NCAA Tournament - General Discussion

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Re: NCAA Tournament - General Discussion

Unread post by TruePoint »

woodennickel1 wrote:It's a credit to a very well coached team with very good experienced players who in my opinion had a chip on their shoulder from being seeded eleventh. As a Pc fan yes I thought the officials were very bad but we had are chances tied at 33 in the second half and just got outplayed by a better team tonight.

I still think we got screwed having to play a team that in all reality should have probably been an eight seed playing in their home state.
Officials were terrible, especially for you guys, and you did get screwed having to play a road game as a higher seed. Totally agree on those two points.
0 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
ramfan85
Carlton Owens

Unread post by ramfan85 »

How many years (and counting) does this make?
0 x
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rodfromcranston »

Since 1997, but who's counting?
0 x
< Arthur is my spirit animal.
ramfan85
Carlton Owens

I think that was the year I bought my new Edsel.

They just weren't "macho" enough tonight.
Last edited by ramfan85 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Shinze88
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Shinze88 »

How ironic that UCONN losing to SMU in the American Conference final allowed Dayton into the tournament. Even when UCONN loses they still get the upper hand on pc, who's fan base is beyond obsessed with everything UCONN. It looks like pc's takeover as the New England basketball power is on hold for a bit.

Very big decision for Kris Dunn, he'll be projected as a first rounder and while he's ultra talented, he'd benefit from another college year. With his health very much a question mark, he'd be wise to get first round $$ while he can.
0 x
BPR2010
ARD

Unread post by BPR2010 »

TruePoint wrote:
BPR2010 wrote:PC played arguably their worst game of the season. Didn't deserve to win this in any situation. Henton goes 5-22, Dunn with 7 TO's. However, the one comforting thing PC fans can take is that Dunn is likely back next year.

Also, that flagrant by the book is the right call. Stupid rule that should be changed this offseason, but it's been called that way all year.
Worse than the jail-sexing they got at Villanova? Or the Brown game? Don't make excuses for them. They were never that good. One good game against a good Notre Dame game, and that is it. Everything they did in conference has to be viewed through the lens that their conference was fraudulent. The BE was way overseeded in the tournament, so it hasn't caught up to them yet. But it will.
Not sure how I made any excuses, you saw the first 15 minutes of this game right? No higher seeded team in the tournament played that poorly to start a game. They had so many open shots and bricked them. So many unforced turnovers. There aren't any excuses to be made, they sucked tonight. Not sure of the vitriol coming my way, when you play like crap you don't win in March. Period. I was pointing that out with Henton/Dunn having poor games.

If I wanted to make excuses, I could've said they played a road game to a lower seed. Just not right in the spirit of this type of tournament. Or the free throw discrepancy. Chose to point out that their 2 best players put up stinkers on the biggest stage. Zero excuses.

But to get into the games you mentioned. Nova is a national title contender, not many teams played great against them this season. PC also lost by 2 to them in the conference semi's on a neutral floor. Brown certainly is up there with this game though. Big East was totally overseeded, with Georgetown being the most egregious. Nova is the only legit team in that conference, said that multiple times all year.
Last edited by BPR2010 9 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
josephski
Tom Garrick

Unread post by josephski »

urirx wrote:
ramfan85 wrote:Kudos to those here who questioned Davidson all year. Take a bow.
We'd have done better.
Now it's up to Dayton, who's undermanned and tired.
It is all about the match up and Iowa was not a good one for Davidson.
Difficult matchup or not, getting beat by 30 when you're a 10 seed playing a 7 is really bad. That game made it look like Davidson really didn't belong in the tournament.
0 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

Shinze88 wrote:It looks like pc's takeover as the New England basketball power is on hold for a bit.
New England's Harvard and Northeastern put up better efforts in the NCAA Tournament.
0 x
Da_Process_Survivor
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by Da_Process_Survivor »

PC board is comedy gold right now. Main conspiracy theory is that the NCAA set out to screw poor ol Providence with the time of the game, location, and of course paid off refs.
0 x
---
He was a snake oil salesman...just like the rest of em
---
josephski
Tom Garrick

TruePoint wrote:
BPR2010 wrote:PC played arguably their worst game of the season. Didn't deserve to win this in any situation. Henton goes 5-22, Dunn with 7 TO's. However, the one comforting thing PC fans can take is that Dunn is likely back next year.

Also, that flagrant by the book is the right call. Stupid rule that should be changed this offseason, but it's been called that way all year.
Worse than the jail-sexing they got at Villanova? Or the Brown game? Don't make excuses for them. They were never that good. One good game against a good Notre Dame game, and that is it. Everything they did in conference has to be viewed through the lens that their conference was fraudulent. The BE was way overseeded in the tournament, so it hasn't caught up to them yet. But it will.
You can say the BE is overseeded all you want but they still went 4-2 on the first two days with PC being the only team to get upset and Butler even pulled off a slight upset.
0 x
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

Who cares? It's only the first round.
Let's see what happens next round.
0 x
ramfan85
Carlton Owens

Da_Process_Survivor wrote:PC board is comedy gold right now. Main conspiracy theory is that the NCAA set out to screw poor ol Providence with the time of the game, location, and of course paid off refs.
"It's gold, Jerry. Gold."
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

BPR2010 wrote:
TruePoint wrote:

Not sure how I made any excuses, you saw the first 15 minutes of this game right? No higher seeded team in the tournament played that poorly to start a game. They had so many open shots and bricked them. So many unforced turnovers. There aren't any excuses to be made, they sucked tonight. Not sure of the vitriol coming my way, when you play like crap you don't win in March. Period. I was pointing that out with Henton/Dunn having poor games.

If I wanted to make excuses, I could've said they played a road game to a lower seed. Just not right in the spirit of this type of tournament. Or the free throw discrepancy. Chose to point out that their 2 best players put up stinkers on the biggest stage. Zero excuses.

But to get into the games you mentioned. Nova is a national title contender, not many teams played great against them this season. PC also lost by 2 to them in the conference semi's on a neutral floor. Brown certainly is up there with this game though. Big East was totally overseeded, with Georgetown being the most egregious. Nova is the only legit team in that conference, said that multiple times all year.
No vitriol, my dude. Just saying, playing poorly was not totally out of character for them. They are totally dependent on two guys, one of whom is great and the other has never really done it for me. If you take those guys out, or they just play poorly, PC is not a difficult team to deal with.
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

josephski wrote:
TruePoint wrote:

You can say the BE is overseeded all you want but they still went 4-2 on the first two days with PC being the only team to get upset and Butler even pulled off a slight upset.
BECAUSE they were overseeded and haven't had to play anyone yet. Just watch.
0 x
BPR2010
ARD

Unread post by BPR2010 »

Haha my bad TP. I'll agree with you there, their supporting cast is extremely subpar. Dunn HAD to be a star for them all season or they were a less than average team. IMO, Butler and GTown are losing tomorrow. X may survive because of the upset to Baylor.
0 x
woodennickel1
ARD

Unread post by woodennickel1 »

BPR2010 wrote:Haha my bad TP. I'll agree with you there, their supporting cast is extremely subpar. Dunn HAD to be a star for them all season or they were a less than average team. IMO, Butler and GTown are losing tomorrow. X may survive because of the upset to Baylor.

Have to disagree I think Georgtown beats Utah and also think Butler will give ND a very good game.
0 x
josephski
Tom Garrick

TruePoint wrote:
josephski wrote: You can say the BE is overseeded all you want but they still went 4-2 on the first two days with PC being the only team to get upset and Butler even pulled off a slight upset.
BECAUSE they were overseeded and haven't had to play anyone yet. Just watch.
I understand that they are overseeded but so is the big 12 and sec in my opinion. My point is that there's always at least several big upsets on the first couple days and no big east teams were upset other than providence who got very unlucky in having to play Dayton in Columbus. If the big east really was as overseeded as you make them out to be then I would have expected more upsets. But either way we'll see tomorrow when all big east teams remaining play.
0 x
woodennickel1
ARD

Unread post by woodennickel1 »

rodfromcranston wrote:Wow! Wonder how all our pals on Scout feel now.
All week long it was a trashing of Dayton, and how they were
going to blow them out, and how lousy the A-10 was.
They only beat us by 4 points, so how good could they be?
By the way, Scoochie Smith outplayed Kris Dunn.
Smith had only one turnover to Dunn's 7.
Anybody who didn't think Archie Miller deserved COY, had
better think again.
Davidson totally stunk tonight
What Dayton continues to do is incredible!
Let the excuses from Smith Street begin.
No excuses except for the fact I believe an 11 seed getting to play in their home state about 75 miles from their campus is a joke. Other then that we were outplayed got a lot of bad calls I thought but Dayton made the big plays when they had to they deserved the win.
0 x
bressler3south
Carlton Owens

Unread post by bressler3south »

Well, too bad for PC.
Cooley also chose to coach one of the worst games I've seen in big match-ups all year…..He looked tired and did nothing to change the seemingly insane offensive routine that got them nowhere.
Don't understand how a team beats Dayton taking 7,000 perimeter shots.
Also, Dunn missed only 7 minutes of the game. Seemed like 27.
I don't read PC's board: Has anyone called for Cooley to be fired???????
Travel, "neutral court," etc., aside: NO EXCUSES THIS TIME OF YEAR.
WIN OR GO HOME!!!!!
Reminds me when PC played out West against Pacific. B-r-u-t-a-l…….
Oh, well…boo-hoo-hoo, boo-hoo-hoo…..
Oh, yeah. If I were Dunn, see ya!!!!!!!!! Risk playing another season in a NBE that employs incompetent refs, and get hurt, when he can go to the NBA, earn big bucks, and still risk getting hurt……
Talented guy. Good luck to him.
PC loses Dunn? Certainly Henton: That's a lot of offense to replace.
Will the Fwiahs make the NIT next year?????
I don't think so...
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Interesting that not one PC player or coach flinches at all with Cooley slamming the chair. Kind of like here goes coach again with the old chair thing. They all just ho hum the whole thing.
But then along comes a Ref to call a tech on it. Utterly ridiculous. NCAA tournament, the big dance and you are going to call that a Tech? It's to fire up his OWN team, nothing directed at the opponent or at the Refs themselves.
If ref didn't like it he could have come over and said something on the side to him but a Technial Foul?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-the ... lUAnenBGOd_
0 x
Seawrightspostgame
Sly Williams

Unread post by Seawrightspostgame »

People keep acting like Dayton has been given this gift of geography. That is true but to be the "last team in" while still having a legit record and coming off an elite 8 is a slap in the face.

Georgetown got away with murder and just barely won. They commit some kind of violation every play. They switch their pivot foot. Try to elbow guys to clear space. That stuff could tank their chances anytime someone calls it.
0 x
I want to change my name to BlockIslandFerry
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

Last night was poetic justice if you ask me. PC fans love to put down the A10 and act like they're so much better and they got put in a poor matchup because the committee underrated an A10 team. There was one team in Columbus last night that was put at an unfair disadvantage, but it wasn't PC. If Dayton was seeded properly they wouldn't have had to play an extra game and they wouldn't have to hear that their wins happened because they were at home.
0 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

If I were a PC fan I'd be passed at the coaching decision to not take advantage of your 2 7 footers in the paint. The game was lost for PC early in the first half. I know they tied it up but with how gassed and awful Dayton looked, PC should have been up double digits and broke their spirit by halftime...either way the matchup dictated to go inside and he bigger...instead PC played daytons game and lost. Rough night in friartown.
0 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

So happy!!!!!
0 x
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Ramulous »

I don't like most friar fans....
0 x
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, Boxworth, Friar Faithful, bicycleicycle, Matt_Keough, Patrick Norton, the Rosato brothers, and especially Benjamin Lord !
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

There's literally a thread on there with people saying Cooley should be fired. Talk about crazytown. 4 year rebuild with back to back ncaa appearances, 20 wins and a BE title. Jesus.
0 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

Flyer Fever!

Ha ha ha take that tv12!
0 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Me, RI Red and BillyBoy would have to fight it to the death for who hates PC more to put this in perspective.....I am very biased towards PC:
BUT
That phantom call on Dunn in the first 47 seconds was just that, phantom. Then another and he is on the bench after 5 minutes of play.
I hate it whan the Refs take the best player a team has out of the game, especially with a cheap, invisiable call with a screaming Dayton crowd.
Dunn was never himself the rest of the game. His 7 turnovers are a surprise, he is close, if not the holder, of the all time PC Turnovers in a season.
But he is the man at PC and the Refs took him out.
Screw the 30 second clock, they need 6 fouls in College BBall to help fight against this type of thing.
Twice this year, Hassan Martin got 2 fouls in the first 5 minutes. Hurley sat him both times the rest of the half. Both times Martin finished with only 2 fouls but was not the same Hassan Martin in either game. Sitting out 15 minutes of the first half does that to you.

Sorry phantom call on Dunn, but what do you expect from a Ref that calls a Technical Foul on the HC for pushing a chair down to the ground at his own bench in his own huddle. He did not throw the chair, he pulled it backwards, away from the court.

I can't do anything about the refs, but just put 6 fouls in the game to pretect the Dunn's and Martin's of the world. I pay for my tickets to watch these guys play, not to sit the bench and not to watch the Referees.

And this game changes nothing, Dunn is gone. If anything he says screw this college game the the horse (Ref) you rode in on.
0 x
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

rodfromcranston wrote: Anybody who didn't think Archie Miller deserved COY, had
better think again.
The last two weeks has certainly made me a believer in Archie.
0 x
Slava Ukraini!
twisted3829
Carlton Owens

Unread post by twisted3829 »

I agree with some of what's been said but I will say this:

I will never complain how bad our board is after a loss again, that was the definition of a dumpster fire on there board last night with most people making excuses for the loss (except our friend peeps who just kept saying we sucked and got out played).

As for the game the call on Dunn early was a foul and fragrant by definition, I know the intent wasn't there but by rule it is. As for the tech it may have been kinda weak but it had no effect on the game overall. PC lost because Dayton was able to control Dunn (11 pts on 13 shots, 4 assist but 7 TOs) and Henton (18 pts on 26 shots)
0 x
NOT IN OUR HOUSE
ace
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by ace »

Glad I don't bet on sports- no way would I have had Dayton over Providence. Credit to Ryan "Archie" Miller and his guys! They made the decision to give up offensive rebounds to get back on defense, and it worked because they shot just well enough. Both offenses went several minute stretches without scoring. As the cliche goes, they're not sending tapes of this one to Springfield, but a win is a win. Providence was already going to lose before that technical, but it's still an awful call.

Now that I can talk about it, for those of you who watched the Buffalo game, what did you think of Shannon Evans? Love that guy, and he's easily my favorite Buffalo player. He's also my favorite example to show the difference between the programs that Dan and Bobby inherited. Forgive me mentioning his name, but Evans is basically Hare (let me finish)- a guy who was recruited and signed by the previous coach who chose to stay with the new one. Dan gets Hare, Bob gets Evans, an all conference player. Three of the eight guys who played for Buffalo yesterday, including two starters, were there prior to Hurley. At the end of year 2, Dan had one guy, although a very important one in TJ. Bobby making the tournament before Dan is naturally a fairly popular story line, but the context there is pretty important. By all accounts, public and otherwise, Bobby's spending next year in Buffalo, which is a smart move for him.

Other than Rhode Island-Stanford, the games I'm looking forward to in the next two days: NC State-Villanova, Northern Iowa-Louisville, and especially Wichita State-Kansas. Also, anything Ron Hunter does is likely to be entertaining.
0 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

As has been said, a raw deal by the officials on those 2 calls, but neither impacted the game much. PC couldn't contain Pierre, and Dayton turned Dunn and Henton into volume shooters. Henton took 10+ head scratching shots, with guys draped all over him, head down. Did the hometown jinx do him in? Looked like he was trying too hard. Tough loss for Friartown.

Haven't read their board but there are a couple of obnoxious A-holes who are eating major crow about Dayton/A10, but dont worry the narrative there will quickly change to "we should take Dayton in the Big East from that awful conference." And as soon as they sign the agreement to join the BE Dayton will become the midwest version of UCLA according to them.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

twisted3829 wrote:I agree with some of what's been said but I will say this:

I will never complain how bad our board is after a loss again, that was the definition of a dumpster fire on there board last night with most people making excuses for the loss (except our friend peeps who just kept saying we sucked and got out played).

As for the game the call on Dunn early was a foul and fragrant by definition, I know the intent wasn't there but by rule it is. As for the tech it may have been kinda weak but it had no effect on the game overall. PC lost because Dayton was able to control Dunn (11 pts on 13 shots, 4 assist but 7 TOs) and Henton (18 pts on 26 shots)
Twisted,
The phantom foul that I am referring to was in the first minute of the game. I went to the PC board to see what they thought and they couldn't believe it. His second foul was legit for sure.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Cotton last year stepped up for big games. Henton was horrible just with no conscience kept firing away not looking to involve teammates at all.
7-26 shooting and the entire Dayton team took only 42 Shots and the most any one guy took was 12.
Nerves from playing in Dayton should not impact a senior in his final ncaa tournament if that is the reason for his poor performance then he deserves what he got.

Should have played Tyler Harris more but he seems an afterthought to Cooley now.
Only guy who impressed was jalen Lindsey the freshman who did not play like a freshman on the biggest stage there is for a college player.

Henton is who he is. He can be redicously hot with every prayer he throws up answered or he can be like last night. Unfortunately he chose last night to be the off night.
Imagine the rebounds he would have if he decided to keep his game in the paint instead of playing so much outside.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Cotton last year stepped up for big games. Henton was horrible just with no conscience kept firing away not looking to involve teammates at all.
7-26 shooting and the entire Dayton team took only 42 Shots and the most any one guy took was 12.
Nerves from playing in Dayton should not impact a senior in his final ncaa tournament if that is the reason for his poor performance then he deserves what he got.

Should have played Tyler Harris more but he seems an afterthought to Cooley now.
Only guy who impressed was jalen Lindsey the freshman who did not play like a freshman on the biggest stage there is for a college player.

Henton is who he is. He can be redicously hot with every prayer he throws up answered or he can be like last night. Unfortunately he chose last night to be the off night.
Imagine the rebounds he would have if he decided to keep his game in the paint instead of playing so much outside.
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

ramster wrote:Me, RI Red and BillyBoy would have to fight it to the death for who hates PC more to put this in perspective.....
Umm...excuse me?
0 x
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

Texas cage-death match, for who's the most macho PC
hater?
I don't hate PC, just some of their obnoxious, delusional fans.
Long time since 1997, and these beauties think UConn is afraid of them,
and somehow they are better than UConn, all other leagues except the NBE
are garbage.
Very warped thinking.
0 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

Last NCAA victory for a Rhode Island team is our win over Valpo.
0 x
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

My favorite college basketball team is whoever is playing PC

My favorite MLB team is whoever is playing the nYY
0 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
ramfan85
Carlton Owens

"Welcome to Crazytown"

If Cooley got a technical foul for what he did with a chair, Bobby Knight should have executed.
So, recently, we've seen players getting one for turning their backs to the refs, walking away and yelling at themselves and a coach getting one for trying to get his team up during a timeout.
What's next? Will they start calling them if the refs feel a player is having nasty thoughts?

I've never seen a tournament with such poor officiating. Of course, it's a carry-over from the season. But, somethings got to be done to straighten this thing out.
0 x
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

Of course, we have our own idiots to deal with.
There's some jerk on the A-10 board going by the title of
Runninram07, who claims that if you're Italian and
live or lived in Providence, you are a PC fan.
I told him I was born and raised on the Hill, and many of our top
boosters are Italians.
This moron came back and stated that it is a FACT, that
ANYONE whose name ends in a vowel is a PC fan.
Gee, don't a lot of Hispanic names end in vowels?
I hope this ignoramus isn't really a URI person.
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

When announcers and commentators are talking about the bad ref jobs, it will get some attention. They talk about the slow pace of games and lack of offense. The 30 second shot clock and a wider circle under the basket aren't going to do it. The refs need to be re-schooled.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

TruePoint wrote:
ramster wrote:Me, RI Red and BillyBoy would have to fight it to the death for who hates PC more to put this in perspective.....
Umm...excuse me?
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

My most humble apologies TP
Sorry about that how could I forget you :oops:

I was so happy for the Dayton win I was delirious.
1) Dayton is from the A10 - our freaken conference
2) PC is PC enuf said
3) PC is from the conference I always have and always will despise the most
4) I root against every NBE team to lose every game they play. I hope Georgia State kicks some Xavier butt tonight

Only Division 1 team from the state of Rhode Island still playing basketball resides in Kingston Rhode Island - makes me very happy
0 x
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

Did anyone see this year's version of Ok. State.?

If there were a bracket for the worst coached teams in America, Travis Ford would be the favorite!!

Frankly, Cooley did not look a lot better last night.

Others???????
0 x
scine20
ARD

Unread post by scine20 »

McRam wrote:Did anyone see this year's version of Ok. State.?

If there were a bracket for the worst coached teams in America, Travis Ford would be the favorite!!

Frankly, Cooley did not look a lot better last night.

Others???????
I really need to stop picking Travis Ford Coached teams to win in the 1st round. This is 3 straight years I've been burned.

Did you see the end of the 1st half? He had one of his players foul because he thought that his team only had 5 fouls at the time. The only problem is is they had 6 so with Oregon dribbling up at half court with 2 seconds left his mistake put Oregon on the line for a 1 and 1 and of course the Oregon player made both FT's.

I know they lost by 6 but those two points could have made a big difference in strategy and for all we know cost them the game. For example, instead of being down by 4 with seconds remaining they'd have been down 2 and played for the last shot. Oregon only won by 6 because Oklahoma State fouled with seconds remaining after missing a shot and Oregon made both FT's.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Rhody the only D1 school in New England still playing.

PC, Northeastern and Harvard all lost 1st round NCAA
UCONN out of NIT
Up to the URI Rhody Rams to carry the banner :-)
0 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

ramster wrote:Rhody the only D1 school in New England still playing.

PC, Northeastern and Harvard all lost 1st round NCAA
UCONN out of NIT
Up to the URI Rhody Rams to carry the banner :-)
Rhody is not alone. Vermont is still alive playing in the CBI.
0 x
Rhodekill
Steve Chubin

Unread post by Rhodekill »

Dayton showed some real grit. Hats off off to Them. Tougher than I thought.
0 x
"What happens next is going to be big and it's going to be beautiful "
peeps4life
Kenny Green

Unread post by peeps4life »

i'm not proud of my team at all in any way. but the "only team still playing basketball in RI" guys are hilarious. you'd kill to be miserable today over where you are.
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

They're just pouring salt on the wound.
0 x