‘20 MD Elijah Wood (Nebraska)

Talk about future recruits and scouting efforts in this forum.
Forum rules
If you start a recruit thread and don't set up a profile, make a blank post first so a profile can be added later.

Place whatever you were going to post in the second post.
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Re: ‘20 MD Elijah Wood (Rhode Island Commit)

Unread post by DC_Rams »

Slim wrote: 4 years ago Maret 70 BCC 40.

Thanks again, Slim. :roll:
2 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

Slim never misses a chance to diss this kid.

I will say, his FT shooting is awful, at least at this point.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

He made no comments. I see nothing wrong with posting every box score a player has. Good, bad or ugly doesn’t matter. Post facts away, on all recruiting sites but especially those that have committed, have visited or are considering URI closely.
4 x
wpbrown8267
Art Stephenson

Unread post by wpbrown8267 »

ramster wrote: 4 years ago He made no comments. I see nothing wrong with posting every box score a player has. Good, bad or ugly doesn’t matter. Post facts away, on all recruiting sites but especially those that have committed, have visited or are considering URI closely.
Weird he was quiet on the game Wood dropped 36, didn’t post the score (DC Rams did), but no follow up, no comments. But then he’s posted every other game.
1 x
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

Ramster, if you can’t read between the lines behind every Slim post, you’re more naive than I thought. No offense...but c’mon man....
2 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

wpbrown8267 wrote: 4 years ago
ramster wrote: 4 years ago He made no comments. I see nothing wrong with posting every box score a player has. Good, bad or ugly doesn’t matter. Post facts away, on all recruiting sites but especially those that have committed, have visited or are considering URI closely.
Weird he was quiet on the game Wood dropped 36, didn’t post the score (DC Rams did), but no follow up, no comments. But then he’s posted every other game.
nm
Last edited by ramster 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Clearly looks like Wood is the best player on a very bad team.

Probably trying to do too much, it looks like. The focus of the opposition defense also.
0 x
Slim
Steve Chubin

Unread post by Slim »

Bcc 2 games tonight. 2nd game halftime stats

0 x
Slim
Steve Chubin

Unread post by Slim »

Wilson 72 - BCC 49

0 x
rhodyblue12
ARD

Unread post by rhodyblue12 »

Hey - the knock was that he was no assertive enough and looked to pass first.
Looks like he is trying to exert some influence at least.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

rhodyblue12 wrote: 4 years ago Hey - the knock was that he was no assertive enough and looked to pass first.
I had not heard that as a specific knock. Here are statistics to date in summer league
https://www.capitolhoopssummerleague.co ... ol=3699363
62311BD6-4377-4A3F-82F4-7E6A6167E2E6.png
1 x
Slim
Steve Chubin

Unread post by Slim »

ramster wrote: 4 years ago
rhodyblue12 wrote: 4 years ago Hey - the knock was that he was no assertive enough and looked to pass first.
I had not heard that as a specific knock. Here are statistics to date in summer league
https://www.capitolhoopssummerleague.co ... 67E2E6.png

Maret team had Top 50 4 star kid in class 2021 he’s about 6”6 too, so great Match up for Wood. Here’s the stats below. Maret won 70-40.

Allen 29pts, 11rebs 3asst, 3 blocks, 7-14 from 3, 11/23 FG
Wood 13pts, 4rebs, 3asst , 3 blocks , 5/20FG 0/4 from 3

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/ ... len-235931

Game highlights from bcc vs Maret

https://t.co/HMrYEujnaN
1 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

I don’t follow DC basketball nearly as much as some people here, and really not at all. I don’t know who the good players and teams are. I know DeMatha, basically, and I know the dozen or so players that have been linked to URI in one way or another. That’s really it. But I know enough about basketball in general to say that it seems like Elijah’s team is not the strongest team in this league and being a good player on a bad team in a good league is never easy, and it’s even harder for players with certain types of games. If you’re Lebron James or whatever maybe you’re so good it doesn’t matter that much, but if you’re just a regular old good player and not a freak of nature it is a tough spot to shine in.

I’ve had the experience of being the best player on a bad team, and when you play against other bad teams it is an absolute joy. Nobody expects or really even wants you to give up shots; you have a permanent green light and a leash so long it nearly doesn’t exist to go hunt buckets. But against good teams, when you aren’t clearly the best player on the floor and you have no help or anyone to share the load with, and you know the only slim chance you have is to get about 45 on almost as many shots but you’re most likely going to get killed no matter what, it is really hard. And for guys that are not natural born shot hunters, it is even harder. All the good things that they do that would be noticed and appreciated if they were surrounded with other good players - making the extra pass, taking care of the ball, playing good on and off ball defense, etc. - matter way less when you are down 30 points and so nobody cares.

I’m not going to make any judgments about this player or any other player based on their box scores in games where they are clearly outmanned. And I think bringing the information here is totally fine, but I want to provide some context for it. However, I think the way the information is being brought here, and considering the previous comments by the source of the information, it is being done to make a point that pretty is unfair when stripped of its context.

I’ll make this deal with slim - if he wants to take on the role of posting Elijah’s box scores here, that’s fine and I welcome it. But post them all or post none. If I see only bad boxes here and I find out there are good ones that coincidentally have not been posted, I will put a stop to it on principle.
1 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
Slim
Steve Chubin

Unread post by Slim »

TruePoint wrote: 4 years ago I don’t follow DC basketball nearly as much as some people here, and really not at all. I don’t know who the good players and teams are. I know DeMatha, basically, and I know the dozen or so players that have been linked to URI in one way or another. That’s really it. But I know enough about basketball in general to say that it seems like Elijah’s team is not the strongest team in this league and being a good player on a bad team in a good league is never easy, and it’s even harder for players with certain types of games. If you’re Lebron James or whatever maybe you’re so good it doesn’t matter that much, but if you’re just a regular old good player and not a freak of nature it is a tough spot to shine in.

I’ve had the experience of being the best player on a bad team, and when you play against other bad teams it is an absolute joy. Nobody expects or really even wants you to give up shots; you have a permanent green light and a leash so long it nearly doesn’t exist to go hunt buckets. But against good teams, when you aren’t clearly the best player on the floor and you have no help or anyone to share the load with, and you know the only slim chance you have is to get about 45 on almost as many shots but you’re most likely going to get killed no matter what, it is really hard. And for guys that are not natural born shot hunters, it is even harder. All the good things that they do that would be noticed and appreciated if they were surrounded with other good players - making the extra pass, taking care of the ball, playing good on and off ball defense, etc. - matter way less when you are down 30 points and so nobody cares.

I’m not going to make any judgments about this player or any other player based on their box scores in games where they are clearly outmanned. And I think bringing the information here is totally fine, but I want to provide some context for it. However, I think the way the information is being brought here, and considering the previous comments by the source of the information, it is being done to make a point that pretty is unfair when stripped of its context.

I’ll make this deal with slim - if he wants to take on the role of posting Elijah’s box scores here, that’s fine and I welcome it. But post them all or post none. If I see only bad boxes here and I find out there are good ones that coincidentally have not been posted, I will put a stop to it on principle.
No problem. If I see it I’ll post it for sure. I go to the summer leg to watch as well. BCC team is not good same as they were during the HS year. Wood”s Numbers were similar during the HS year against bad teams & worse competition. His aau numbers weren’t great either. This is not me saying it the numbers saying it from his play.

Again, I like current URI kids like JD, Fatts, Dana etc and I like 2019 Long, and I think Leggett would be great fit for URI. I’m fan of the A10 so there’s players and recruits I like and dislike. I have saw Wood since the 7th grade and he’s been the same player for the most part. Will continue to follow him threw HS & beyond.
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

Totally fair to have an opinion of a player that is true to what you see, and you’re not obligated to suddenly fall in love with a player because he commits to URI - that would be true even if you were a URI fan but especially as a neutral observer. The thing I want to avoid here is flooding his thread here with negative takes that start to feel like piling on. At the end of the day, this board is for (and mainly used by) URI basketball fans who should be able to form their own opinions of their recruit without having to wade thru a ton of posts dragging the kid by someone that isn’t a fellow fan. Not saying you can’t have or share your opinion but leave some space for other people.
1 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
Slim
Steve Chubin

Unread post by Slim »

TruePoint wrote: 4 years ago Totally fair to have an opinion of a player that is true to what you see, and you’re not obligated to suddenly fall in love with a player because he commits to URI - that would be true even if you were a URI fan but especially as a neutral observer. The thing I want to avoid here is flooding his thread here with negative takes that start to feel like piling on. At the end of the day, this board is for (and mainly used by) URI basketball fans who should be able to form their own opinions of their recruit without having to wade thru a ton of posts dragging the kid by someone that isn’t a fellow fan. Not saying you can’t have or share your opinion but leave some space for other people.
Agreed. No problem as you see now I have just posted stats as of late. I already gave my thoughts and havent said much else. The performance on the court will always paint a true picture too, so I’ll let it play out. Still will post stats n info though.
3 x
Running Ram
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Running Ram »

1 x
Go Rhody!!!
Birthplace of 'Fastbreak Basketball'
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Barons lost to Tigers Friday June 7 by 72-49
Wood 23 min, 3-10 FG, 1-3 FT, 0-5 on 3FG, 2 rebounds, 1assist, 3 TO, 1 steal, 1 block for 7 points
FCE1C61D-075E-469E-8014-734DA040CCB0.png
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Barons lost to Titans Sunday June 9 by 65-50
Wood DNP
Next game Wednesday June 12
4B26BC18-7D6B-463E-92F7-3FCABBA23E17.png
0 x
RamStock
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RamStock »

ramster wrote: 4 years ago Barons lost to Titans Sunday June 9 by 65-50
Wood DNP

The excitement continues to builds for the day Wood arrive in Kingston-LOL. I guess we have another year of this.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

RamStock wrote: 4 years ago
ramster wrote: 4 years ago Barons lost to Titans Sunday June 9 by 65-50
Wood DNP

The excitement continues to builds for the day Wood arrive in Kingston-LOL. I guess we have another year of this.
TP requested Slim to post all of the scores or none of them . These last two games have not been posted yet so I posted them. 5 game series to go in the 10 game Dematha summer season
Wed June 12 - 8pm St Stevens and St Agnes
Fri June 14 - 5:30pm Potomac School
Sat June 15 - 5pm Dematha
Thu June 20 - 5:30pm Bengals (Blake)
Mon June 24 - 8pm Cavaliers (WT Woodson)
6C7C4382-D33E-48F5-8053-5CEF9BBE25A8.png
0 x
Slim
Steve Chubin

Unread post by Slim »

0 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

His team needs to be in a different league...
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

He needs to be on a different team.
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

PeterRamTime wrote: 4 years ago His team needs to be in a different league...
There are 34 teams in the Summer League. Each Team plays 10 games. Not sure how the 10 opponents are selected
3 of the last 4 games for Barons are against teams that have not won a game yet and are a combined (0-17)

To date the performance of the teams Wood's Team has or will play:
Landon (1-6) Won (93-92)
Takoma (5-1) Lost (41-72)
Maret (2-4) Lost (40-70)
Tigers (Wilson) (4-4) Lost (49-72)
Titans (TC Williams) (2-4) Lost (50-65)
St Agnes St Stephens (5-0) Lost (35-94)

Potomac (0-5) Friday June 14 @ 5:30pm
DeMatha (4-0) Saturday June 15 @ 5pm
Bengals (Blake) (0-6) Thursday June 20 @ 5:30pm
Cavaliers (WT Woodson) (0-6) Monday June 24 @ 8pm

Wood Stats through 5 games:
14.6 ppg
4.4 rpg
1.6 assists pg
28-85 FG for 32.9%
5-26 on 3 point FG for 19.2%
12-28 FT for 42.9%
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Well his 3 pt. shooting could give Fatts a run for his money.....and the FT shooting is horrendous.
0 x
bkoeppen
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by bkoeppen »

There are 34 teams in the Summer League. Each Team plays 10 games. Not sure how the 10 opponents are selected
3 of the last 4 games for Barons are against teams that have not won a game yet and are a combined (0-17)

Landon (1-6) Won (93-92)
Maret (2-4) Lost (40-70)

14.6 ppg
4.4 rpg
1.6 assists pg
28-85 FG for 32.9%
12-28 FT for 42.9%
We get that he's struggling. Not sure why we have to belabor the point. You guys can continue to post box scores and summer league stats and that's fine, but a few points:

- I think a lot of you are caught up that he is/was a 4 star recruit and are expecting a lot more from his school results. Cox did not recruit him because someone slapped a 4 star on him. He recruited him because he's athletic, has size and has a lot of potential. He also probably thinks once he gets into a Div 1 program and receives all the benefits he will get from Rhody (strength training, level of competition, high level college coaching, etc) he will be able to maximize his full potential - obviously something he's not getting from a mid-lower level high school
- we now have depth for the next 2-3 years to come. Wood does not need to hit the ground running his freshman year, and frankly if you read all the articles, it is something he and his family want from an opportunity to play college ball. he admits he needs to get stronger and continue to develop. Cox obviously knows that, and has the luxury of having someone who needs time to develop given who we have in the '17, '18 and '19 classes and that our project from '19 (mading) de-committed
-it's obvious that his recruitment has become personal with some posters, some believe in Cox/Wood and others who clearly think he's overrated. for the sanity of the board give him a year or two to develop. I support posting box scores and stats for our recruits, but if you're gonna post Woods, post all our recruits so it doesn't seem like we are just trying to make a point.

As i said earlier, Cox could give two sh*ts what star he has on him and also sees the 4 year window for Wood, not just what he does his freshmen year.
5 x
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

Two things.

BCC is bad. However, there team during the season will not look the same.

Wood has no help and is forcing the issue. Not good. Will not prepare him for the A10
0 x
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

bkoeppen wrote: 4 years ago

Landon (1-6) Won (93-92)
Maret (2-4) Lost (40-70)

14.6 ppg
4.4 rpg
1.6 assists pg
28-85 FG for 32.9%
12-28 FT for 42.9%
We get that he's struggling. Not sure why we have to belabor the point. You guys can continue to post box scores and summer league stats and that's fine, but a few points:

- I think a lot of you are caught up that he is/was a 4 star recruit and are expecting a lot more from his school results. Cox did not recruit him because someone slapped a 4 star on him. He recruited him because he's athletic, has size and has a lot of potential. He also probably thinks once he gets into a Div 1 program and receives all the benefits he will get from Rhody (strength training, level of competition, high level college coaching, etc) he will be able to maximize his full potential - obviously something he's not getting from a mid-lower level high school
- we now have depth for the next 2-3 years to come. Wood does not need to hit the ground running his freshman year, and frankly if you read all the articles, it is something he and his family want from an opportunity to play college ball. he admits he needs to get stronger and continue to develop. Cox obviously knows that, and has the luxury of having someone who needs time to develop given who we have in the '17, '18 and '19 classes and that our project from '19 (mading) de-committed
-it's obvious that his recruitment has become personal with some posters, some believe in Cox/Wood and others who clearly think he's overrated. for the sanity of the board give him a year or two to develop. I support posting box scores and stats for our recruits, but if you're gonna post Woods, post all our recruits so it doesn't seem like we are just trying to make a point.

As i said earlier, Cox could give two sh*ts what star he has on him and also sees the 4 year window for Wood, not just what he does his freshmen year.
The BIG picture.
0 x
Running Ram
Carlton Owens

bkoeppen, great post, while I applaud your effort, unfortunately hamster is so singular he'd rather be right than be a big picture fan and slim, well he's no fan at all, just a small picture guy who thinks he knows the future based on statistics. Neither hamster nor skim are fooling anyone by posting every box score. Like you said you don't see anyone posting ever box score for all the other recruits. Wood is going to end up being more effective than E.C. was and I love that guy's ability to score, will always cherish his being here when most needed. But Wood will facilitate more offense in general. Mark it down.
1 x
Go Rhody!!!
Slim
Steve Chubin

Unread post by Slim »

Running Ram wrote: 4 years ago bkoeppen, great post, while I applaud your effort, unfortunately hamster is so singular he'd rather be right than be a big picture fan and slim, well he's no fan at all, just a small picture guy who thinks he knows the future based on statistics. Neither hamster nor skim are fooling anyone by posting every box score. Like you said you don't see anyone posting ever box score for all the other recruits. Wood is going to end up being more effective than E.C. was and I love that guy's ability to score, will always cherish his being here when most needed. But Wood will facilitate more offense in general. Mark it down.
Truepoint- please let this poster know I’m free to post my opinion and to stop with the name calling. It’s only basketball debate. Smh
2 x
Running Ram
Carlton Owens

Slim wrote: 4 years ago
Running Ram wrote: 4 years ago bkoeppen, great post, while I applaud your effort, unfortunately hamster is so singular he'd rather be right than be a big picture fan and slim, well he's no fan at all, just a small picture guy who thinks he knows the future based on statistics. Neither hamster nor skim are fooling anyone by posting every box score. Like you said you don't see anyone posting ever box score for all the other recruits. Wood is going to end up being more effective than E.C. was and I love that guy's ability to score, will always cherish his being here when most needed. But Wood will facilitate more offense in general. Mark it down.
Truepoint- please let this poster know I’m free to post my opinion and to stop with the name calling. It’s only basketball debate. Smh
TP please let this poster know that refering to him as skim is my right as an internet consumer. Furthermore, he can find another forum to shit up where the posters aren't so uncouth.
0 x
Go Rhody!!!
josephski
Tom Garrick

Unread post by josephski »

Landon (1-6) Won (93-92)
Maret (2-4) Lost (40-70)

14.6 ppg
4.4 rpg
1.6 assists pg
28-85 FG for 32.9%
12-28 FT for 42.9%

This is a good point but how often in recent years have we taken a guard who needed time to develop and has worked out? Since Hurley got here our most successful guards have been ones who made an impact as a freshman.

We also really don't know how much depth we'll have when Wood's a freshman. We'll have Fatts, Sheppard, Hammond, Martin and Toppin who's listed as a guard/forward. So 5 guys but 3 haven't played a game yet for us.

Also I really hope Wood is not the type of "project" recruit like Mading (or Tertsea). With where this program's at and where we want to be the idea that we would take a guard who may take 1-2 years to develop just seems really strange and you would hope we could do better especially at the guard position.
3 x
Running Ram
Carlton Owens

josephski wrote: 4 years ago This is a good point but how often in recent years have we taken a guard who needed time to develop and has worked out? Since Hurley got here our most successful guards have been ones who made an impact as a freshman.

We also really don't know how much depth we'll have when Wood's a freshman. We'll have Fatts, Sheppard, Hammond, Martin and Toppin who's listed as a guard/forward. So 5 guys but 3 haven't played a game yet for us.

Also I really hope Wood is not the type of "project" recruit like Mading (or Tertsea). With where this program's at and where we want to be the idea that we would take a guard who may take 1-2 years to develop just seems really strange and you would hope we could do better especially at the guard position.

Now this is a good post, it is provocative in terms of sparking or continuing debate, but not simply the equivalent of 'this kid sucks'
0 x
Go Rhody!!!
KevanBoyles
Carlton Owens

Unread post by KevanBoyles »

Just noticed that 247Sports Composite has downgraded him to number 181, 3 star, with a 90.19 rating. 247Sports’ own rating has him at 130, 3 star, with a 89 rating. FWIW.
0 x
bkoeppen
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by bkoeppen »

josephski wrote: 4 years ago

Landon (1-6) Won (93-92)
Maret (2-4) Lost (40-70)

14.6 ppg
4.4 rpg
1.6 assists pg
28-85 FG for 32.9%
12-28 FT for 42.9%

This is a good point but how often in recent years have we taken a guard who needed time to develop and has worked out? Since Hurley got here our most successful guards have been ones who made an impact as a freshman.

I hear yeah on projects, but I don't think Elijah is a project (didn't mean to imply that), at least in terms of the types of project we are use to seeing at Rhody. He needs to put on weight and get stronger, along with playing against healthier competition. Someone like Madding had a lot more work to do. Remember he blew up in AAU play after his sophomore year and was getting a lot of P5 offers. Most projects we get are not getting P5 offers.

In terms of depth, I meant the whole roster. Although some of the '19s and transfers are unknown, I think it's very realistic we could have 8-9 guys contributing meaningful minutes with hopefully a leggett or miles contributing 10 mins or more for the '20 class. 9-10 guys would be a nice, deep rotation, with a nice core of Seniors and Juniors. Between Fatts, Sheppard, Martin, Hammond and a '20 we will have enough depth in the backcourt as well.

There is certainly risk involved with Wood, but I think Cox is looking at the potential ceiling and can argue it's higher than most recruits he gets. It's up to him, the staff and more importantly Elijah to maximize that potential.
0 x
Iggy1979
Sly Williams

Unread post by Iggy1979 »

He not only needs to get stronger and put on weight but become a much better shooter. It's hard to shoot under 50 percent on FTs. Shaq was better than that.
0 x
"Every season, college basketball has one or two teams that rise from dormancy to relevancy, squads that make long-awaited charges at the NCAA Tournament and become really fun storylines along the way."
Dre3000
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by Dre3000 »

Landon (1-6) Won (93-92)
Maret (2-4) Lost (40-70)

14.6 ppg
4.4 rpg
1.6 assists pg
28-85 FG for 32.9%
12-28 FT for 42.9%

I would say Dowtin would fall into this category, he was not thought to be a freshman starter when he was recruited. Most didn't expect much of him his first year, and on paper he certainly needed to progress being ranked almost 300th in his class by 247. If you go back and look at his senior year box scores they weren't off the charts. But he had ARGUABLY (don't kill me for this) the biggest impact on our team his freshman year, his winning percentage as a starter was incredible year 1 (and year 2).
0 x
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

Let’s hope Wood exhibits Dowtin’s work habits.
0 x
Slava Ukraini!
Slim
Steve Chubin

Unread post by Slim »

Dre3000 wrote: 4 years ago

I would say Dowtin would fall into this category, he was not thought to be a freshman starter when he was recruited. Most didn't expect much of him his first year, and on paper he certainly needed to progress being ranked almost 300th in his class by 247. If you go back and look at his senior year box scores they weren't off the charts. But he had ARGUABLY (don't kill me for this) the biggest impact on our team his freshman year, his winning percentage as a starter was incredible year 1 (and year 2).
Jeff was always talented. Hit growth spurt late. He had produced in AAU and HS . St. John’s won the championship with him Anthony Cowan, but Cowan was the bigger recruit so got more love. AAU he played with Markelle Fultz #1 pick so Markelle got more love. Jeff was always good though since 5th/6th grade kid you could see it. URI was perfect fit for him the way they use their guards. Big fan of his game. Jeff started off playing JV
0 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

At this point I’d rather be getting 2* recruits, at least there wouldn’t be as much bitching about the player.

This kid isn’t even a senior in high school yet, had multiple P5 offers. Let’s give the kid two years at Rhody before jumping down his throat.
2 x
Go Rhody
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Wood did not play in Baron’s Friday night vs Potomac or Saturday night vs DeMatha games
0 x
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

Are we going to sticky this post?
0 x
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

Sure why not. Ha
1 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

Elijah 31 points and 10 rebounds for DC Premier
0 x
“We will be good when we are good.”
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

I'm waiting for Slim to post the box score.
0 x
sevegny7
Art Stephenson

Unread post by sevegny7 »

Guys that is not elijah wood. That is elijah moore.
1 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

Oops.
0 x
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

Bad joke. He just got to the rim to dunk it and the other kids looked about 5 feet tall. It’s DC Premier’s 7th grade team.
0 x
“We will be good when we are good.”
Slim
Steve Chubin

Unread post by Slim »

There will be interesting news dropping on Elijah Wood at some point soon. Lol
0 x