'21 MA SF Terrance Clarke

Talk about future recruits and scouting efforts in this forum.
Forum rules
If you start a recruit thread and don't set up a profile, make a blank post first so a profile can be added later.

Place whatever you were going to post in the second post.
Billyboy78
Ernie Calverley

'21 MA SF Terrance Clarke

Postby Billyboy78 » 1 month ago

Placeholder
0 x

Billyboy78
Ernie Calverley

Re: '21 MA SF Terrance Clarke

Yeah, I know. A lot of you don't like to look that far into the future. But this one really excites me. One of the top high school frosh in the country. Immensely talented. In every top 10 in all of the rankings for 2021, some have him top 3. Do we have a shot? Who knows. But he does play for Expressions. Let's go Ty!
Rivers & @XEliteBasketbal freshman Terrence Clarke @terrenceclarke_ earned his latest offer from Rhode Island on Wednesday. https://t.co/w12PTrRVfu
0 x

reef
Sly Williams

Postby reef » 1 month ago

I would love to get a top 10 talent in here under DH but we may need him to commit early ??
0 x

rhodyblue12
Michael Andersen

Postby rhodyblue12 » 1 month ago

This is significant. An obvious step beyond where we believed was possible a few years ago.
0 x

Billyboy78
Ernie Calverley

We need to be at every one of this kid's games that we possibly can for the next 4 years. He seems happy about the offer.

Terrence x Clarke
@terrenceclarke_

Everything Earned , Blessed and Honored to Receive Another Offer From The University of Rhode Island! #GoRams
0 x

NorthernRamFan
Lamar Odom

Postby NorthernRamFan » 1 week ago

Wow, this fan base is looking past having the #1 kid in the 2021 class. The kid has been to two games this season, outwardly has stated he loves the program and we’re showing him no love? I’m flabbergasted
0 x

Billyboy78
Ernie Calverley

Postby Billyboy78 » 1 week ago

NorthernRamFan wrote:Wow, this fan base is looking past having the #1 kid in the 2021 class. The kid has been to two games this season, outwardly has stated he loves the program and we’re showing him no love? I’m flabbergasted

I am!
0 x

Billyboy78
Ernie Calverley

Postby Billyboy78 » 1 week ago

Billyboy78 wrote:
NorthernRamFan wrote:Wow, this fan base is looking past having the #1 kid in the 2021 class. The kid has been to two games this season, outwardly has stated he loves the program and we’re showing him no love? I’m flabbergasted

I am!

I have talked about how I was sitting behind Todd Quarles at NPSI last week. Todd is thrilled with what Dan has done with Jared. He said Dan has done exactly as he promised when we were recruiting him. That Expressions connection is just getting stronger. I still think it's a long shot getting a top 5 talent. But not impossible!
3 x

adam914
Tyson Wheeler

Postby adam914 » 1 week ago

I mean this is a 2021 recruit we are talking about here. It's not like he is making his decision in a few weeks and we are in his final 5 or whatever. Of course this fanbase would be ecstatic to even have a chance at this kid. But a lot can happen in 3 years, and we happen to be in the midst of one of the best seasons in the programs history. People are understandably focused on other things at the moment.
2 x
"This is who we are now. Seniors will graduate and the next guys are going to step up." - Dan Hurley - March 12, 2017

NorthernRamFan
Lamar Odom

Postby NorthernRamFan » 3 days ago

Kid loves the program, his family is tight with one of our assistants and well Pete Thamel’s dropping bombs like this: https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/sports/so ... ssion=true

So ya never know if recruiting a 2021 and having the fan base really show love will make an impact, but hell it’s worth a try!
2 x

Section104
Jimmy Baron

Postby Section104 » 3 days ago

This is the type of kid that if we were to land, or have a hint that it's highly likely we COULD land him, shows Dan that he's able to accomplish his long-term goals if he were to stay at Rhody.
1 x

NorthernRamFan
Lamar Odom

Section104 wrote:This is the type of kid that if we were to land, or have a hint that it's highly likely we COULD land him, shows Dan that he's able to accomplish his long-term goals if he were to stay at Rhody.

1MillionX correct!
1 x

NorthernRamFan
Lamar Odom

Section104 wrote:This is the type of kid that if we were to land, or have a hint that it's highly likely we COULD land him, shows Dan that he's able to accomplish his long-term goals if he were to stay at Rhody.

1MillionX correct!
1 x

Return to “Recruitment Corner”