What is up with the search for a new Women's coach?

Talk about all other Rhody teams, from Baseball to Indoor Track.
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

What is up with the search for a new Women's coach?

Unread post by Ramulous »

Is this a topic that excites anyone here?

I would like to follow the search......but it seems harder to get potential names

If this was the Men's program there would have been a lot of speculation already

I support the Women's team and hope we can get a good hire
3 x
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, Boxworth, Friar Faithful, bicycleicycle, Matt_Keough, Patrick Norton, the Rosato brothers, and especially Benjamin Lord !
Phen Egap
Abdul Fox

Re: What is up with the search for a new Women's coach?

Unread post by Phen Egap »

I’m with ya... let’s at least get some sort of progress report as to what’s going on. Need to get this settled and build for the future, don’t like flapping in the wind. Anyone have any scoop?
1 x
Bluebird
Jim Eitner

Unread post by Bluebird »

They need to start fresh with a strong disiplinarian coach with a proven positive record.
1 x
uriwdesbeter
Frenchy Tomlin

Unread post by uriwdesbeter »

Bluebird wrote: 5 years ago They need to start fresh with a strong disiplinarian coach with a proven positive record.
Totally agree! Hopefully that's the thought of the AD as well!
0 x
uriwdesbeter
Frenchy Tomlin

Unread post by uriwdesbeter »

I also hope they pay attention to a coach who can support the women athletes on this team to go beyond college ball if they want. It's obvious to read the bio's on coaches, and see how many players they have who are voted at the top of their conference, or go on to play WNBA or professionally, or anything else. Beyond a few 2nd and 3rd team's in the conference, I don't think the previous coaches were interested or maybe able to promote their athletes to do anything greater. It's the same thing as a good boss developing their people to get promotions!
0 x