Atlantic 10 Media Day 10/20

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
PlayMikeMotenMore
Tom Garrick

Re: Atlantic 10 Media Day 10/20

Unread post by PlayMikeMotenMore »

Just roll the balls out...the rest of the A-10 will be so afraid of URI...NCAA bid is on a silver platter.

Seriously, the only teams not taking a step back are URI and Dayton? What do you think the other programs do in the off-season? Those players will be working just as hard and their coaches recruiting just as hard as URI's players and coaches. The A-10 is an extremely tough league. Nothing will be a given.

An NCAA bid will not be given to URI because some think they have the most talented and deepest roster. Gotta out coach, out work, and out clutch the rest of the league. That won't be easy...
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

PlayMikeMotenMore wrote:Just roll the balls out...the rest of the A-10 will be so afraid of URI...NCAA bid is on a silver platter.

Seriously, the only teams not taking a step back are URI and Dayton? What do you think the other programs do in the off-season? Those players will be working just as hard and their coaches recruiting just as hard as URI's players and coaches. The A-10 is an extremely tough league. Nothing will be a given.

An NCAA bid will not be given to URI because some think they have the most talented and deepest roster. Gotta out coach, out work, and out clutch the rest of the league. That won't be easy...
I agree with you on this. Some think it's a given. Wish it was, but by now we should all know better.
0 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

I'd wonder if people would vote us preseason number one just because we look the best on paper.
Dayton returns everyone except Pierre so they'll be no 1 for sure.
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

We'll be #2 for sure.

Let's hope we don't turn into #2, if you know what I mean.... :o
0 x