Re: The Fan, Frog and Reporter Podcast Episode 10 Feat. URI Hypeman John Vanner

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
Iggy1979
Carlton Owens

Re: The Fan, Frog and Reporter Podcast Episode 10 Feat. URI Hypeman John Vanner

Postby Iggy1979 » 2 weeks ago

The guys talk the Ryan Center in-game experience. Iggy chats with URI hype man John Vanner.
2 x
"Every season, college basketball has one or two teams that rise from dormancy to relevancy, squads that make long-awaited charges at the NCAA Tournament and become really fun storylines along the way."

EZBuckets
Kenny Green

Re: Re: The Fan, Frog and Reporter Podcast Episode 10 Feat. URI Hypeman John Vanner

Postby EZBuckets » 2 weeks ago

Had a great time chatting with ya Iggy! Thanks for having me - you all do a great job with the podcast
6 x

RhowdyRam02
Sly Williams

Re: Re: The Fan, Frog and Reporter Podcast Episode 10 Feat. URI Hypeman John Vanner

Postby RhowdyRam02 » 2 weeks ago

Wasn't Rusty the guy EC abused on his dunk?
0 x
“We’re going to get better in the future. Coach Hurley’s history speaks for itself. I came here because I wanted to be part of his program, to help get things rolling, to help build a program," E.C. Matthews

sevegny7
Frenchy Tomlin

Postby sevegny7 » 2 weeks ago

Yes, he was the guy who was guarding ec and fell when ec crossed over. Don't think I can look at him the same after that haha. Can picture that play over and over in my mind
0 x

ace
Tyson Wheeler

Postby ace » 2 weeks ago

6 x
“... playing for one another. We’re like a brotherhood. Everybody has each other’s back. If somebody’s down, we pick them up. If someone gets beat off the dribble, we step in. If somebody’s hot, we feed them the ball.” - Jeff Dowtin, 1/16/18

ATPTourFan
Ernie Calverley

Postby ATPTourFan » 2 weeks ago

That doesn’t get old.
0 x

Rhody83
Art Stephenson

Postby Rhody83 » 2 weeks ago

Great having JV as a guest. I hope he gets to work four sellouts in his last games at the Ryan Center.
Rhody Rhody Rhody Rams Rams Rams will not be the same next year.
2 x

rhodyruckus
Lamar Odom

Postby rhodyruckus » 2 weeks ago

Nice podcast, thanks for taking the people's venue operations questions/concerns to the athletic department. Good way to do it for those guys as well rather than having to respond to 100 different versions of the same question.
1 x

Ramrod
Michael Andersen

Postby Ramrod » 2 weeks ago

You guys do a GREAT job with this podcast. Really a fun listen every week. I encourage every Ram fan to give them a listen, follow, subscribe or whatever it is on SoundCloud. Any chance you guys pop up on iTunes?
2 x

MTK4L
Abdul Fox

Postby MTK4L » 2 weeks ago

Frog,

My wife and I sat behind you last season In the young alumni section. Love the energy. We had season tickets for 4 years but due to working schedules we could not this year. I truly love listening to this podcast. Keep up the great work guys.

Go Rhody,

Jamie
1 x

FroggyTheFan
Abdul Fox

Postby FroggyTheFan » 2 weeks ago

MTK4L wrote:Frog,

My wife and I sat behind you last season In the young alumni section. Love the energy. We had season tickets for 4 years but due to working schedules we could not this year. I truly love listening to this podcast. Keep up the great work guys.

Go Rhody,

Jamie

Thank you! Hopefully I didn't block your view too much!
1 x

Rhody74
Carlton Owens

Postby Rhody74 » 2 weeks ago

FroggyTheFan wrote:
MTK4L wrote:Frog,

Go Rhody,

Jamie

Thank you! Hopefully I didn't block your view too much!

My wife always looks for you and pointed you out when we brought our grandkids to a couple of games.
2 x
“What comes next is going to be big, and it’s going to be beautiful.”

Rhody Guy
ARD

Postby Rhody Guy » 2 weeks ago

Dance moves were on point tonight Froggy.
3 x

Return to “NCAAs or Bust!”