THE EARLY LINE URI VS SBU

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
luke
Cuttino Mobley

THE EARLY LINE URI VS SBU

Unread post by luke »

The line has opened at URI - 8. Sounds about fair. Rams haven't been home for awhile. Hope their shooting doesn't suffer.
0 x
wpbrown8267
Art Stephenson

Re: THE EARLY LINE URI VS SBU

Unread post by wpbrown8267 »

luke wrote:The line has opened at URI - 8. Sounds about fair. Rams haven't been home for awhile. Hope their shooting doesn't suffer.
wow, i actually thought it would start at -5 or -6. i guess -8 isn't bad, just thought it would be lower to start
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

I be on URI with money line parlays I never trust laying points and will be happy with the win
0 x
URIGONZO
ARD

Unread post by URIGONZO »

I'm showing 7. That is a big number.
0 x
From the Standpoint of Sitting Down.
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

The line makes sense, Bonnies best assets play right into our hands -- 2 dribble drive guards. We have 6 guards to harass those 2 for 40 minutes. They have no inside presence. There is more of a chance of us running them off the floor in front of 7,000 fans than their is of them controlling the game and keeping it close. IMO we would have to play very poorly for the latter to happen.
1 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

Yes I agree....we match up well with them....as long as we control at least one of those guards we should win this game.....

by 10-12 points.

The Bonnies do not defend the 3 well....as long as we channel our inner Dayton and make a decent percentage of ours....

The Dayton reference is based on what they are doing tonight....so far 15 3's.....ha ha
1 x
josephski
Tom Garrick

Unread post by josephski »

rambone 78 wrote:
The Bonnies do not defend the 3 well....as long as we channel our inner Dayton and make a decent percentage of ours....
They’re actually 11th in the country for opponent 3pt fg percentage. They are also ranked 50th in defense by Kenpom so they’ll be the best defensive team we face at home. I’m fairly confident we’ll win but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t at all nervous about tomorrow.
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Rpiforecast has URI by 6.0 points with a 70% chance of winning.
We need to play well. 3 in 10 probability of losing
Go Rhody!!!!
0 x