2/19 | @ VCU | 8:00PM (CBSSN)

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
reef
Frank Keaney

Re: 2/19 | @ VCU | 8:00PM (CBSSN)

Unread post by reef »

Wow we are an unwatchable product right now
1 x
Gonebarongone
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by Gonebarongone »

URI_05 wrote: 5 years ago Time for Cox to go. Wait too long and you lose any momentum Hurley built. This is next level bad.
The problem is the Cox hire is a direct reflection of Thorr. Maybe he has enough goodwill built up to get a mulligan but the reality is this is a three year minimum short of this happening regularly next year.
0 x
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

I get VCU is tough at home but that was a team we BEAT. No excuse to be this unprepared.
1 x
GO RAMS
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

Wonder what Jeff did to deserve 37 minutes in this thing?
1 x
Shinze88
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Shinze88 »

I unfortunately think any momentum that we had in the past two seasons is already gone. It’s beyond alarming how far and fast we’ve sunk as a “program”. It’s tough because Cox is a class guy, he just appears to be in way over his head. When you have a team just stops playing as we have, you have a real problem with the coaching situation, teams should not be quitting on the coach like our guys have, shows me very little leadership. Not only are we lacking in coaching but we have what appears to be very little talent or leadership, makes me appreciate what we had with Hurley. I’d like to say better days are ahead but I don’t see how we are heading anywhere under the current staff.
5 x
PeteRI
Sly Williams

Unread post by PeteRI »

ramfan85 wrote: 5 years ago What really pisses me off tonight is that my bookie died.
Taking URI and the points will do that to you. 8-)
1 x
ramfan85
Carlton Owens

Unread post by ramfan85 »

PeteRI wrote: 5 years ago
ramfan85 wrote: 5 years ago What really pisses me off tonight is that my bookie died.
Taking URI and the points will do that to you. 8-)
😀
I usually pick losers. But, it wouldn't have been tonight.
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Looks like a long rebuild unless the recruits coming in are better than we think.
0 x
PeteRI
Sly Williams

Unread post by PeteRI »

I'm really looking forward to going to a 9:00.pm tip-off this Friday!
0 x
Obadiah
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Obadiah »

No one should be surprised by this drubbing. The troubling signs have been there from early in the season and were largely dismissed by many with the remark to give the freshman time. Sorry, but losing like this happens to a team whose body language all season long showed little intensity or fire. This is how a bunch of quitters acts.
2 x
ramfan85
Carlton Owens

Unread post by ramfan85 »

Obadiah wrote: 5 years ago No one should be surprised by this drubbing. The troubling signs have been there from early in the season and were largely dismissed by many with the remark to give the freshman time. Sorry, but losing like this happens to a team whose body language all season long showed little intensity or fire. This is how a bunch of quitters acts.
So true. Losing is one thing. Quitting is another. It says more about them than the situation they're in.
TJ must feel sick watching this.
0 x
Mongo
ARD

Unread post by Mongo »

CUT BAIT
0 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

No heart. No pride. All quit.
0 x
josephski
Tom Garrick

Unread post by josephski »

URI_05 wrote: 5 years ago Time for Cox to go. Wait too long and you lose any momentum Hurley built. This is next level bad.
Whether you think Cox is the right coach or not I think firing him after one year would be a huge risk in terms of finding other candidates. I look at it like this, how many coaches across D1 would agree that we should fire Cox because he's had one bad year with a very young team?
2 x
rhodyrudder
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodyrudder »

McRam wrote: 5 years ago
RIFan wrote: 5 years ago Can’t wait to hear Cox’s post game interview
Was Cox at the game. ???????????
He was on tv but only called 1 timeout
0 x
rhodyrudder
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodyrudder »

They miss wide-open shots.
They miss shots by 3 feet!
They miss shots in warmups, with all the time in the world and no one guarding them.

I watched the second half warmup v Fordham, and was astonished...
If you can't hit the shots from 20 feet, why not practice some from 15?

The pregame warmup, otoh, is nothing but slam-dunk contest trick shots...
Why are they not treating pregame warmup as if they care about getting ready to play?

I don't understand the weave thing either. Guessing they get quality shots on way fewer than half their possessions.

This offense scheme we have is atrocious.
Not sure we win another game.
2 x
rhodyfan3
ARD

Unread post by rhodyfan3 »

That was incredibly difficult to watch, especially towards the end. Unfortunately the way the Dayton and Fordham games went at home, I sort of anticipated a beating....but not like this.

A few have mentioned offensive scheme, I'm not entirely sure we have one. No one is taking shots with confidence, its just shooting to shoot.

Unfortunately it doesn't get any easier with Davidson coming to town. What a comeback attempt by them against Dayton last night.
And then of course, Dayton is still on our schedule.

I would just like to stay out of the Wednesday Pillow Fight Round of the A10 Tourney. We have to start winning some games.
0 x
Rhode_Island_Red
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhode_Island_Red »

section(105) wrote: 5 years ago ......Coach’s radio show should be interesting......
We'll learn a lot with Steve Mac answering his own questions.
4 x
Proudly supplying the Internet with online wisecracks, impertinent comments and loathing of all things mental hospital since 1996.
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

josephski wrote: 5 years ago
Whether you think Cox is the right coach or not I think firing him after one year would be a huge risk in terms of finding other candidates. I look at it like this, how many coaches across D1 would agree that we should fire Cox because he's had one bad year with a very young team?
I don't buy this line of thinking. UConn had a coach who was a legendary player who won a national championship as head coach. They proceeded to call their own coach out on violations and said they weren't going to pay the coach what they owed and they still got Hurley. Coaches don't think they'll fail so they're not concerned about the what ifs. If the money is right a new coach would see they have two all league type talents in Dowtin and Langevine. They'll believe they can fix Fatts and the 50th best recruiting class in the country. They'll see how bad Cox has been and say that won't be an issue for them
3 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
rhodyblue12
ARD

Unread post by rhodyblue12 »

I am NOT on the fire Cox bandwagon, but agree the offense is terrible.
Seems like they try to promote a pro style offense with lots of high pick and roll and isolation.
However it is tough to run that successfully without pro-level talent.
You need creators and shot makers to run that, which we do not have.
Most possessions we set up for 10 seconds, with dribble hand-offs, then everyone goes to a spot and stands around.
This seems like a left over from last year's team. Cox needs his own offense, not Dan's.
(I think most of us weren't really happy with it last year either, we just had more shot makers)

The weave won't work because teams sag off the 3 pt line so no driving lanes will ever open.
I'd prefer to see them force teams to switch and then have Cyril/Harris post up opposing guards.
Even then, teams will just double down and we can't hit a 3 to make them pay.
Without revamping the entire offense, not sure what else to do.
The offense just does not match the personnel, so we're kind of stuck.

At this point, forget this year. It is done. Focus on setting us up for next season.
Start determining what would work with the roster of next year's team. Flex? Maybe. Big change. Huge. But do something different.
Coach should try to incorporate incremental changes now that can lead to learning a new system next year.

I did see a few positive wrinkles tonight - bringing both Cyril and Harris up to the high post together which opened up the lane for a nice drive by Jeff.
They tried to use Harris more, which we may as well. Although, he does have a tendency to hang his head after a miss instead of running.
3 x
ElmCityRhody
Sly Williams

Unread post by ElmCityRhody »

for the record. / I wasn’t drunk / just a few limoncellos/ call me Danny devito / quack quack
0 x
scine20
ARD

Unread post by scine20 »

I didn’t watch and didn’t know who won or how the game was going until this morning. But without looking at the score I knew how it went just based on the length of this thread.
1 x
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

I didn't have a chance to look at this board yesterday and am not going to read through 8 pages of this thread, so I'm guessing I'm in the minority with this opinion. Watching the game, I did think they did play with a lot of effort right to the end, but really, VCU was up at least 2 notches. Call it what you want, better prepared, more physical, whatever, VCU outplayed Rhody be a large margin (I do think they should have turned off the jets up 30 with 5 to play...WTF - I hope Rhody remembers that the next time they meet). This is the first year in memory that I haven't been able to make one game yet, so I can't speak to the "body language" or pre game warmups. It seemed the effort (at least to me) was there, but the talent wasn't good enough or perhaps coaching or both. It's got to get better.

The biggest bright spot is Harris looked pretty good tonight.
4 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

rhodyblue12 wrote: 5 years ago
Most possessions we set up for 10 seconds, with dribble hand-offs, then everyone goes to a spot and stands around.
THIS ^
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

After we beat VCU in January we were 11-7 ans 4-2 in conference. Vying for a top four finish. We are now 12-13 and 5-8 in conference heading for the cellar. This is a February collapse. I’ve seen those before but don’t remember when.
2 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

Whoa….back from vacation, but read this board most days.....what a shit show both games.

This team and staff are going down the tubes faster than a speeding bullet.

Nobody has a clue out there. Something's seriously wrong inside that locker room.

A team that beat VCU not long ago. Yes we don't have a ton of talent or depth, but it should show better than what's going on now.

I don't think they will win another game. Kaput. Fini.

As for Cox and staff, they show virtually nothing right now. Overmatched.

I would be for letting him go, but he's not going anywhere for at least another year, they can't afford it.

If we suck this bad next season, I could see him gone after next season...someone or two will step up and bail Thorr out.

I doubt he gets 2 more years at this rate.

I don't want to see the freshmen leave...they have shown flashes of ability, of course not much lately but it's there.

Just worried about Dowtin and CL. Hope they stay....the other 2 can leave and I'll hold the door for them.

blueram…..even Baron's teams didn't get this bad....they were almost always competitive up until that last season....this is an utter and complete collapse.
0 x
Shinze88
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Shinze88 »

steviep123 wrote: 5 years ago I didn't have a chance to look at this board yesterday and am not going to read through 8 pages of this thread, so I'm guessing I'm in the minority with this opinion. Watching the game, I did think they did play with a lot of effort right to the end, but really, VCU was up at least 2 notches. Call it what you want, better prepared, more physical, whatever, VCU outplayed Rhody be a large margin (I do think they should have turned off the jets up 30 with 5 to play...WTF - I hope Rhody remembers that the next time they meet). This is the first year in memory that I haven't been able to make one game yet, so I can't speak to the "body language" or pre game warmups. It seemed the effort (at least to me) was there, but the talent wasn't good enough or perhaps coaching or both. It's got to get better.

The biggest bright spot is Harris looked pretty good tonight.
The effort was questionable at best in my view, how many uncontested layups did Santos Silva have ? How many uncontested 3's did VCU shoot? Yes, they were home and are tough to beat there but our team flat out quit, when you quit you dont give effort. I was impressed watching VCU move the ball on offense, crisp passing, everyone moving with purpose, it was nice to watch.
1 x
Beachcomber
Frenchy Tomlin

Unread post by Beachcomber »

I agree with many of the concerns being expressed here. Last night was a tough watch. And VCU kept their foot on the gas the whole game, absolutely no mercy.

But, of the many things that are distressing, is this: In the Baron years, it seemed that his teams frequently plateaued in the second half of the season. Other teams adjusted and Rhody did not - leading to end of the year downward spirals. Beat the opposing team the first time, lose to them later in the season. Yes, I know Cox is new and inexperienced, as is his team, but the last 3-4 games I've had that sinking familiar feeling that the opposing coaches, having progressed though the season, were playing chess and Cox was playing checkers. I would not be at all surprised if Rhody doesn't win another game. To quote Dr. Zachary Smith, the pain, the pain.
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

I think we'll beat UMass and GW just because they're at home and those teams are awful. Then again, Fordham, so...
0 x
ace
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by ace »

I thought Harris had a few nice minutes last night. His footwork on defense needs to improve and he needs to get stronger, but I at least see some promise there.

Post game coach thoughts-

Last edited by ace 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
1 x
ace
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by ace »

1 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

The effort or lack of it is a damning indictment of the coaching staff.

100% opposite from our previous coach. This team is just going through the motions.

You would think the freshmen would at least give their best, considering they would want more playing time.

Even Martin, who looked like a future stud a few weeks ago has regressed big time. For a kid who played Reddick of Duke to a standstill.....and we can see what he's been doing lately...…

This staff I thought was going to be good at coaching offensive basketball....instead it's just been plain offensive.
1 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

All of those quotes by Cox?

Looks like it's all on the players or so it seems like to him.
1 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

......all the Cox comments are about what I expected......what else do we want him say at this point and during this loosing streak?.......Sounds to me he acknowledges there are problems......but not sure he will gives us his way out of this rough patch.....
Last edited by section(105) 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

Can I just say that nothing pisses me off more than Cox immediately saying “the other team is really clicking we knew we’d have to______” or “we knew the other team was going to come out hard it was their super bowl” etc.

Like there’s always an excuse for why the opponents always look so prepared against us and we just left YMCA open gym.

I haven’t been this disgusted by basketball in 7 years. This is barons last season with no rational reason for why it is this way.

A culture of winning, a top 50 class, a veteran stud PG and a good post player with a soft schedule, far away tournament for young team bonding, and the easiest A10 possibly ever should not net you a sub .500 record - especially when you are getting BLOWN THE F OUT every single night.

Seriously what’s uri’s record for 20+ point losses in a season?

This is unacceptable. I know you can’t fire a guy after one year short of a scandal - but this is literally as bad as Barons last year. At least baron had the excuse of no talent on his roster. This team has talent that had all regressed significantly. How that doesn’t fall on the coach I don’t know.
5 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
BlackDogRants
Steve Chubin

Unread post by BlackDogRants »

Lets all have one final a good laugh about that weave we attempted last night ... :lol:

I was actually cracking up at the TV. I had these visions of the coaching staff huddled around an old TV watching like Hoosiers, one coaching reading a "coaching for dummies" book, the other taking notes in a journal... then Cox yells, "The weave! Thats what we have been missing! Thats how we will defeat VCU!" Good times...
1 x
URI2006_Andy
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by URI2006_Andy »

Cox is right. We need to see the ball go in the basket. But it’s his job to instill confidence and encourage guys to shoot. The strategy to start the season was to be free on offense and to shoot the 3. We had a few bad shooting nights and the strategy changed. Go back to the original strategy, instill some confidence by telling them shoot, and maybe some shots start to fall. If they don’t, offensive rebounds. Nothing is worse than this offense.
5 x
Running Ram
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Running Ram »

It does fall on the coach, blue, it's just that we have to give him a chance to figure things out. And I agree it's irking to read comments that are deflective instead of hearing/reading the likes of "our effort across the board is unacceptable, as evidenced by guys hanging their heads instead of making a play." That's what I want to hear and I want the players to hear it. Still, piling on DC at this time doesn't solve anything.
0 x
Go Rhody!!!
Birthplace of 'Fastbreak Basketball'
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

Unread post by SmartyBarrett »

URI2006_Andy wrote: 5 years ago Cox is right. We need to see the ball go in the basket. But it’s his job to instill confidence and encourage guys to shoot. The strategy to start the season was to be free on offense and to shoot the 3. We had a few bad shooting nights and the strategy changed. Go back to the original strategy, instill some confidence by telling them shoot, and maybe some shots start to fall. If they don’t, offensive rebounds. Nothing is worse than this offense.
THIS. If you have an open shot TAKE IT. And take it like you're gonna hit it. Tell guys in practice every day they're gonna hit them. The sluggishness and the so-called 'body language' are spreading like cancer to every facet of the game, and it's all stemming from their lack of confidence.
I see a team that's shooting scared right now. They're double-clutching and passing up open shots. If they at least get a little swagger back it can hopefully translate on defense.
5 x
RhodyRam86
Tom Garrick

Unread post by RhodyRam86 »

I believe what coach says is true. I imagine when a team's shooting is as horrific at this team's, that getting down on yourself and hanging your head is human nature. It must be incredibly crushing to hoist one three after another that have no chance of seeing the bottom of the net and then watching the other team go down and make 50% of their threes. Heck...forget 3s, this team can't make 15 foot jumpers, runners in the lane or anything else that isn't a dunk or layup. 13 field goals last night...I know Jeff hit a couple threes and one jumper...that's all I can remember. Other than layups, dunks and fts, we probably haven't scored more than 25 points combined in the last 3 games.

I can understand this wearing on the players to the point they don't have the energy to hustle. They say defense doesn't slump, but man...I can't imagine being this putrid on offense and then running down the court and giving it your all on the other end of the floor. THEN AGAIN, I'M NOT PAID $750,000 A YEAR TO SOLVE SUCH PROBLEMS...
2 x
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

Yea lets take Martin for example. He began the conference play with a bang, you'd think wow he's shaking off the freshman jitters and hes ready to show what hes capable of...and then something happened.
Martin.JPG
0 x
GO RAMS
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

We made 4 baskets in the second half. 4. That is just mind boggling
1 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

RhodyRam86 wrote: 5 years ago I believe what coach says is true. I imagine when a team's shooting is as horrific at this team's, that getting down on yourself and hanging your head is human nature. It must be incredibly crushing to hoist one three after another that have no chance of seeing the bottom of the net and then watching the other team go down and make 50% of their threes. Heck...forget 3s, this team can't make 15 foot jumpers, runners in the lane or anything else that isn't a dunk or layup. 13 field goals last night...I know Jeff hit a couple threes and one jumper...that's all I can remember. Other than layups, dunks and fts, we probably haven't scored more than 25 points combined in the last 3 games.

I can understand this wearing on the players to the point they don't have the energy to hustle. They say defense doesn't slump, but man...I can't imagine being this putrid on offense and then running down the court and giving it your all on the other end of the floor. THEN AGAIN, I'M NOT PAID $750,000 A YEAR TO SOLVE SUCH PROBLEMS...
Don't buy this at all. This team scores about 6 points per game more than Hurley's first year and about the same as Hurley's second year. Somehow those teams were about to will themselves to play defense even with below average offense. This is on poor coaching and he's scapegoating the kids
1 x
RhodyRam86
Tom Garrick

Unread post by RhodyRam86 »

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 5 years ago
RhodyRam86 wrote: 5 years ago I believe what coach says is true. I imagine when a team's shooting is as horrific at this team's, that getting down on yourself and hanging your head is human nature. It must be incredibly crushing to hoist one three after another that have no chance of seeing the bottom of the net and then watching the other team go down and make 50% of their threes. Heck...forget 3s, this team can't make 15 foot jumpers, runners in the lane or anything else that isn't a dunk or layup. 13 field goals last night...I know Jeff hit a couple threes and one jumper...that's all I can remember. Other than layups, dunks and fts, we probably haven't scored more than 25 points combined in the last 3 games.

Don't buy this at all. This team scores about 6 points per game more than Hurley's first year and about the same as Hurley's second year. Somehow those teams were about to will themselves to play defense even with below average offense. This is on poor coaching and he's scapegoating the kids

That's essentially my point Rhowdy. While I can understand the players being predisposed to let shooting effect other parts of their game, it is up to the coach to make sure that doesn't happen.
2 x
spookydog
Tom Garrick

Unread post by spookydog »

NYGFan_Section208 wrote: 5 years ago Wonder what Jeff did to deserve 37 minutes in this thing?
He had a tough first half with 4 TOs, but after that he played better. Who the hell is going to play in his spot? He is still averaging under 2 TOs per game.

Harris had his best game since WVU. Was happy to see that.

Cyril had a tough time with TOs, but did notch his 4th straight double double. He has scored in double figures 10 out of the last 11 games. He has been the one thing to enjoy watching with this team.
1 x
If there's a God, he is laughing at us
And our football team.
-Ben Folds

@CBro33
BleedBlue87
ARD

Unread post by BleedBlue87 »

I think it's pretty clear that this team has pretty much given up on the season. They haven't been motivated to follow this season through. This team is better than how they performing but the psyche is all messed up. Maybe Cox can get then motivated for Brooklyn, maybe they need a clean slate next year.

Any of you who think Cox is out at the end of the season are sorely mistaken. He is staying for at least one more year no matter how much crying you do on this board. Let's not hope for him to fail. Let's hope for him to turn the ship around.
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

BleedBlue87 wrote: 5 years ago I think it's pretty clear that this team has pretty much given up on the season. They haven't been motivated to follow this season through. This team is better than how they performing but the psyche is all messed up. Maybe Cox can get then motivated for Brooklyn, maybe they need a clean slate next year.

Any of you who think Cox is out at the end of the season are sorely mistaken. He is staying for at least one more year no matter how much crying you do on this board. Let's not hope for him to fail. Let's hope for him to turn the ship around.
Do I think Cox will be back next year? Yes. That doesn't mean that I think he should or that I'm going to start saying he deserves to be back. And hope is irrelevant. We all had hope before this season, and look where that got us. I know what I'm seeing. This is Jerry D all over again. This is late stage Baron all over again. Dude doesn't have it
1 x
15 Year Lurker
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by 15 Year Lurker »

ace wrote: 5 years ago I thought Harris had a few nice minutes last night. His footwork on defense needs to improve and he needs to get stronger, but I at least see some promise there.

Post game coach thoughts-

Harris did look good. Love to see him get more shots. Or be a little more selfish.

Kind of knew we were going to get smoked these next two games (I actually did think they might win last night). I'm interested how they react after Davidson and will hold any overreaction until then. I actually feel bad for them this am.
1 x
BleedBlue87
ARD

Unread post by BleedBlue87 »

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 5 years ago
BleedBlue87 wrote: 5 years ago I think it's pretty clear that this team has pretty much given up on the season. They haven't been motivated to follow this season through. This team is better than how they performing but the psyche is all messed up. Maybe Cox can get then motivated for Brooklyn, maybe they need a clean slate next year.

Do I think Cox will be back next year? Yes. That doesn't mean that I think he should or that I'm going to start saying he deserves to be back. And hope is irrelevant. We all had hope before this season, and look where that got us. I know what I'm seeing. This is Jerry D all over again. This is late stage Baron all over again. Dude doesn't have it
Good for you. Glad you are able to in make those judgments after one season. You should apply for some AD jobs at some schools.
2 x
NC_Ram
Steve Chubin

Unread post by NC_Ram »

For 10+ years, I have heard over and over that our #1 goal is to be an annual participant in the NCAA tournament. I have heard that from the AD on down. If that is indeed true, then this disaster of a season should be an outrage to any Rhody fan who buys into that objective. Yes, ... losing 6 of 7 in Feb, including Fordham (at home in front of 6000+) is a disaster.

We are coming off 2 highly successful seasons where we not only made the tournament, but advanced past the 1st round. To follow that up with this season is unacceptable by any measure!

Th players are looking for answers and direction. Getting sent out night after night to get punched in the nose can't be fun. They look frustrated and their confidence is gone. It is my guess that most of them have never faced futility like this. All bets are off on how many of them stay to do this again next year.

As far as excuses: Excuses are for losers! If we don't have the right personnel - then get them. If our guys can't shoot - then coach them. If coach is too new - then find him some real help! If we need a gameplan - ......

Just do whatever is necessary to keep this program from resetting back to zero again. If we are ever to realize that NCAA goal, we must eliminate years like this that put us in a 5-10 year hole.

sorry if I have offended anyone, but this collapse has taken its toll.
8 x