2018 URI Football Banquet - December 9th

Talk about all other Rhody teams, from Baseball to Indoor Track.
Brian
Steve Chubin

2018 URI Football Banquet - December 9th

Unread post by Brian »

The University of Rhode Island cordially invites you to attend the 2018 Football Banquet!

Date:
Sunday, December 9th, 2018 12:30 PM

200 Lt. James Brown Rd, North Kingstown, RI 02881

Cost:
$40.00
Anyone interested in sponsoring a table may do so for $250.00 or offset the cost of a student-athlete's meal for a $40.00 donation.

RSVP Options:
Email: Joe Merullo (jmerullo@uri.edu) by December 3rd, 2018 (Limited to 200 people)

You may use cash or check to pay for your banquet reservation. Details regarding parking will be sent out closer to the date! Please make all checks payable to: URI Football

Mail payment to:
Joe Merullo
URI Football Office
3 Keaney Rd. Suite One, Kingston, RI 02881

For more information, call or email: Joe Merullo @ (781-820-9473) (jmerullo@uri.edu) in the Football Office.
0 x
Hal Kopp
Art Stephenson

Re: 2018 URI Football Banquet - December 9th

Unread post by Hal Kopp »

Should be fun.
The kids deserve it.
0 x
Uncle Ed
Jeff Kent

Unread post by Uncle Ed »

Yes, the kids deserve it. So did the kids - especially the seniors - from the last 2 seasons deserve a banquet. I brought this up to Fleming and Thor and was told directly that it was an administrative oversight and had nothing to do with the losing record. That made me feel better!
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

Uncle Ed wrote: 5 years ago Yes, the kids deserve it. So did the kids - especially the seniors - from the last 2 seasons deserve a banquet. I brought this up to Fleming and Thor and was told directly that it was an administrative oversight and had nothing to do with the losing record. That made me feel better!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x