Fordham coach - Personal Foul !

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
ramster
Frank Keaney

Re: Fordham coach - Personal Foul !

Unread post by ramster »

wow
met her on the train?
there were no trains in Eastern Kentucky
0 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

Fordham is cursed.

Being a Catholic school, it makes the situation even worse.
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Say it ain't so Jeff Neubauer !!

I am officially back
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

I came to this thread for the reef, and I was not disappointed!
0 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
Ramblinrose
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Ramblinrose »

Says a lot about Fordham's status that she's been tweeting two months and the New York media never noticed.
0 x
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

reef wrote:Say it ain't so Jeff Neubauer !!

I am officially back
YES! and it counts
0 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Thanks Marvelous
0 x
Running Ram
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Running Ram »

This is still a thing? I mean with all the F#@&ed-up extreme crap we're exposed to daily, who cares if Jeff Neubauer is having marital issues? Seriously, nobody but Jeff and Karen Neubauer really knows what went 'wrong', am I supposed to feel like this is a character issue that will affect his ability to coach? And him being at a catholic school, well, Jesus already suffered for his sins, so he's in the clear there. And don't get me wrong, I don't mean to 'make light' of the situation, I truly believe it saddens the heart of the empathetic when others are in emotional pain, but we don't know Jeff or Karen Neubauer so why is this news relevant to anyone that didn't see the original 'private' tweets?
0 x
Go Rhody!!!
Birthplace of 'Fastbreak Basketball'
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Running Ram wrote:This is still a thing? I mean with all the F#@&ed-up extreme crap we're exposed to daily, who cares if Jeff Neubauer is having marital issues? Seriously, nobody but Jeff and Karen Neubauer really knows what went 'wrong', am I supposed to feel like this is a character issue that will affect his ability to coach? And him being at a catholic school, well, Jesus already suffered for his sins, so he's in the clear there. And don't get me wrong, I don't mean to 'make light' of the situation, I truly believe it saddens the heart of the empathetic when others are in emotional pain, but we don't know Jeff or Karen Neubauer so why is this news relevant to anyone that didn't see the original 'private' tweets?
Agree. Let it go. It's private.
0 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

ramster wrote:
Running Ram wrote:This is still a thing? I mean with all the F#@&ed-up extreme crap we're exposed to daily, who cares if Jeff Neubauer is having marital issues? Seriously, nobody but Jeff and Karen Neubauer really knows what went 'wrong', am I supposed to feel like this is a character issue that will affect his ability to coach? And him being at a catholic school, well, Jesus already suffered for his sins, so he's in the clear there. And don't get me wrong, I don't mean to 'make light' of the situation, I truly believe it saddens the heart of the empathetic when others are in emotional pain, but we don't know Jeff or Karen Neubauer so why is this news relevant to anyone that didn't see the original 'private' tweets?
Agree. Let it go. It's private.

Its only a thing when you work for a wing of an organization that judges others and wants to impose its administrator's views of morality on everyone else.
0 x