URI staff update

Talk about future recruits and scouting efforts in this forum.
Forum rules
If you start a recruit thread and don't set up a profile, make a blank post first so a profile can be added later.

Place whatever you were going to post in the second post.
Rhodymadness401
Abdul Fox

URI staff update

Unread post by Rhodymadness401 »

Hearing that John C. doesn't look to return due to health reasons, who should we hire. Do we move TJ up to assistant coach or do we go out and get another coach we can help recruit.
0 x
Rhodyhooopz
Art Stephenson

Re: URI staff update

Unread post by Rhodyhooopz »

Or a coach who specializes in big men....Saw one of the greatest from URI sitting in the stands all season as he finished up his degree.
0 x
"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special" - Jim Valvano
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

Coach Cox is going to hire an experienced D1 Assistant Coach. Someone who can recruit and work on player development.
1 x
“We will be good when we are good.”
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Ramulous »

I do hope there is a role for the dude sitting in the stands while finishing his degree....
0 x
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, Boxworth, Friar Faithful, bicycleicycle, Matt_Keough, Patrick Norton, the Rosato brothers, and especially Benjamin Lord !
KevanBoyles
Carlton Owens

Unread post by KevanBoyles »

Rhodyhooopz wrote: 5 years ago Or a coach who specializes in big men....Saw one of the greatest from URI sitting in the stands all season as he finished up his degree.
Kenny Green?
0 x
The Dude
Tom Garrick

Unread post by The Dude »

Ramulous wrote: 5 years ago I do hope there is a role for the dude sitting in the stands while finishing his degree....
I'm flattered. Totally down for being the next assistant! I actually finished my degree in 2005 though. :lol:
2 x
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Marcus Garvey
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Ramulous »

No....the other dude...not The Dude !!!
0 x
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, Boxworth, Friar Faithful, bicycleicycle, Matt_Keough, Patrick Norton, the Rosato brothers, and especially Benjamin Lord !