Week #16 - Games of Interest

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
ramster
Frank Keaney

Re: Week #16 - Games of Interest

Unread post by ramster »

Blue Man wrote:Wait are people so blinded by hatred of PC that they don’t get science?

Yeah the optics are really bad on this but the reality is if you have an ice rink cooling a surface but temperatures that are significantly higher than that in the air, where they meet will form condensation.

Thank God we have an amazing basketball only facility so we don’t have to worry about this...but it’s an issue anywhere there’s a floor over an ice rink.
It is not hatred for PC.
Read how the GM of the Dunk says it was nothing to do with the Dunk and the Refs should not have stopped the game. He thinks somebody spilled something or someone fell and the sweat wasn't cleaned up.

http://www.providencejournal.com/sports ... ons--video
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

As for the game tomorrow...if you’re a uri fan and want the best for URI, we need a PC win.

The committee showed last week that Q1 wins matter.

Seton Hall will be a Q1 win no matter what happens this game.

PC can only be a Q1 win if they win this game.

Or the same people bitching about PC needing to lose for whatever reason will be the same people who cry out “conspiracy” if URI doesn’t get a high seed...when the committee made it clear that Q1 wins are needed to get a higher seed.
5 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

For those who think my comments are related to some PC bias just drop in on the PC Board and read what they are saying. Same as me. It is an embarrassment.
Not sure why there is always this jump to PC Haters or Lovers - the issue is the Facility - Providence's own Dunkin Donuts Center - and the fact that the GM is even denying that the Facility itself has any culpability is why this happened last year and will continue to happen

Examples

TheFriarFive said... (original post)
Exactly what I thought and there were some good recruits there tonight
Yup. It's embarrassing. Akok Akok was there. Not good.

Driscoll spoke after the game and he said that he’s been working with the Dunk for the last two days trying to get ahead of this.
Time to Uncle Larry Lepore to get the R.I. govt to cough up some money for a new insulated floor and a new dehumidifier.

This can't keep happening. It's bush league. Get the proper insulation. Someone at least had the ac pumping before the game as a band aid.

Total embarrassment. Everyone knew and everyone remembered last year. Poor planning. It rivals the HORRIBLE concession lines whenever there’s more than 8,000 people at the game. Sh*t show!

I don’t know, how does Dallas do it? How does LA do it? I’m sure there is extra material or padding that can be used to insulate the floors

rjsuperfly66 said... (original post)
You would think the fact it happened last year the Dunk would upgrade the current infrastructure. The cure isn’t to jack up the AC and hoping that will regulate the temperature. I could see it sneaking up on you once, but twice in back-to-back years? Sure there is some flukiness to it but find the cure to prevent the fluke.

With the high tech insulation you can buy these days, there really is no excuse other than the state won’t spend a few grand to upgrade.

FLYER7 said... (original post)
For the second year in a row PC has had a condensation issue tonight leading to suspension of the game...you would think Dunk management has an obligation to correct to prevent...no other Eastern arena with hockey and basketball has this issue...embarassing...

PhatFriar1 said... (original post)
Remember similar situations happening several times over the years at different arenas. But it was an odd, fluky thing. Just seems odd to have back to back years where it's a major problem at the Dunk.

https://247sports.com/college/providenc ... -115398232
Last edited by ramster 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

Blue Man wrote:As for the game tomorrow...if you’re a uri fan and want the best for URI, we need a PC win.

The committee showed last week that Q1 wins matter.

Seton Hall will be a Q1 win no matter what happens this game.

PC can only be a Q1 win if they win this game.

Or the same people bitching about PC needing to lose for whatever reason will be the same people who cry out “conspiracy” if URI doesn’t get a high seed...when the committee made it clear that Q1 wins are needed to get a higher seed.
Perfect.

But, hey...PC.... so...you know...PC....hate...evil...bad...grr.....because, well....PC.....right?!?!?!?
2 x
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

RhodyRam86 wrote:Another big game tonight. Bama at Auburn. I hope Bo Jackson's alma mater hands the Tide their lunch. I hate Alabama and always will for that snide comment Nick Saban made about URI. Alabama should lose the rest of their games and they should burn down that school. GO TIGERS! :) :) :)
That was so odd. What prompted Savanna to even mention URI at all? We weren’t playing them in football. Why did he care?
0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

steviep123 wrote:
RhodyRam86 wrote:Another big game tonight. Bama at Auburn. I hope Bo Jackson's alma mater hands the Tide their lunch. I hate Alabama and always will for that snide comment Nick Saban made about URI. Alabama should lose the rest of their games and they should burn down that school. GO TIGERS! :) :) :)
That was so odd. What prompted Saban (?) to even mention URI at all? We weren’t playing them in football. Why did he care?
Who cares? The school must lose all games now and forevermore...probably built on or near a former mental institution, too.....
2 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

ramster wrote:For those who think my comments are related to some PC bias just drop in on the PC Board and read what they are saying. Same as me. It is an embarrassment.
Not sure why there is always this jump to PC Haters or Lovers - the issue is the Facility - Providence's own Dunkin Donuts Center - and the fact that the GM is even denying that the Facility itself has any culpability is why this happened last year and will continue to happen

It is 100% embarrassing for them, no question. And I'm not shocked that they are upset with the Civic Center, either. They are technically tenants there. If you rent an apartment and a pipe bursts, you don't say "hey it isn't a big deal, all good" you get pissed at your landlord. But their understandable frustration and well founded embarrassment does not negate the fact that there is a reason this happened that is rooted in science and is not the fault of the arena. The GM is not handling it well with those comments, though. Whether there is a scientific explanation or not, you have to take responsibility. That is just basic public relations/crisis management.
1 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Why are posters turning this into a PC Hater thing when it has everything to do with the Dunkin Donuts Center.
Read what PC Posters are saying - they are mad. I'm right there with them.

PC will play in the Alumni Hall.

I would have no problem with URI offering up the Ryan Center for them. Would be a reasonable offer to make
3 x
RhodyRam86
Tom Garrick

Unread post by RhodyRam86 »

NYGFan_Section208 wrote:
steviep123 wrote:
That was so odd. What prompted Saban (?) to even mention URI at all? We weren’t playing them in football. Why did he care?
Who cares? The school must lose all games now and forevermore...probably built on or near a former mental institution, too.....

Hee Hee Hee!
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

TruePoint wrote:
ramster wrote:For those who think my comments are related to some PC bias just drop in on the PC Board and read what they are saying. Same as me. It is an embarrassment.

It is 100% embarrassing for them, no question. And I'm not shocked that they are upset with the Civic Center, either. They are technically tenants there. If you rent an apartment and a pipe bursts, you don't say "hey it isn't a big deal, all good" you get pissed at your landlord. But their understandable frustration and well founded embarrassment does not negate the fact that there is a reason this happened that is rooted in science and is not the fault of the arena. The GM is not handling it well with those comments, though. Whether there is a scientific explanation or not, you have to take responsibility. That is just basic public relations/crisis management.
But that assumes the GM is wrong. Maybe he is not? But the worst is when the PC's Driscoll and the Dunk GM are saying opposite things. If they were BOTH saying it wasn't the Dunk it would be better.

But the bigger problem is IF the Dunk is at fault, but the GM does not think so, then that is a bigger problem. The GM does not know he ahs a problem - so he will never look to fix it. Same thing happened last year and he is still in denial. How many years does it take? How many incidents?
Unfortunately, if you are Rhode Island Bred, this kind of behavior is not at all surprising.
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

He knows. He thinks he can obfuscate. Bad strategy in his situation. And honestly, even if he truly isn't sure, he should wear it and bite the bullet. Maybe say that they are going to investigate the cause, but assuming it is the ice then they have to do better.
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

0 x
twisted3829
Carlton Owens

Unread post by twisted3829 »

No dehumidifier in the dunk leads to the PC situation happening and why you don't see it as much at pro arena
2 x
NOT IN OUR HOUSE
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

Exactly. Dunk has insufficient humidity control and/or delinquent management able to configure the HVAC. Either way, really bad look.

0 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
Da_Process_Survivor
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by Da_Process_Survivor »

ATPTourFan wrote:Exactly. Dunk has insufficient humidity control and/or delinquent management able to configure the HVAC. Either way, really bad look.

so where did the 100 million go 10 years ago? They couldn't spring for some dehumidifiers? ooooh, right...I forgot, this is RI.

and PC can play dumb and claim to just be a tenant, but Im sure its only a coincidence that the new color scheme for the arena was all black.
2 x
---
He was a snake oil salesman...just like the rest of em
---
ace
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by ace »

I initially thought that was a picture of a parking lot following a rain storm.
0 x
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

Unread post by SmartyBarrett »

ATPTourFan wrote:Exactly. Dunk has insufficient humidity control and/or delinquent management able to configure the HVAC. Either way, really bad look.

Welcome to Friartown.
1 x
ace
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by ace »

Got hurt slipping on the floor last night-

Willard is a pretty good quote under the best of circumstances, goes crazy when things aren’t going well. I can’t wait to hear his comments on all this.
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

This may be obvious but just want to get clarification - the game will restart from where it was suspended, right? They aren't playing it over?
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

TruePoint wrote:This may be obvious but just want to get clarification - the game will restart from where it was suspended, right? They aren't playing it over?
Yes. They will play the final 13:03 with the same refs and foul totals.
0 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
steviep123
Sly Williams

Da_Process_Survivor wrote:

so where did the 100 million go 10 years ago? They couldn't spring for some dehumidifiers? ooooh, right...I forgot, this is RI.

and PC can play dumb and claim to just be a tenant, but Im sure its only a coincidence that the new color scheme for the arena was all black.
Like I said earlier, RIers were forced to pay for the $100 million dollar glorified paint job they called a "renovation"
Last edited by steviep123 6 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

Interesting discussion on the Dunk given its purchase and renovation by the state has been getting recent attention. One of the main gripes being used against the new PawSox Stadium is that millions of taxpayer dollars should not be used to benefit private entities. Some proponents of the new PawSox stadium have been bringing up the Dunk as a counter argument pointing out that 100 million public dollars was used to buy and renovate the building for the Providence Bruins and Providence College. Neither tenant contributed a single cent. They then ask why a different standard is being applied to the Pawsox when they will be contributing the majority of the cost (some 45M) and play more annual dates than the combined Bruins and Friars. Given the current environment, how could any more money be justified for the Dunk to fix an issue that might occur very infrequently (odds are very low for the high temps which cause the problem to be present during the college basketball season). Even our own Ryan Center wasn't completely paid for my the public. About 1/3 came from state funds, 1/3 from monies URI raised through donations and sponsorships, and 1/3 paid for by student fees and venue revenues.

EDITORIALS THE PROVIDENCE JOURNAL EDITORIAL BOARD
The venues of Rhode Island
http://digital.olivesoftware.com/Olive/ ... 0111114920

Hypocritical to spurn Pawtucket, boost others
Paul Stroup
Narragansett
http://digital.olivesoftware.com/Olive/ ... 1008&ts=20
Last edited by RF1 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

Assuming PC opens the door for students could be a fun time on campus.

Nothing like a quirky event on a college campus.

This could end up a good thing for PC. I hope they never get an on campus arena - that would kill our greatest advantage over them.
0 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
Da_Process_Survivor
Cuttino Mobley

related news, they may really get a black eye from this one.

They had 4 recruits at the game last night, including their top target Akok Akok (4 star, 97 score, #62 rated)
0 x
---
---
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

hrstrat57 wrote:Assuming PC opens the door for students could be a fun time on campus.

Nothing like a quirky event on a college campus.

This could end up a good thing for PC. I hope they never get an on campus arena - that would kill our greatest advantage over them.
They should have to play the rest of the game in front of an empty house. It's insane that they're going to get an advantage from moving to Alumni Hall when they didn't provide a safe playing surface for the game injuring one of Seton Hall's player's. They already get an advantage by getting a reprieve from losing last night, Seton Hall being forced to stay an extra night and being down a player, and playing the game in Alumni Hall, they shouldn't have a crowd advantage too.
2 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
neil
Art Stephenson

Unread post by neil »

Forty eight years ago, I was a junior at URI. St. Johns came into Kingston on a week day in early February. It was the day before the start of second semester. Raining all day the roof began to leak during the first half with numerous interruptions ( near the foul line of the east basket), until finally at half time they postponed the game until 2 p.m. the next day. The game was always known as "the great rain out". BTW, the Rams who played St Johns tough in the first half got blown out in the second. I had to make a decision whether to cut my first class of the second semester or go to the game. Easy decision!!! Hey Rod, I know I got this one right!
6 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

RF1 wrote:Interesting discussion on the Dunk given its purchase and renovation by the state has been getting recent attention. One of the main gripes being used against the new PawSox Stadium is that millions of taxpayer dollars should not be used to benefit private entities. Some proponents of the new PawSox stadium have been bringing up the Dunk as a counter argument pointing out that 100 million public dollars was used to buy and renovate the building for the Providence Bruins and Providence College. Neither tenant contributed a single cent. They then ask why a different standard is being applied to the Pawsox when they will be contributing the majority of the cost (some 45M) and play more annual dates than the combined Bruins and Friars. Given the current environment, how could any more money be justified for the Dunk to fix an issue that might occur very infrequently (odds are very low for the high temps which cause the problem to be present during the college basketball season). Even our own Ryan Center wasn't completely paid for my the public. About 1/3 came from state funds, 1/3 from monies URI raised through donations and sponsorships, and 1/3 paid for by student fees and venue revenues.

The odds are good - same thing happened last year but they didn’t stop the game

EDITORIALS THE PROVIDENCE JOURNAL EDITORIAL BOARD
The venues of Rhode Island
http://digital.olivesoftware.com/Olive/ ... 0111114920

Hypocritical to spurn Pawtucket, boost others
Paul Stroup
Narragansett
http://digital.olivesoftware.com/Olive/ ... 1008&ts=20
0 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

ramster wrote:

The Dunkin Donuts Center was completely renovated over a decade ago. It has had two games during that span where this was an issue. Marquette last year and Seton Hall last night. I would therefore not call this a common occurrence. A combination of many conditions must converge for this issue to occur - the ice must be down below the basketball floor, there must be very UNSEASONAL warm temperatures during the college basketball season (mid Nov to early March) on a day when a basketball game is scheduled, and there must be a large crowd adding more heat. Corrective action to prevent this infrequent issue is likely very expensive. The state already spent 100 million dollars and the DDC still bleeds money requiring an annual subsidy. Many state leaders are presently balking at being a MINORITY contributor to a proposed baseball park which will have majority private investment. Given the financial constraints of the state and opposition to far better public venue deals, the state should not at this time be expending more money on an issue that is not likely to happen frequently. If it appears the conditions are ripe for such an issue, the game should in advance be rescheduled or relocated. If this is not acceptable to DDC tenants, they always have the option of paying for a permanent fix with their own money.
0 x
steviep123
Sly Williams

RF1 wrote:
ramster wrote:

The Dunkin Donuts Center was completely renovated over a decade ago. It has had two games during that span where this was an issue. Marquette last year and Seton Hall last night. I would therefore not call this a common occurrence. A combination of many conditions must converge for this issue to occur - the ice must be down below the basketball floor, there must be very UNSEASONAL warm temperatures during the college basketball season (mid Nov to early March) on a day when a basketball game is scheduled, and there must be a large crowd adding more heat. Corrective action to prevent this infrequent issue is likely very expensive. The state already spent 100 million dollars and the DDC still bleeds money requiring an annual subsidy. Many state leaders are presently balking at being a MINORITY contributor to a proposed baseball park which will have majority private investment. Given the financial constraints of the state and opposition to far better public venue deals, the state should not at this time be expending more money on an issue that is not likely to happen frequently. If it appears the conditions are ripe for such an issue, the game should in advance be rescheduled or relocated. If this is not acceptable to DDC tenants, they always have the option of paying for a permanent fix with their own money.
Will this situation, even if currently uncommon, prevent the city from getting future NCAA tournaments for basketball and hockey?
0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

steviep123 wrote:
RF1 wrote:
ramster wrote:

Will this situation, even if currently uncommon, prevent the city from getting future NCAA tournaments for basketball and hockey?

I don't think so. Hockey is not a problem as far as I know. The Bruins play a season which goes well into spring and I cannot recall there being issues. As for the NCAA Basketball Tournament, it is my understanding that the ice is removed to prevent any issues. The venue is typically used by the NCAA for a full week so removing and later setting up the ice again makes more sense than a one off basketball game. It was warm just a few years ago when Providence last hosted and there were no problems.
2 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

RF1 wrote:
ramster wrote:

2 consecutive years is significant
Suspending a game is very significant. I can’t even think of that ever happening.
Then you had an injury that took the opponents best player out of the game
Suppose he were to suffer a career ending injury?
This is now very serious
GM is denying completely
NCAA could say no future games until this is fixed
People are now open to lawsuits if a slippery floor happens again and nothing has been done
0 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

ramster wrote: 2 consecutive years is significant

PC has probably played over 200 games there since the building underwent its overhaul. Two out of over 200 events is not significant. The possible potential for the issue does unfortunately exist. A host of unlikely conditions must however all converge for it to occur. Contingency plans need to be developed and proactive plans taken to avoid a situation such as last night.
1 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

RF1 wrote:

PC has probably played over 200 games there since the building underwent its overhaul. Two out of over 200 events is not significant. The possible potential for the issue does unfortunately exist. A host of unlikely conditions must however all converge for it to occur. Contingency plans need to be developed and proactive plans taken to avoid a situation such as last night.
I think this is the right take.
1 x
URI_IEP
Lamar Odom

Unread post by URI_IEP »

They could rent out the Ryan Center instead :)
0 x
Da_Process_Survivor
Cuttino Mobley

well this just helps prove the "most Friar fans never set foot on campus" theory.

packed house of ~100 in the stands for today's continuation
0 x
---
---
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Game on YUR tv Cox 1004

No Chris Clark tho...

Stands filling up w curious students.

Pretty cool stuff.
0 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
giovanni
Carlton Owens

Unread post by giovanni »

Da_Process_Survivor wrote:well this just helps prove the "most Friar fans never set foot on campus" theory.

Regular fans are not allowed to go only open to students and faculty
0 x
steviep123
Sly Williams

It's also on the Fox Sports Go app.
0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

Da_Process_Survivor
Cuttino Mobley

giovanni wrote:
Da_Process_Survivor wrote:well this just helps prove the "most Friar fans never set foot on campus" theory.

Regular fans are not allowed to go only open to students and faculty
yeah, that's the point. fans arent current or former students. the empty stands shows who the fans are
1 x
---
---
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Pirates have withstood a PC surge led by Cartwright back up 10 with about 6m to go....

I still think Seton Hall is loaded and a super dangerous team.....

edit:

SH 89-77 Final
Last edited by hrstrat57 6 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

It is weird to go to a basketball game that is only going to last 20 minutes.
1 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Thanks I downloaded the Fox sports go app and watched the last few minutes

Friars lose they lose
0 x
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

0 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

ATPTourFan wrote:

Seton Hall has dominated the series with PC as of late having now won five of the last six games between the two schools. Pirates have just been a bad match-up for the Friars.

With today's result, Seton Hall RPI moves up to #22 while PC drops to danger bubble zone at #47.
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

So PC falls to 17-11 , 8-7

So if they go 1-2 down stretch and lose 1st round BE tourney game they most likely out at 18-14 ???
0 x
Rhodyram
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Rhodyram »

RF1 wrote:

2 out of 200 isn't significant but 2 in the last 2 years is. Winters aren't exactly getting colder- but thats a whole other story......
0 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

Rhodyram wrote:
RF1 wrote:

2 out of 200 isn't significant but 2 in the last 2 years is. Winters aren't exactly getting colder- but thats a whole other story......
How would you be if the state cut URI's operating budget by several hundred thousand in order to pay for the improvements to the DDC so that it doesn't occur again?

People should read the Projo editorial page pieces I linked above comparing the DDC to the new PawSox stadium proposal. The state of RI has already contributed 100 million dollars to the DDC with the two private primary tenants not contributing a dime. Many in RI do not want to even invest a minority stake of the construction cost for the lower dollar PawSox stadium which the private tenant will contribute far more toward. Why then should the state pony up additional monies for the DDC to avoid a situation that has rarely occurred in ten plus years of operations?
0 x
Obadiah
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Obadiah »

No Thursday action in the A-10:

In games involving URI OOC opponents.

Elon at Charleston. 7 PM.

Winthrop at UNC Asheville. 7 PM. On ESPNU.

Florida Gulf Coast at Stestson. 7 PM. On ESPN3.

In Top 25 action:

#9 Purdue at Illinois 7 PM. On FS1.. 6:30 PM.

UConn at #11 Cincinnati. 7 PM. On ESPN.

#6 Gonzaga at San Diego. 9 PM. On ESPN2.

#14 Arizona at Oregon State. 9 PM. On FS1.

#23 Houston at Memphis. 9 PM. On CBSSN.

Pepperdine at #22 St. Mary's. 10 PM.
0 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

reef wrote:So PC falls to 17-11 , 8-7

So if they go 1-2 down stretch and lose 1st round BE tourney game they most likely out at 18-14 ???

Friars remaining three conference games are at Georgetown, at Xavier, and home to St John's. Their record and RPI entering the Big East Tournament with some possible scenarios is below:

Beat GU/X/SJU 20-10 #23
Beat GU/SJU Lose to X 19-11 #27
Beat X/SJU Lose to GU 19-11 #27
Beat GU/X Lose to SJU 19-11 #31
Beat GU Lose to X/SJU 18-12 #43
Beat SJU Lose to GU/X 18-12 #41
Lose to GU/X/SJU 17-13 #55
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

So basically we need them to beat St. John's and either Georgetown or Xavier plus probably win at least one in the Big East tournament
0 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines