'18 MD PG - Brendan Adams (UConn)

Talk about future recruits and scouting efforts in this forum.
Forum rules
If you start a recruit thread and don't set up a profile, make a blank post first so a profile can be added later.

Place whatever you were going to post in the second post.
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Re: '18 MD PG - Brendan Adams

Unread post by Blue Man »

Love how quick people are to hate on this kid without knowing he won’t be here for sure next year.

Fluid situation.
10 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

Blue Man wrote:Love how quick people are to hate on this kid without knowing he won’t be here for sure next year.

Fluid situation.

It's also just dumb to hate on a kid in his situation no matter what. I think I might have liked Brendan more as a player than anyone else on this board, but it is amazing to me how fans (of any team, not just ours) are so quick to do the "well he sucked we didn't even really want him anyways" thing after a player leaves or decommits. The Notre Dame message board I used to post on called it the "dodged a bullet" reaction because one of their jackass fans literally said they had "dodged a bullet" when a four star d-lineman decommitted and enrolled at hated rival Michigan. It is not a good look. If he ever recommitted, watch how nuts people would go. Same thing with Amir Harris, who when he decommitted everyone said how he actually wasn't that good.
9 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Maybe Adams saw a log jam at the guard position and used the coaching change as a chance to decommitt and find a school where he can assure himself more playing time
0 x
Rhody Guy
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Rhody Guy »

I would guess he was either more tied to DH than though or bigger fish came calling and this was an opportunity to vet them out.
0 x
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

reef wrote:Maybe Adams saw a log jam at the guard position and used the coaching change as a chance to decommitt and find a school where he can assure himself more playing time
What logjam? We only have 3 guards without him?
1 x
Slava Ukraini!
Da_Process_Survivor
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by Da_Process_Survivor »

Rhody74 wrote:
reef wrote:Maybe Adams saw a log jam at the guard position and used the coaching change as a chance to decommitt and find a school where he can assure himself more playing time
What logjam? We only have 3 guards without him?
4. Adams would've made 5
0 x
---
He was a snake oil salesman...just like the rest of em
---
Seawrightspostgame
Sly Williams

Unread post by Seawrightspostgame »

TruePoint wrote:
Blue Man wrote:Love how quick people are to hate on this kid without knowing he won’t be here for sure next year.

Fluid situation.

It's also just dumb to hate on a kid in his situation no matter what. I think I might have liked Brendan more as a player than anyone else on this board, but it is amazing to me how fans (of any team, not just ours) are so quick to do the "well he sucked we didn't even really want him anyways" thing after a player leaves or decommits. The Notre Dame message board I used to post on called it the "dodged a bullet" reaction because one of their jackass fans literally said they had "dodged a bullet" when a four star d-lineman decommitted and enrolled at hated rival Michigan. It is not a good look. If he ever recommitted, watch how nuts people would go. Same thing with Amir Harris, who when he decommitted everyone said how he actually wasn't that good.
The football team I follow does the opposite. If a kid committed goes to a rival they instantly elevate the kid. I was never a fan of Amir Harris. Or the one kid that went to Quinnipiac. Whoever was posting for that kid didn't get the difference between college basketball programs. Marvin Bagely III never plays for URI. Kids that go to RIC don't get scholarships to URI. There are levels to this.
0 x
I want to change my name to BlockIslandFerry
Da_Process_Survivor
Cuttino Mobley

TruePoint wrote:

Fluid situation.

no one is saying he sucks or turning on him like you guys described.

I didn't question his skills at all, just his heart. Situation looks like he sees Dowtin and Fatts and doesn't see playing time for himself. All I said was give me the kid that sees that and embraces the challenge rather than the one that avoids it (like he is doing)
0 x
---
---
sf2010
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by sf2010 »

Sucks that he asked out of his LOI, but certainly no ill-will towards Brendan.

My take is that this is way too important a decision in these 17-18 y.o. kids lives to hold them hostage when a coach leaves. No need to get all bitter and say things insinuating that they were scared of competition at their spot or whatever. The HC for these kids is arguably going to be the most important person in their day-to-day lives for the next 4 years. If a big part of the reason for him committing here was Hurley, I don't begrudge him leaving at all. Very intelligent kid from a supportive family, I wish him well wherever he ends up.
6 x
sf2010
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by sf2010 »

Da_Process_Survivor wrote: no one is saying he sucks or turning on him like you guys described.

I didn't question his skills at all, just his heart. Situation looks like he sees Dowtin and Fatts and doesn't see playing time for himself. All I said was give me the kid that sees that and embraces the challenge rather than the one that avoids it (like he is doing)
That's probably more insulting than questioning his skills.

He also committed at a time when Amir Harris was a part of the class, so competition in the backcourt was higher than it is currently.
2 x
Gonebarongone
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by Gonebarongone »

Will be interesting to see where he ends up. UConn seems the natural fit because of DH and Kimani Young actually was recruiting him at Minnesota. But, the one position they do seems like they are in good shape is guards.

People that question a kid's heart after something like this, frankly, have a screw loose. It's not too complicated. You commit to a coach and a style and now that guy is gone.
5 x
Seawrightspostgame
Sly Williams

A mere Harris? Certainly not worried about a mere Harris.
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

Seawrightspostgame wrote:A mere Harris? Certainly not worried about a mere Harris.
Amir Harris was named Washington County player of the year last week, ahead of one of his own teammates, Bryce Golden, a 6'9", 4 star power forward, who is one of the players asking for his release from Pitt. Not sure what you have against him, but that's pretty impressive, if you ask me.
1 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

Disappointed with the reports he wants out. Had been looking forward to seeing him suit up in Keaney blue. Definitely a setback for Rhody if true. He had potential. I had read on another A-10 board that a poster had spoken to Brendan's mom and she indicated her family already had a stronger bond with Dan Hurley before Brendan had even played for him than it did with Mark Schmidt at SBU after Jaylen had been there four years. It would appear the relationship with the head coach was important to the family.

There was a similar situation with Brendan's older brother Jaylen Adams. He initially committed to Jacksonville. When the contract of the Dolphins coach Cliff Warren was not extended, Adams asked for his release and later committed to St. Bonaventure. History is repeating itself.
0 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

Brendan could risk putting himself in an even worse coaching dilemma should a head coach leave during his four years at the school he chooses. Would think the odds of a new coach (such as Cox) being in his position for the next four years might actually be good compared to other situations.
1 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

I agree that this is a setback for Rhody, not trying to downplay Adams' departure at all. But, if he is the only expected contributor that we lose during the coaching change, I'd consider us pretty fortunate. It would obviously be better if we didn't lose anyone, but these things sometimes lead to the implosion of the roster so this is aomewhat expected even if it is disappointing.
0 x
Seawrightspostgame
Sly Williams

Billyboy78 wrote:
Seawrightspostgame wrote:A mere Harris? Certainly not worried about a mere Harris.
Amir Harris was named Washington County player of the year last week, ahead of one of his own teammates, Bryce Golden, a 6'9", 4 star power forward, who is one of the players asking for his release from Pitt. Not sure what you have against him, but that's pretty impressive, if you ask me.
All I have is a joke.
1 x
FattsAndFurious
Steve Chubin

Unread post by FattsAndFurious »

Yeah, the same number of guards are here as there was going to be when he committed, but he decided he was scared yesterday.

He wanted to play for Hurley. That’s basically it. Losing him won’t kill us
0 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

Da_Process_Survivor wrote: no one is saying he sucks or turning on him like you guys described.

Feeling good about yourself today? Calling out an 18 year old kids heart on the internet based on a situation you made up in your head?
5 x
OrangeRam
Abdul Fox

Unread post by OrangeRam »

This guy is just what the team needs. Very good chance he will be playing some solid minutes as a frosh. And that's another good thing about the A 10, if he's talented like his brother, he's playing and he will get recognized. Many at this talent level in some of the big programs are just bench warmers and chair leaders. Cox needs to get his butt down there and get him to stay on board. These 4 recruits have the potential to make a real statement in the years to come. And add a couple more recruits in 2019, you guys will be dancing every year.
1 x
EastCTRam69
Frenchy Tomlin

Unread post by EastCTRam69 »

FattsAndFurious wrote:
Yeah, the same number of guards are here as there was going to be when he committed, but he decided he was scared yesterday.

When Adams committed, Fatts was a 5'8" 200th ranked recruit. Now he's seen that Fatts is one hell of a player. Dowtin is a guy who had a nice but not astonishing second half of his freshman year. Now he's definitely one of the best point guards in the conference. It's not crazy to think that they outplayed what he thought they could and is now looking for a better opportunity. Or maybe it's just Hurley. Impossible to tell
1 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

Da_Process_Survivor wrote:
TruePoint wrote:

Fluid situation.

no one is saying he sucks or turning on him like you guys described.

You're filling in your own blanks though.

He opened his commitment back up - not saying "I'm definitely not going to URI F them." How do you know his reasonings/thought processes?

For sure it could be a playing time thing - but it could be a myriad of other reasons that none of us know. This is one thing I'm completely in the dark on, so I'm making educated guesses: but what if he didn't want to play that far from home now? What if something changed and he doesn't view URI as his place and he's looking for something else? Maybe he decided he hates winter and wants a southern school?

It's could not be 100% about basketball - and no one loves URI like we do. Expecting an 18 year old from 500 miles away to have the same love as you do for your basketball team is a wildly egomaniacal take.

Who knows maybe it is a playing time thing? Or maybe like everyone does at 17-18 he had a change of heart/mind/goals etc.

It's just dumb to go from the "HE'S THE BEST PLAYER EVER BECAUSE HE'S PLAYING FOR US" take to "HE SUCKS WE DONT WANT HIM" - what happens if he comes back? Do you about face? Do you now think he sucks because he had the gall to dare change his mind about where he wants to spend his next formative years?

People rag about ScoutFriars and The Boneyard on here, but with takes like this (and plenty others) what the hell do you think people think of here?

This is the larger problem with this board - it's about 80% wild guesses and total bullshit, while hot takes reign supreme and when you get someone with legit info they're dengrated or attacked so they stop posting and then this just becomes more and more of a cesspool.

Christ we used to get Bill Koch to come on and answer questions personally - but good luck ever seeing him or anyone like him on here again.

Yeah it's the internet and blah blah but still - this shit makes us all look dumb by association.
9 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

I didn’t see any “he sucks we don’t want him” post. I haven’t read every post though.
Most recruits pick a school because of the HC. Brendan and his family placed a heavy weight on playing for Hurley. His mother was impressed with Hurley. It should be understandable to the fans that any recruit might backout if the HC leaves.
1 x
“We will be good when we are good.”
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

Not that up on the ins and outs of recruiting, but... someone mentioned that, while he asked for and was granted a release, he might still come back here. Does that ever really happen? Frequently enough that it would be seen as at all common?
0 x
OrangeRam
Abdul Fox

Log jam? What log jam. We are loosing 4, yes 4, multi talented guards. Christion should be back but we are still way short handed. We need another that can play either guard, especially one that can score. This guy is 6'3" and can shoot the rock. If we can still get him here, he will play. An essential piece to the puzzle. He's just what Rhody needs.
0 x
Surfri72
Steve Chubin

Unread post by Surfri72 »

Micah Parsons decommitted from Penn State then recommitted and signed. so yea it happens but not often.
0 x
sf2010
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by sf2010 »

I could see it more as a possibility if he didn't know our new coach. Like if we hired somebody he'd never met, then he gets to know the new coach and really likes him. Don't see that happening in this scenario though - by this point Brendan knows exactly what going to URI would mean for him, and for whatever reason he isn't interested.
0 x
OrangeRam
Abdul Fox

With EC and Terrell gone, we need another big guard that can score and a polished SF. Transfers or grads, we have a lot of scoring and experience to replace. Looking a year or two down the road, Brendan would be my choice for that guard position. But what it is is what it is. Either way, it will be a fun year with a lot of new looks.
0 x
Gonebarongone
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by Gonebarongone »

EastCTRam69 wrote:
FattsAndFurious wrote:

When Adams committed, Fatts was a 5'8" 200th ranked recruit. Now he's seen that Fatts is one hell of a player. Dowtin is a guy who had a nice but not astonishing second half of his freshman year. Now he's definitely one of the best point guards in the conference. It's not crazy to think that they outplayed what he thought they could and is now looking for a better opportunity. Or maybe it's just Hurley. Impossible to tell
We are all just guessing, right? But, I doubt a top 150 guy is scared off by Fatts and Dowtin. No offense to either but we aren't talking Chris Corchiani and Rodney Monroe, here.
0 x
EGram
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by EGram »

I was really hoping it was just a guy who doesn't use social media much. I wish more people were like that,... A good character trait imo..
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

3 x
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

TruePoint wrote:
I was there for the side interviews and didn’t hear this. McNamara wasn’t there. I am guessing he had a phone interview with Coach Cox this afternoon. It would be great if Brendan explained his next steps and whether URI was still being considered.
0 x
eli#10
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by eli#10 »

McNamara was there today unless it was his ghost that I saw.
0 x
giovanni
Carlton Owens

Unread post by giovanni »

Wasn't Georgia the school that he visited right before URI and the one he was said to have considered secondly at the time? If so, maybe the Tom Crean hire has played into this and he is re considering GA. Hopefully he is still considering re signing with Rams and coach Cox and get him to re commit I was really looking forward to seeing him in Keaney Blue with the other 3.
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

giovanni wrote:Wasn't Georgia the school that he visited right before URI and the one he was said to have considered secondly at the time? If so, maybe the Tom Crean hire has played into this and he is re considering GA. Hopefully he is still considering re signing with Rams and coach Cox and get him to re commit I was really looking forward to seeing him in Keaney Blue with the other 3.
? Maybe? But...he committed to URI. URI changed coaches, to (probably?) the guy that recruited him...then he asked for release.
What could/would have happened between the time that he asked for his release and now...that would make him re-commit to URI?
Nothing against the guy, but are they looking to secure a kid that they have to recruit, lose, recruit again? Seems like time to move on?

Still curious to know if the recruit/sign, lose, re-recruit/re-sign thing happens very often?
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

NYGFan_Section208 wrote:
giovanni wrote:Wasn't Georgia the school that he visited right before URI and the one he was said to have considered secondly at the time? If so, maybe the Tom Crean hire has played into this and he is re considering GA. Hopefully he is still considering re signing with Rams and coach Cox and get him to re commit I was really looking forward to seeing him in Keaney Blue with the other 3.
? Maybe? But...he committed to URI. URI changed coaches, to (probably?) the guy that recruited him...then he asked for release.
What could/would have happened between the time that he asked for his release and now...that would make him re-commit to URI?
Nothing against the guy, but are they looking to secure a kid that they have to recruit, lose, recruit again? Seems like time to move on?

Still curious to know if the recruit/sign, lose, re-recruit/re-sign thing happens very often?
I don’t know if it happens “often,” but it happens. Like you said, kids re-open their recruitment for a reason, and that reason would typically disadvantage the school they decommitted from. But it happens. I think the reason it could happen, in a case like Adams, is that the kid went thru a thorough process and didn’t commit on a whim. When circumstances changed, he may just want to basically start that process from scratch, in which case URI theoretically could win out again.
0 x
giovanni
Carlton Owens

Unread post by giovanni »

NYGFan_Section208 wrote:

As most of us have agreed, who knows what makes a particular recruit or any 18 yo tick for that matter. It seems a bit strange that it was widely speculated David Cox would be elevated to the head coaching job, and when Cox did eventually get the job, that afternoon Brendan asked for his release. A bit strange for 2 reasons, what else did he think would happen or have hoped would happen. And also Cox is the guy who was the lead recruiter and seemingly had a good relationship with him.

That would lead me to believe a couple things, first of all as someone else here had mentioned, perhaps he was swaying before hand, after Hurley announced he was gone and wanted to delay making the decision public in order not to effect the hiring process of Cox in anyway. Certainly I don't think he has anything against Cox or URI, but the fact is he originally decided on URI to play for then HC Hurley, not Cox. I had mentioned being a guard and Dans demonstrated ability to develop guards and be partial toward guard play may have may have been one of the deciding factors in his initial decision. Now Dan is gone. Also it has been mentioned here that he may have had a taste for a higher level or a power 5 type school. Just speculation but maybe he liked GA a lot, it it a beautiful place and big time conference, but wasn't crazy about then Coach Mark Fox, but has been re attracted with a coach like Crean with his accomplishments and definitely a far more impressive guy professionally and personally than Fox.

Only Brendan knows and it is a very crucial decision for any 18 yo to make, let alone a star athlete. The right choice or one he is comfortable with can have a drastic difference on his life and career.

Wish him the very best of luck and again hope he re considers Kingston after looking around a little. I think young man can be a star here. And I highly doubt he is worried about playing time or competing with others who are here.
0 x
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

His mother controlled the process. The process was disrupted with Hurley leaving. They are going to go through parts of the process again. Coach Cox said yesterday that during the 10 days he was running the program (before his interview) that he visited with each of the recruits. I don’t know if he meant in person (that is how I took it) or visited with as in had a discussion. He told each of them that he was a finalist fir the job and hoped he would get it. That nothing regarding the team and program had changed (obviously outside Hurley leaving).

Here are the three stories from Brendan and his mother in chronological order.
On the decision she list the top favtors in the decision - 1. Opportunity (playing time) 2. Relationship with the coaches 3. Academics, Campus, Social.

https://www.lifeoutsidethe94.com/single ... its-Part-3

Next one mom interviews Brendan about the Process after he selected RIU :o . A lot about losing the offer to Stanford. Nothing about Rhody.

https://www.lifeoutsidethe94.com/single ... -Years-Old

The last blog is dated March 28 and is brief about how the same thing happened to Jaylen 4 years ago and as this “saga” continues they will monitor it.

https://www.lifeoutsidethe94.com/single ... /26/Dejavu
0 x
wgracie99
Jeff Kent

Unread post by wgracie99 »

Rhody83 wrote:His mother controlled the process. The process was disrupted with Hurley leaving. They are going to go through parts of the process again. Coach Cox said yesterday that during the 10 days he was running the program (before his interview) that he visited with each of the recruits. I don’t know if he meant in person (that is how I took it) or visited with as in had a discussion. He told each of them that he was a finalist fir the job and hoped he would get it. That nothing regarding the team and program had changed (obviously outside Hurley leaving).

Here are the three stories from Brendan and his mother in chronological order.
On the decision she list the top favtors in the decision - 1. Opportunity (playing time) 2. Relationship with the coaches 3. Academics, Campus, Social.

https://www.lifeoutsidethe94.com/single ... its-Part-3

Next one mom interviews Brendan about the Process after he selected RIU :o . A lot about losing the offer to Stanford. Nothing about Rhody.

https://www.lifeoutsidethe94.com/single ... -Years-Old

The last blog is dated March 28 and is brief about how the same thing happened to Jaylen 4 years ago and as this “saga” continues they will monitor it.

https://www.lifeoutsidethe94.com/single ... /26/Dejavu
Reading from her post from last year point # 2 she mentioned integrity and the coaches likelihood of staying. Maybe she was promised Dan wouldn't bolt?
0 x
URI'21
Kenny Green

Unread post by URI'21 »

Gonebarongone wrote:
EastCTRam69 wrote:
FattsAndFurious wrote: Yeah, the same number of guards are here as there was going to be when he committed, but he decided he was scared yesterday.

We are all just guessing, right? But, I doubt a top 150 guy is scared off by Fatts and Dowtin. No offense to either but we aren't talking Chris Corchiani and Rodney Monroe, here.
Um what? Dowtin and Fatts could very well be the best backcourt in the A10 for the next 2 seasons
1 x
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodylaw »

URI'21 wrote:
Gonebarongone wrote:
EastCTRam69 wrote: When Adams committed, Fatts was a 5'8" 200th ranked recruit. Now he's seen that Fatts is one hell of a player. Dowtin is a guy who had a nice but not astonishing second half of his freshman year. Now he's definitely one of the best point guards in the conference. It's not crazy to think that they outplayed what he thought they could and is now looking for a better opportunity. Or maybe it's just Hurley. Impossible to tell

Um what? Dowtin and Fatts could very well be the best backcourt in the A10 for the next 2 seasons
Right - and we have two other guys in this class that can play the 3 spot. Plus Cyril and Harris. Not sure if Brendan is starting on this team until 2020. Doesn’t mean he wouldn’t get a ton of minutes but the chance to start matters. Gets your name out there. Fatts was able to get his name out there as a reserve but was that because Hurley was the ultimate promoter and had the ear of the NCAA media?
0 x
OrangeRam
Abdul Fox

Adams is a combo guard with range that has score over 1500 points in high school.
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

OrangeRam wrote:Adams is a combo guard with range that has score over 1500 points in high school.
but his mom seems to be having a hard time making up his mind :lol:
1 x
ram1980
Art Stephenson

Unread post by ram1980 »

If he's as good as his brother I hope he reconsiders and comes here... Can't have enough talented players. If they indeed are going to push the tempo there will be plenty of playing time. Not Sol on Thompson being more than a solid bench player..
0 x
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

Adams was rated Top 150 (ahead of Tate and Martin). He would get playing time as a Fr.
He had three on camous visits - URI,Georgia & Wyoming. Rhody and Georgia have new coaches. Is he going to Wyoming (how did that visit even hsppen). I would think he has another visit or two during the April recruiting period. I don’t see him trying to follow in Jaylen’s footsteps. Too much pressure following your A10 POY brother.

Let’s hope Coach Cox gets another chance to recruit Brendan now that he is officially the HC.
1 x
Da_Process_Survivor
Cuttino Mobley

Rhody83 wrote:Adams was rated Top 150 (ahead of Tate and Martin). He would get playing time as a Fr.
He had three on camous visits - URI,Georgia & Wyoming. Rhody and Georgia have new coaches. Is he going to Wyoming (how did that visit even hsppen). I would think he has another visit or two during the April recruiting period. I don’t see him trying to follow in Jaylen’s footsteps. Too much pressure following your A10 POY brother.

Let’s hope Coach Cox gets another chance to recruit Brendan now that he is officially the HC.
247 has Adams at 172

ESPN/Scout has Tate higher. They have Tate as a 4*, Adams as a 3*
0 x
---
---
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Wouldn't shock me at all if he ends up at UCONN. He obviously has a close bond with Dan, and the coach who recruited him to Minnesota is now on Dan's staff, so the pieces are coming together for him to end up there.
0 x
Go Rhody
Shinze88
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Shinze88 »

Rhody15 wrote:Wouldn't shock me at all if he ends up at UCONN. He obviously has a close bond with Dan, and the coach who recruited him to Minnesota is now on Dan's staff, so the pieces are coming together for him to end up there.
Wait, haven't you heard? the UConn program is in another universe compared to Rhode Island (just ask their fans), they couldn't possibly lower themselves to consider a recruit who originally signed at URI. Dont you realize they've won 4 titles?
3 x
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

Da_Process_Survivor wrote:
Rhody83 wrote:Adams was rated Top 150 (ahead of Tate and Martin). He would get playing time as a Fr.

247 has Adams at 172

ESPN/Scout has Tate higher. They have Tate as a 4*, Adams as a 3*
Rivals has Adams at 139 and Tate isn’t in their Top 150.
247 has Tare at 208 and Martin at 244.
I would say most rankings have Adams at the second highest rated recruit in URI’s class of 2018.
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Tyrese Martin weighs in:

I think Tyrese has the right idea.
0 x