'18 RI SG Cole Swider (Villanova Commit)

Talk about future recruits and scouting efforts in this forum.
Forum rules
If you start a recruit thread and don't set up a profile, make a blank post first so a profile can be added later.

Place whatever you were going to post in the second post.
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Re: '18 RI SG Cole Swider (Offer)

Unread post by TruePoint »

rodfromcranston wrote:He was recruited in the CFL era.
Yes, I know that. Just couldn't remember if he played for BABC - if he did he'd be the last one. Also Steve Mejia - was he BABC? Can't recall - too much stuff in my brain these days.
Last edited by TruePoint 7 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

Well if there's serious issues there or just petty ones, we need to be able to go after everyone especially in this area right now.

If we lose those guys to PC that's.....not good.
1 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

Swider is a big time scorer. He already has range out to 25 feet, and he's pretty athletic for someone 6'8".
1 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

He would be perfect for us, 78. If we don't get him, I hope PC doesn't either.

However the more he blows up, the more unlikely he is to end up at either place.
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

He averaged something like 24 points and 11 rebounds as a junior. He might put up over 30 a game as a senior.
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

I'm firmly in the camp of trusting Dan implicitly when it comes to who he targets as a recruit, especially guards. If he's not going after him hard he either doesn't think he fits the program, or feels the effort could be better used on different players.

Odd how the "Dan can't recruit without _________" talk has died down. I guess when the 2 freshman he brought in this season became our starting PG and first big man off the bench, both of which developed into big time, winning players in the NCAA tournament - maybe he really does know what he's doing? What a wild concept.
Last edited by Blue Man 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
5 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
Seawrightspostgame
Sly Williams

Unread post by Seawrightspostgame »

Blue Man wrote:I'm firmly in the camp of trusting Dan implicitly when it comes to who he targets as a recruit, especially guards. If he's not going after him hard he either doesn't think he fits the program, or feels the effort could be better used on different players.

Odd how the "Dan can't recruit without _________" talk has died down. I guess when the 2 freshman he brought in this season became our starting PG and first big man off the bench, both of which developed into big time, winning players in the NCAA tournament - maybe he really does know what he's doing? What a wild concept.
Fatts looks like he is as accomplished as most players we will get at URI. I know there were McDonalds AA's but Fatts seemingly has won everything.
1 x
I want to change my name to BlockIslandFerry
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

I hope the prominent alum, no matter what he gives to the program, doesn't interfere with the recruiting process of Dan's staff.

We don't need any NCAA violations.
2 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Blue Man wrote:I'm firmly in the camp of trusting Dan implicitly when it comes to who he targets as a recruit, especially guards. If he's not going after him hard he either doesn't think he fits the program, or feels the effort could be better used on different players.

Maybe you have missed the Layssard thread, where it has been determined by our panel of experts that Dan & Staff either screwed up recruiting a guy who can't play or screwed up by not red-shirting him? Imagine what we could accomplish with someone who knows what they are doing?? :roll:
2 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

I don't know if you guys are talking about me, but I have never criticized Dan's recruiting. I just really like this kid....really nice kid, really good player and he's from my hometown. So, I follow his high school career closely as I do Chris Herren Jr., another Portsmouth kid.
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

I don't think I was talking about you, Billy. I think Swider would be a huge get for URI, but admittedly I know nothing about interest on either side there. My comment about the Layssard thing...I honestly don't even know who I am talking about there, I don't recall who said what. But the overall conversation struck me as a little funny in the sense that we will ALWAYS find something to nit pick. And it isn't just us, every fan base is that way for the most part.
0 x
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rodfromcranston »

ATPTourFan wrote:I hope the prominent alum, no matter what he gives to the program, doesn't interfere with the recruiting process of Dan's staff.

No, this person is smarter than that.
He also won't do anything, when his help isn't wanted.
In his 50 years plus of involvement, nothing he's
done has lead to a single NCAA violation.
Personally, for him, I find that idea insulting.
1 x
< Arthur is my spirit animal.
RIFan
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RIFan »

It seems like our recruiting of the NE Prep ranks died down once Luke left. Maybe we didn't stop, but most of our recent recruits have not come from any NE prep schools or any NE schools period. I think Berry is the last one, and he wasn't directly from the prep ranks. I think that last true one was JT.
Last edited by RIFan 7 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
0 x
giovanni
Carlton Owens

Unread post by giovanni »

RIFan wrote:It seems like our recruiting of the NE Prep ranks died down once Luke left. Maybe we didn't stop, but most of our recent recruits have not come from any NE prep schools or any NE schools period. I think Berry is the last one, and he wasn't directly from the prep ranks. I think that last true one was JT.
Preston still has incredible contacts and respect in AAU and prep ranks in NE. . If you notice, Creighton always has, the short time he has been there, been involved with many NE guys including Cole Swider. Not to mention what he can do in the midwest. IMO, much more valuable in the recruiting ranks than Murray, not really close locally. From the few people in these ranks I talk to anyway.
1 x
giovanni
Carlton Owens

rodfromcranston wrote:
ATPTourFan wrote:I hope the prominent alum, no matter what he gives to the program, doesn't interfere with the recruiting process of Dan's staff.

No, this person is smarter than that.
He also won't do anything, when his help isn't wanted.
In his 50 years plus of involvement, nothing he's
done has lead to a single NCAA violation.
Personally, for him, I find that idea insulting.
Harrick had fairly minimal problems here, never major sanctions, UCLA was the same, he had problems at GA. But to some its like he had very serious violations, They act as if our boosters have done something like UNLV, KY, Mich, when they had their problems. We should clearly take advantage of any connection or assistance we can get. Fairly naive to believe all successful programs do not gladly utilize every option they have....without breaking the rules.
Last edited by giovanni 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

BABC (MA) G Cole Swider (@coleswider21): 37 PTS, 7 REB in a win over Team Takeover (DC) @theBABC https://t.co/OzshFeKjK1
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Indiana offered yesterday.
0 x
giovanni
Carlton Owens

0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Swider's going to have interest and offers from all the big boys before long.
1 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

And if he decides to stay local, he really likes PC.
0 x
giovanni
Carlton Owens

Billyboy78 wrote:And if he decides to stay local, he really likes PC.
Exactly. Wouldn't be surprised if PC lands some combination of Swider, Duke and Reeves. Or possibly all 3. All have big time offers though. Tough for us to get involved with. Cooley is endeared by most RI/NE prep schools and AAU programs. URI not so much unfortunately. While we seem to have some in roads in the mid Atlantic and the south, it would be nice if we could at least be mentioned in any serious sense from any RI guys or guys from surrounding states. Too bad Preston wasn't still here. Preston Santos, another up and coming RI kid, for '19, has been mentioned with us at a very early stage. Would be very surprised if he grows into player many believe, that we will even get a sniff as his recruitment intensifies.
1 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

giovanni wrote:
Billyboy78 wrote:And if he decides to stay local, he really likes PC.
Exactly. Wouldn't be surprised if PC lands some combination of Swider, Duke and Reeves. Or possibly all 3. All have big time offers though. Tough for us to get involved with. Cooley is endeared by most RI/NE prep schools and AAU programs. URI not so much unfortunately. While we seem to have some in roads in the mid Atlantic and the south, it would be nice if we could at least be mentioned in any serious sense from any RI guys or guys from surrounding states. Too bad Preston wasn't still here. Preston Santos, another up and coming RI kid, for '19, has been mentioned with us at a very early stage. Would be very surprised if he grows into player many believe, that we will even get a sniff as his recruitment intensifies.
I don't like Santos as much as the other three. BTW, in this past weekend's EYBL, Swider led all scorers averaging about 22 per game. 5* Simi Shittu was 2nd. Swider was also 2nd in rebounds at about 8 per game. Shittu was 1st. That might tell you good he's become.
0 x
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

It's sad that since Preston and later Murray left,
the NE area has been largely ignored by staff.
Some real local talent available under their noses,
but they choose not to really go after them.
A player like Swider is just what URI needs.
The last Rhode Island scholarship player we had
was Steve Mello, 13 years ago!
Ed Cooley himself, gets personally involved with
players, early on.
Dan seems to play the Calipari role and
mostly close the deal after the assistants do the
heavy lifting.
I think it makes a difference for a player to become
familiar with the coach he might be playing for.
Last edited by rodfromcranston 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

rodfromcranston wrote:It's sad that since Preston and later Murray left,
the NE area has been largely ignored by staff.
Some real local talent available under their noses,
but they choose not to really go after them.
A player like Swider is just what URI needs.
The last Rhode Island scholarship player we had
was Steve Mello, 13 years ago!
Ed Cooley himself, gets personally involved with
players, early on.
Dan seems to play the Calipari role and
heavy lifting.
I think it makes a difference for a player to become
familiar with the coach he might be playing for.
Hopefully Boswell will get us involved with some. Although he probably won't help with BABC guys like Swider.
0 x
Smokinjimit
ARD

Unread post by Smokinjimit »

I agree with you 100% Rod. There is a lot of talent in RI and Mass and we just don't make the effort recently to go after them aggressively.

Was Jake Grimes on scholarship form St Rays? Jake was on one of the last teams I coached in CYO Rod.
1 x
giovanni
Carlton Owens

"Dan seems to play the Calipari role and
heavy lifting."

Unfortunately, despite what some here believe, Dan is not Calipari and we are not Kentucky. One NCAA appearace and A10 championship are great, but we are still going to work extremely hard to continue to get players, for all possible sources. There is some great talent in the area, but this staff is not very well received locally. I have heard it mentioned a few times that the URI staff really doesn't engage themselves locally like you would expect the state university to do. Nothing negative about them, just not a lot of relationships. Cooley, being a native and always being in NE gives him some sort of advantage perhaps. But there is no question he also invests himself in relationships with local coaches and players and works very hard on the local scene as well as going national.
1 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

There are currently 7 players playing in New England in Rivals top 100 from the '18 class.
#10 Simi Shittu
#50 David Duke
#54 A.J. Reeves
#58 Sid Wilson
#64 Cormac Ryan
#72 Eric Ayala
#90 Cole Swider
Nate Laszewski.is just outside the top 100 at #102.
We are unlikely to get any of them.
1 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

Every significant recruit we have signed since DH has been here has been quoted as saying how integral Dan was in him committing here.
Recruiting happens in kids houses and largely outside the eye of observers, so personally I find it difficult to have enough info to draw many conclusions.
1 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

I know our assistants work their tails off recruiting....but rumors are we don't have the greatest recruiters, except for Dan.

Things went down a notch when Preston left. Bobby was only here for one season, so it's hard to say what kind of impact he had here....same for Murray.

But all indications are that Murray is killing it at Xavier.....and Preston's impact is still felt in NE.....and possibly at our expense.
1 x
Iggy1979
Sly Williams

Unread post by Iggy1979 »

Who cares where they are from as long as we get our share of good players. Would it be better if EC was from Tiverton and Fatts from Woonsocket? Lots of players today don't want to play at "home" so you have to recruit all over the country.
2 x
"Every season, college basketball has one or two teams that rise from dormancy to relevancy, squads that make long-awaited charges at the NCAA Tournament and become really fun storylines along the way."
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

Iggy1979 wrote:Who cares where they are from as long as we get our share of good players. Would it be better if EC was from Tiverton and Fatts from Woonsocket? Lots of players today don't want to play at "home" so you have to recruit all over the country.
It could lead to a bump in attendance from the player's hometown crowd, but overall I agree with this thought.

Also I wonder how much of our "RI recruiting problem", if we really do have one, is on our end and how much is on the high school coaches and players end. By that, I mean that according to posts here Cooley has a great relationship with coaches, much better than Dan. Is that because coaches are PC fans and therefore prefer Cooley naturally? How much is due just because of the Big East vs. A10 factor?
0 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Iggy1979 wrote:Who cares where they are from as long as we get our share of good players. Would it be better if EC was from Tiverton and Fatts from Woonsocket? Lots of players today don't want to play at "home" so you have to recruit all over the country.
You don't think recruiting a star player from Rhode Island would be a big deal? Just the difference in attendance numbers makes it a big deal, imo.
1 x
Iggy1979
Sly Williams

rambone 78 wrote:I know our assistants work their tails off recruiting....but rumors are we don't have the greatest recruiters, except for Dan.

Things went down a notch when Preston left. Bobby was only here for one season, so it's hard to say what kind of impact he had here....same for Murray.

But all indications are that Murray is killing it at Xavier.....and Preston's impact is still felt in NE.....and possibly at our expense.
This is not a knock on Preston, but he's been at Creighton since 2015 and he hasn't recruited any NE or Michigan players to the team. Their three signees this year are from NC, Kansas and Australia. To say he's having an impact in NE at URI's expense is false.
Murray has been at Xavier for three seasons and there's one NE player on the roster and NONE of their five signed recruits are from NE.
So Dan recruited all the talent at URI and the assistants are doing nothing!?!?! Where's that "rumor" coming from?
1 x
"Every season, college basketball has one or two teams that rise from dormancy to relevancy, squads that make long-awaited charges at the NCAA Tournament and become really fun storylines along the way."
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Murray was recruiting Tyrique Jones from Vermont Academy for URI. It's not a coincidence that Jones is at Creighton.
0 x
Iggy1979
Sly Williams

Billyboy78 wrote:Murray was recruiting Tyrique Jones from Vermont Academy for URI. It's not a coincidence that Jones is at Creighton.
I'm aware. But that's one in four recruiting cycles. You read the posts here and Murray and Preston have created a pipeline from New England to Xavier and Creighton. That's not true. They, like everyone else, recruit everywhere.
1 x
giovanni
Carlton Owens

No it doesn't make a difference where they are from, but when you have a few 3, 4, 5 star recruits, here in your home state or bordering states, you would hope you may have some type of home field advantage. Alabama this year, although an SEC school is far from a traditional basketball power landed 3 top 100 recruits, all from Alabama. Okahoma 2 top 100 in state products staying home. Jayson Tatum last year, had St Louis in his final list before going to Duke. One would think if we can ever land a 4 or 5 star recruit there may be an advantage in a hometown kid. I'll tell you one thing, I'd like to have Duke, Swider and Reeves all consider and possibly come here instead of 2 or 3 stars from the south. It's not a knock against Dan or staff, they have done a very good job recruiting with their style and whatever part of the country they do so. And it is always nice , especially in a small state like RI to have home grown talent, for overall interest by your the program by the more casual viewers. To bring up Cooley one more time, he is in solidly with Duke, Reeves and Swider, got Langford another NE kid. Got Dunn from nearby New London a few years ago. But he also has a couple of 4 stars coming in from VA next year Cartwright is from California. Cotton was from AZ. Believe it or not, you can recruit your own back yard and at the same time recruit nationally as well.
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Iggy1979 wrote:
Billyboy78 wrote:Murray was recruiting Tyrique Jones from Vermont Academy for URI. It's not a coincidence that Jones is at Creighton.
I'm aware. But that's one in four recruiting cycles. You read the posts here and Murray and Preston have created a pipeline from New England to Xavier and Creighton. That's not true. They, like everyone else, recruit everywhere.

Billy, I think you meant to say Jones is at Xavier, not Creighton.
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

It sure would be nice to see some results on the recruiting front.

Then things could calm down a bit. So much is speculation and guesswork right now.

I'm going to stay out of this pissing and moaning contest...what good is it doing?
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

ramster wrote:
Iggy1979 wrote:

Yes, talking about both Murray and Murph messed me up.
1 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

giovanni wrote:
No it doesn't make a difference where they are from, but when you have a few 3, 4, 5 star recruits, here in your home state or bordering states, you would hope you may have some type of home field advantage. Alabama this year, although an SEC school is far from a traditional basketball power landed 3 top 100 recruits, all from Alabama. Okahoma 2 top 100 in state products staying home. Jayson Tatum last year, had St Louis in his final list before going to Duke. One would think if we can ever land a 4 or 5 star recruit there may be an advantage in a hometown kid. I'll tell you one thing, I'd like to have Duke, Swider and Reeves all consider and possibly come here instead of 2 or 3 stars from the south. It's not a knock against Dan or staff, they have done a very good job recruiting with their style and whatever part of the country they do so. And it is always nice , especially in a small state like RI to have home grown talent, for overall interest by your the program by the more casual viewers. To bring up Cooley one more time, he is in solidly with Duke, Reeves and Swider, got Langford another NE kid. Got Dunn from nearby New London a few years ago. But he also has a couple of 4 stars coming in from VA next year Cartwright is from California. Cotton was from AZ. Believe it or not, you can recruit your own back yard and at the same time recruit nationally as well.
You don't erase 17 years of irrelevance with 1 exciting weekend in March. These things take time. To local kids we have been irrelevant literally their entire lives.
0 x
"Our goals have not changed, we want to be the best program in the Atlantic 10, and even more than that we want to get to a Final Four someday." - Thorr Bjorn - March 22, 2018
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Billyboy78 wrote:
ramster wrote:
Iggy1979 wrote: I'm aware. But that's one in four recruiting cycles. You read the posts here and Murray and Preston have created a pipeline from New England to Xavier and Creighton. That's not true. They, like everyone else, recruit everywhere.

Yes, talking about both Murray and Murph messed me up.
I know, I knew what you meant.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

giovanni wrote:
Giovanni,
I get your point on Cooley's involvement with a number of New England Recruits this year. Ashton-Langford was a very good pick up for Cooley after he backed out of his commitment to UCONN which really is struggling with their recruiting and performance overall.

But it's been my opinion that Cooley has not done very well in signing New England's best players during his time at PC. So I went back and looked at 2012 to 2017 ESPN Top 100 from New England:

2012 - 6 Players
Nerlens Noel - Kentucky
Kaleb Tarczewski - Arizona
Ricky Ledo - PC - DNP
Kris Dunn - PC
Georges Niang - Iowa
Jake Layman - Maryland

2013 - 3 Players
Noah Vonleh - Indiana
Kuran Iverson - Memphis then URI
Wayne Selden - Kansas

2014 - 5 players
Goodluck Okonoboh - UNLV
Abdul Malik Abu - NC State
Kaleb Joseph - Syracuse
Paschal Chukwu - PC then Syracuse
Jared Terrell - Oklahoma State then URI

2015 - 4 Players
Jalen Adams - UCONN
Donovan Mitchell - Louisville
Aaron Falzon - Northwestern
Terrance Mann - FSU

2016 - 4 Players
Wenyen Gabriel - Kentucky
Mustapha Heron - Auburn
Bruce Brown - Miami
Tyrique Jones - Xavier

2017 - 6 Players
Tremont Waters - Undecided
Makai Ashton - Langford - UCONN then PC
Jermaine Samuels - Villanova
Wabissa Bede - Virginia Tech
Kimani Lawrence - Arizona State
Hasahn French - Saint Louis

So of 28 ESPN Top 100 Players from New England in the past 6 years URI has 2 with 1 by Transfer in - Iverson and Terrell, PC has had 4 with 1 a transfer out and 1 who never played for a net of 2. Counting Makai-Langford and Dunn and not counting Chukwu who transferred out and Ledo who never played

Cooley recruited some of these guys very, very hard. He was a regular at Abu's games for consecutive summers in AAU. He heavily recruited Gabriel, Mitchell, Lawrence among others from the above list.

Maybe the pipeline is about to begin but I would not count those chickens just yet for Cooley based on all the guys he has lost in the past. Maybe he is due. The problem for Cooley, and same with others including Hurley, is that guys like Swider are showing their stuff in front of the Top Coaches in the Nike, Adidas and Under Armour Summer Basketball Tournaments. This is why it is so important to offer early and recruit kids early and try to stay under the radar with kids as long as you can to build a relationship and a loyalty. URI can offer a lot of playing time to kids in the 2018 and 2019 classes.
Last edited by ramster 7 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
1 x
Iggy1979
Sly Williams

Great post Ramster. As with Preston and Murray the perception with Cooley is not supported by facts.
0 x
rhodywins
Marc Upshaw

Unread post by rhodywins »

A few of the schools mentioned as recent top recruiting places but not true bb schools may be offering something in the coaches handshake.
0 x
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

As I've said before, we have a well known booster,
who is close friends with Leo Papile, head of BABC.
This booster also has good relationships with many NE
AAU coaches.
I've been there a few times when he's told Dan that he could help him.
Dan just looked at him, and asked,"How could you help me?"
The answer was,"Tell me what you need?'.
He was more or less dismissed, like some guy off the street,
instead of a significant cog in many URI chapters.
As far as anyone knows, none of this booster's actions over
many decades, has ever lead to one problem with the NCAA.
Nothing wrong about looking outside your normal sphere
of familiars, to help the program.

As for Cooley, he DID get four top 100 players from New England.
Ledo and Chukwu did sign an LOI with PC.
Also, look at the high quality players Cooley pursued.
He aims high, and no coach gets them all,
but if you shy away from the top players,
you'll never get one.
Cooley has significant players from CA, Tennessee, and casts
a wide recruiting net.
Last edited by rodfromcranston 7 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

Iggy1979 wrote:Great post Ramster. As with Preston and Murray the perception with Cooley is not supported by facts.
Now we are going to start using facts :o

RI is not a hotbed for high school/prep basketball.
Ramster provided the recent facts.
Think of the years back for PC from Pitino on and they didn't have any top RI players.
Think of the good URI teams and they only had Garrick from RI.
We also have the Barons which I discount because their father was the coach (and questionable that the teams were good).
You branch out to N.E. recruits and it doesnt get much better.
Most of the top RI recruits have gone to bigger programs. They don't preceive URI and PC in the same class.
The top recruits are looking for the best situation to help them get to the NBA.

There are some top RI recruits now so that has drawn everyone's focus.
0 x
“We will be good when we are good.”
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

I wish we had a Jeff Kent on this team.
He was from RI.
1 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Rod, Dan would do well to reconsider the advice from this booster, who most insiders know very well for many years.

He needs all the help he can get, especially with this current crop of local players, most of whom are BABC kids.

If it's true that Dan doesn't have much cache with these local coaches, that isn't going to help him get the best talent he can.

Imagine if we had Jones, or Abu, or Chris Silva from SC who played a big part in their run to the FF this past season.
Last edited by rambone 78 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Rhody83 wrote:
Iggy1979 wrote:Great post Ramster. As with Preston and Murray the perception with Cooley is not supported by facts.
Now we are going to start using facts :o

RI is not a hotbed for high school/prep basketball.
Ramster provided the recent facts.
Think of the years back for PC from Pitino on and they didn't have any top RI players.
Think of the good URI teams and they only had Garrick from RI.
We also have the Barons which I discount because their father was the coach (and questionable that the teams were good).
You branch out to N.E. recruits and it doesnt get much better.
Most of the top RI recruits have gone to bigger programs. They don't preceive URI and PC in the same class.
The top recruits are looking for the best situation to help them get to the NBA.

There are some top RI recruits now so that has drawn everyone's focus.
There was a first team Big East player from RI this tear.
1 x