Red Sox and other Major League Baseball

NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA, BPL... you get it
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Re: Red Sox and other Major League Baseball - 2016

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

Rockies were a fluke that never stood a chance...just like back then, the Sox are a %$#@* unstoppable juggernaut now....

...that shot Ortiz hit last night...jaw-dropping. Guy is so locked in....
Nice job by Pommer and the pen last night, with Koji/Kimbrel n/a. Sets up nicely for Porcello to go deep again and maybe only need one of those guys.
0 x
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

Unread post by rjsuperfly66 »

rjsuperfly66 wrote:Well from the sounds of it, the final 2 rotation spots are going to go to the two guys who have the hottest Septembers.
1) Eduardo Rodriguez - 1-1, 3.24 ERA (4 starts)
2) Clay Buchholz - 3-0, 4.05 ERA (4 starts)
3) Drew Pomeranz - 0-2, 8.92 ERA (3 starts)
Updated:

1) Eduardo Rodriguez - 1-1, 3.24 ERA (4 starts)
2) Clay Buchholz - 3-0, 4.05 ERA (4 starts)
3) Drew Pomeranz - 1-2, 6.61 ERA (4 starts)
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

So..basically...they're looking for one of these guys to be Derek Lowe, right? I'm fine with that.
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

10 in a row....19 to go
0 x
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

Pretty crazy run they're on...
0 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Amazing game today as sox go for 11 straight.
2-2 going into the 10th
Red Sox pitchers have stake out an unbelievable 21 Tampa batters. 13 by Rodriguez and Hembree struck out all 5 guys he faced.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Pedroia scores from first on the double by Ortiz but is really out by 15 feet at the plate but miraculously avoids the tag to be safe. Crazy play at home plate.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

11 in a row!!
23 strike outs by Red Sox pitchers in 10 innings
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

11 in a row, 18 to go
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

The 11 strike outs in a row on Sunday by Rodriguez (6) and Hembree (5) set the major league record breaking Tom Seavers record of 10 in a row

The 21 strike outs in 9 innings would have been the major league record for a 9 inning game but it went to extra innings.
0 x
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

You'd have to think EROD has basically locked up that 3rd rotation spot in the playoffs ... Awesome September... 5 starts, 2.89 ERA. 9.6 K/9.
0 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

0 x
"Our goals have not changed, we want to be the best program in the Atlantic 10, and even more than that we want to get to a Final Four someday." - Thorr Bjorn - March 22, 2018
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

Throw in the towel, that "win now" trade is officially a BUST.
If Pomeranz is a key part of a future playoff rotation, he can at least potentially make the trade a draw at best.
0 x
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

Unread post by SmartyBarrett »

rjsuperfly66 wrote:Throw in the towel, that "win now" trade is officially a BUST.
If Pomeranz is a key part of a future playoff rotation, he can at least potentially make the trade a draw at best.
I still have no idea why they aren't pushing the Padres/MLB harder on this seemingly shady trade.
0 x
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

I was talking about that last night with some friends.
My guess is what ever flagged in the medical report, perhaps they had long-term concerns but not really short-term, and the fact that they were pushing for playoffs they thought they could could still get good production out of him for this year and the next few years. They could have tried to push to give less, but then it would just open the door for the Padres to say "no deal" if the Sox offerings dropped significantly. For all we know, maybe that happened, and the Sox were stuck without recourse since they still valued the piece.
I don't know exactly what flagged, but it obviously wasn't like a Colin Rea situation in Miami where his arm was basically toast when he arrived there. The way I saw it referenced was "preventative maintanance," could mean a lot of things.
From the sounds of it, it was just general wear and tear from workload. That just honestly makes me even more pissed about the trade, I'm not an avid baseball fan, I follow it, I play fantasy, but I'm not a have to watch the game every night kinda guy.
But I know at least know the strategy of guys needing to stretch out over the course of years to become a 200+ inning guy, and how improbable it was that Pomeranz was going to go from a career high 148 in 2012 and 88 innings last year (and roughly 115 in 2014) to hit that magic number they were going to need from him this year to have a starring role on a postseason run.
But with EROD looking great the past few starts and CB somehow having a good 2nd half out of no where, they should still be fine to withstand the loss.
One or both of those guys could bomb with their starts, but I don't think anyone could have more confidence in Pomeranz.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Boston Red Sox, Miami Marlins and Chicago White Sox, at least, were victimized by San Diego keeping two sets of books. GM suspended by MLB for 30 days without pay.

"The athletic trainers were told that by splitting the medical files into two categories, the Padres would benefit in trade discussions, two sources with direct knowledge of those meetings said."

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/1755 ... estigation
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Pommer pitched well his last outing going 5 innings, getting the win in a 2-1 game, 4 hits, 1 run, no walks, 5 K's
0 x
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

I've never seen someone defend a useless player like Ramster defends Pomeranz ... It's comical at this point. But hey, at least the Sox have Joe Kelly in the pen :oops:
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

rjsuperfly66 wrote:I've never seen someone defend a useless player like Ramster defends Pomeranz ... It's comical at this point. But hey, at least the Sox have Joe Kelly in the pen :oops:
How are the facts about his last outing comical?
It's what have you done for me lately in September and October to me.
Take Price with 2 of his last 3 outings being bad scares me for October

I love how Bucholz has turned around in September when it counts
And Uehara is incredible since returning

I like Pommer having his last outing be impressive because in October we need lots of options. And quick options. If Price doesn't have it put in Pommer, if pommer does t have it put in Rodriquez if you want lefties in.

But I like any Pitcher who is pitching well right now, not just Pommer.

As for the trade it looks like Sox got screwed along with Miami And Chicago by San Didgo and that's why the 30 day suspension without pay and more news to come.

I'll just give up RJ and say you win on the Pommeranz for Espinosa trade. It's early to say that but for the sake of arguement you win.

Now we have got to do something about the bill pen. The walks are a disaster. Barnes is a base on balls machine. Last nights pitching gem by Clay was lost in a disaster of walks to the Yankees. It gets to where everyone in the park knows Barnes or Kimbrell are going to walk the next batter but Farrell leaves them in anyway

Maybe Pommer can help with the mid to late relief. Move Uehara to being available for ghe 9th inning .
0 x
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

Well, they've said Pommer is not starting again this year, and that he may possibly be an option out of the bullpen but they aren't sure about that, so that somewhat negates what he did his last start, no?

I just think Pommer could have another 5 starts and give up 35 ER, and you'd still find a way to love the trade, that's why I made the remark I did.

I agree that the results look good on paper, but the reality is he left that start with soreness after having discomfort for most of the past month and DD has to be disappointed by that news that he made a move to solidify the rotation for the postseason and he's lost that extra weapon.

If he can help in the pen, it still might not justify the trade, but at least can hopefully prove to be another weapon.

Bullpen is awful though, that 9th last night, ready to rip my hair out. A little scary, hopefully just chalk it up to the fact they lost focus after winning the division right before the start of the inning.
0 x
Shaolin Swat
ARD

Unread post by Shaolin Swat »

The Red Sox could very well wind up "winning" this trade, but by no means does that mean it was a smart trade at the time. They overvalued Pomeranz and traded away an asset that could have been used to bring in a more proven commodity, whether at the trade deadline or in the offseason.
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

was it just me...but was the pommer throwing it 95 in relief today? I don't think he's done that all year, has he?
Seems he could be a valuable commodity out of the bp if he could do an inning of that a few times a week for the next few weeks.
0 x
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

Looking at his game charts from yesterday, he didn't throw his cutter or change, went strictly fastball/curve which he would probably be ok with given his potential role in the 'pen. Possible one of those pitches what was causing issues with his arm? Having a healthy Pomeranz in the bullpen is better than some of the alternatives (I'm looking at you Abad).
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

NYGFan_Section208 wrote:was it just me...but was the pommer throwing it 95 in relief today? I don't think he's done that all year, has he?
Seems he could be a valuable commodity out of the bp if he could do an inning of that a few times a week for the next few weeks.
Yes, he threw one 96.
http://www.providencejournal.com/sports ... -in-relief
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

Not uncommon at all for a pitcher to throw a little harder out of the bullpen, since they can open it up knowing they are only going to face a few batters rather than pace themselves to last 7 innings.
0 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

But what is uncommon for the Red Sox bullpen of late is that he threw strikes :D
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

ramster wrote:But what is uncommon for the Red Sox bullpen of late is that he threw strikes :D
No kidding!
0 x
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

That Britton piece is such a joke ... I mean what he says isn't necessarily false, but once again lines him up with the hacks in the Boston Media Cartel who can't even give balanced analysis if it goes against the grain. Who is he trying to suck up to with some of his defense? That it was hard for them to reverse the trade? I agree with that. That it provided value? There are about 80+ pitchers who could have provided more value and a good amount of them at a lesser acquisition cost. Regardless, if Pomeranz can help in the bullpen, it's better than nothing. But I'm not going all ga-ga over one outing ... Hopefully he can become a stabilizing piece back there.
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

It is also disingenuous for the commissioner to state that the only two options available were to keep the trade or reverse the trade. They could have adjusted the trade so that the prospect going back to SD was more appropriate value for what the Red Sox received in return had both sides agreed, and the commissioners office could have made sure both sides agreed by applying leverage on SD (i.e., by threatening to make the punishment a forfeited draft pick or a decrease to their draft signing pool instead of a stupid 30 day suspension for a GM that is going to be fired in the offseaason anyways).
0 x
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

True but why would San Diego agree to that? In theory, they had the Sox over the barrel. The Sox needed a pitcher, at that point it was too late for them to really go out an try to acquire anyone.

How can the league adaquately determine the fairness of a deal? It would be impossible for the league to provide a valuation of the Sox prospects, they'd basically be tiering the Sox prospects and say "These are who we think you should get." If I'm San Diego in that situation, I would literally turn down every proposal assuming the Sox would want Pomeranz over Buchholz or O'Sullivan or Owens at that point. All they'd have to keep saying is "We don't think that's a fair deal, we'll take Pomeranz back if you don't want him." Any league would struggle to make that decision, also, I know it's a much smaller scope but look at the backlash the NBA faced when Stern declined a Chris Paul three-way trade to the Lakers back in 2011? Very challenging for the league to push what is fair and unfair on teams, other than punishing teams for unfair/illegal practices.

That said, I was surprised by the punishment though, what did it really do to the organization to be able to screw teams into deals? If the Sox weren't in it this year, while it would have still probably been unlikely for them to buy high on Pomeranz, they definitely wouldn't have kept the trade after finding out about medical concerns.
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

The league would not have to make an evaluation of individual prospects or of what is fair compensation in terms of players. All they would have to do is introduce some leverage into the situation in the form of a punishment San Diego would actually care about (as I mentioned in my post). The league just says to the teams "you two figure it out" and if they don't come to terms then the league enforces the punishment (i.e., loss of draft pick(s)). Then, San Diego can make the decision about any alternative package the Red Sox offer - either it is worth it to them to accept or they'd rather keep Espinoza and give up a draft pick. I think it would be a very fair way of doing it.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

This article describes the long running guideline for issues like this. Simply give the impacted team the option to rescind the trade. Major League Baseball gave Boston and Miami that option. Seems simple and fair to me. MLB also punished the executive. You may disagree with the degree of the punishment but that is what they levied.

Miami chose to rescind their trade. The RedSox decided to stick with the trade and not receive Espinosa back. Draw your own conclusions.

This from the article........

That leaves one question unanswered: Could the Red Sox have sought some other relief for the trade beyond simply undoing it? Manfred said no. Their only option was taking back Espinoza, a talented young right-hander who went 1-3 with a 4.73 ERA in seven starts at Class-A after the deal.

“Once that happens the rule in baseball has always been that we do not reconfigure trades,” he said. “And why is that? Every institution, even the Commissioner’s office, as fond of I am of the institution, has limitations. And to figure out once the player has moved, begun playing for another franchise — his physical situation may evolve. Figuring out exactly what happened when is extraordinarily difficult, if not impossible. And even if we can figure that out, we are not institutionally capable of deciding who would have traded what for what. Even in retrospect. It’s just something that the institution can’t do. That’s why we have the rescission in the first place.”
http://fullcount.weei.com/sports/boston ... anz-trade/
0 x
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

TruePoint wrote:The league would not have to make an evaluation of individual prospects or of what is fair compensation in terms of players. All they would have to do is introduce some leverage into the situation in the form of a punishment San Diego would actually care about (as I mentioned in my post). The league just says to the teams "you two figure it out" and if they don't come to terms then the league enforces the punishment (i.e., loss of draft pick(s)). Then, San Diego can make the decision about any alternative package the Red Sox offer - either it is worth it to them to accept or they'd rather keep Espinoza and give up a draft pick. I think it would be a very fair way of doing it.
Ok, that makes more sense. I think with your scenario though, you just run into the situation where now the Sox can try to screw the Padres 100x worse than the initial transgression.

Just think of the negotiation:

Red Sox: "Ok, we'll give you D level prospect."
Padres: "That's unacceptable, why would we accept that deal?"
Red Sox: "Well we think it's fair because of the medical history."
Padres: "Well that deal is a joke."
Red Sox: "Well you don't really have a choice because we want Pomeranz and the league says if we don't agree on a deal you also lose your potential Top 3 draft pick."
Padres: "Well can you at least offer us a little more than a bucket of baseballs."
Red Sox: "Why would we do that? That's what you get."

That's why I think the simplest, fairest way is probably what the league does. You still want the player? Keep him. You don't? Reverse. Simple, effective, not perfect but probably the best alternative.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Keep it simple, plus you have the rule already in place.
The Red Sox got the final say after being able to test drive the car. Sox got to see Pommeranz in 13 starts and for what it's worth got to see what Espinosa did. Given that they can make their decision to keep the trade or reverse it.
The penalty for the illegality belongs to MLB and SAN Diego in a separate move. Suspension, fine, etc.
0 x
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

Well the opportunity came right after the trade deadline to reverse the trade. Had they gotten to this point no way they would have not reversed the deal.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

rjsuperfly66 wrote:Well the opportunity came right after the trade deadline to reverse the trade. Had they gotten to this point no way they would have not reversed the deal.
Here are the key dates and stats:
July 14 - Trade was made Pommeranz for Espinosa
July 29 Friday - Trade Deadline 15 days after trade was consummated
Sometime shortly after the Trade Deadline Red Sox were offered the opportunity to rescind the trade and refused

Both Pommeranz and Espinosa pitched twice prior to the Trade Deadline and on the exact same dates
Pommeranz
July 20 vs SF Home 3 Innings, 8 Hits, 5 ER, 2 BB, 4 Ks, 2 HRs
July 25 vs Det Home 6 Innings, 4 hits, 2 ER, 2 BB, 7 Ks, 1 HR for cumulative with Red Sox 7.00 ERA

July 30 @ LAA 5.1 innings, 6 hits, 5 ER, 2 BB, 4 Ks, 1 HR for cumulative with Red Sox 7.53 ERA

Espinosa
July 20 3 Innings, 7 hits, 4 ER, 2 BB, 1 K
July 25 4.2 Innings, 4 hits, 2 ER, 2 BB, 3 Ks for cumulative ERA with Fort Wayne Tincaps 7.04 ERA

Steven Wright pinch baserunning injury did not occur until August 7th so a non factor in the decision to not rescind the trade

So If the Red Sox were to rescind the trade, the stats for Pommeranz in his first 2 games (and a stretch to include his 3rd game on July 30th as we do not exactly know when MLB gave the Red Sox the option) were clearly indicating that they should rescind the trade.

They either saw something in Pommeranz that the stats were not showing or they saw something in Espinosa or possibly both. They also did not have the option to make another trade at that point in time.
0 x
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

Not to change the subject here, but did anyone watch that Wild Card game last night? I'm still completely baffled as to why Britton wasn't used for Baltimore, and I'm not even an Orioles fan. The guy is coming off a season that was light years better than any of Mariano's. Inexcusable. They should have fired Showalter before that homer landed.
0 x
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

I can think of two potential defenses:

1) By the time Jimenez came into the game, the O's had already ripped threw 6 pitchers (out of 10), including many of their best relievers (besides Britton of course). The only guys left after Jimenez came in the game were Britton, Dylan Bundy, and Tommy Hunter. Think Showalter was thinking about the 12th, 13th, and 14th innings, when he brought Jimenez in, there was 1 out, no one on. He probably should have had Britton quickly warming when Travis got on with a prolonged mound visit, and then come back out with Travis on 3rd to pull him. I get the fear of running out of pitchers, but if you don't get out of the 11th what does it matter?

2) Now if you are a stats guy, you might be able to justify Jimenez as well:
Edwin Encarnacion career - 8-40 (.200)
Jose Bautista - 3-38 (.079)
Obviously Britton had a great season and a smaller sample size but:
Edwin Encarnaction - 4-14 (.286)
Jose Bautista - 2-9 (.222)

I think ultimately, it was probably a combination. He likes the splits, and is probably thinking, if Jimenez can get me through this inning, he can probably give me 1 or 2 more against the bottom of the order, giving us a few more options later if we need it. If he pulls Jimenez in favor of Britton, you are down to Tommy Hunter and Dylan Bundy by the 13th inning (assuming you make it out). Made a long play in a short play situation.
0 x
Shaolin Swat
ARD

Showalter was kind of in a "Damned if you do, damned if you don't situation." Obviously, he gets ripped apart for the way everything played out, but he also gets ripped if he burns Britton in a non-save situation and then someone else blows a save for the Orioles later on.

Personally, I believe that you have to deploy Britton in the "Fireman" role, bringing him in at a critical juncture to bail your team out of trouble, whether or not it is a save situation.
0 x
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Unread post by SGreenwell »

Shaolin Swat wrote:Showalter was kind of in a "Damned if you do, damned if you don't situation." Obviously, he gets ripped apart for the way everything played out, but he also gets ripped if he burns Britton in a non-save situation and then someone else blows a save for the Orioles later on.

Personally, I believe that you have to deploy Britton in the "Fireman" role, bringing him in at a critical juncture to bail your team out of trouble, whether or not it is a save situation.
I agree with what you would have done, and your reasoning for why Showalter didn't bring in Britton. However, that strikes me as such Old School baseball thinking. You can't worry about what will happen in the 14th inning if you don't ever get there, after all.

Jiminez has also been pretty bad this year. Starters normally see their velocity tick up in the pen, but I think his ERA was like 5.50.
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

It is possible that in all of baseball history, nobody has gotten more career mileage out of 2 good months than Ubaldo Jiminez.

I'm glad to see Showalter with egg all over his face. That guy is a first class dink.
0 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

Its definitely a damned if you do, damned if you dont situation, but obviously now knowing the outcome its easy to second guess. I agree that I would have brought in Britton once Travis got on base as well. You give Ubaldo a chance, but once a runner gets on then thats it.

The only other thing I will say though, is everyone was killing Buck for bringing in O'day earlier in the game instead of Britton as well, and he promptly threw one pitch to get a double play. If he had used Britton in that situation like all of the world wanted him to, then he wouldn't have been available to pitch in the 11th anyway.
0 x
"Our goals have not changed, we want to be the best program in the Atlantic 10, and even more than that we want to get to a Final Four someday." - Thorr Bjorn - March 22, 2018
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

SGreenwell wrote:
Jiminez has also been pretty bad this year. Starters normally see their velocity tick up in the pen, but I think his ERA was like 5.50.
Jimenez did not have a overall great season (he had a horrible May/June/July where he gave up 58 runs over 15 starts, good for an ERA of 8.26), but he did have a great September (2.31 ERA over 5 starts), and did go 13 innings with no earned runs to end the season, including going 6.1, 1 hit against Toronto in his last outing of the regular season, where Encarnacion went 0-2 with a BB, and Bautista went 0-3 with 2K's. In his outing before that against Toronto (late August after he returned to the rotation), Encarnacion went 0-2 with a walk and Bautista went 0-2 with a walk and 2 strikeouts. His righty splits are decent, it's the lefties who destroyed Jiminez all year. Lefties hit .294 off of Jimenez, righties just .249. Even though Bautista obviously didn't hit there, I do sort of lump him in there, since he would have been the next batter barring a double play or run scoring and that could have factored in since historically Jiminez has owned him.

If it were me, I would have put in Britton, but I can kinda see why he did it, even if I don't agree with it.
Last edited by rjsuperfly66 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

SGreenwell wrote:You can't worry about what will happen in the 14th inning if you don't ever get there, after all.
THIS.

If Buck brings in Britton in the 11th and he's lights out for two or three innings, then the Os lose in the 14th, I highly doubt people would be saying he should have saved Britton. Instead, he would have used his best pitcher in a high leverage situation in a do-or-die game. Closers and saves and whatever else should be thrown out the window.
0 x
URI96
ARD

Unread post by URI96 »

As an Oriole fan the options in that spot are a) Bundy after Duensing gets the first out in the 11th b) Tommy Hunter after Duensing gets the first out in the 11th c) Britton to start the 11th. You can't go to Jimenez despite how well he pitched in September. If you're going to go the Jimenez route though there's no way you let him stay in after he gives up two hits. You have to bring in Britton at that point to try to get a ground ball out or double play
0 x
Like soldiers on a Winter's night with a vow to DEFEND, no retreat baby, no surrender.
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Unread post by SGreenwell »

URI96 wrote:As an Oriole fan the options in that spot are a) Bundy after Duensing gets the first out in the 11th b) Tommy Hunter after Duensing gets the first out in the 11th c) Britton to start the 11th. You can't go to Jimenez despite how well he pitched in September. If you're going to go the Jimenez route though there's no way you let him stay in after he gives up two hits. You have to bring in Britton at that point to try to get a ground ball out or double play
Did they have anyone warming at that point? IIRC, he gave up the two hits pretty quick, so maybe not, but I don't remember it being mentioned.
0 x
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

Pretty sure I read that Britton warmed up on three separate occasions.
0 x
Shaolin Swat
ARD

SG - I believe that the final tally for Jimenez was 3 hits on 5 pitches. I don't recall anyone else up and warming at that point.

Smarty - I remember Britton warming earlier in the game as well (not sure how many times though). If he warmed up three different times and sat back down, I wonder if that played a part in Showalter's thought process - although that would be even more of a critique on Showalter if he had a concern about his closer's effectiveness due to the constant warm-up and cool down in the bullpen.
0 x
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

Found where I read it. I agree that Buck may have been concerned that he was throwing a lot of warm-ups, but he claims it wasn't an issue.
Everyone was speculating that Britton, who had gotten warm three separate times, must’ve hurt himself. After all, there was no other excuse to not bring him in, right? Showalter: “He was fine.”
http://deadspin.com/buck-showalter-fucked-up-1787433720
0 x