winning most games without that. Fouls definitely hurt that mentality (which should be expected against a top 10 at home).
0 x
RamStock
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RamStock »

There should be no excuses if we lose to Alabama at home. This looks to be a middle of the pack SEC team. What are we going to say if we lose this game “this is a top 100 team what do you expect, we will do better when we play GW and Fordham. I hardly think Maryland is a contender for the title. It was nice to see Harris have some confidence and contribute. I really like Harris and hope he builds off this game. That was about the only positive from this game. 17-13 or 16-14 is not going to cut it this year. The game on Friday is a big indicator of where this season is going.
1 x
DeanDome88
Tom Garrick

Unread post by DeanDome88 »

The result of this game did not tell me anything that I did not know. We were not going to beat a top 7 team on their home floor and Maryland has the look of a solid top 10 team to me. URI has only 3 upper classmen that saw the floor and will be a tougher team as the season progresses. URI attacked the paint and Maryland had answers. I did not see a lack of aggression. Rhody played hard.
5 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Just need to keep attacking the rim and not shoot so many 3's.

This team loses focus and doesn't get it back way too often.

We've got good athletes, but unfortunately not many [any?] that can consistently shoot well.

Too many games when no one steps up and gets hot.
1 x
RIFan
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RIFan »

I know I mentioned Sheppard earlier, but I was too tired to get into it more. This is exactly the type of game where we needed another scorer and one that can hit the 3. We really only have 3 scorers, Jeff, Fatts and Martin...Cyril can score, but I wouldn't say he is a scorer if you know what I mean. That means we are basically the same team we were last year. I'm not sure what to expect from a walker as far as scoring, but Sheppard was exactly what we needed. I wish Hammond could fill that void and maybe he can later in the year, but by then the only way to make they tourney will be by winning the A-10 tourney.

A lot of short handed teams play zone, we should mix in more of that...keep legs fresh and hopefully foul less.
Last edited by RIFan 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

Let’s just rebound at home vs bama. Also it worries me that in the zone , there was such lack of communication. Dowtin has to beg players to the foul line in order to move the ball around, otherwise it was cement feet.
2 x
GO RAMS
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Sheppard would help of course, but we need even more shooting.

Fatts is not a shooter. Jeff is too inconsistent.

Same for Cyril.....a warrior but can't shoot.

Tyrese is our best...maybe Hammond or Toppin will get there.

All others also too inconsistent.

Sometimes I wish we would recruit like McKillop does....find guys who can shoot the rock, but aren't the most athletic. Or at least a mix of the 2....not easy to do I know, but something has to change if we want to reach the next level.

I at least hope that Leggett has a high BB IQ.....right now only Dowtin has that. At times we move the ball well, other times it comes to a complete stop as others have said. Why is that?

Cox is right, there's a lot of work to do....problem is, how much can he do about it?
1 x
URI2006_Andy
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by URI2006_Andy »

For those who think we take too many 3s:

.91 points per 3 point shot
.59 points per 2 point shot

Dowtin/Russell/Martin 6/13 from 3.

Dowtin/Russell/Martin 3/21 from 2.

And that doesn’t count the turnovers trying to score inside. As well as the run-outs for MD after a guard is trying to finish near the rim and can’t get back.
4 x
NC_Ram
Steve Chubin

Unread post by NC_Ram »

If ever a team needed a Jarvis Garrett of the bench, this is it. Having to play Fatts/Jeff, 40/38 respectively isn't going to help our shooting woes.
3 x
DeanDome88
Tom Garrick

Unread post by DeanDome88 »

FDshoes wrote: 4 years ago
DC_Rams wrote: 4 years ago Do you hear how idiotic some of you sound?

25 minutes we played well for!?!? R u serious. At hest we played like a team for 8 minutes, we hung on for the next 4 minutes then played like a DII school. Outscored by almost 30 in final 28 minutes thats a joke. I dont care how good Maryland is. And overall i will be shocked if they top 20 end of season. Maryland that is.

And not having shepard or walker does not matter we returned our entire contributing roster NO EXCUSES!!
The thing is nobody owes you an explanation or an excuse. I do not care how much you feel invested in the team. You're a fair weather fan.
2 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

NC_Ram wrote: 4 years ago If ever a team needed a Jarvis Garrett of the bench, this is it. Having to play Fatts/Jeff, 40/38 respectively isn't going to help our shooting woes.
In our 2 recent NCAA tourney teams we had a plethora of good guards who took turns shooting it well....now we have basically 2 guards who when they are both off, there's no one to turn to. And they are both off quite often.

When you think about it, that's it in a nutshell.
2 x
LoveThoseRams
Tom Garrick

Unread post by LoveThoseRams »

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 4 years ago
I hope they take you up on your offer. Last year you posted homophobic shit on here, now you post misogynistic shit? Take your bullshit elsewhere
This disrespectful comment by DC doesn’t surprise me at all. He is a self aggrandizing know it all that takes swipes at everyone on KB if you disagree with him.
1 x
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

LoveThoseRams wrote: 4 years ago
This disrespectful comment by DC doesn’t surprise me at all. He is a self aggrandizing know it all that takes swipes at everyone on KB if you disagree with him.
I said what I said.

I’m self aggrandizing, meanwhile, some of you self absorbed, children, pout, stomp, cry, bitch and moan whenever things don’t go your way. Fair weather, fickle ass fans, if I’ve ever seen them. Because I stand by, and defend a group of young men and coach (the mature thing to do ya know), I’m the bad guy?

Don’t worry, I’m sure my first class flight ticket is on the way.

I stand by every word I say.
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

Hey DC, can you answer my question? How many years left on Cox's contract?
1 x
LoveThoseRams
Tom Garrick

I said what I said.

I’m self aggrandizing, meanwhile, some of you self absorbed, children, pout, stomp, cry, bitch and moan whenever things don’t go your way. Fair weather, fickle ass fans, if I’ve ever seen them. Because I stand by, and defend a group of young men and coach (the mature thing to do ya know), I’m the bad guy?

Point to the post where I have done any of that? I was there last night too and observed what you did. I am committed to this team to support them both as a fan that shows up personally and financially. But by the way, as a woman, your “female” comment was uncalled for.
4 x
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

I said what I said.

Point to the post where I have done any of that? I was there last night too and observed what you did. I am committed to this team to support them both as a fan that shows up personally and financially. But by the way, as a woman, your “female” comment was uncalled for.
You know what, I’ll take that. I apologize for offending YOU and any other women on the board.
0 x
RamStock
Cuttino Mobley

:roll: like

I said what I said.

Isn’t pouting, crying and bitching what you do every time you don’t agree with someone’s comment?
0 x
LoveThoseRams
Tom Garrick

I said what I said.

You know what, I’ll take that. I apologize for offending YOU and any other women on the board.
I will accept, and as I tell my kids, it is very easy to forget when you are typing on a device that there are real people behind these Logon names, and if you wouldn’t say what you typed to me in the Alumni lounge, probably shouldn’t type it!
5 x
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

URI2006_Andy wrote: 4 years ago For those who think we take too many 3s:

.91 points per 3 point shot
.59 points per 2 point shot

Dowtin/Russell/Martin 6/13 from 3.

Dowtin/Russell/Martin 3/21 from 2.

And that doesn’t count the turnovers trying to score inside. As well as the run-outs for MD after a guard is trying to finish near the rim and can’t get back.
I don’t think we take too many, I think we don’t make enough!
1 x
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

I will accept, and as I tell my kids, it is very easy to forget when you are typing on a device that there are real people behind these Logon names, and if you wouldn’t say what you typed to me in the Alumni lounge, probably shouldn’t type it!
Understood, however I am very direct. I will say 100% of what I say here to anyone in person. Even if it isn’t always the right thing to say.
0 x
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

RamStock wrote: 4 years ago :roll: like

I said what I said.

Isn’t pouting, crying and bitching what you do every time you don’t agree with someone’s comment?
I support and defend RHODY. Others defend their seemingly, irrational, knee-jerk emotions based on a loss.

If my kind of being a fan is wrong, then, I guess I don’t want to be right.
0 x
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

Maryland would probably be the 7th or 8th best team in ACC, but will be competing for the top 3 in the Big 10. Either way, I think that they are legitimate top 25 team. We should have held the game closer, but I was not expecting a win there.

I think we could win 2 out of 3 against Alabama, LSU and West Virginia.
1 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

I said what I said.

All you talk about is how much this place sucks and how dumb we all are, yet you continue to spend a lot of time on here. Seems like everyone would be better off without your bullshit, and then throw in the offensive comments on top of that and you leaving the board really seems like it's a win/win for all involved.
4 x
RamStock
Cuttino Mobley

RamStock wrote: 4 years ago :roll: like

I said what I said.

I support and defend RHODY. Others defend their seemingly, irrational, knee-jerk emotions based on a loss.

If my kind of being a fan is wrong, then, I guess I don’t want to be right.
I think people have the right to be upset after the way we shot last year. No reasonable fan expected URI to win last night, but I think everyone would have felt different if was an 8-12 competitive loss. We got a lot of breaks early with all the turnovers from Maryland. I think we should expect to beat an slightly above average Alabama team at home if we are going to talk about making the tournament as an NCAA at large. If we lose we aren’t an NCAA quality team
0 x
Rhody22
Lamar Odom

Unread post by Rhody22 »

rambone 78 wrote: 4 years ago Sheppard would help of course, but we need even more shooting.

Fatts is not a shooter. Jeff is too inconsistent.

Same for Cyril.....a warrior but can't shoot.

Tyrese is our best...maybe Hammond or Toppin will get there.

All others also too inconsistent.

Sometimes I wish we would recruit like McKillop does....find guys who can shoot the rock, but aren't the most athletic. Or at least a mix of the 2....not easy to do I know, but something has to change if we want to reach the next level.

I at least hope that Leggett has a high BB IQ.....right now only Dowtin has that. At times we move the ball well, other times it comes to a complete stop as others have said. Why is that?

Cox is right, there's a lot of work to do....problem is, how much can he do about it?

This is so true. We recruit athletes who can run and jump but need to mix in some shooting and smarts. It’s been like this for some time now at URI. Team is a bit unbalanced in that regards. Didn’t expect them to win but also didn’t expect them to disappear...
0 x
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

adam914 wrote: 4 years ago

I said what I said.

All you talk about is how much this place sucks and how dumb we all are, yet you continue to spend a lot of time on here. Seems like everyone would be better off without your bullshit, and then throw in the offensive comments on top of that and you leaving the board really seems like it's a win/win for all involved.
Cool, fuck you too.
 ! Message from: ATPTourFan
Your one week ban is underway.
0 x
Shinze88
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Shinze88 »

Alabama is a game this team needs to win, I watched a good part of their game vs Penn. Bama is young and obviously Oates will build that program up. They allowed a FRESHMAN point guard carve them up with an assortment of well designed plays by the Penn coach... so yes if an IVY league team can rely on a freshman to produce so should URI. Bama did lose their top defensive player in the first half and had a chance to tie or win but missed 2 free throws with 2 seconds remaining. Unlike Maryland, Bama is not super big or strong in the front court, Penn outscored them 42-30 in the paint.

Not to pile on this very uninspiring bitch fest of a thread, but not sure how expectations for this year were that we'd become a good shooting team. Yes, losing a Sheppard type player (who most of us have never seen play), will likely hurt us, but we dont have shooters on this team, we have a team of good athletes that need to play better in order for us to win games vs top competition. Our athleticism and experience will guide us through the LaSalle's & Richmonds, but to beat the better teams on our schedule our "core" players will need to perform MUCH better. I love Jeff, Fatts and Cyril, but we dont have that Terrell or EC type player who you can rely on to get a basket when we need it. This team is offensively challenged and will need to figure out how to score if we are going to beat the better teams. We know this team has it in them to perform at a high level (see the first 10 minutes of last night), I'm taking that as a positive takeaway and look forward to us building on that ....
3 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

adam914 wrote: 4 years ago

I said what I said.

Cool, fuck you too.
Thanks for proving my point.
3 x
Rhodyhooopz
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Rhodyhooopz »

Why all the negativity? According to pomroy we had a 22% chance of winning that game. Which means we needed to be perfect for 40 minutes, which we weren’t. I also bet in everyone’s predictions this game was an L.

Take the positives and run. Work on the negatives and get better.

Harris was the bright star of the game for us and that was the guy who was getting crucified after the LIU game.

It’s a long season and the key is to improve with every game. Let’s do that and try to stay positive. These are kids and deserve our support.
8 x
"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special" - Jim Valvano
Roz
ARD

Unread post by Roz »

Come on people. Why are you bitching at each other? I think the key is knowing who we are. If you are not a good shooting team you need to consistently take it to the hole and get to the line and hit them. We looked great for 18 mins. I am trying to be positive.
2 x