'18 PA SG - Tyrese Martin (URI --> UConn)

Talk about future recruits and scouting efforts in this forum.
Forum rules
If you start a recruit thread and don't set up a profile, make a blank post first so a profile can be added later.

Place whatever you were going to post in the second post.
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Re: '18 PA SG - Tyrese Martin (URI Commit)

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

LETS GOOOOOO
0 x
GO RAMS
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rodfromcranston »

Love it!
Pure shooter, who can also put it on the floor.
Big step forward for 2018 class.
Now, get the big guy who can actually be a difference
maker, and the future is very bright for Rhody basketball!
4 x
< Arthur is my spirit animal.
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Seems like a very solid get, but I'll hold off on the excitement.

Not rated by Rivals, ESPN, and is listed as a 2 star on Scout.

Let's just hope he's under the radar, as his late interest from those schools seems like he was.
0 x
Go Rhody
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

Iggy1979 wrote:He's listed at 6-4 everywhere except Bill's story, which says 6-6. Hope it's true that he's grown 2 inches.
Yeah, and I thought that the current recruit that had a connection to Jermaine Harris was Brendan Adams, not Tyrese Martin. But what do I know...
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

Rhody15 wrote:Seems like a very solid get, but I'll hold off on the excitement.

Let's just hope he's under the radar, as his late interest from those schools seems like he was.
Ignore rankings, look at offers. With all due respect to the rankers, if they knew enough about basketball for their evaluations to mean anything, they would be on a coaching staff. Mostly they are just perception amplifiers - their rankings reflect buzz around tournaments and the opinions of their sources (to the extent that their sources are truthful about their opinions and not pushing an agenda), and most of their attention is on the best 15-20 kids in the country.
0 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

This news helps

0 x
GO RAMS
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

0 x
GO RAMS
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

TruePoint wrote:

Ignore rankings, look at offers. With all due respect to the rankers, if they knew enough about basketball for their evaluations to mean anything, they would be on a coaching staff. Mostly they are just perception amplifiers - their rankings reflect buzz around tournaments and the opinions of their sources (to the extent that their sources are truthful about their opinions and not pushing an agenda), and most of their attention is on the best 15-20 kids in the country.
Ok, we'll do it your way.

Let's look at offers / interest with Akele.

http://www.providencejournal.com/articl ... /150509272

Let's look at offers / interest with Thompson.

http://www.providencejournal.com/sports ... ompson.ece

Let's look at offers / interest with Layssard.

http://www.providencejournal.com/articl ... /150919671

All had high major offers / interest, and all have little to show for it so far.

Martin's recruitment seems to be identical with those 3. I'll hold off judgment until a couple years down the road.
0 x
Go Rhody
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

Rhody15 wrote:
TruePoint wrote:

All had high major offers / interest, and all have little to show for it so far.

Martin's recruitment seems to be identical with those 3. I'll hold off judgment until a couple years down the road.
It is probably good to hold off judgment regardless (as I've said repeatedly on this board and as recently as last night), because beyond maybe a handful or so of kids of who are ready to play in the NBA as high school seniors, there are a lot of misses in recruiting. That happens to every school, even elite programs who can choose whatever kids they want.

But to the extent you're going to put stock in anything regarding how high school kids will perform at the next level, it makes much more sense to put that stock into the evaluations of people who are being paid handsomely to know and are betting their own careers on the results.
2 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
Da_Process_Survivor
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by Da_Process_Survivor »

Rhody15 wrote:
TruePoint wrote:

you clearly don't have the 1st clue about how college players develop over their career, I'll give you some quick help.

freshmen and sophomores learn and get spot playing time. they (generally) are not the focal point of the team on offense and are tasked with coming off the bench to give guys a rest.

the big jump happens from sophomore to junior. they become the focal points of the offense. they get touches and shots and have plays designed for them. this leads to the big jump in ability and stats.

look at the team last year and tell me where there was a chance for Thompson, Akele, Layssard to get more? who are they going to take touches away from?

EC? no
Hass? no
KI? no
Terrell? no
Garrett? no

This is what good teams with deep talent can do. They can let the young guys learn and develop as underclassmen so that they are ready to step up as veterans.

Also, convenient you left out Dowtin and Langevine.....2 similarly "ranked" freshmen who broke out early and became key pieces.
4 x
---
He was a snake oil salesman...just like the rest of em
---
PlayMikeMotenMore
Tom Garrick

Unread post by PlayMikeMotenMore »

"the big jump happens from sophomore to junior."

This statement is no longer true, especially for major college basketball. Coaches (and players) expect the largest improvement from freshman to sophomore year. In this day and age, if you're waiting for somebody to make the jump by his junior year, then you're missing the boat. Many (not all) transfer out by their junior year if they're not playing. Plus, after 3 years a player sometimes graduates early and then moves on to another program.

A year on campus, with full offseason workouts, full year lifting weights...you should see major improvement from a player's freshman year to his sophomore year. If not, then the coaches will move on and find the next best things (recruit/transfer) to take the spot in the rotation.

http://www.isportsweb.com/2014/10/14/mi ... n-beilein/
https://basketball.realgm.com/blog/2335 ... -Leap-Real
https://www.sbnation.com/college-basket ... tournament
0 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Da_Process_Survivor wrote:
Rhody15 wrote:
TruePoint wrote:

you clearly don't have the 1st clue about how college players develop over their career, I'll give you some quick help.

freshmen and sophomores learn and get spot playing time. they (generally) are not the focal point of the team on offense and are tasked with coming off the bench to give guys a rest.

the big jump happens from sophomore to junior. they become the focal points of the offense. they get touches and shots and have plays designed for them. this leads to the big jump in ability and stats.

look at the team last year and tell me where there was a chance for Thompson, Akele, Layssard to get more? who are they going to take touches away from?

EC? no
Hass? no
KI? no
Terrell? no
Garrett? no

This is what good teams with deep talent can do. They can let the young guys learn and develop as underclassmen so that they are ready to step up as veterans.

Also, convenient you left out Dowtin and Langevine.....2 similarly "ranked" freshmen who broke out early and became key pieces.

Dang, ya caught me. Of course I left those two out, they became vital pieces to our team. Obviously the coaching staff will hit on some/most recruits they bring in. Distinct and Langevine also did not have the same kind of high major interest as the 3 I listed.

Also, show me who Akele is going to take touches away from this year. And according to your logic, since he's going from a sophomore to junior, he's going to become a focal point of the offense, and get shots drawn up for him? I won't hold my breath.
0 x
Go Rhody
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

Rhody15 wrote:
Rhody15 wrote:

EC? no
Hass? no
KI? no
Terrell? no
Garrett? no

Dang, ya caught me. Of course I left those two out, they became vital pieces to our team. Obviously the coaching staff will hit on some/most recruits they bring in. Distinct and Langevine also did not have the same kind of high major interest as the 3 I listed.

Also, show me who Akele is going to take touches away from this year. And according to your logic, since he's going from a sophomore to junior, he's going to become a focal point of the offense, and get shots drawn up for him? I won't hold my breath.
http://247sports.com/Season/2018-Basket ... HighSchool

I also saw that you decided to leave out one of the best recruiting sites in 247 Sports that has Martin not only as a high 3 star top 150 recruit but a rating of 90. The highest rating our team has had since Jared Terrell.

97 - 90 = Four-star prospect. One of the top 300 players in the nation. This prospect will be an impact-player for his college team. He is an All-American candidate who is projected to play professionally.
3 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
Seawrightspostgame
Sly Williams

Unread post by Seawrightspostgame »

Just watch the film. Make your own judgment off the tape.

I wonder if he really is 6'6. His film looks like Klay Thompson light to me. The way he squares up and floats his shots in the lane. Then the shooting from deep.

Red flag for me would be the fact he says he didn't take basketball serious until 10th grade in his twitter post.

Is he Klay Thompson(his motions)? Is he Jordan Hare(his seriousness)? IDK. I like his tape.

Bad form to be a cynic on a day someone commits. I wonder if youre a URI fan and not a undercover troll.
1 x
I want to change my name to BlockIslandFerry
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Let's revisit this in two years, I'm not getting overly excited until I see results.

Last thing, he literally said he almost gave up basketball. Not something I want to hear from a recruit.

If he doesn't play enough minutes / touch the ball enough next year, would anyone be shocked if he "gave up" and transferred?
0 x
Go Rhody
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Seawrightspostgame wrote:Just watch the film. Make your own judgment off the tape.

I wonder if he really is 6'6. His film looks like Klay Thompson light to me. The way he squares up and floats his shots in the lane. Then the shooting from deep.

Red flag for me would be the fact he says he didn't take basketball serious until 10th grade in his twitter post.

Is he Klay Thompson(his motions)? Is he Jordan Hare(his seriousness)? IDK. I like his tape.

Bad form to be a cynic on a day someone commits. I wonder if youre a URI fan and not a undercover troll.
And yea, I have 1100+ posts, broke the Hassan Martin injury this year and have been posting for years, but I'm a troll.

Get a clue.

I just don't act like every recruit we get is the second coming of LeBron James.
0 x
Go Rhody
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Stevestuds,

Did you just say he's an All American candidate?!?!?

My god, he hasn't even played his senior season yet, and you're already talking him up as a potential All American? Come on.
0 x
Go Rhody
Seawrightspostgame
Sly Williams

Rhody15 wrote:
I just don't act like every recruit we get is the second coming of LeBron James.
I said Klay Thompson, not Lebron James. :lol:
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

I'm sure he's somewhere in between the stiff that someone thinks he is and the all-American that someone else thinks he is. Right now he's a very good high school player, maybe top 10 in Pennsylvania. Let's watch him this year. He's prepping which gives him that added year of development. Then our staff takes over and hopefully turns him into a very good college player.
2 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

Rhody15 wrote:Let's revisit this in two years, I'm not getting overly excited until I see results.

Last thing, he literally said he almost gave up basketball. Not something I want to hear from a recruit.

If he doesn't play enough minutes / touch the ball enough next year, would anyone be shocked if he "gave up" and transferred?
Yeah our past 2 years have been dog shit. Tough to be a URI fan. Ranked wins, conference title, NCAA birth, NCAA win, picked to win conference this year/run it for the foreseeable future.

Plus all those recruiting misses! Best rookie PG and forward in the A10. Yuck. Plus 3 returning starters and bench depth? Ew.

Very obviously Hurley doesn't know what he's doing.

Not like he quit basketball in college and fell out of love with it and might be able to connect with a recruit who had done the same, and guide them through tough times.

Seriously, if you haven't seen enough from this coaching staff, their recruits, and the results they've produced - why are you a fan? Seriously, if you're not happy now, you'll never be happy with anything and maybe you should find a new hobby that gives you some joy.
6 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Rhody15 wrote:Let's revisit this in two years, I'm not getting overly excited until I see results.

I would love to revisit last year.
2 x
GO RAMS
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Re: '18 PA SG - Tyrese Martin (Offer)

Unread post by SGreenwell »

Surfri72 wrote:He committed today
Yeah but how did his visit go??? :)
4 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Blue Man wrote:

Yeah our past 2 years have been dog shit. Tough to be a URI fan. Ranked wins, conference title, NCAA birth, NCAA win, picked to win conference this year/run it for the foreseeable future.

Plus all those recruiting misses! Best rookie PG and forward in the A10. Yuck. Plus 3 returning starters and bench depth? Ew.

Very obviously Hurley doesn't know what he's doing.

Not like he quit basketball in college and fell out of love with it and might be able to connect with a recruit who had done the same, and guide them through tough times.

Seriously, if you haven't seen enough from this coaching staff, their recruits, and the results they've produced - why are you a fan? Seriously, if you're not happy now, you'll never be happy with anything and maybe you should find a new hobby that gives you some joy.
I literally didn't mention one thing you just brought up, but ok.

People comparing this kid to KLAY THOMPSON, one of the best shooters in the world, and saying this kid is a potential ALL-AMERICAN, aka one of the Top 15-20 players in the COUNTRY, is just flat out ridiculous. That's all I'm saying.
0 x
Go Rhody
CT Rhody
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by CT Rhody »

I think we're all excited about this kid. We don't get top 30 All American's at URI but Dan obviously ranks this kid as a top 150 prospect in the country and his early visit obviously spoke volumes on what Dan thinks his potential
Impact can be at URI.
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

I like this commit. Looks like he can shoot it.....we need that......he gets the benefit of the doubt from me unless/until proven otherwise.
2 x
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

He can call Rhody Kingston Cow College don't care.

This is a smooth player with a high skill set and a confident attitude.

Like it.

Go Rhody.
3 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

Welcome to Rhody!!!! Seems like a very good player and recruited by some major schools.
0 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

Rhody15 wrote:Stevestuds,

Did you just say he's an All American candidate?!?!?

My god, he hasn't even played his senior season yet, and you're already talking him up as a potential All American? Come on.
Yup he's an All American candidate...Obviously not...

I posted how the site rates players in his range. He's a 90 so he's closer to a high 3/low 4 star recruit.

My point was you left out a very accurate recruiting site that has him ranked in the top 150.

"97 - 90 = Four-star prospect. One of the top 300 players in the nation. This prospect will be an impact-player for his college team. He is an All-American candidate who is projected to play professionally."

"89 - 80 = Three-star prospect. One of the top 10% players in the nation. This player will develop into a reliable starter for his college team and is among the best players in his region of the country. Many three-stars have significant pro potential."

http://247sports.com/Article/247Rating- ... tion-81574
0 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
Tom98
Tom Garrick

Unread post by Tom98 »

I'm pumped about this kid. I love shooters and can't stress enough the value on a kid that can hit consistent three's. He also seems to have a chip on his shoulder too. I'm confident on Tyrese! Go Rhody
5 x
UCH21377
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by UCH21377 »

Can't believe we're arguing. Under the previous regime, we would pick up many recruits in April or May of the next year. We're getting commits in September now. They won't all be stars but hopefully one or two will, and the rest will contribute.
6 x
CT Rhody
Cuttino Mobley

Ignore the couple of people bickering, the majority of this board is excited about this commitment. Hurley's ability to find under the radar type guys and have them produce has proved itself out over time. Martin isn't even under the radar so I expect big things out of him.
3 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

As I read this from Zagsblog, I would have to say what's not to like about this verbal?

http://www.zagsblog.com/2017/09/13/tyre ... de-island/

Tyrese Martin, the 6-foot-6 , 195-pound shooting gaurd who attends Massanutten Military Academy (VA), committed to Rhode Island on Wednesday following an official visit.
“I liked the coaching staff,” Martin said Wednesday. “We really clicked fast. They work hard to get their players better every day. Also the workouts stood out to me. There’s a lot of energy and excitement while work out. I like that a lot. And the school is just a nice setting overall so I plan to go in and win an A-10 championship every year I’m there.”
The Rams will graduate a slew of guards after 2017-18 in E.C. Matthews, Jarvis Garrett, Stan Robinson and Jared Terrell, opening up space for Martin.
“They’re telling me I could go in and play a lot of minutes as a freshman,” he said before the visit. “Coach [Dan] Hurley’s been recruiting me hard.”
Said WE-RI coach James Johns: “He picked URI because he felt a bond with the coaching staff and the vision that they have for him when he becomes a Ram. They were honest with him. He’s a smart kid and he felt like playing at URI would help him on and off the court.
“I trusted the coaching staff as well. I knew they would take care of him and push him. It’s a family environment up there and that’s exactly what he needs.”
Added WE-RI director Terrell Myers: “Tyrese is a tremendous talent with huge upside. The Atlantic 10 is a league that he should have huge success in. His size and ability to shoot the ball will eventually make him an all-league player.”
Martin also visited Seton Hall.
“I’ll be a guard that can rebound, put the ball on the floor, starts the break and finds my teammates,” he said.
Martin joins 6-7 small forward Dana Tate in Rhody’s 2018 class.
0 x
neil
Art Stephenson

Unread post by neil »

Welcome tyrese! Best of luck at Kingston. Boy, it's fun being a ram fan!
2 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Love how Zags always refers to us as Rhody.
2 x
Go Rhody
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Wow sounds like a great signing. Just what we need a shooting guard with size and deep range
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

I did not see WE R1 play this summer but I did see them last summer and they were a very strong team. Martin is in the starting line up for WE R1 which is impressive in it's own right, but let's look at Martin's last games this summer in mid July when they won their last 5 games.....

WE R1 73 Team Charlotte 61
Martin 5-9 FG, 1-4 on 3FG, 1-2 FT, 6 rebounds, 1 assist for 12 points in 22 minutes
Eric Ayala plays with Martin and is #91 in ESPN100. Ayala was 4-13 FG, 9-10 FT, 11 rebounds, 17 points in 25 minutes
For Team Charlotte Devon Dotson had 5-11 FG, 8-9 FT, 18 points, 6 rebounds. Dotson is #26 ESPN100. Aaron Wiggins is #39 ESPN100 and committed to Maryland, he went 2-13 FG, 6-6 FT, 3 rebounds for 11 points

WE R1 74 Florida Vipers 65
Martin 4-10 FG, 0-3 on 3FG, 2-4 FT, 7 rebounds, 1 assist for 10 points in 25 minutes
Ayala was 5-13 FG, 0-5 on 3FG, 6-8 FT, 12 rebounds, 16 points in 28 minutes
For Florida Darious Days is #61 ESPN100, he went 9-23 FG, 0-4 on 3FG, 2-4 FT, 11 rebounds 3 assist for 20 points

WE R1 66 Team Felton 45
Martin 2-10 FG, 1-5 on 3FG, 2-4 FT, 8 rebounds, 2 assist for 5 points in 13 minutes
Ayala was 5-11 FG, 2-3 on 3FG, 5-8 FT, 7 rebounds, 17 points in 28 minutes

WE R1 63 DC Blue Devils 47
Martin 1-7 FG, 0-2 on 3FG, 2-2 FT, 11 rebounds, 2 assist, 4 blocked shots for 4 points in 21 minutes
Ayala was 7-11 FG, 3-7 on 3FG, 2-8 FT, 7 rebounds, 19 points in 26 minutes

WE R1 73 Team Rio 62
Martin 3-7 FG, 2-3 on 3FG, 5 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 blocked shot for 8 points in 18 minutes
Ayala was 5-10 FG, 1-4 on 3FG, 8-10 FT, 6 rebounds, 19 points in 26 minutes

The point is that Martin is playing high level AAU basketball and doing fine against the competition. What really stands out to me is the strong rebounding from Martin at this high level of play....6,7,8,11,5 while playing about 25 mpg

Jeff Dowtin played high level for St John's College HS and his team was ranked in the Top 10 USA Today
Cyril Langevine played for the Patrick School and his team was ranked in the Top 10 USA Today
Daron Russell Imhotep Charter Team was ranked Top 10 USA Today
Dan Hurley is recruiting guys from some Top High School Programs that play tough HS Schedules and also players who play high level AAU Basketball
He is recruiting and landing guys BEFORE they play their Senior Year in HS. He is locking some of them in early and we are seeing some of these guys, so far, performing at a higher level than was even expected when they committed before their Senior Season. He and his staff have been successful with several players to identify their ability early on - and when they show stronger than expected performance in HS Senior Year, DH already has them locked in.

Contrast to the previous regime,,,,,,
IF guys were playing on high level AAU Teams, they were not starting and not seeing much playing time. I know, I saw and there were very few playing at high level AAU that we were landing.
Many recruits were being signed in April and May of their Senior Year - and often it was difficult to find much information out on them
We are now recruiting at a very different level, recruiting against P5 schools, against Big East schools, against the top tier teams of the A10 in VCU, Dayton, SLU.....much different from the previous regime.

As I said often in the Locked Baron 2.0 last February, "enjoy this ride" while it lasts
3 x
CT Rhody
Cuttino Mobley

Completely agree Ramster, I think the fan base in general knows that and is excited about this change. Ones who are not, sometimes I wonder if it's just PC fans trying to throw shade and make our fan base look bad or just a particular fan having a bad day. This is a new level of recruiting overall for sure.

As I mentioned on a different thread, we are landing all top 150-200 type players. If this continues, our bench will have top 200 types struggling for PT, that's a good problem to have.
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

We are seeing what finally making the NCAA tourney and playing well there means.

Hurley or no Hurley, would we be landing these types of recruits if we didn't make it last season?
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

rambone 78 wrote:We are seeing what finally making the NCAA tourney and playing well there means.

Hurley or no Hurley, would we be landing these types of recruits if we didn't make it last season?
Making the NCAA Tournament helped as it showed URI to be among the elite teams in the Atlantic 10. Would we be landing the players we are now without the NCAA Tournament appearance? I believe so.
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

One of the things I noticed about Martin's AAU stats is that he is a very good rebounder for a guard, as Ramster said. What surprised me the most was comparing Martin's AAU rebounding stats to Jermaine Harris' DC AAU rebounding stats. Martin got more rebounds than Harris did.
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

0 x
Seawrightspostgame
Sly Williams

I'm excited. I keep wondering if he is 6'6. That's off the charts.
0 x
Da_Process_Survivor
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by Da_Process_Survivor »

PlayMikeMotenMore wrote:"the big jump happens from sophomore to junior."

This statement is no longer true, especially for major college basketball. Coaches (and players) expect the largest improvement from freshman to sophomore year. In this day and age, if you're waiting for somebody to make the jump by his junior year, then you're missing the boat. Many (not all) transfer out by their junior year if they're not playing. Plus, after 3 years a player sometimes graduates early and then moves on to another program.

A year on campus, with full offseason workouts, full year lifting weights...you should see major improvement from a player's freshman year to his sophomore year. If not, then the coaches will move on and find the next best things (recruit/transfer) to take the spot in the rotation.

Kris Dunn says hi

Fr - 5.7p/4.8r/3.2a
So - 3.8p/2.5r/5.0a
Jr - 15.6p/5.5r/7.5a
Sr - 16.4p/5.3r/6.4a

and that's as a big time 4* recruit
4 x
---
He was a snake oil salesman...just like the rest of em
---
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

PlayMikeMotenMore wrote:"the big jump happens from sophomore to junior."

Kris Dunn says hi

Fr - 5.7p/4.8r/3.2a
So - 3.8p/2.5r/5.0a
Jr - 15.6p/5.5r/7.5a
Sr - 16.4p/5.3r/6.4a

and that's as a big time 4* recruit
Ben Bentil says hi twice.
0 x
Go Rhody
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

Kris Dunn had injuries early in his college career.
1 x
Slava Ukraini!