Dayton Tickets available

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Dayton Tickets available

Unread post by Rhody83 »

0 x
“We will be good when we are good.”
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Re: Dayton Tickets available

Unread post by theblueram »

Rhody83 wrote:
No students want those tix?????? How can we not get 1500 students to this game to clinch the A10 regular season????
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

theblueram wrote:
Rhody83 wrote:
No students want those tix?????? How can we not get 1500 students to this game to clinch the A10 regular season????
"Suitcase College"
0 x
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

I think they passed out wristbands for this game. I am guessing they gave a short window to buy these tickets now (30 minutes) because they will give out these extra tickets to students who line up tonight that don’t have a wristband already. The Athletic Dept has done a great job making tickets available for students. I doubt they cut them short for tonight’s game. Dan wants students at the game more than anything.
0 x
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

Thats very odd, hundreds were turned away that past few games.
0 x
GO RAMS
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

Rhodymob05 wrote:Thats very odd, hundreds were turned away that past few games.
Any current students know the situation for student tickets for tonight?
Did they get rid of the student allotment or is this an issue because it is a Friday and students are leaving?
0 x
josephski
Tom Garrick

Unread post by josephski »

My guess is that maybe after the Duquesne game the athletic department wanted to make sure we don't miss a sellout because of students not showing up.
0 x
Da_Process_Survivor
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by Da_Process_Survivor »

they also did the hand out at a shitty time, 7-9 AM this morning. instead of a time when more students are on campus, say noon
0 x
---
He was a snake oil salesman...just like the rest of em
---
wpbrown8267
Art Stephenson

Unread post by wpbrown8267 »

josephski wrote:My guess is that maybe after the Duquesne game the athletic department wanted to make sure we don't miss a sellout because of students not showing up.
can be a fair point, but i would argue the students more then made up for it at the davidson game
0 x
josephski
Tom Garrick

Unread post by josephski »

wpbrown8267 wrote:
josephski wrote:My guess is that maybe after the Duquesne game the athletic department wanted to make sure we don't miss a sellout because of students not showing up.
can be a fair point, but i would argue the students more then made up for it at the davidson game
Definitely, although I'm also curious if any students who missed out at 7-9 tried calling to get a ticket. I really doubt that if there were extra student tickets available after 9 that they would deny a ticket to a student who called and said they couldn't make it there in the morning because of class.
0 x
RamIt!
Jeff Kent

Unread post by RamIt! »

Campus was quiet today, even my class was half full... hopefully not a sign.
0 x
goflyers
Jim Eitner

Unread post by goflyers »

Go Flyers ;) I bought a couple tickets for the student section, looking forward to you guys beating us down. Any chance St Bonny gets a nod from the NCAA committee, too?
0 x
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

goflyers wrote:Go Flyers ;) I bought a couple tickets for the student section, looking forward to you guys beating us down. Any chance St Bonny gets a nod from the NCAA committee, too?
Welcome go flyers. Hope you enjoy the arena, but not the game itself ;) I think if SBU wins out the reg season and gets to the semis they are last 4 in and are in the First Four. If they make the finals they are in. Of course, that's my opinion.
0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

Nothing against Dayton fans, but it's a shame that tickets are available to them because we couldn't get 1500 students to come to the game.
0 x
goflyers
Jim Eitner

Unread post by goflyers »

Great game so far, thankfully the half ended bc Rhody was going on a big run there.

I like the Ryan Center, great environment tonight.
0 x
GansettSummer
Marc Upshaw

Unread post by GansettSummer »

Rhodymob05 wrote:Thats very odd, hundreds were turned away that past few games.
Lies the only game students were turned away was PC
Da_Process_Survivor wrote:they also did the hand out at a shitty time, 7-9 AM this morning. instead of a time when more students are on campus, say noon
And they continued to give out the two days following that pickup time bc not all were picked up. I know students that got tickets early this afternoon.
0 x
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Ramulous »

I love our student attendees....they bring great energy to the arena....and they become life long fans.....

...I would like to see them filling the entire lower bowl and moving non-students to the upper levels....

....the Administration needs to do everything possible to enhance their experience....it is their school....
1 x
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, Boxworth, Friar Faithful, bicycleicycle, Matt_Keough, Patrick Norton, the Rosato brothers, and especially Benjamin Lord !