NY Daily News Hurley article

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
ace
Ernie Calverley

NY Daily News Hurley article

Unread post by ace »

It's a pretty good read. The writer's off on Onyekaba (says he's doing a prep year, which would be difficult since he's sitting on the Rhody bench). It's also the first time I've heard Hurley mention the roster he thought he would have versus the one they ended up with.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/colle ... -1.1251631
0 x
Optimistic
Kenny Green

Re: NY Daily News Hurley article

Unread post by Optimistic »

Good article. Not sure where this sentence is coming from though: "And if past track record is an indication of future success, the powder-blue clad members of Rhody Nation, as their fans like to call themselves, will be in for a fun ride in the coming seasons."

Try Keaney blue and I've never heard anyone use the term Rhody Nation before.
0 x
This one's optimistic
This one went to market
This one just came out of the swamp
This one dropped a payload
Fodder for the animals
Living on animal farm
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Ramulous »

Shoddy journalism.....not once did he mention that Hurley continually rushed the Fordham bench trying to provoke their coaching staff.....
0 x
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, Boxworth, Friar Faithful, bicycleicycle, Matt_Keough, Patrick Norton, the Rosato brothers, and especially Benjamin Lord !
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

Ramulous wrote:Shoddy journalism.....not once did he mention that Hurley continually rushed the Fordham bench trying to provoke their coaching staff.....
I know right, it was so obvious that Hurley attacked the opposing coach and this guy doesnt even mention it!
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Great article, I am just fired up about this future we have
0 x
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

Unread post by SmartyBarrett »

Optimistic wrote:Good article. Not sure where this sentence is coming from though: "And if past track record is an indication of future success, the powder-blue clad members of Rhody Nation, as their fans like to call themselves, will be in for a fun ride in the coming seasons."

Try Keaney blue and I've never heard anyone use the term Rhody Nation before.
I have a shirt that says "Rhody Nation". The school used to sell them for the mob maybe like 5-ish years ago.
0 x
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

Love it! I hope Dan's feeling better about things, despite the loss, after hanging tough with VCU and drawing the largest crowd in the Ryan Center in years, and 2nd largest student turnout (2891) ever.
0 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund