Walker Availability

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

Re: Walker Availability

Unread post by rjsuperfly66 »

URIRecruitingInfo wrote: 4 years ago
Rhody83 wrote: 4 years ago Can some explain the difference between “dismissing a player from the program” and a “run-off”.

URI is appealing the Walker decision based on Ewing’s comments on Oct 11, 2018.
I don't know the technical answer (if there is one) but run-offs are performance related and dismissals are conduct related. The thing about run-offs is they are completely off the record so to get a waiver after being run-off, the former coach has to fully admit to the run-off. It makes no sense why the NCAA considers what the former coach has to say for a waiver after a dismissal. He wasn't suspended, he was dismissed so he had to transfer.
The sense I get is that it has to do with the reasons for the dismissal. If a player is "run-off," it's a mutual benefit. Team gets scholarship, player gets to go play right away. Win win all the way around. If a player is dismissed due to discipline, the coach may have no choice but to come to that conclusion. It's a self-inflicted "dismissal." Yes, the player is forced to transfer to continue his D1 career, but does that warrant an exception to play earlier than you should? I'm sure that was along the lines of what Georgetown said when asked, that "Look, if it wasn't for X and Y, we would hope Antwan was still with us. We didn't have a choice given his behavior."

As others have indicated, what advantage is there for Georgetown to play nice? Gtown and URI are competing for bids and recruits. If Walker had chosen North Dakota St., maybe they don't put up as big of a counter-offensive. But I also don't think that makes them wrong. I think if URI (or PC) had a talented player on the roster who a coach was forced to dismiss due to discipline, the thought wouldn't be "What can we do to get that player to play faster" and I also don't think many fans want to be pushing for earlier eligibility. Just a hunch, maybe I'm speaking for myself on that one.
0 x
SandorClegane
Art Stephenson

Unread post by SandorClegane »

The NCAA is a joke.
2 x
“The greatest things in life are invisible to the eye”
- Mr. Rogers
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

RJ, I agree with some of what you posted but explsin how a non-run off player that played a full season gets a waiver to play immediately. Jermarl ‪Baker played 28 games for Kentucky last year. Transferred to Arizona and his waiver is approved because Kentucky (Calapari) was more understanding than GTown (Ewing). ‬
1 x
“We will be good when we are good.”
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

It’s comparing apples to oranges. This was from a Kentucky article written yesterday: “ Kentucky also added Tyrese Maxey and Johnny Juzang to join Ashton Hagans and Immanuel Quickley for this season, which would have made it hard for Baker to earn significant minutes yet again, so it made sense for him to move somewhere he will have a chance to make a bigger impact while being closer to friends and family.” So maybe it wasn’t a true run-off like “we don’t want this guy on the roster,” but he was going to be the 5th guard on the roster this season and Cal gave him the chance to go somewhere and actually play. That’s different than if someone like Ashton Hagans or Quickley has tried to leave.
0 x
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

Too many waivers granted for questionable reasons. You can always make something up to justify.
Explain the player who transfers to St Johns from Cleveland State after the Cleveland State coach is fired. Waiver denied 🤦‍♀️
1 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

Or Quade Green who left UK bc he wasn’t the man like he wanted to be and is immediately eligible at U Wash. Like with everything the NCAA opened this pandora’s Box and deserves the criticism
0 x
ElmCityRhody
Sly Williams

Unread post by ElmCityRhody »

Disheartening

We can never catch a break

NEXT MAN UP
1 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

Gonebarongone wrote: 4 years ago
PeterRamTime wrote: 4 years ago
Rhody83 wrote: 4 years ago

Your fit comment is off. Walker git into a fight with another Georgetown student (non basketball athlete). It was Walker’s second offense in his 1+ years at Georgetown.
Still not a good fit if they put him in an environment where he gets in fights....

If that is the case then he did not run off. He was dismissed.

Now hes in a better environment where he makes dance videos with his friends instead of getting in fights.

F**k Georgetown
None of this makes a lick of sense. We really want someone that needs a certain environment to not get into fights?
....I was wondering if anyone would ask that...
0 x
CTRamfan
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by CTRamfan »

Thankfully both Fatts and Dowtin can play the point.............Hammond is the next option as a SG.
......Long and Toppin make us a deeper team than last year. There are many teams who play four forwards, if some can handle the ball.
0 x
eli#10
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by eli#10 »

Very legitimate questions by 83 and bar that deserve to be answered by the powers to be at the NCAA. Being able to transfer from a school because the playing time was not going to be available and being able to play immediately is absurd whether the coach is in favor of it or not. The NCAA must explain to the fans of college basketball how this is possible based on the current transfer policy unless there are extenuating circumstances. I thought that grad transfers were the only players who could play immediately. Someone who has been denied like Walker is entitled to a written explanation that can be shared with other interested parties.

I never liked Ewing to begin with but now he is on the most hated list. He has got to be an ass hole to not help Walker try to start a new career.
Last edited by eli#10 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

CTRamfan wrote: 4 years ago Thankfully both Fatts and Dowtin can play the point.............Hammond is the next option as a SG.
......Long and Toppin make us a deeper team than last year. There are many teams who play four forwards, if some can handle the ball.
Is the result of the NCAA waiver process... that Toppin is likely to get more play?
1 x
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

Tyrese Martin is now the third G in Rhody’s rotation.
Dana Tate and Mekhi Long are now the backups at PF.
1 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

This ^^
0 x
eli#10
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by eli#10 »

How the great pontificator (if there is such a word) rjsuperfly66 can defend Ewing is beyond me. If a coach had done this to a Friar transfer he would be on suicide watch. All in favor of him spending his time on the Friar board say AYE. AYE.
1 x
eli#10
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by eli#10 »

Per ESPN Quadre Green (as cited by BAR) announced last December that he was transferring from Kentucky to Washington. OK that is clearly not unusual. What is unusual is that after being at Washington for one semester he has now been deemed eligible to play immediately by the NCAA. WTF!!!
0 x
FDshoes
ARD

Unread post by FDshoes »

eli#10 wrote: 4 years ago How the great pontificator (if there is such a word) rjsuperfly66 can defend Ewing is beyond me. If a coach had done this to a Friar transfer he would be on suicide watch. All in favor of him spending his time on the Friar board say AYE. AYE.
Well since they can't sign a singal recruit for 2020 there is nothing to talk about there!!
0 x
phipsiGD'11
Art Stephenson

Unread post by phipsiGD'11 »

Gonebarongone wrote: 4 years ago
PeterRamTime wrote: 4 years ago
Rhody83 wrote: 4 years ago

Your fit comment is off. Walker git into a fight with another Georgetown student (non basketball athlete). It was Walker’s second offense in his 1+ years at Georgetown.
Still not a good fit if they put him in an environment where he gets in fights....

If that is the case then he did not run off. He was dismissed.

Now hes in a better environment where he makes dance videos with his friends instead of getting in fights.

F**k Georgetown
None of this makes a lick of sense. We really want someone that needs a certain environment to not get into fights?
If you've never been in fights or a fight in your life, have you even lived?

I don't blame a 18/19 year old kid for being in a fight. I'm sure like most kids that age he realized how stupid his mistake was and has learned from it. clearly has put himself in a better place. Sounds like he's already more mature than most kids his age.
2 x
eli#10
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by eli#10 »

P.S. I might have to buy a ticket behind their bench when Georgetown comes up to play the Friars and give Ewing an earful during the game. What Ewing has orchestrated has pissed me off royally. He should not be allowed to do this to any of his ex-players.
Let me know if anyone else out there wants to go to the game.
If we get real lucky we can make an effort to look for and meet the infamous rjsuperfly66.
1 x
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

eli#10 wrote: 4 years ago P.S. I might have to buy a ticket behind their bench when Georgetown comes up to play the Friars and give Ewing an earful during the game. What Ewing has orchestrated has pissed me off royally. He should not be allowed to do this to any of his ex-players.
Let me know if anyone else out there wants to go to the game.
If we get real lucky we can make an effort to look for and meet the infamous rjsuperfly66.
This. We should get a group wearing Rhody jerseys/colors behind the GTown bench.
2 x
EGram
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by EGram »

Wanted to add with Walker. I mentioned in a post a few months ago about how i heard overhead a convo between Thorn and a CCRi assistance coach.

He mentioned Ewing, and the Georgetown AD would nto return his calls on Walker..

So yes URI deserves part of the blame... But It sounds like GW really screwed us here by potentially not giving us the information school was entitalled to in order to make the decision on him.

RJ i understand CBB is a competition. But this going beyond that and into common courtesy. Ewing and GW should have made their posistion clear ages ago when URI was sniffing around on Walker instead of ignoring them,
0 x
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

Just to clear something up. Even if URI knew last Fall that Walker definitely wouldn’t be eligible until Dec 21st this year, they would have been very happy to get him to transfer. He will have 2 1/2 years of play. He will be eligible to play 20 out of 30 regular season games this year plus the A10 Tournament and any post season games.
5 x
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodylaw »

NCAA sucks - sounds like this is a young man who needed to get a little farther away from home and from all accounts is doing really well. You would think the NCAA would care about the student athlete’s well being and personal growth and allow a waiver for this situation.

Oh well. He will be a welcome force come December. Sorry Shepherd is ineligible this year, but I think he is more critical to next years squad. Saw a pretty limited role for him this year with my expectation that Jeff and Fatts both play 30+ mins a night.
2 x
Roz
ARD

Unread post by Roz »

I saw a pretty big Shepard role this year especially with the outside shooting to open up the floor for drives. Did you see our pathetic 3 point shooting against RIC?
1 x
rhodyfan3000
Tom Garrick

Unread post by rhodyfan3000 »

He's going to miss two months. Could be worse.

Could be a lot worse. Jan will be here before you know it.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

EGram wrote: 4 years ago Wanted to add with Walker. I mentioned in a post a few months ago about how i heard overhead a convo between Thorn and a CCRi assistance coach.

He mentioned Ewing, and the Georgetown AD would nto return his calls on Walker..

So yes URI deserves part of the blame... But It sounds like GW really screwed us here by potentially not giving us the information school was entitalled to in order to make the decision on him.

RJ i understand CBB is a competition. But this going beyond that and into common courtesy. Ewing and GW should have made their posistion clear ages ago when URI was sniffing around on Walker instead of ignoring them,
I remember you saying this. Maybe Ewing, maybe also some John Thompson Sr influence. Georgetown is a long time Big East member and I’m sure John Thompson abhors the idea of a BE player transferring to an A-10 team. Likely hates the idea that Walker could flourish at Rhody and open the eyes of other BE players to potentially transfer to the “lowly” A-10.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Rhody83 wrote: 4 years ago Just to clear something up. Even if URI knew last Fall that Walker definitely wouldn’t be eligible until Dec 21st this year, they would have been very happy to get him to transfer. He will have 2 1/2 years of play. He will be eligible to play 20 out of 30 regular season games this year plus the A10 Tournament and any post season games.
Actually Walker only misses 9 games. He plays 21 of 30 games including:
18 A-10 Conference
Western Kentucky
Middle Tennessee
Brown
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Roz wrote: 4 years ago I saw a pretty big Shepard role this year especially with the outside shooting to open up the floor for drives. Did you see our pathetic 3 point shooting against RIC?
Sheppard shot 44% on 3 point shooting last season. Our greatest weakness last season was our outside shooting.
Last edited by ramster 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

Walker’s absence will be felt in 5 games - Maryland, Alabama, LSU, PC and W. Virginia. Rhody wasn’t winning Maryland with or without Walker. They need to go 2-2 in these other four games.
0 x
RamStock
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RamStock »

ramster wrote: 4 years ago
Rhody83 wrote: 4 years ago Just to clear something up. Even if URI knew last Fall that Walker definitely wouldn’t be eligible until Dec 21st this year, they would have been very happy to get him to transfer. He will have 2 1/2 years of play. He will be eligible to play 20 out of 30 regular season games this year plus the A10 Tournament and any post season games.
Actually Walker only misses 9 games. He plays 21 of 30 games including:
18 A-10 Conference
Western Kentucky
Middle Tennessee
Brown
Yeah. It means the two of them miss almost every critical game for their NCAA at large bid chances. Middle Tennessee and Brown are garbage games. It will also take Walker now at least 3-4 games to adjust. He won’t just show up the fly after so much time off including last year. If they lose all or most of their big games in the non conference they will not be getting an at large bid. The conference is much better at top and in the middle and they will probably lose some road games to the middle teams also. I would say 17-13 or 18-12 with still no three point shooting. Losing Sheppard hurts
1 x
phipsiGD'11
Art Stephenson

Unread post by phipsiGD'11 »

While I certainly agree with your statement, because he will certainly be needed for Conference games, we needed depth for this OOC schedule. Hopefully he comes in as fresh legs to help give Cyril and Jermaine some breathing time.
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

It would definitely be better to have the full complement of players for the whole season, but I think there is a bit too much hand wringing over this. They’re just going to have to power thru it and have different guys step up early in the year, knowing reinforcements are coming. I don’t like the idea of having a built in excuse. As far as I’m concerned, there is no excuse here - you have to play with the guys who are available. It doesn’t matter if there are guys injured, suspended or ineligible, or transferred out or chose another school during the recruitment process. As long as you have five guys to put on the floor, the what-ifs are beside the point.

Having said all that, death to the NCAA. I eagerly await their imminent demise.
2 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

eli#10 wrote: 4 years ago How the great pontificator (if there is such a word) rjsuperfly66 can defend Ewing is beyond me. If a coach had done this to a Friar transfer he would be on suicide watch. All in favor of him spending his time on the Friar board say AYE. AYE.
1) I don't know what your problem is with me, but if you would like to spend money to attend a PC game, come say hi. Maybe then you'll see I'm not such a bad guy.

2) Who is defending Ewing? Maybe it came off that way, I was only talking about the Georgetown position, as that would be the one I think I'd want my team to take. I do think there should be full transparency on their part when asked about it, as I think it's just extremely petty and childish behavior from grown men,but with the lack of transparency and knowing the NCAA's exception process with regards to cooperation of former teams, perhaps those should have been greater indicators to temper expectations of eligibility to start the season. Again, don't read that as me supporting Ewing or the NCAA, I'm just a conservative person and until the NCAA says "____ is eligible," I'm not going to assume they are playing. I would say the same about any PC transfer.

3) I'm disappointed for URI in both the NCAA's rulings, as I want PC to go to the RC and win against the best version of URI, but I also want URI to be the best they can be all season to make PC's win just a bit stronger. I'm sorry I'm not one of those "I hope they lose every game" types, and I can support URI throughout the course of a season unless there is direct conflict with PC.
5 x
UCH21377
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by UCH21377 »

I think this is a major issue for this year. I think we are going to play small, as noted above with Long/Tate/Toppin filling in at the 4. We also need to remember that Cyril and Harris already seem hobbled. What happens if one of them has to miss time? To me the Sheppard thing is a much bigger problem. Dowtin got worn out playing huge minutes last year, and now he will have to do it again this year. Fatts is going to have to go 30-35 minutes also for better or worse. Martin too. Who's the fourth guard, Hammond? we're really really thin. Trying to be optimistic but things just got much tougher for this year. So much for depth.
1 x
CHICO 78
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by CHICO 78 »

Looks like DJ will be seeing time at the 3 as will Toppin. They will be pressed into service because the 3 point shooting will need to come from somewhere if not from the guards.Hammonds strength is not the 3 it’s more defense and slashing to the rim. Losing Sheppard is really big.
0 x
JimSidd
Art Stephenson

Unread post by JimSidd »

I don’t know how Walker and Sheppard are perceived defensively, but usually you suffer defensively with freshmen in the lineup, especially early in the season. That’s my concern. At least two of the three freshmen are going to have to play until Walker is eligible. You need an eight man rotation.
I had the same thought as RamStock regarding Walker needing some time to ramp up once he becomes eligible.
0 x
Iggy1979
Sly Williams

Unread post by Iggy1979 »

TruePoint wrote: 4 years ago It would definitely be better to have the full complement of players for the whole season, but I think there is a bit too much hand wringing over this. They’re just going to have to power thru it and have different guys step up early in the year, knowing reinforcements are coming. I don’t like the idea of having a built in excuse. As far as I’m concerned, there is no excuse here - you have to play with the guys who are available. It doesn’t matter if there are guys injured, suspended or ineligible, or transferred out or chose another school during the recruitment process. As long as you have five guys to put on the floor, the what-ifs are beside the point.

Having said all that, death to the NCAA. I eagerly await their imminent demise.
TP: a lack if depth kept them out of last's tournament. Now a big blow to their depth . That's why we're ringing our hands. We all hope the freshmen step up but...
1 x
"Every season, college basketball has one or two teams that rise from dormancy to relevancy, squads that make long-awaited charges at the NCAA Tournament and become really fun storylines along the way."
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

EGram wrote: 4 years ago Wanted to add with Walker. I mentioned in a post a few months ago about how i heard overhead a convo between Thorn and a CCRi assistance coach.

Sounds similar to the tennis coach Ernst situation. Georgetown fired him because it learned he was selling admission to the school having applicants posing as tennis players. It however never let on about any issue when URI attempted to do due diligence when they were considering Ernst for hire. URI hires the local and then has egg on its face when the scandal blows up and becomes public.

Should not be surprised by the lack of common decency from a school that once owned and sold slaves.
Last edited by RF1 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

Losing both will hurt in the OOC.....losing Sheppard for the year will impact our league record.

Going to be tougher to make the show, unfortunately.
2 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

I'm not as worried about the number of games he will miss, but the quality of opponents we are playing early in the season makes this a really tough blow. All of a sudden Cyril or Jermaine get in foul trouble. Or they both already have nagging injuries it seems, so if one of those pop up, we are going to be extremely thin depth wise.

Also, even once he does come back I imagine it'll take a few games at least to get up to speed and work him into the rotation. He'll have 3 games to work back in before the conference season starts.

I do agree with TP that there are no built in excuses here though. Cox and staff should have been prepared for this possibility, so you still have to go out there and make it happen.
0 x
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

One of the reasons this is a bigger problem is the makeup of Rhody’s roster. Of the 10 eligible scholarship players they have 5 whose natural position in SF (Tyrese, Tate, DJ, Long & Toppin). The weights listed on the gorhody roster are wrong (as an example Tate doesn’t weigh 230). Whoever plays the backup role at PF will be undersized. Other than Tate they are all skinny and will get pushed around.

TP, power thru it. Coach Jermaine has 3 fouls. Well he will just have to power thru it. Coach Mekhi is covering a guy that is 6’9” 235 lbs. Well Mekhi will just have to power thru it.
0 x
FDshoes
ARD

Unread post by FDshoes »

rjsuperfly66 wrote: 4 years ago
1) I don't know what your problem is with me, but if you would like to spend money to attend a PC game, come say hi. Maybe then you'll see I'm not such a bad guy.

2) Who is defending Ewing? Maybe it came off that way, I was only talking about the Georgetown position, as that would be the one I think I'd want my team to take. I do think there should be full transparency on their part when asked about it, as I think it's just extremely petty and childish behavior from grown men,but with the lack of transparency and knowing the NCAA's exception process with regards to cooperation of former teams, perhaps those should have been greater indicators to temper expectations of eligibility to start the season. Again, don't read that as me supporting Ewing or the NCAA, I'm just a conservative person and until the NCAA says "____ is eligible," I'm not going to assume they are playing. I would say the same about any PC transfer.

3) I'm disappointed for URI in both the NCAA's rulings, as I want PC to go to the RC and win against the best version of URI, but I also want URI to be the best they can be all season to make PC's win just a bit stronger. I'm sorry I'm not one of those "I hope they lose every game" types, and I can support URI throughout the course of a season unless there is direct conflict with PC.

You guys are also hurting on depth this year injuries will affect you in the early part of the season. But heres my favorite part, i believe you are graduating 5 seniors and have literally no one committed, sorry one guard ranked in the 200s, to come in next year. The Aurora of cooley is dead?
0 x
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

The expectation was Walker was free and clear. It was just a formality. They weren’t prepared to be screwed over. Sheppard was always 40/60.

The Walker situation hurts, but we did well last half of the season without the luxury of a Walker, add the fact we are older, more developed and prepared, I think we will survive the storm. Long, Toppin and DJ will be serviceable enough to spell Cyril or Jermaine. Walker and Sheppard aren’t enough to win or lose us a game, but they are valuable reserves to have in your hip pocket. Hammond is a BIG SG and the expectation is For him to give us SOMETHING

I’m confident in the next man up theory.

I truly don’t believe Walker or Sheppard are enough to decide whether or not we beat MD, LSU, WVU or PC. They’d certainly couldn’t hurt, but our core 6 is who will decide those games. ( in my opinion of course)
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Iggy, I totally get that and what I expected to be an improvement in depth was a big part of my higher expectations for this season. But the reality is you don’t have Walker to start the year or Shepard at all, and while that sucks there isn’t much to be done about it. In general, I think we as a group can get a little carried away in either direction, and my sense is that there is probably more doom and gloom about this than is actually warranted. It doesn’t make things easier but it doesn’t make them impossible, either. Acknowledging that as fans we aren’t on the team, I hope the team isn’t as dejected about this as the fans are because they have work to do with or without these guys.
1 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

0 x
Rhody72
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhody72 »

Screwing Walker only hurts GTown with recruiting. Calipari realizes this and this is the reason he plays nice with kids wanting to leave his program.
0 x
NCAAs or Bust!
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

So, what's up with this appeal? When will it be heard? When will it be decided?
0 x
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

Rhody72 wrote: 4 years ago Screwing Walker only hurts GTown with recruiting. Calipari realizes this and this is the reason he plays nice with kids wanting to leave his program.
I really don’t think a recruit considering Georgetown is caring about the fact that if he chooses/is forced to transfer mid-semester he may have to still sit for two semesters before gaining eligibility because Ewing doesn’t play nice.
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

URI should also make a statement as forceful as Tennessee did.
2 x
rhodyfan3000
Tom Garrick

Unread post by rhodyfan3000 »

rjsuperfly66 wrote: 4 years ago
Rhody72 wrote: 4 years ago Screwing Walker only hurts GTown with recruiting. Calipari realizes this and this is the reason he plays nice with kids wanting to leave his program.
I really don’t think a recruit considering Georgetown is caring about the fact that if he chooses/is forced to transfer mid-semester he may have to still sit for two semesters before gaining eligibility because Ewing doesn’t play nice.
I agree with Rhody72 on this one. I'm not privy to what is said on the recruiting trail, but a lot of things are said beyond the regular rigmarole. The thing is, having a nasty attitude with college age kids is just not a good position to be taking, regardless of who it is. I think the position with URI has always been to be as polite and cordial with outgoing student athletes as possible, no matter who it was or what the situation is. When I was younger, I did't appreciate this as much as I do now.

Regardless of what kind of points it potentially wins you behind the scenes, if any, on a karma basis alone that is the way I prefer it to be handled. It's not good policy to be nasty to people you part ways with. For starters, it isn't professional, and you should always stay professional.
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

Agree. Bad look on Gtown and the BE. Get DiSano on this.
0 x