Thomas M. Ryan Center
Tuesday, February 13, 2018
8:30PM - CBSSN
Stream: CBS Sports app, or csbssports.com (direct link will be posted when available)
Radio: 101.5 FM (B101) or iHeart Radio App
http://www.providencejournal.com/sports ... in-numbers
http://www.independentri.com/rhody_over ... 31270.html
http://www.gorhody.com/sports/m-baskbl/ ... 0212qqq0nj
Vegas: URI -15.5
9-15, 7-5 in the Atlantic 10
Last season: 22-13, 13-5 in Atlantic 10
Points - Grant Golden, 16.0
Rebounds - De'Monte Buckingham, 7.2
Assists - Jacob Gilyard, 4.0
Last Five (3-2)
2/10/18 @SBON L 97-88
2/7/18 VCU W 77-76
2/3/18 GMU L 79-75
1/28/18 @DAV W 66-63
1/24/18 @DUQ W 77-73 (OT)
Roster and Statistics
[To be added]
[To be added]
- Tuesday will be the 24th game all time between Rhode Island and Richmond.
Richmond leads the series, 14-9, though Rhode Island has won three of the last four meetings between the teams.
- Richmond is the only team in the Atlantic 10 that Rhode Island does not have an active winning streak against.
- The Spiders beat the Rams 73-62 on Jan. 25, 2017 last season. Richmond built a 21-point lead in the second half and withstood a late Rhode Island push to hold on for the victory.
- The game will feature two of the nation's top thieves. Richmond's Jacob Gilyard ranks fifth in the country with 2.83 steals per contest, while Rhode Island's Stanford Robinson is seventh in the country at 2.50 steals per game.
- While Richmond ranks 23rd in the country with 7.9 steals per game, Rhode Island is one of the best in the nation at preventing turnovers. The Rams commit just 11.0 turnovers per game, which ranks 22nd nationally.