'17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Dayton)

Talk about future recruits and scouting efforts in this forum.
Forum rules
If you start a recruit thread and don't set up a profile, make a blank post first so a profile can be added later.

Place whatever you were going to post in the second post.
reckless jake
Lamar Odom
Posts: 321
Joined: 3 years ago
x 47

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby reckless jake » 8 months ago

Personally, I'd love to have them both on our team next season.. Either way, I'm on board. Go Rhody!!
0 x

User avatar
ace
Tyson Wheeler
Posts: 5359
Joined: 5 years ago
x 690

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby ace » 8 months ago

When Toppin was at Ossining, he was teammates with Alan Griffin, son of Adrian Griffin who played with Dan at Seton Hall. That might only be interesting to me. In any case, basketball is a small world. The Karnisovas-Biruta-Hurley story is still my favorite, though.
1 x

Billyboy78
Ernie Calverley
Posts: 8510
Joined: 5 years ago
x 1064

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby Billyboy78 » 8 months ago

Frank Hunsberger‏ @HunsbergerFran1 · Mar 28
BEST AVAILABLE WINGS:
Malik Dunbar (JUCO)HM
Jahlil Tripp (JUCO) MM+
Kareem Brewton (JUCO) HM
Obbie Toppin (Mt. Zion Prep) HM
0 x

User avatar
Seawrightspostgame
Carlton Owens
Posts: 2998
Joined: 5 years ago
x 479

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby Seawrightspostgame » 8 months ago

So he has an Iverson build with some hops.
0 x
I just think this team has an identity now. - Tue Feb 21, 2017

reef
Carlton Owens
Posts: 3301
Joined: 5 years ago
x 511

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby reef » 8 months ago

This kid sounds like a player I hope we land him
0 x

Iggy1979
Carlton Owens
Posts: 3096
Joined: 5 years ago
x 451

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby Iggy1979 » 8 months ago

Are we sure he's visiting? Haven't seen that anywhere else?
0 x
"Every season, college basketball has one or two teams that rise from dormancy to relevancy, squads that make long-awaited charges at the NCAA Tournament and become really fun storylines along the way."

ramster
Tyson Wheeler
Posts: 7173
Joined: 5 years ago
x 1040

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby ramster » 8 months ago

Yes.
NorthernRamFan and Dre3000 both reported his visit yesterday.

It will be an official visit.

CoreyEvans just reported 2 minutes ago.
0 x

rambone 78
Frank Keaney
Posts: 10422
Joined: 5 years ago
x 1160

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby rambone 78 » 8 months ago

Time to close the deal. When Dan said that they were confident of landing a good big, this might be the guy.
2 x

steveystuds06
ARD
Posts: 589
Joined: 3 years ago
x 199

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby steveystuds06 » 8 months ago

http://www.hudl.com/profile/5477049/obadiah-toppin

I can see why people love his upside. Very very long super athletic and looks like he has a pretty good shot. In a couple years he could be a matchup nightmare.
0 x

rambone 78
Frank Keaney
Posts: 10422
Joined: 5 years ago
x 1160

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby rambone 78 » 8 months ago

A 4 year Iverson......or maybe better.

He comes here, and our frontcourt, which looks questionable [other than CL] right now, becomes potentially very good for years to come.
0 x

Billyboy78
Ernie Calverley
Posts: 8510
Joined: 5 years ago
x 1064

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby Billyboy78 » 8 months ago

Some project him as a high major recruit, but he is not ranked like he is, nor is he being recruited like that. Late bloomer, maybe?
0 x

sf2010
Tom Garrick
Posts: 1473
Joined: 5 years ago
x 98

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby sf2010 » 8 months ago

Beautiful day on campus for Obadiah - I'm sure he'll enjoy the visit!!!
2 x

rambone 78
Frank Keaney
Posts: 10422
Joined: 5 years ago
x 1160

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby rambone 78 » 8 months ago

78, we've got to get him before he blows up.....he's kind of come out of nowhere......if he was already top 100 and being courted by the big boys....we wouldn't have much chance.

Someday that needs to change [that we can compete with them on a regular basis] but for now, late bloomers r us......
0 x

sf2010
Tom Garrick
Posts: 1473
Joined: 5 years ago
x 98

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby sf2010 » 8 months ago

steveystuds06 wrote:http://www.hudl.com/profile/5477049/obadiah-toppin

I can see why people love his upside. Very very long super athletic and looks like he has a pretty good shot. In a couple years he could be a matchup nightmare.


Good videos on here - he exhibits some really good vision and ability to pass, as well as physically dominate due to his height. Makes some jumpers, but I think the form definitely needs a bit of work. Tends to lean back and kick his legs forward on the shot, needs to get more straight up and down. But, that's obviously small potatoes at this point. Would love to see him end up here.
0 x

User avatar
TruePoint
Ernie Calverley
Posts: 9004
Joined: 5 years ago
x 2194

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby TruePoint » 8 months ago

If we truly only have one open scholarship to give, as was reported on the other thread, my first choice would be a four year player. A grad transfer is a good bandaid, I guess, but now you're looking at two class of '21 players (Tertsea and Fatts) and six class of '22 players. It would be my preference to have better balance than that. A JUCO player would be better than a grad transfer because at least it is one more roster spot that will carry over to the 18-19 season and that player would theoretically be more ready to contribute next year. But if there isn't a JUCO player that is the right fit, I wouldn't force it. I'm not as convinced as some people that this last scholarship absolutely has to go to a player that will start at the 4 next season. I would take that if I could get it, but I view it as a luxury and not a necessity.

I say all of that to say, Toppin would be high on my list of priorities assuming we are not in the running for Juiston.
2 x

Shaolin Swat
Jimmy Baron
Posts: 372
Joined: 2 years ago
x 65

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby Shaolin Swat » 8 months ago

TruePoint wrote:If we truly only have one open scholarship to give, as was reported on the other thread, my first choice would be a four year player. A grad transfer is a good bandaid, I guess, but now you're looking at two class of '21 players (Tertsea and Fatts) and six class of '22 players. It would be my preference to have better balance than that. A JUCO player would be better than a grad transfer because at least it is one more roster spot that will carry over to the 18-19 season and that player would theoretically be more ready to contribute next year. But if there isn't a JUCO player that is the right fit, I wouldn't force it. I'm not as convinced as some people that this last scholarship absolutely has to go to a player that will start at the 4 next season. I would take that if I could get it, but I view it as a luxury and not a necessity.

I say all of that to say, Toppin would be high on my list of priorities assuming we are not in the running for Juiston.


We could also see a 4-year player follow the path of some of our other guys (Hass, Jarvis etc.) and come off of the bench to start the season and then get inserted into the starting lineup towards the end of non-conference play or at the start of conference play. I think thats the best play if the staff believes they can land a 4-year big who can potentially become a starter mid-way through the season.
0 x

rambone 78
Frank Keaney
Posts: 10422
Joined: 5 years ago
x 1160

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby rambone 78 » 8 months ago

TP, since we haven't heard of any visit from Juiston yet, have to assume he's looking elsewhere at this point.

Staff probably thinks we have a much better shot at Toppin. Would be disappointed if we don't land him.

Lane would be an OK fall back option I guess, but then like you said we're looking at possibly needing 6 positions to fill for 2018.

Swat, Toppin might be that guy. Looks to me like he has better upside than who's we've got, other than CL.
1 x

Iggy1979
Carlton Owens
Posts: 3096
Joined: 5 years ago
x 451

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby Iggy1979 » 8 months ago

Unless there are offers not being reported you'd think URI would be in the driver's seat.
0 x
"Every season, college basketball has one or two teams that rise from dormancy to relevancy, squads that make long-awaited charges at the NCAA Tournament and become really fun storylines along the way."

rambone 78
Frank Keaney
Posts: 10422
Joined: 5 years ago
x 1160

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby rambone 78 » 8 months ago

Well it doesn't seem like we have many other irons in the fire right now.....we need to land Toppin....the fact that he hasn't listed any other visits yet is a good sign I would think.
0 x

Rhody83
ARD
Posts: 623
Joined: 2 years ago
x 239

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby Rhody83 » 8 months ago

Unknown how either Toppin or Lane would contribute for next year. I like the prospect over the one year. You can't teach height. I will take the 6-9. Get him here in June and with Rhody training program they will get some weight and strentgh on him.
1 x

User avatar
theblueram
Carlton Owens
Posts: 2869
Joined: 5 years ago
x 653

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby theblueram » 8 months ago

So is he better than Layssard, Tertsea and Berry? I mean, how many bigs can we keep on the bench?
1 x

rambone 78
Frank Keaney
Posts: 10422
Joined: 5 years ago
x 1160

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby rambone 78 » 8 months ago

We would have to assume the staff thinks he's better than those 3...or definitely better down the road...or otherwise why sign him?

If he can contribute in any way like Cyril did later in his freshmen season...then he's better than them no doubt.

Imo if there's one guy that could be forced out....it's Berry. If he hasn't improved on D enough by now, then I don't see him playing much if at all next season, especially if we bring in a big who could already be better.
0 x

RIFan
Tom Garrick
Posts: 1315
Joined: 5 years ago
x 199

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby RIFan » 8 months ago

I wonder if its not so much that he's "better", maybe its a different skill set that he brings to the table? If they are projecting that he's better at this point, they may have missed big on last years big men recruits.
1 x

rambone 78
Frank Keaney
Posts: 10422
Joined: 5 years ago
x 1160

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby rambone 78 » 8 months ago

Well they didn't miss with Cyril....ML and MT, it's still kind of hard to say but maybe they were a bit overrated by the staff.

Maybe ML will work out to be a serviceable big man...we'll know much more next season.....not sure about MT.....he's still got 4 years here if he stays....
0 x

reef
Carlton Owens
Posts: 3301
Joined: 5 years ago
x 511

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby reef » 8 months ago

I hope we can get Toppin I like the 4 year potential over the grad transfer
0 x

User avatar
RhowdyRam02
Sly Williams
Posts: 4105
Joined: 5 years ago
x 1140

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby RhowdyRam02 » 8 months ago

theblueram wrote:So is he better than Layssard, Tertsea and Berry? I mean, how many bigs can we keep on the bench?


I don't think Berry matters much with this recruit. They're probably not expecting huge things from Toppin early and Berry graduates after next year.
0 x
“We’re going to get better in the future. Coach Hurley’s history speaks for itself. I came here because I wanted to be part of his program, to help get things rolling, to help build a program," E.C. Matthews

sf2010
Tom Garrick
Posts: 1473
Joined: 5 years ago
x 98

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby sf2010 » 8 months ago

theblueram wrote:So is he better than Layssard, Tertsea and Berry? I mean, how many bigs can we keep on the bench?



so are you saying we should be recruiting another guard instead of a big?
0 x

User avatar
theblueram
Carlton Owens
Posts: 2869
Joined: 5 years ago
x 653

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby theblueram » 8 months ago

No, of course we need a forward. But with Layssard and Tertsea being still unknowns and Berry barely getting off the bench, we need a quick learner like CL.
0 x

EGram
Kenny Green
Posts: 243
Joined: 3 years ago
x 114

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby EGram » 8 months ago

Regarding Toppin Vs lane it really comes down to two factors.

1. What do you think the difference between Toppin and Lane will be next year?

I'd say Toppin is optimistically at least 50% to be a non-contributor next season. Hurley's system is demanding both from a physical and defensive standpoint and even kids who are much more developed with better high level coaching often struggle to contribute a freshmen bigs. His upside is a total unknown and personally I always just assume freshmen will be non-factors unless you get a once in a decade type recruit

Lane is likely at worse a crappy version of Iverson who can at least contribute. Given his more established track record his upside is easier to predict and I would say pessimistically he's at least got a fair shot at being an equal-or-better replacement than Iverson.

Overall I don't think it's unrealistic to assume Lane is worth at least 1-2 wins over Toppin in 2017 with the upside of more.

2. How does Toppin compare vs another potential recruit in the 2018 class?

This question is harder to answer and I think we would have to just deffer to Dan on this although it might be reasonable to assume Toppin will be very moderately better in 18 but the potential variance in answers to this question are really all over the place.
1 x

Dre3000
Kenny Green
Posts: 240
Joined: 2 years ago
x 95

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby Dre3000 » 8 months ago

Personally I'd rather save the scholarship. Based on history I'm leaning toward the opinion that our bigs will be good enough to be successful next year. Let's not forget that Earl barely played when he was a junior when everyone seemed to think he was at least serviceable. For whatever reason our coaching staff has a much shorter leash when it comes to bigs. Andre played great against Dayton a couple years ago and played well sitting in the zone against VCU this year. I think he'll be solid when given the chance.
1 x

User avatar
TruePoint
Ernie Calverley
Posts: 9004
Joined: 5 years ago
x 2194

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby TruePoint » 8 months ago

EGram wrote:I always just assume freshmen will be non-factors unless you get a once in a decade type


I don't disagree, but that's actually why I'd rather have Toppin. I don't glean anything from Layssard not contributing much last year. That's what I expect from a freshman. I think our needs are slightly overstated. Obviously if we could get a clear difference maker I'd take that, but I just don't know if that guy is available to us. If we aren't going to get a difference maker, I'd rather take an upside four year player.
2 x

Rhody83
ARD
Posts: 623
Joined: 2 years ago
x 239

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby Rhody83 » 8 months ago

EGram wrote:Regarding Toppin Vs lane it really comes down to two factors.


Lane is likely at worse a crappy version of Iverson who can at least contribute. Given his more established track record his upside is easier to predict and I would say pessimistically he's at least got a fair shot at being an equal-or-better replacement than Iverson.

Overall I don't think it's unrealistic to assume Lane is worth at least 1-2 wins over Toppin in 2017 with the upside of more.


How can you say "pessimistically he's at least got a fair shot at being an equal-or-better replacement than Iverson"?
Do you know the definition of pessimistically? Lane has not shot at being better than Iverson was this year.

I also don't see how it is that you assume Lane is worth 1-2 wins over Toppin next year.
You have no basis for this.
1 x

ramster
Tyson Wheeler
Posts: 7173
Joined: 5 years ago
x 1040

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby ramster » 8 months ago

Dre3000 wrote:Personally I'd rather save the scholarship. Based on history I'm leaning toward the opinion that our bigs will be good enough to be successful next year. Let's not forget that Earl barely played when he was a junior when everyone seemed to think he was at least serviceable. For whatever reason our coaching staff has a much shorter leash when it comes to bigs. Andre played great against Dayton a couple years ago and played well sitting in the zone against VCU this year. I think he'll be solid when given the chance.


I would also save the scholarship.
0 x

josephski
Art Stephenson
Posts: 829
Joined: 2 years ago
x 263

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby josephski » 8 months ago

TruePoint wrote:
EGram wrote:I always just assume freshmen will be non-factors unless you get a once in a decade type


I don't disagree, but that's actually why I'd rather have Toppin. I don't glean anything from Layssard not contributing much last year. That's what I expect from a freshman. I think our needs are slightly overstated. [b]Obviously if we could get a clear difference maker I'd take that, but I just don't know if that guy is available to us[\b]. If we aren't going to get a difference maker, I'd rather take an upside four year player.


I guess it depends on what you consider a clear difference maker but in my opinion Lane could be that guy. Is he going to be as good as Hassan or Iverson? Probably not but based on the other teams going after him and his prior stats I'd like to think he could average at least 20 minutes which would be a pretty solid impact.

The fact our staff has gone after two big men grad transfers who would cause us to have 6 scholarships to fill makes me think that they aren't totally convinced our current big men are good enough.
0 x

User avatar
theblueram
Carlton Owens
Posts: 2869
Joined: 5 years ago
x 653

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby theblueram » 8 months ago

The staff can project where these recruits will be in a year or two. But I want to see a 4* big at some point. Hopefully in 18.
0 x

EGram
Kenny Green
Posts: 243
Joined: 3 years ago
x 114

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby EGram » 8 months ago

Rhody83 wrote:
EGram wrote:Regarding Toppin Vs lane it really comes down to two factors.


Lane is likely at worse a crappy version of Iverson who can at least contribute. Given his more established track record his upside is easier to predict and I would say pessimistically he's at least got a fair shot at being an equal-or-better replacement than Iverson.

Overall I don't think it's unrealistic to assume Lane is worth at least 1-2 wins over Toppin in 2017 with the upside of more.


How can you say "pessimistically he's at least got a fair shot at being an equal-or-better replacement than Iverson"?
Do you know the definition of pessimistically? Lane has not shot at being better than Iverson was this year.

I also don't see how it is that you assume Lane is worth 1-2 wins over Toppin next year.
You have no basis for this.


I ment to write optimistically and just screwed that up although I don't think it's a super unreasonable to think Lane might have a 20-30% chance or so of being better than Iverson. Like I said I don't really expect anything from a freshmen In his first year , rather I think Toppin could basically be considered replacement level at best for projecting 17. It's much more reasonable to think Lane can at least contribute something although you are correct I did not actually run a projection.

If you wanted you could plug in Lanes stats from last year, adjust them for the strength of conference and opposition, trim the projected playing time down a good bit, finally convert that to basketball WAR or whatever and do another neg20% regression just for the sake of being cautious. I suspect my 1-2 win prediction would be pretty accurate but if anyone wants to actually go and run the numbers it should not be pretty easy to figure out.

Ultimately I think this is all academic as the odds of us having to choose one of the two for the last scholarship is pretty unlikely to put it mildly.
0 x

DeanDome88
Lamar Odom
Posts: 275
Joined: 3 years ago
x 65

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby DeanDome88 » 8 months ago

Dre3000 wrote:Personally I'd rather save the scholarship. Based on history I'm leaning toward the opinion that our bigs will be good enough to be successful next year. Let's not forget that Earl barely played when he was a junior when everyone seemed to think he was at least serviceable. For whatever reason our coaching staff has a much shorter leash when it comes to bigs. Andre played great against Dayton a couple years ago and played well sitting in the zone against VCU this year. I think he'll be solid when given the chance.


I do not know the reason, but the guards are given leeway to make a few mistakes on the court without it affecting their playing time or opportunities while it just seem intolerable to Dan when the bigs have some minor issues on the court. I am sure he has his reasons but I can not make sense of it.
1 x

User avatar
Seawrightspostgame
Carlton Owens
Posts: 2998
Joined: 5 years ago
x 479

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby Seawrightspostgame » 8 months ago

DeanDome88 wrote:
Dre3000 wrote:Personally I'd rather save the scholarship. Based on history I'm leaning toward the opinion that our bigs will be good enough to be successful next year. Let's not forget that Earl barely played when he was a junior when everyone seemed to think he was at least serviceable. For whatever reason our coaching staff has a much shorter leash when it comes to bigs. Andre played great against Dayton a couple years ago and played well sitting in the zone against VCU this year. I think he'll be solid when given the chance.


I do not know the reason, but the guards are given leeway to make a few mistakes on the court without it affecting their playing time or opportunities while it just seem intolerable to Dan when the bigs have some minor issues on the court. I am sure he has his reasons but I can not make sense of it.


Great post and insight DeanDome88. I have not seen that said from any of us from the big guy faction. I also have not thought or pointed that out. I agree all the way.

I was the driver of the Berry bus. This year I felt Berry took steps back and didn't have that lights out offense from the year before. If Berry could beat Dayton the way that he did the year before, and Berry could play so well when called other times that year, then Berry regressed this year. AND I would say he regressed because of the coaching. Just bullshit.
1 x
I just think this team has an identity now. - Tue Feb 21, 2017

reef
Carlton Owens
Posts: 3301
Joined: 5 years ago
x 511

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby reef » 8 months ago

After reading all these posts I am pretty much torn on this

Seems like Lane obviously would contribute next year on a probable NCAA tourney team while Toppin has 4 year upside but may not help right away

Just have to trust DH and staff here
1 x

giovanni
Tom Garrick
Posts: 1197
Joined: 5 years ago
x 368

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby giovanni » 8 months ago

0 x

rhodylaw
ARD
Posts: 540
Joined: 5 years ago
x 91

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby rhodylaw » 8 months ago

Wyoming??? If we want this kid he is not going to Wyoming
0 x

rambone 78
Frank Keaney
Posts: 10422
Joined: 5 years ago
x 1160

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby rambone 78 » 8 months ago

Could be he didn't wow them last weekend.......
1 x

User avatar
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney
Posts: 13067
Joined: 5 years ago
x 1495

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby rodfromcranston » 8 months ago

My thoughts on both players who visited here
this weekend.
0 x
< Arthur is my spirit animal.

rambone 78
Frank Keaney
Posts: 10422
Joined: 5 years ago
x 1160

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby rambone 78 » 8 months ago

I think the staff is looking for a higher level of talent/potential?

If so, good luck in the search.
0 x

Iggy1979
Carlton Owens
Posts: 3096
Joined: 5 years ago
x 451

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby Iggy1979 » 8 months ago

rodfromcranston wrote:My thoughts on both players who visited here
this weekend.

You're half right.
0 x
"Every season, college basketball has one or two teams that rise from dormancy to relevancy, squads that make long-awaited charges at the NCAA Tournament and become really fun storylines along the way."

rambone 78
Frank Keaney
Posts: 10422
Joined: 5 years ago
x 1160

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby rambone 78 » 8 months ago

Iggy, you need to elaborate.......my guess is Toppin didn't cut it....but Lane remains in play.

The list of suitors for both is kind of a giveaway I think.......
1 x

reef
Carlton Owens
Posts: 3301
Joined: 5 years ago
x 511

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby reef » 8 months ago

Yeah maybe Toppin isn't that great after all by the schools on his list
1 x

URIRecruitingInfo
Jeff Kent
Posts: 188
Joined: 10 months ago
x 70

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby URIRecruitingInfo » 8 months ago

0 x

User avatar
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney
Posts: 13067
Joined: 5 years ago
x 1495

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby rodfromcranston » 8 months ago

Mississippi State, Georgia, Dayton, URI.
Wonder if Iggy now likes him more, now?
0 x
< Arthur is my spirit animal.

hrstrat57
Cuttino Mobley
Posts: 1952
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: South County
x 350

Re: '17 NY PF - Obadiah Toppin (Offer)

Unread postby hrstrat57 » 8 months ago

We need to hit on this scolly!!

Could make or break us for 17/18
0 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry! **A10 Champs**


Return to “Recruitment Corner”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests