General Recruiting Discussion/Comments 2022 and before

Talk about future recruits and scouting efforts in this forum.
Forum rules
If you start a recruit thread and don't set up a profile, make a blank post first so a profile can be added later.

Place whatever you were going to post in the second post.
ramster
Frank Keaney

Re: General Recruiting Discussion/Comments

Unread post by ramster »

eli#10 wrote:The PC board, in their love of Cooley overlooks him coaching their team to a NCAA loss after holding a 17 point lead early in the 2nd half. If anybody comments something negative about Big Ed on their Board that person is immediately considered a troll. No question he has done a good job but let's allow some legitimate criticism.
He has one win and 4 losses and the win was fanned to him on a silver platter by USC
2 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

josephski wrote: How is that any different than this board? If you're not in love with Hurley or don't think we're going to make the tournament every year then you're called a PC fan...
Wait really? Or do you just mean since March 12? Up until then 95% of the board wanted Dan fired.
2 x
"Our goals have not changed, we want to be the best program in the Atlantic 10, and even more than that we want to get to a Final Four someday." - Thorr Bjorn - March 22, 2018
Running Ram
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Running Ram »

adam914 wrote:
josephski wrote: How is that any different than this board? If you're not in love with Hurley or don't think we're going to make the tournament every year then you're called a PC fan...
Wait really? Or do you just mean since March 12? Up until then 95% of the board wanted Dan fired.
C'mon man that's so far from the truth, it's false news. Most of us recognize the work DH does and hoped for the results we got. DH himself mentions that he has grown as a head coach, he knows there is always room for improvement and that the buck stops with him. If you want to wipe away any memory of the experiences that led up to Rhody's run, that's taking something away from DH by not recognizing his likely ability to reflect, learn, grow and master.
0 x
Go Rhody!!!
Birthplace of 'Fastbreak Basketball'
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

Unread post by rjsuperfly66 »

bigappleram wrote:Then why do you spend so much time posting on a lowly A-10 team's board so much? Beat it.
A little sensitive are we? When did I see URI was a lowly team?
Like I said, I (and basketball fans, not just Big East fans) can respect the accomplishments of individual teams, not not the conference in it's entirety.
I don't need to say it, I can look at KenPom's general rankings.
A10 ranked 8th this year, with a 3.95 ranking.
It's been a downward trajectory since the outstanding output of 2014.
It's the worst year for the A10 since 2011, and only two other years have worse outputs since 2002 (2005 & 2007).
That's a statistic, not just an opinion.
God, some of you can come off as such whiny losers.
I'm at least a friend of URI, but I'm not gonna put on the Keaney Blue Bobo pants and tell you what you want to here.
Do you realize how much crap I took from last March - this February defending your team, and your coach?
It would have been easy to join the pile on Dan parade, but I just tell it how it is.
Sorry if that doesn't fit the "agenda."
eli#10 wrote:The PC board, in their love of Cooley overlooks him coaching their team to a NCAA loss after holding a 17 point lead early in the 2nd half. If anybody comments something negative about Big Ed on their Board that person is immediately considered a troll. No question he has done a good job but let's allow some legitimate criticism.
Who overlooked anything? Of course people were very disappointed.
There was plenty of criticism, but it was largely forgotten after a few days, seeing as how PC was predicted 9th in the BE, and most thought a 3-4 NIT seed was their ceiling.
The season was a resounding success by all measures.
ramster wrote: He has one win and 4 losses and the win was fanned to him on a silver platter by USC
Cooley's 1-4 record in the NCAA Tournament, it should be better.
However in all of those seasons, team came in with talent deficiency, and still made the tournament.
You can go look at this exact conversation and opinion I've had on the other board ...
Next year for the first time in his tenure, there will be expectations and there will be pressure.
The expectation is Round of 32.
The hope is 2nd weekend.
Cooley has never had this kind of pressure to deal with, on him or his players.
He only had that target for a few weeks in 2016 when he got PC into the Top 10/Top 15.
Last edited by rjsuperfly66 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

A PC fan who spends an inordinate amount of time on a URI fan board, mostly defending his own team and conference, can call no one a whiny loser. That's laughable.

It's also convenient to use the last 3-4 seasons to base your entire POV on -- but it fits the nouveau riche, short memory most of your fan base employs right now. Forgetting the fact, that has been pointed out here, that you have won a grand total of 1 NCAA game in the last 20 years. Yes, 20 years. Yes we have won more in that same time period. Try to practice some perspective. And sorry but a team with 2 NBA draft picks, including 1 lottery pick, should have done more than 1 gift win in March. That is at least a mild disappointment to any normal bystander.
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

0 x
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

bigappleram wrote:A PC fan who spends an inordinate amount of time on a URI fan board, mostly defending his own team and conference, can call no one a whiny loser. That's laughable.
I've been here almost from the start, sure talking PC, also talking URI.
Not that I have to defend myself, I work in South County, I deal with a lot of URI fans, so yes, I do pay more attention to URI than I probably should given my fan affiliation.
You can easily go back to my board and see several examples of me defending URI when warranted, to the point where last year and even last fall some were calling me a URI fan.
But sometimes you just need a little perspective, and I'd hope you'd give the same back to me, although I think you'd find I just don't crawl into a shell and am afraid to say anything anti-PC.
bigappleram wrote:It's also convenient to use the last 3-4 seasons to base your entire POV on -- but it fits the nouveau riche, short memory most of your fan base employs right now. Forgetting the fact, that has been pointed out here, that you have won a grand total of 1 NCAA game in the last 20 years. Yes, 20 years. Yes we have won more in that same time period. Try to practice some perspective.
There is a lot of historical fact there.
I guess my point is, what does it matter now?
It would be like me going back and rambling about the Jim Baron era.
What's done is done -- Can only look at what you are now, and what you are moving forward as things are currently assembled.
Hurley is the coach, he's done a good job.
Baron era sucked, but it's over and I honestly could care less about it.
To tie it back in, the Welsh/Keno era blew, and sure PC sucked for almost 20 years, but it's been improved under Cooley.
So die I sit and cry and remember all the horrible memories from when I was 10-24?
What good would that accomplish??
bigappleram wrote: And sorry but a team with 2 NBA draft picks, including 1 lottery pick, should have done more than 1 gift win in March. That is at least a mild disappointment to any normal bystander.
I suppose you are right.
Although I think what we learned about that PC team, was that it was severely flawed.
Remember preseason, no one predicted a tournament birth.
Bentil's development at least made it possible.
Trust me, I did not like the coaching job from two years ago, and was very vocal about it.
PC did not have good players around Dunn and Bentil, so Cooley force-fed those two to the point where their offense was very predictable and easy to stop by good, athletic teams, and I think it hurt players 3-8 because they literally stood around and watched Dunn and Bentil, so of course when there number was called there were usually ineffective.
Dunn ran something like 250+ pick and rolls that season.
But a win is a win, and a tournament appearance is a tournament appearance.
Would I like more wins? Sure.
But it would be like me discounting the URI excitement by saying "Oh, well they were preseason Top 25 and the only reason they made the tournament was with an auto-bid, and then they played a beat up Creighton team who wasn't very good (URI fans thoughts when PC beat them in Omaha) so it was a lucky draw and the season was a disappointment."
But did I say that?? Of course not, because I'm not blinded by hatred :D
Last edited by rjsuperfly66 7 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
2 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Mike Hopkins on the PC Scout Board does an impressive job with the recruiting information for PC. Quite a bit of this is applicable to URI because we are involved with a number of the same players. Fact based, detailed, information all in one place, game schedules, even which Coaches are recruiting which players to the extent that he knows.

https://pcbb1917.com/2017/04/21/provide ... -gauntlet/
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

All the info on all the Games being played Nike EYBL in Hampton Virginia this weekend

http://www.d1circuit.com/page/show/3215 ... eybl-2017-
0 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Blinded by hatred? Again you couldn't be further from the truth. Given how much time you spend here surely you have seen plenty of positive sentiment towards the job Cooley has done, and PC's performance, in my posts. If there is any disdain it is for a guy who comes here to crap on our conference and then counters with, "i'm just calling it like i see it." Wow, amazing insight, we would be such lost little lambs without you here to school us on the A10s place in the basketball hierarchy. Thank you, now don't let the door hit you on the way out.
0 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

"PC did not have good players around Dunn and Bentil" - not for nothing, but PC had all the key guys that led them back to the NCAA's this season around Dunn and Bentil...just a year younger. Bullock, Cartwright, Lindsey. May not have had depth, but either you don't think those guys are any good or its a distortion of facts to suit the argument.
0 x
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

bigappleram wrote:Blinded by hatred? Again you couldn't be further from the truth. Given how much time you spend here surely you have seen plenty of positive sentiment towards the job Cooley has done, and PC's performance, in my posts. If there is any disdain it is for a guy who comes here to crap on our conference and then counters with, "i'm just calling it like i see it." Wow, amazing insight, we would be such lost little lambs without you here to school us on the A10s place in the basketball hierarchy. Thank you, now don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Of course everyone is not blinded by hatred, bud.
But there will always be people (on both sides), who always will see the negative side.
That's how it is, and then they get mad at people who saying something positive, even if it's 100% in truth.

StevieP brought up the Big East/A10 thing, it's not like I just look to jump in on conversations and trash the A10 conference.
BAR, being honest, how can you blame anyone for looking at the A10 the last 3 seasons (a 3 bid conference all three season ,putting just 21% of it's teams into the tournament while averaging 57% of it's teams 100+) and saying the conference has been weak in comparison to the Big East? or heck even what it was in 2013 or 2014?

When this conversation hit it's peak in 2013-2014, it was at least made sense to be entertained.
A10 was putting 5+ in the tournament in a few more in the NIT.
0 x
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

bigappleram wrote:"PC did not have good players around Dunn and Bentil" - not for nothing, but PC had all the key guys that led them back to the NCAA's this season around Dunn and Bentil...just a year younger. Bullock, Cartwright, Lindsey. May not have had depth, but either you don't think those guys are any good or its a distortion of facts to suit the argument.
I'll claim a mispeak LOL
I did not like Cooley's coaching job that season.
All the other guys you listed -- Bullock, Cartwright, and Lindsey -- they were all inconsistent.
So rather than try to get them involved, it felt they were all secondary to the show (Bentil/Dunn).
Literally everyone stood around and watched Dunn and Bentil work.
I just think back to myself playing basketball -- If I'm standing around the perimeter watching guys iso each other, by the time I get that open look after 10-15 mins, I'm cold and usually I'm missing, versus playing with guys who get you involved, they see you get open and catch you and rhythm, hit a few shots and get that momentum.
I didn't feel the Cooley system that year played to that, which made guys like Lindsey look worse than he was.
Think about it, he shot 26.9% on 145 3 point attempts in 2016.
Last year, he shot 46% on 161 3 point attempts in 2017.
So did it finally just click? Or was he a more active part of the team? Maybe both?
I believe not having a "go-to" on this years roster made them run a more balanced offense, which is why improvement was seen across the board.
I think each one of those guys was better than they showed in 15-16.
0 x
josephski
Tom Garrick

Unread post by josephski »

adam914 wrote:
Why does the percentage matter? Even if it was actually 95% then you'd still have the other 5% telling people they're not real fans or they're friar fans.
0 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

rjsuperfly66 wrote:
bigappleram wrote:Blinded by hatred? Again you couldn't be further from the truth. Given how much time you spend here surely you have seen plenty of positive sentiment towards the job Cooley has done, and PC's performance, in my posts. If there is any disdain it is for a guy who comes here to crap on our conference and then counters with, "i'm just calling it like i see it." Wow, amazing insight, we would be such lost little lambs without you here to school us on the A10s place in the basketball hierarchy. Thank you, now don't let the door hit you on the way out.
But there will always be people (on both sides), who always will see the negative side.
That's how it is, and then they get mad at people who saying something positive, even if it's 100% in truth.

StevieP brought up the Big East/A10 thing, it's not like I just look to jump in on conversations and trash the A10 conference.
BAR, being honest, how can you blame anyone for looking at the A10 the last 3 seasons (a 3 bid conference all three season ,putting just 21% of it's teams into the tournament while averaging 57% of it's teams 100+) and saying the conference has been weak in comparison to the Big East? or heck even what it was in 2013 or 2014?

When this conversation hit it's peak in 2013-2014, it was at least made sense to be entertained.
When did you ever see me even hint that the A10 was as good as the BE, at any point in their history. There has always been a clear disparity, the degree of the disparity has varied from year to year.
0 x
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

bigappleram wrote:
When did you ever see me even hint that the A10 was as good as the BE, at any point in their history. There has always been a clear disparity, the degree of the disparity has varied from year to year.
Well, it was a hot topic in 2013, it was right to be.
It was an even hotter topic in 2014, when the BE put 4 in the tournament and none in the 2nd weekend, and the A10 put 6 and Dayton to the Elite 8.
Everyone to make similarities, completely in their right mind.
Obviously since then, the tables have turned where the BE has put 6 in while the A10 has put 3 in (15, 16, 17 average).
The only similarity is the basketball roots.
The performance has been on a different planet - is it wrong for someone to say it as such?
I also think it can be changed -- how long have I been advocating for A10 removing POOR programs to better the overall group?
That's the fastest way to better respect! Just look at your own team ...
How many chances for key wins? How much reliance on OOC to pad numbers?
Go on a huge win streak but get ZERO respect because of who the run was through.
You should endorse that as well ...
URI is turning into one of the stars of the A10.
One or two more years, they are in the same universe as "Dayton & VCU."
Last edited by rjsuperfly66 7 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

Anyway, if Layssard and Tertsea don't see serious minutes next year, as sophomore 3* recruits, what is the diagnoses?
1 x
reckless jake
ARD

Unread post by reckless jake »

theblueram wrote:Anyway, if Layssard and Tertsea don't see serious minutes next year, as sophomore 3* recruits, what is the diagnoses?
As our roster is constructed today there's no way they don't play serious minutes behind Langevine and Akele. The real question is, what level do they play at and how much do they contribute?
0 x
ace
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by ace »

Just a point of clarification, since I've seen it discussed here- for now and for another year+, URI can't sign any Expressions players as long as Boswell stays in his current position. There's a two year "penalty" for that. There's no such restriction, however, for someone with the title of assistant coach.
1 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

ace wrote:Just a point of clarification, since I've seen it discussed here- for now and for another year+, URI can't sign any Expressions players as long as Boswell stays in his current position. There's a two year "penalty" for that. There's no such restriction, however, for someone with the title of assistant coach.
Makes me wonder then if Ty and Jimmy will switch titles.
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

If we are offering EE players, which we are....then put 2 and 2 together, perhaps?
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Maybe Abu is finally coming here........kidding!
0 x
Iggy1979
Sly Williams

Unread post by Iggy1979 »

ace wrote:Just a point of clarification, since I've seen it discussed here- for now and for another year+, URI can't sign any Expressions players as long as Boswell stays in his current position. There's a two year "penalty" for that. There's no such restriction, however, for someone with the title of assistant coach.
Ace: please clarify further. Boswell will complete his second year next year so URI could have an Expressions player join the team in 18. Correct?
0 x
"Every season, college basketball has one or two teams that rise from dormancy to relevancy, squads that make long-awaited charges at the NCAA Tournament and become really fun storylines along the way."
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Iggy, she said we can't sign any EE player......if we're going after 18's then they would be signed this fall.....it would have to be 19's [signed in '18] if no change is made in the staff. My take anyway.

For us to sign an EE player this fall, Boswell would have to be an assistant coach by this July 1st......assistant coach contracts run out on June 30th, the end of URI's fiscal year.
Last edited by rambone 78 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Where was DH flying to in that pic above ??
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

reef wrote:Where was DH flying to in that pic above ??
EYBL in Virginia.
0 x
ace
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by ace »

Iggy1979 wrote:
Ace: please clarify further. Boswell will complete his second year next year so URI could have an Expressions player join the team in 18. Correct?
I should have been more precise than to say sign. Specifics are important, as the rule is two years before (or after) a student-athlete's anticipated enrollment. A change in job title makes all this irrelevant.
Last edited by ace 7 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

So, is this from the exact date that Boswell was hired? If so, what was that date. Does anybody remember?
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Billyboy78 wrote:So, is this from the exact date that Boswell was hired? If so, what was that date. Does anybody remember?
September 23, 2016
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

ramster wrote:
Billyboy78 wrote:So, is this from the exact date that Boswell was hired? If so, what was that date. Does anybody remember?
September 23, 2016
So, '18s can sign in the fall.
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Billyboy78 wrote:
ramster wrote:
September 23, 2016
So, '18s can't sign in the fall.
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

Billyboy78 wrote:
ramster wrote:
September 23, 2016
So, '18s can sign in the fall.
If I have this right, no. Class of 18 students would start college in early September of 18, meaning before the two years is all the way up. And that assumes incoming freshman on the basketball team don't take summer classes.
0 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

I agree with the rule but how do you explain Washington signing Porter Jr after hiring his father and then Missouri hiring the father and signing Porter Jr. How can that not be against the rules? Porter Sr signed for $375,000/year for three years ($1.125 million) plus country club, car and tournament incentives. Worth it for Missouri because they also get Jontay Porter 2018 #23 who had also committed to Washington but has switched to Missouri.
1 x
“We will be good when we are good.”
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Yeah, I meant to type '18s can't sign in the fall.
0 x
Dre3000
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by Dre3000 »

Like Ace and Rambone said, they can sign if Boswell becomes an assistant coach.
1 x
ace
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by ace »

Rhody83 wrote:I agree with the rule but how do you explain Washington signing Porter Jr after hiring his father and then Missouri hiring the father and signing Porter Jr. How can that not be against the rules? Porter Sr signed for $375,000/year for three years ($1.125 million) plus country club, car and tournament incentives. Worth it for Missouri because they also get Jontay Porter 2018 #23 who had also committed to Washington but has switched to Missouri.
Because he got an assistant coach position. Anything lower than that- like Director of Basketball Operations- has to go by that rule. It's to keep schools from making up a lower position to get a recruit and to decide if it's worth it to give up one of the assistant jobs for that. It's not a perfect rule, as it can make it difficult for those guys to break into the college coaching ranks, but it's probably as good a compromise as they can make.

And the contributions of an AAU coach shouldn't necessarily be minimized. Yes, they can bring in recruits, but if they've been a major part of a quality program, they have a lot of relevant experience.
Last edited by ace 7 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
1 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

Seems like a good competition to me. If Boswell can land the recruits, he gets the job. If the other assistants out do him, they stay where they are.
0 x
Seawrightspostgame
Sly Williams

Unread post by Seawrightspostgame »

Well our assts were impressive this year. Hassan's offense was deadly and dominant(ARD). Then Cox has been stocking our roster with really good players.
0 x
I want to change my name to BlockIslandFerry
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

rjsuperfly66 wrote:

RS, I wasn't necessarily directing that at you, but any Big East fan who was trashing the A10, but not acknowledging the fact that throughout its history, the Big East has built some of it's strength on the backs of the A10 by poaching its teams. I was pointing out that the A10 is weaker in large part due to these facts. It doesn't change it, but it should be acknowledged.
0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

SP, anyone who can't acknowledge that has their head buried in the sand. However, I also don't think it takes a rocket scientist to see that the A10 has almost always been a Top-heavy league, at least as long as I can remember (outside of maybe 2013-2014). But you are right, for decades the BE has primarily used the A10 as its major source of talent, although the old BEs last major raid was of the CUSA (Louisville, Marquette, USF, DePaul, Cincinnati). But I do think a lot of that is because of the likeness of the schools (primarily basketball-only). Upper-level A10 teams identify with the BE a lot better than most other schools in most other conferences, and so I would hope that if the BE were to expand again, and georgraphy was a factor, they would again go back to the well that has been beneficial in the past.
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

And Mr. Gavitt would gladly approve.
1 x
steviep123
Sly Williams

rjsuperfly66 wrote:SP, anyone who can't acknowledge that has their head buried in the sand. However, I also don't think it takes a rocket scientist to see that the A10 has almost always been a Top-heavy league, at least as long as I can remember (outside of maybe 2013-2014). But you are right, for decades the BE has primarily used the A10 as its major source of talent, although the old BEs last major raid was of the CUSA (Louisville, Marquette, USF, DePaul, Cincinnati). But I do think a lot of that is because of the likeness of the schools (primarily basketball-only). Upper-level A10 teams identify with the BE a lot better than most other schools in most other conferences, and so I would hope that if the BE were to expand again, and georgraphy was a factor, they would again go back to the well that has been beneficial in the past.
And if that happens, I hope the A10 does what they can to block such a move.
0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
steviep123
Sly Williams

steviep123 wrote:
rjsuperfly66 wrote:SP, anyone who can't acknowledge that has their head buried in the sand. However, I also don't think it takes a rocket scientist to see that the A10 has almost always been a Top-heavy league, at least as long as I can remember (outside of maybe 2013-2014). But you are right, for decades the BE has primarily used the A10 as its major source of talent, although the old BEs last major raid was of the CUSA (Louisville, Marquette, USF, DePaul, Cincinnati). But I do think a lot of that is because of the likeness of the schools (primarily basketball-only). Upper-level A10 teams identify with the BE a lot better than most other schools in most other conferences, and so I would hope that if the BE were to expand again, and georgraphy was a factor, they would again go back to the well that has been beneficial in the past.
And if that happens, I hope the A10 does what they can to block such a move.
That was the ONLY raid that didn't adversely effect the A10, and actually helped short term as the A10 took in SLU and Charlotte as from that point on, C-USA became football and all teams had to have football. Of all 7 of them, only SLU and Marquette remain in the A10/BE.
0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

sf2010
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by sf2010 »

There are few discussions I find more pointless/irrelevant than the chicken and egg argument about whether the BE is only good because they stole once-upon-a-time A10 teams. Can we please keep the discussion confined to those threads, instead of in the recruiting section?
8 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Interesting local transfer Ryan Fazekas from PC goes back home to play at Valparaiso. He will sit out a year and have two years remaining.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Indianapolis will be where most Head Coaches and Assistants will be this coming weekend

Expressions and BABC started off the Nike EYBL Season well each going 3-1 in Hampton Virginia.

•April 21-23 | EYBL #1 (Hampton, VA)
April 28-30 | EYBL #2 (Indianapolis, IN)
•May 12-14 | EYBL #3 (Atlanta, GA)
•May 27-28 | EYBL #4 (Los Angeles, CA)
•July 12-16 | EYBL / Peach Jam (N. Augusta, SC)
0 x
giovanni
Carlton Owens

Unread post by giovanni »

0 x
giovanni
Carlton Owens

Unread post by giovanni »

0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

giovanni wrote:
Nothing against Mezie, but I'd like to see us involved with some higher ranked kids (yeah, I know. Rankings mean nothing...). I figured we'd be shooting for 4* types now.
1 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

78, shooting for 4 star recruits is one thing. Getting them is another. Not that easy to do at State U.
1 x