Rhode Island at #15 Delaware

Talk about all other Rhody teams, from Baseball to Indoor Track.
OBRAM
Art Stephenson

Video: Rhode Island at #15 Delaware

Unread post by OBRAM »

2 x
Uncle Ed
Jeff Kent

Re: Rhode Island at #15 Delaware

Unread post by Uncle Ed »

Great win! I thought Delaware was going to drive for a game winning field goal - but then the fumble basically sealed their fate. URI has the talent to win 7 or more games. In my opinion they had the talent to win 6 games last year. Fleming returning as coach with a new contract next year has to be earned with a winning record. Great that he has brought in talent but he has to win or it is all for naught.
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

It’s too bad we aren’t awesome at football, because we have as good of uniforms as anyone in the country.
1 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
neil
Art Stephenson

Unread post by neil »

Great win! Reminds me of my freshman year in 67 when they opened on the road with a victory over Delaware and followed it with a win at brown. The third game was home against unh, and another win with hall of famer Larry caswell at quarterback. The team went 6-2 and 1. Just like basketball, I expect 6000 or more on Saturday. Go rhody!
1 x
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Ramulous »

I am looking forward to my first home opener in many a year.....
0 x
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, Boxworth, Friar Faithful, bicycleicycle, Matt_Keough, Patrick Norton, the Rosato brothers, and especially Benjamin Lord !
Iggy1979
Sly Williams

Unread post by Iggy1979 »

Defense has potential. Great game by Ginnetti. Mbye was in the coverage for both throwing TDs. he's a ball hawk but prone to big mistakes.
Offense line should be a strength all year. Opened some nice holes and did a decent job of protecting the QB.
As stated, punting was awful. Might need to make a change. Although their punter had a worse day!
The TD to Burke was lucky. Three guys in the same area and Burke picked off a pass intended for one of the WRs. But we'll take it!
Fleming Jr. catches a lot of crap but I'll give him credit for the direct snap play that was a TD.
0 x
"Every season, college basketball has one or two teams that rise from dormancy to relevancy, squads that make long-awaited charges at the NCAA Tournament and become really fun storylines along the way."
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

I am happy for the players and coaches. It can't be easy for them putting in a lot of hard work that usually bears little reward. Glad they finally got to experience a big win. They certainly deserve a break.
0 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

2 x