Thorr gives tour of behind the RC

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
Rhody83
Art Stephenson
Posts: 816
Joined: 3 years ago
x 339

Thorr gives tour of behind the RC

Postby Rhody83 » 1 week ago

1 x

Rhody83
Art Stephenson
Posts: 816
Joined: 3 years ago
x 339

Re: Thorr gives tour of behind the RC

Postby Rhody83 » 1 week ago

2 x

ramster
Ernie Calverley
Posts: 7893
Joined: 5 years ago
x 1462

Re: Thorr gives tour of behind the RC

Postby ramster » 1 week ago

Nice.
Wonderful that this enhancements were implemented and can be shown off

Will be a great day when Dedicated Practice Facility plans can be unveiled.
1 x

User avatar
steviep123
Tom Garrick
Posts: 1190
Joined: 5 years ago
x 323

Re: Thorr gives tour of behind the RC

Postby steviep123 » 1 week ago

Everything other than the view of the football field and the old crappy stands are great!
0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

User avatar
Rhodymob05
Carlton Owens
Posts: 2505
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Providence, Rhode Island
x 600

Re: Thorr gives tour of behind the RC

Postby Rhodymob05 » 1 week ago

A. Is the practice facility real or a dream?
B. Great view of the facilities in place, minus Meade.
0 x
RHODE ISLAND’S TEAM

User avatar
Da_Process_Survivor
Art Stephenson
Posts: 994
Joined: 3 years ago
x 974

Re: Thorr gives tour of behind the RC

Postby Da_Process_Survivor » 1 week ago

steviep123 wrote:Everything other than the view of the football field and the old crappy stands are great!


would be a perfect spot for the practice facility...
0 x
---
The ghosts have been exorcized! Praise be to Hurley
---

ramster
Ernie Calverley
Posts: 7893
Joined: 5 years ago
x 1462

Re: Thorr gives tour of behind the RC

Postby ramster » 1 week ago

Rhodymob05 wrote:A. Is the practice facility real or a dream?
B. Great view of the facilities in place, minus Meade.


Section 105, a frequent poster here on our own KB, was at a recent Alumni Event in Sarasota Florida. He personally talked to President Dooley at the event and President Dooley told him that the Practice Facility was going to be done and that a formal announcement would be forthcoming.
1 x

User avatar
Rhodymob05
Carlton Owens
Posts: 2505
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Providence, Rhode Island
x 600

Re: Thorr gives tour of behind the RC

Postby Rhodymob05 » 1 week ago

ramster wrote:
Rhodymob05 wrote:A. Is the practice facility real or a dream?
B. Great view of the facilities in place, minus Meade.


Section 105, a frequent poster here on our own KB, was at a recent Alumni Event in Sarasota Florida. He personally talked to President Dooley at the event and President Dooley told him that the Practice Facility was going to be done and that a formal announcement would be forthcoming.


I feel like this news deserves its own thread. Kind of huge.
0 x
RHODE ISLAND’S TEAM

User avatar
steviep123
Tom Garrick
Posts: 1190
Joined: 5 years ago
x 323

Re: Thorr gives tour of behind the RC

Postby steviep123 » 1 week ago

Rhodymob05 wrote:
ramster wrote:
Rhodymob05 wrote:A. Is the practice facility real or a dream?
B. Great view of the facilities in place, minus Meade.


Section 105, a frequent poster here on our own KB, was at a recent Alumni Event in Sarasota Florida. He personally talked to President Dooley at the event and President Dooley told him that the Practice Facility was going to be done and that a formal announcement would be forthcoming.


I feel like this news deserves its own thread. Kind of huge.


The discussion is here:

http://keaneyblue.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7246&hilit=practice+facility
0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

ramster
Ernie Calverley
Posts: 7893
Joined: 5 years ago
x 1462

Re: Thorr gives tour of behind the RC

Postby ramster » 1 week ago

Rhodymob05 wrote:
ramster wrote:
Rhodymob05 wrote:A. Is the practice facility real or a dream?
B. Great view of the facilities in place, minus Meade.


Section 105, a frequent poster here on our own KB, was at a recent Alumni Event in Sarasota Florida. He personally talked to President Dooley at the event and President Dooley told him that the Practice Facility was going to be done and that a formal announcement would be forthcoming.


I feel like this news deserves its own thread. Kind of huge.


and here was Section 105's great information that he obtained from his conversation in Sarasota...................Love hearing news from Keaney Blue Posters themselves. I think we sometimes under estimate and/or under appreciate what we have right within our own group.....

section(105) wrote:........update, just left an Alumni Association event in Sarasota, I spoke with Dr. Dooley......let’s just say this dedicated basketball facility IS in the pipeline.....re-purpose of existing space is the concept......formal announcement of this coming......it was also interesting to hear in his presentation today the seeing the Rhode Island jersey on national TV in March is important part of the national marketing of the University.......
1 x

User avatar
Rhodymob05
Carlton Owens
Posts: 2505
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Providence, Rhode Island
x 600

Re: Thorr gives tour of behind the RC

Postby Rhodymob05 » 1 week ago

Thanks, I had missed that post before.
0 x
RHODE ISLAND’S TEAM

ramster
Ernie Calverley
Posts: 7893
Joined: 5 years ago
x 1462

Re: Thorr gives tour of behind the RC

Postby ramster » 1 week ago

Rhodymob05 wrote:Thanks, I had missed that post before.


No problem, it was easy to miss. I agree with you that it likely deserves a thread of it's own because it is very, very good news.
1 x

User avatar
section(105)
Carlton Owens
Posts: 2715
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: narragansett
x 489

Re: Thorr gives tour of behind the RC

Postby section(105) » 1 week ago

......yep, that’s what I said.....
0 x

Hal Kopp
Art Stephenson
Posts: 793
Joined: 5 years ago
x 33

Re: Thorr gives tour of behind the RC

Postby Hal Kopp » 1 week ago

Stevie,Rhody,DaProcess-it will take alumni $$ to get the practice facility done.

Nobody is counting on you guys for a nickel,unless you pool your first communion $$ for a $50 baseball raffle ticket. Then hit it and give $100 back each!!
1 x


Return to “NCAAs or Bust!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: adam914, section(105), steveystuds06, theblueram, TruePoint, twisted3829, UCH21377, URI'21 and 36 guests