Re: The Fan, Frog and Reporter Podcast Episode 10 Feat. URI Hypeman John Vanner

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
Iggy1979
Sly Williams

Re: The Fan, Frog and Reporter Podcast Episode 10 Feat. URI Hypeman John Vanner

Unread post by Iggy1979 »

The guys talk the Ryan Center in-game experience. Iggy chats with URI hype man John Vanner.
2 x
"Every season, college basketball has one or two teams that rise from dormancy to relevancy, squads that make long-awaited charges at the NCAA Tournament and become really fun storylines along the way."
EZBuckets
Jimmy Baron

Re: Re: The Fan, Frog and Reporter Podcast Episode 10 Feat. URI Hypeman John Vanner

Unread post by EZBuckets »

Had a great time chatting with ya Iggy! Thanks for having me - you all do a great job with the podcast
6 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Re: Re: The Fan, Frog and Reporter Podcast Episode 10 Feat. URI Hypeman John Vanner

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

Wasn't Rusty the guy EC abused on his dunk?
0 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
sevegny7
Art Stephenson

Unread post by sevegny7 »

Yes, he was the guy who was guarding ec and fell when ec crossed over. Don't think I can look at him the same after that haha. Can picture that play over and over in my mind
0 x
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

That doesn’t get old.
0 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

Great having JV as a guest. I hope he gets to work four sellouts in his last games at the Ryan Center.
Rhody Rhody Rhody Rams Rams Rams will not be the same next year.
2 x
“We will be good when we are good.”
rhodyruckus
Tom Garrick

Unread post by rhodyruckus »

Nice podcast, thanks for taking the people's venue operations questions/concerns to the athletic department. Good way to do it for those guys as well rather than having to respond to 100 different versions of the same question.
1 x
Seawrightspostgame
Sly Williams

Unread post by Seawrightspostgame »

Nice job.
1 x
I want to change my name to BlockIslandFerry
Ramrod
Kenny Green

Unread post by Ramrod »

You guys do a GREAT job with this podcast. Really a fun listen every week. I encourage every Ram fan to give them a listen, follow, subscribe or whatever it is on SoundCloud. Any chance you guys pop up on iTunes?
2 x
MTK4L
Steve Chubin

Unread post by MTK4L »

Frog,

My wife and I sat behind you last season In the young alumni section. Love the energy. We had season tickets for 4 years but due to working schedules we could not this year. I truly love listening to this podcast. Keep up the great work guys.

Go Rhody,

Jamie
1 x
FroggyTheFan
Abdul Fox

Unread post by FroggyTheFan »

MTK4L wrote:Frog,

My wife and I sat behind you last season In the young alumni section. Love the energy. We had season tickets for 4 years but due to working schedules we could not this year. I truly love listening to this podcast. Keep up the great work guys.

Go Rhody,

Jamie
Thank you! Hopefully I didn't block your view too much!
1 x
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

FroggyTheFan wrote:
MTK4L wrote:Frog,

Go Rhody,

Jamie
Thank you! Hopefully I didn't block your view too much!
My wife always looks for you and pointed you out when we brought our grandkids to a couple of games.
2 x
Slava Ukraini!
Rhody Guy
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Rhody Guy »

Dance moves were on point tonight Froggy.
3 x