Let's show this team some love!

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
DelroyIsMyHero
Michael Andersen

Let's show this team some love!

Unread post by DelroyIsMyHero »

I'm not seeing many #RhodetoMarch or #GoRhody posts tagging our team. Let's show them love between games and just how proud we all are on this board!

Instead of focusing on PC or local beat writers, let's tag these guys in posts on Twitter or IG and show them how proud we all are to be Rams. That latest post about Jeff making it to a 9AM after not getting home until well after midnight is awesome and so inspiring. This team is one of the funnest to watch in years.

I showed my Rhody pride! Will you?

Let's celebrate being Rams and (at least) co-Champions of the A10!
3 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Re: Let's show this team some love!

Unread post by section(105) »

.......get to the RC early, get into seats, stand, be loud, as the pending A-10 Champ takes the court.....rock the building so that the Flyers get a taste of our full house.....Go Rhody......
3 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
reckless jake
ARD

Unread post by reckless jake »

Come Early.
Stay Late.
Get Loud.

#GoRhody
2 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

reckless jake wrote:Come Early.
Stay Late.
Get Loud.

#GoRhody
I agree about staying late. If we win and clinch the title, we will see a nice celebration on the court. Nothing official, just the players going into the stands and celebrating with their fellow students. It's a great thing to see.
4 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

If it is apparent that Rhody will win in the last minute vs Dayton, I want EZBuckets to lead the students in an A10..Champs chant that will go out on the air to the nation over ESPN2.
2 x
DelroyIsMyHero
Michael Andersen

Unread post by DelroyIsMyHero »

RF1 wrote:If it is apparent that Rhody will win in the last minute vs Dayton, I want EZBuckets to lead the students in an A10..Champs chant that will go out on the air to the nation over ESPN2.

Absolutely. I would love this. Sadly I'll be watching on TV from Boston, but I will most definitely either watch at home with some fellow Boston Rams or head down to Harrys in Brighton to watch the game!
1 x