New Ticket Promotions

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

New Ticket Promotions

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

http://gorhody.com/sports/m-baskbl/2012 ... 013149zmwt

This worked out great for me. I couldn't afford season tickets this year, but this UPick 3 game mini plan works great for me. I got Dayton, Xavier and UMass. So, anybody without tickets should check this out.
0 x
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Re: New Ticket Promotions

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

Agreed. Aren't you also entered into a raffle to win courtside season tix for next year?
0 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

ATPTourFan wrote:Agreed. Aren't you also entered into a raffle to win courtside season tix for next year?
That is one of the promotions, if you buy at least 2 tickets to one of the remaining games, you are entered into a raffle for courtside season tickets for next year.
0 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

what do they do for the current/long term season ticket holder?? Nothing I am aware, other than asking for donation, not even a poorly done RC hotdog........
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
STC
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by STC »

Love it! The athletics marketing at URI is top notch. I wanna win those courtside season tix!!!
0 x
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

STC wrote:Love it! The athletics marketing at URI is top notch. I wanna win those courtside season tix!!!
URI Athletics Marketing was once an easy target for bashing on these boards.
0 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
EasyEdBrown
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by EasyEdBrown »

section(105) wrote:what do they do for the current/long term season ticket holder?? Nothing I am aware, other than asking for donation, not even a poorly done RC hotdog........
I got a mini-Ryan Center sitting on my desk at work. It's pretty cool.

But being a season ticket holder, I don't expect to get things either.
0 x
"it makes me smile knowing the A10 is doomed" --Brutus
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

EB, does it reside next to your RHODY and JB bobble head dolls?.?
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
EasyEdBrown
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by EasyEdBrown »

No those are at home.

But since I should have probably spelled out what I meant...What do you want as a season ticket holder? They do give-aways, they give seating priority in non-reseating years, they give benefit points in re-seating years, they give right of refusal for post season games, you get a discount on tickets in your season ticket package, you get priority for PC home games...

That's value added in addition to season tickets. So that's more than nothing, unless you want a rebate/refund on your season tickets, which isn't how things work. I guess you could ask for athletics to provide a lap dance or something.

But if it's an issue, don't get season tickets next year and go game to game. But don't bitch if you don't get seats to Providence College.
0 x
"it makes me smile knowing the A10 is doomed" --Brutus
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

valid points............
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

Unread post by rjsuperfly66 »

I get emails on a weekly basis to go to games and promotions, etc. (because of when I signed up for PC tickets last year).

Truth be told, as much as I would love to catch a game down there, after the debacle of last season with the location of the tickets, I won't pay except for a PC game. Basically got stuck with obstructed view tickets without having an obstructed view message on the screen. It's fine for me because I'm tall, but my grandfather had a walking barrier in his face the whole game blocking roughly half the court.

With the price of tickets, not going to go waste my money and get stuck with that ... It's too bad honestly, I love catching a game at the Ryan Center. Unfortunately recently that has led to GA High School Championship games.
0 x