Hurley article in Winter 2013 Quadrangles

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
gorhody89
ARD

Re: Hurley article

Unread post by gorhody89 »

The Student Section the last few years has become one of the most pathetic student sections I have ever seen...I am not talking about numbers either, even when the students have showed up they have been siting down and acting like they are at church(not talking about the mob)...Students are supposed to stand the entire game, I would suggest removing the seats to the student sections so there is no option to sit..
0 x
Clapton is God
RIFan
Carlton Owens

Re: Hurley article in Winter 2013 Quadrangles

Unread post by RIFan »

the non Mob students a half paying attention at best...they all have their heads burried in their phones every few seconds.
0 x
Rhody Guy
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Rhody Guy »

The RC was built where it was so it could be connected to the practice, training, and study hall facilities i thought...
0 x
BFC
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by BFC »

0 x
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Ramulous »

Unleash the students.....let them act like the students at other schools with great home-court advantages.....

....we don't need no education....we don't need no thought control.....
0 x
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, Boxworth, Friar Faithful, bicycleicycle, Matt_Keough, Patrick Norton, the Rosato brothers, and especially Benjamin Lord !
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

Anyone see this video from Athletics Dept. Really putting on a full court press to get paying fans and students to these games.
0 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

there are plenty of formerly outspoken "fans" of URI who haven't shown their support for the new regime as they claimed they would the minute Baron was let go.
#talkischeap
0 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

That video is great, thats exactly the kind of stuff we need.
0 x
"Our goals have not changed, we want to be the best program in the Atlantic 10, and even more than that we want to get to a Final Four someday." - Thorr Bjorn - March 22, 2018