Is this a “rebuilding” year for our URI Rams?

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
ramster
Frank Keaney

Re: Is this a “rebuilding” year for our URI Rams?

Unread post by ramster »

Last night that immature first year point guard took the most 3 point attempts of any player in the game (both teams) and he took the most total shots of any player in the game. AND he is the worst shooter of any player in the game. I don't call him a point guard. A point guard takes joy in setting up his teammates. Takes as much or more joy in getting an assist than in scoring. Our PG want to shoot, wants to score.
Last night he took 14 shots. Most shots anyone on Davidson took was 8. Gudmunsson took only 7 shots and took 5 threes ending with 20 points - very efficient.
Fatts had only 2 assists and 4 turnovers. 5-14 FG and 2-6 on threes - a "good" game for him but he does not involve others. Zero rebounds.
Turn out the lights, the party is over. Wake me up when Jeff Dowtin gets put back to where he should be.
Fatts played 35 minutes. He can't stop himself from shooting, no matter how many shots he misses.

Fatts should come off the bench. Dowtin is the PG of this team.

I
1 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

Blue Man wrote: 5 years ago Well considering we lost our elite PG at some point this year because our coach incorrectly decided the team was better with him off the ball, it probably is.

Shouldn’t have been. But losing a PG is tough to come back on. Would’ve been nice to know we’d be losing the best player on our team by a coaches choice going into the year so we could’ve tempered our expectations.

To be honest, this year is about what you could expect from an immature first year PG.
Do we really have a PG? Seems like a random display of positionlessness most of the time...
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

If Dowtin is PG yes we have a PG, I’d Fatts is PG then no, we have a shooting guard listed as a point guard in the program.
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

NYGFan_Section208 wrote: 5 years ago
Blue Man wrote: 5 years ago Well considering we lost our elite PG at some point this year because our coach incorrectly decided the team was better with him off the ball, it probably is.

Shouldn’t have been. But losing a PG is tough to come back on. Would’ve been nice to know we’d be losing the best player on our team by a coaches choice going into the year so we could’ve tempered our expectations.

To be honest, this year is about what you could expect from an immature first year PG.
Do we really have a PG? Seems like a random display of positionlessness most of the time...
That’s by design.

A really stupid, awful, nonsensical design.
1 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
BleedBlue87
ARD

Unread post by BleedBlue87 »

Has anyone in the media actually questioned why JD hasn't been starting at the point? I would be interested in hearing the reasoning.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Not that I have seen. I don’t think you will get any strategy questions like that asked of Cox, or Hurley or Baron. Not that I can ever remember.
0 x
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

URI runs a lot of high post offense in their sets this season. Hurley ran a lot of it too especially with KI in the 5.

In fairness to Coach Cox the UCLA high post offense does not define a point guard. The system is designed with guards attacking in tandem. I’ve posted Coach Wooden describing the system elsewhere this month here it is again:

Re Fatts IMO the Coach is dealt a difficult hand here. There are very few systems that can employ a 5’8” player off the ball. The UCLA high post offense allows you to do that a bit. In a true motion offense perhaps you could play him off the ball some but URI does not run motion. True motion (or the UNC shuffle offense) are in my opinion impossible to implement mid season. I believe you need to recruit players specifically to run such a system. The Davidson Wildcats under McKillop are a great example of this approach.

It is a predicament now that Russell is exposed as a poor shooter. Sadly he really isn’t fitting into what we are doing at the moment. I don’t see URI having a true half court system yet. I mentioned a few months ago that Cox had a bit of a talent mismatch with this group which could make it difficult to create a fluid offense. The talent level was high but I didn’t see the pieces fitting smoothly together. Of course mismatched talent is typical of mid major programs that recruit the best athletes available vs recruiting for a system. Two different approaches not saying one is better than the other. I do believe it is harder to coach a team like this.

I did not see the game last night passed on tix and Mrs hrstrat57 demanded a one game suspension from URI hoops. She gets more worked up than I do....

I don’t comment on game action that I do not see first hand. Perhaps the Rams ran some new stuff last night that I didn’t see.
2 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

so what would you do next 4 games if you were Cox?
0 x
ace
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by ace »

I’m not as down on Fatts as most are. But let’s go with the assumption that he’s not suited to either spot for major minutes and you need two guys who can handle the ball... what happens next year?
1 x
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

ramster wrote: 5 years ago so what would you do next 4 games if you were Cox?
Ramster great question.

With half court sets failing ( again didn’t see last nights game) the first thing you’d say would be run. Get the hall to Russell and deploy his speed, fill the passing lanes and attack.

But it’s hard to run fast break basketball when you’re 7 deep and the team is obviously gassed. It also weakens your defensive legs and quick opponents blow thru your tired defense.

I would run high ball screens to get Dowtin 8-10 clean three point looks a game hoping to get 12 points there and I would put Harris in the 5 frequently in the high post sets.

I don’t like the UCLA high post offense without Walton or Alcindor but Harris is clearly the most “skilled” big we have.

So I guess I’d look to run a bit more, defend as best as possible and make the adjustments above.

‘‘Tis bleak indeed but thankfully more hoops to go and more tricks to try out. I’d suggest social media time would be better spent using the toss backs to practice shooting individually. I do not believe that a shooting stroke is some magical trick, it needs to be grooved with focused practice. There’s video on YouTube somewhere of Roy Williams teaching shooting at the D1 level using toss backs. I’ll try to hunt it down later if I can.

Ramster I’d love to hear your suggestions.

:)
Last edited by hrstrat57 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
1 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

ace wrote: 5 years ago I’m not as down on Fatts as most are. But let’s go with the assumption that he’s not suited to either spot for major minutes and you need two guys who can handle the ball... what happens next year?
Ace you know how I feel about basketball footspeed!

That is probably the only basketball skill that can’t be taught in my opinion. We have to fix his shooting and it can be fixed. Get him in the gym with video and toss backs.

You can’t give up on any player blessed with that kind of speed.

Serious goofy question.... does Fatts wear contact lenses? Lotta shots dead on line but short or long (grasping here)
Last edited by hrstrat57 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

hrstrat57 wrote: 5 years ago
ace wrote: 5 years ago I’m not as down on Fatts as most are. But let’s go with the assumption that he’s not suited to either spot for major minutes and you need two guys who can handle the ball... what happens next year?

That is probably the only basketball skill that can’t be taught in my opinion. We have to fix his shooting and it can be fixed. Get him in the gym with video and toss backs.

Serious goofy question.... does Fatts wear contact lenses. Lotta shots dead on line but short of long (grasping here)
Fatts is an excellent FT shooter. He is capable of 80% or even higher but he has suffered with his confidence. A losing streak can do that to players, plus his 3FG percent is down. He is really not as bad a 3 FG shooter as the numbers are showing, BUT he tends to take off balance and low percentage 3FGs so of course that makes the confidence drop - chicken meet egg
0 x
ace
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by ace »

Serious goofy question.... does Fatts wear contact lenses. Lotta shots dead on line but short of long (grasping here)
I didn’t mean specifically about Fatts. I’m talking about the roster next year. Who’s the guy who can function as a secondary ball handler along with Dowtin if someone’s decided it can’t be Fatts?
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

ramster wrote: 5 years ago

Fatts is an excellent FT shooter. He is capable of 80% or even higher but he has suffered with his confidence. A losing streak can do that to players, plus his 3FG percent is down. He is really not as bad a 3 FG shooter as the numbers are showing, BUT he tends to take off balance and low percentage 3FGs so of course that makes the confidence drop - chicken meet egg
I disagree about the 3pt shooting. He is the worst in D1 basketball.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Ramster great question.

With half court sets failing ( again didn’t see last nights game) the first thing you’d say would be run. Get the hall to Russell and deploy his speed, fill the passing lanes and attack.

But it’s hard to run fast break basketball when you’re 7 deep and the team is obviously gassed. It also weakens your defensive legs and quick opponents blow thru your tired defense.

I would run high ball screens to get Dowtin 8-10 clean three point looks a game hoping to get 12 points there and I would put Harris in the 5 frequently in the high post sets.

I don’t like the UCLA high post offense without Walton or Alcindor but Harris is clearly the most “skilled” big we have.

So I guess I’d look to run a bit more, defend as best as possible and make the adjustments above.

‘‘Tis bleak indeed but thankfully more hoops to go and more tricks to try out. I’d suggest social media time would be better spent using the toss backs to practice shooting individually. I do not believe that a shooting stroke is some magical trick, it needs to be grooved with focused practice. There’s video on YouTube somewhere of Roy Williams teaching shooting at the D1 level using toss backs. I’ll try to hunt it down later if I can.

ok here goes:
- Drop the casual weave. Gets us to where we rush the shot clock and take bad, ill advised shots that hurt the 3 FG percentages
- Agree to get Dowtin more shots. Let him shoot 8-10 3FGs - move them from Thompson and Russell to Dowtin and to Martin.
- Reduce 3FGs taken by Tate, Russell and Thompson - they should not be shooting 3's unless wide open at the 3 point line
- Move Harris down to the 5 - just as you said. Get him off the 3 point and half court lines. This will reduce unnecessary fouls and put him into better rebounding position.
In the 7 or last 8 game losing streak Harris has:
Minutes: 14,15,14,14,18,10,26,21
Rebounds: 3,1,1,1,0,5,4
Fouls: 4,4,2,0,1,4,4,4
The rebounding numbers are mind boggling. His last 2 games have been better with 5,4 rebounds. plus he got minutes of 26,21. This kid is very talented . His is 75.4% on FT shooting and very capable of 80%+. He can hit the 3 as well even though he hasn't. If it was me I would let Harris take some 3's. He can hit them, even though he hasn't yet.
- Run - just as you said
- Harris down low with Langevine and Martin represent strong rebounding potential. Get the outlet pass quickly. Run, pass, get layups. Avoid having to set up in the halfcourt offense as much as possible. Our weakness is shooting and beating the zone defenses we are seeing
- Fatts, Russell and Martin are at their best running - rebound, break, run. We are moving much too slow. Defensive rebounding is key
- Reduce minutes for Fatts and Thompson. Increase Minutes for Harris, Martin
- Play Ryan Preston more to spell Langevine, Harris and Martin. I know he said some things but who cares. He is back and play him. Nothing to lose.
- Much more shooting practicing in the gym for all players. Practice makes perfect as the old saying goes. Practice builds confidence. EC Mathews and Jimmy Baron practiced a ton
- Dowtin and Martin taking the majority of 3 FGs. Thompson and Russell rarely so - much more limited to only wide open looks
1 x
RamIt!
Jeff Kent

Unread post by RamIt! »

I believe the thinking was that Dowtin was our returning scorer/leader, somehow he was pushed to more of a scoring position than a leadership position. He may be the emotional leader of this team, but he was even better at being the point guard leading on the floor. I think this was intended to be a safer offense with the unexperienced offense coming in, but again, I think this offense would be much better and have more confidence in their shot if they had someone leading them on the floor.
0 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

Fatts' confidence is just gone.

The last three he took was wide open in the corner so he had time to set his shot and he pushed the ball out of his hands really quick. It wasnt smoother at all and he pushed it to the left so it was really off.

It looks to me like someone whose unsure of his shot, like hes been trying a bunch of different ways to shoot it to find his shot.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

But he is not so unsure about his shot as to reduce taking them.
Last night he took the most 3's and the most total shots of any player in the game. Imagine how many he would be taking if he had the "green light"?
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

RUN! RUN! RUN! I can think of 3 times we got out and ran last night. I think one or two of them were off of turnovers. One was the Fatts behind the back pass to Jeff, one was a layup by Dana and the other was Tyrese with a wide open 3 in the corner. All resulted in points. It's hard to do it the whole game with the lack of depth, but these guys shouldn't be that gassed. A couple of minutes rest here and there should do it. We have one of the best rebounders in the conference. We should look to run after every opponent's missed baskets. Hell, I would even try to run after made baskets.
0 x
DeanDome88
Tom Garrick

Unread post by DeanDome88 »

RamIt! wrote: 5 years ago I believe the thinking was that Dowtin was our returning scorer/leader, somehow he was pushed to more of a scoring position than a leadership position. He may be the emotional leader of this team, but he was even better at being the point guard leading on the floor. I think this was intended to be a safer offense with the unexperienced offense coming in, but again, I think this offense would be much better and have more confidence in their shot if they had someone leading them on the floor.
Early in the year, it looked like Jeff and Fatts trying to create and a bunch of young guys waiting to be spoon fed their shots. Some of the players have shown growth but this season has been been an epic struggle for Fatts and the offense as a whole. I think that running would really help this team and the coaching staff should start to focus on it now to develop the mindset for next season. I don't care if they need to play the deep bench a little more the drop off in talent is not that substantial. I totally agree with the people who want to run.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Why not run?
The fans are running............for the exits
0 x
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Ramster great question.

ok here goes:
- Drop the casual weave. Gets us to where we rush the shot clock and take bad, ill advised shots that hurt the 3 FG percentages
- Agree to get Dowtin more shots. Let him shoot 8-10 3FGs - move them from Thompson and Russell to Dowtin and to Martin.
- Reduce 3FGs taken by Tate, Russell and Thompson - they should not be shooting 3's unless wide open at the 3 point line
- Move Harris down to the 5 - just as you said. Get him off the 3 point and half court lines. This will reduce unnecessary fouls and put him into better rebounding position.
The rebounding numbers are mind boggling. His last 2 games have been better with 5,4 rebounds. plus he got minutes of 26,21. This kid is very talented . His is 75.4% on FT shooting and very capable of 80%+. He can hit the 3 as well even though he hasn't. If it was me I would let Harris take some 3's. He can hit them, even though he hasn't yet.
- Run - just as you said
- Harris down low with Langevine and Martin represent strong rebounding potential. Get the outlet pass quickly. Run, pass, get layups. Avoid having to set up in the halfcourt offense as much as possible. Our weakness is shooting and beating the zone defenses we are seeing
- Fatts, Russell and Martin are at their best running - rebound, break, run. We are moving much too slow. Defensive rebounding is key
- Play Ryan Preston more to spell Langevine, Harris and Martin. I know he said some things but who cares. He is back and play him. Nothing to lose.
- Much more shooting practicing in the gym for all players. Practice makes perfect as the old saying goes. Practice builds confidence. EC Mathews and Jimmy Baron practiced a ton
- Dowtin and Martin taking the majority of 3 FGs. Thompson and Russell rarely so - much more limited to only wide open looks
If Preston is dressed he plays agreed. Just looked at last nights box score nearly no minutes for Tate. Is he hurt, in doghouse?

Yep the mysterious URI top of the key weave. Forgot about that one. Good point. Pointless energy drain for a team playing 7 guys. Loose the weave and the stupid layup line BS crap energy waste and use it to be more like the Runnin’ Rams of the Penders, Harrick eras.

I also probably alone in this but I’d give Will some minutes especially in the sewer fest games. He’s a Sr why not? Lotta energy.

This train can still get back on the tracks?
0 x
Micheal_Phelps_22
Steve Chubin

Unread post by Micheal_Phelps_22 »

My only wish for the remainder of this season is that Will Leviton gets the start on senior night.

I wouldnt hate it if he started every game going forward but senior night is more realistic. Kid deserves it and this team isnt playing for any tourney appearance.
5 x
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Stone Freeman take on the topic.....

https://www.yurview.com/uri-rams/a-year ... -uri-rams/
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Ramster great question.

ok here goes:
- Run - just as you said
If Preston is dressed he plays agreed. Just looked at last nights box score nearly no minutes for Tate. Is he hurt, in doghouse?

Yep the mysterious URI top of the key weave. Forgot about that one. Good point. Pointless energy drain for a team playing 7 guys. Loose the weave and the stupid layup line BS crap energy waste and use it to be more like the Runnin’ Rams of the Penders, Harrick eras.

I also probably alone in this but I’d give Will some minutes especially in the sewer fest games. He’s a Sr why not? Lotta energy.

This train can still get back on the tracks?
I agree on Will. I’d play him more even beyond just the last game.
In fact, to take it a step further I’d play Michael Tertsea these last games.
How about this?
Tertsea - 5 (6’10”)
Langevine - 4 (6’8”)
Harris - 3 (6’8”)
Martin - 2 (6’6”)
Dowtin - 1 (6’4”)

In 3 years I have yet to be able to see what Tertsea can and cannot do. I don’t know why he can’t get minutes in point losses.
Sometimes, even with Hurley, I suspect that if said player does well or above expectations then fans will be clamoring for that player to get more playing time.
We saw Cox kept Martin out of the starting line up for too long, starting Thompson when his shooting percentages were dismal, especially for a shooting guard position.

Regular season is over, it’s like September for the Red Sox and they are in last place, bring up the Pawtucket (Worcester) players and see what they can do.

Play Will and Michael please.
0 x
ace
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by ace »

Cox threw Aris, who’s signing is still a ridiculous mystery, out there. Can Tertsea be worse? Maybe?

But my main question is- will Preston start on senior night?
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

ace wrote: 5 years ago Cox threw Aris, who’s signing is still a ridiculous mystery, out there. Can Tertsea be worse? Maybe?

That's going to be a tricky situation. At least this senior night there won't be any emotional letdown...well maybe just a little for Will.

This team is as dysfunctional as any URI team I've seen in quite a while.

Sutton was the one responsible for Aris I believe, without Cox even seeing him play.

Really makes you wonder, in light of what's happened the last few weeks, what's going on with this staff. Train wreck from top to bottom.
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

rambone 78 wrote: 5 years ago
ace wrote: 5 years ago Cox threw Aris, who’s signing is still a ridiculous mystery, out there. Can Tertsea be worse? Maybe?

That's going to be a tricky situation. At least this senior night there won't be any emotional letdown...well maybe just a little for Will.

This team is as dysfunctional as any URI team I've seen in quite a while.

Sutton was the one responsible for Aris I believe, without Cox even seeing him play.

Really makes you wonder, in light of what's happened the last few weeks, what's going on with this staff. Train wreck from top to bottom.
Score one for consistency?
0 x
URI'21
Kenny Green

Unread post by URI'21 »

Blue Man wrote: 5 years ago My optimism for the future is flat gone.
2 MORE GAMES LETS GO RHODY
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

URI'21 wrote: 5 years ago
Blue Man wrote: 5 years ago My optimism for the future is flat gone.
2 MORE GAMES LETS GO RHODY
Safe to say I’ve changed positions.
3 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

Oh, the fucking irony in this thread.
3 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

.......As these seasons are not static, in that teams go thru evolutions and revolutions, and various mile posts are achieved, I would offer the rebuild is complete.....
1 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
Rhodyram
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Rhodyram »

3 weeks ago the A10s were looking like a death march for this team. Now we have as good a shot as any of the other three for the auto bid. Incredible- great for the entire program. I'm sure season ticket renewals for next season were going to become a concern for ticket/marketing dept. No longer.
2 x
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

Ended up a good season of learning and growth for all involved. Can’t possibly expect Rhody to be world’s worst shooting team again next year. That was just crazy off the bell curve.
3 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

Season ended up ok given the player and coaching turnover. There were a lot of growing pains and many peaks and valleys. Need to have more consistency and realize you need to put forth a full effort in all games. Losses to the likes of Fordham, UMass, Duquesne (because of the blown lead), Bucknell (which then led to game on opponent home court), and Hawaii have consequences. They very much factor into any league tourney and postseason advancement. Hopefully this was a learning season for Cox and the new players that will result in future success on the court. In my view this season was headed toward a major disappointment three weeks ago until they turned it around. Recent play salvaged things. It has given me more hope going forward.
4 x
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

I like how both Dayton and VCU had one rebuild/reload year and both are back to top 75 KenPom ratings. Rhody can snap back too.

Last 5 Years KenPom Rating, 2015 to 2019
VCU
37 <--- This year

DAYTON
59 <--- This year

RHODY
143 <--- This year
???? <--- Next year
3 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Bump since this subject has been brought up again
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

We are at 80 Kenpom right now so seems we are falling in line with VCU and Dayton. Although our down year was less than both and the comeback isn't as strong just yet.
0 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

Will this be revisited again next year?
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Why not, “was last year a reload or a rebuild.” Nothing like going back to that topic.

Guess that’s because of having 2 weeks between the PC and the WKU games.
1 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

......for me, when you have a new coach, along with departed major players you got rebuild.....
With same coach and some new players you got reload......
1 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
theblueram
Frank Keaney

To me, when you have a coach promoted from within and retain the #1 recruit class in the conference, it's a reload and not a rebuild.
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

RF1 wrote: 4 years ago Will this be revisited again next year?
I guess every year? Since some think when players depart, the program is in rebuild.
0 x
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Things I’ve learned from my little pet thread.

-Cox CAN implement a half court system (brilliantly)

-Fatts CAN fit into his coach’s system and play at a very high level doing so.

-Last year was kinda a rebuilding year that ended nicely.

-I was completely wrong about the “URI Weave”

-My friend Ramster really likes this thread

Go Rhody
7 x
SandorClegane
Art Stephenson

Unread post by SandorClegane »

After reading some of the posts I have to wonder if some of these people made it through 2019......hopefully no one did anything drastic.
Do we need to post contact information for a therapist?
1 x
“The greatest things in life are invisible to the eye”
- Mr. Rogers
theblueram
Frank Keaney

SandorClegane wrote: 4 years ago After reading some of the posts I have to wonder if some of these people made it through 2019......hopefully no one did anything drastic.
Do we need to post contact information for a therapist?
Not for anyone that was on the projo board that's for sure. :lol: :lol: :lol:
1 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

hrstrat57 wrote: 4 years ago Things I’ve learned from my little pet thread.

Go Rhody
Never thought I'd say this, but....long live the weave.
1 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

hrstrat57 wrote: 4 years ago Things I’ve learned from my little pet thread.

Go Rhody
I was happy and shocked when I first saw a back door cut for an easy basket off of the weave. Until this year, I don't remember anything getting accomplished other than getting everybody to touch the ball. I think it was Tyrese who got a slam in the PC game off of it last week.
3 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

Why are we here? This is dumb as shit.
2 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
theblueram
Frank Keaney

TruePoint wrote: 4 years ago Why are we here? This is dumb as shit.
Lighten up TP. It's Christmas break with 2 weeks off from action.
2 x